Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,318 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 226,484
Pageviews Today: 368,806Threads Today: 136Posts Today: 2,450
03:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Vin Diesel's huge head scar just like Obama, Kate Middleton, Prince William and other celebrities.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42804345
United States
07/04/2013 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Vin Diesel's huge head scar just like Obama, Kate Middleton, Prince William and other celebrities.
It's not a scar. It is where the skull plates meet. I'm bald and have the same line.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35489346
United States
07/04/2013 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Vin Diesel's huge head scar just like Obama, Kate Middleton, Prince William and other celebrities.
So many shills lol.
It's very interesting though.
It's funny cause when I was watching the movie I wondered the same thing for a few seconds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39612102
Portugal
07/04/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
But I DO agree that that scar doesn't show up in all recent pics of him, just like Obama. In some photos the scars are there, in others they're just gone, what makes this shit even more creepier.

These people have one or more doppelgangers making public appearances.
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

maybe because it is not a scar..

see this pic of a fellow countryman of yours

[link to www.abola.pt]

his head is full or marks, dents, whatever, and they are not scars

depending on the ligh sometimes they will be more or less visible

forget about it, why would vin deasel have a doppleganger?
lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39612102

Did you read a damn thing I said about heavy Illuminati symbolism in Vin Diesel's movies and how he's often using fake tattoos with occultist symbols???

putin

so, now that you see it is not a scar you change the conversation.. valeu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40993164
United States
07/04/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many shills lol.
It's funny cause when I was watching the movie I wondered the same thing for a few seconds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35489346

Anyone not believing OP must be a shill? I happen to think it's an odd picture, but it doesn't look like a scar - the skin is smooth, and the "scar" is just too uniform.

Now, Obammy has some legit head scarring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21497749
United States
07/04/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did they replace or "stepford" Vin Diesel already????

Check this screenshot from "Fast and Furious 6".

[link to j61i.img-up.net]

Now that's some serious scar he got there.

And this is a screenshot from "Triple X"

[link to f76i.img-up.net]

No scar!

Yep, a vein. Look at the shadow it makes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35489346
United States
07/04/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many shills lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35489346

Anyone not believing OP must be a shill? I happen to think it's an odd picture, but it doesn't look like a scar - the skin is smooth, and the "scar" is just too uniform.

Now, Obammy has some legit head scarring.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40993164

Oh yeah, Obummers scarring is pretty creepy. :p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42795686
Ireland
07/04/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
He looks different too! Maybe they chipped him for prevent him going independent and getting out of the Fast and Furious franchise, which makes tons of money and will keep making probably for the next 10 years.

Thread: Frankenstein-style HEAD transplants could soon be a reality, claims leading surgeon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8135235
China
07/04/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a bulging blood vain. He is apparently under some kind of pressure or stress to make the vain bulge like that. Look it up on Google and you'll find pics similar to the ones in OP's post.
Fhirinne

User ID: 17348671
United Kingdom
07/04/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you obsess over celebrities and royals?
 Quoting: Fhirinne

Who are you?? Attorney of celebrities and royals???

tp

I just asked you a question, last time I checked I don't need to be an attorney to do that.
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42753178
Spain
07/04/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
either a vein or a fake scar, as in make up

doesnt really look like a scar

I have to agree. Being a scene in the DARK, it does look like a vein. And Vin is much more built in the last fast and the furious. Or, being a MOVIE, it is make up. You will have to do better then that OP, find a recent head pic of him NOT IN THE MOVIE. And then we can determine if he has a scar or not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17852775

Some people here are either blind or don't know the difference between a bulking vein and a scar.

Fast and Furious 6 premiere.

[link to q21i.img-up.net]
[link to f61i.img-up.net]
[link to l47i.img-up.net]

I guess it's pretty much distinguishable what is what.

Scar.
Strange.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

User ID: 42776369
Brazil
07/04/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
either a vein or a fake scar, as in make up

doesnt really look like a scar

I have to agree. Being a scene in the DARK, it does look like a vein. And Vin is much more built in the last fast and the furious. Or, being a MOVIE, it is make up. You will have to do better then that OP, find a recent head pic of him NOT IN THE MOVIE. And then we can determine if he has a scar or not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17852775

Some people here are either blind or don't know the difference between a bulking vein and a scar.

Fast and Furious 6 premiere.

[link to q21i.img-up.net]
[link to f61i.img-up.net]
[link to l47i.img-up.net]

I guess it's pretty much distinguishable what is what.

Scar.
Strange.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42753178

Finally a real person here! Glad to see that shills didn't entirely take over the forum.

violin
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now will you fuckers shut the fuck up and admit it IS a scar???

[link to m27i.img-up.net]

Another pic from "A Man Apart" premiere. The scar is there.

[link to www.exposay.com]

Look at how Vin Diesel looks totally "off" at "Fast and Furious 6" premiere, in contrast to Tyrese Gibson.

"Stepfordded" he was!!!

yoda
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42783431
Canada
07/04/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
is OP going full retard again? stfu
User ID: 20694328
United States
07/04/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42783431

why dont you?
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42783431

Shills double-shifting on 4th July will get a special hot dog, a box of doughnuts and those hats with two supports for beer cans on each side.

muaha
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shills figured out they cannot debunk the last photos I posted, so now all they can do is keep up personal insults.

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 666991
Canada
07/04/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are dumber than a box of nails...its obviously a scar meant for some kind of surgery not..not some alien takeover you nutcase lol! I think OP needs to check himself in to the looney bin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16252537
United States
07/04/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
While it is obviously a scar (and NOT a bulging vein) ... I personally don't think it is from any type of surgery.

Remember, Vin is an action actor. He does a lot of his own stunts. He may have injured himself during rehearsal while learning a stunt ... or even during his off time doing whatever athletic folks like him do. Heck, he could have accidentally scrapped his head at the gym for all we know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42814814
United Kingdom
07/04/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a vein you tool.

OP is dumber than a negro at a rock collecting convention.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are dumber than a box of nails...its obviously a scar meant for some kind of surgery not..not some alien takeover you nutcase lol! I think OP needs to check himself in to the looney bin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 666991

Shills now are losing it, not making any sense at all and contradicting themselves. First it was a "bulging vein", not it's a scar but not "some alien takeover".

I just can't wait to see them explaining why there are no stitching marks in the suture that's OBVIOUSLY an intracranial procedure.

tool

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 07/04/2013 03:13 PM
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a vein you tool.

OP is dumber than a negro at a rock collecting convention.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42814814

Race bait shill fail!
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
While it is obviously a scar (and NOT a bulging vein) ... I personally don't think it is from any type of surgery.

Remember, Vin is an action actor. He does a lot of his own stunts. He may have injured himself during rehearsal while learning a stunt ... or even during his off time doing whatever athletic folks like him do. Heck, he could have accidentally scrapped his head at the gym for all we know.
 Quoting: OnTheFence

"Scrap"?? Does that look like a "scrap" for you??? That's a temporal-lobe intracranial suture, the dent is so large that suggests a dilator was used. Still unexplained the lack of stitching marks.

And "stunt injuries" don't explain why the scar appears in some pictures and not in others.

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 07/04/2013 03:29 PM
MONSTER

User ID: 40338751
United States
07/04/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the scar is fake to go along with injuries he got in wrecks in previous fast & furious movies??
 Quoting: AmericanInfidel

this is what I thought, they put scars on actors to look more macho
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12590301
United States
07/04/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, there is the group of homo sapiens putting electronic transmitters/receivers in peoples heads to control them.

Your other options are to oppose those homo sapiens, run away and hide, join the Borg, or run to church and pray for an angel to take possession of your soul.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/04/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think OP is doing a little bit too much of this.. stoner bonghit
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
07/04/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
stoner scratching

Did it occur to you that it was part of his character and it's make up?

Last Edited by geminilion on 07/04/2013 04:21 PM
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
07/04/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny you bring this up. Lebron James showed his scar Game 6 of the playoffs. ditching his trademark headband for the game
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41962560

And interesting is that their scars don't have stitching marks. Whatever procedure they underwent, the cuts are not sutured with conventional methods.

If done properly scars these days don't have stitching marks like a rail road track. I just had surgery on my arm done by a plastic surgeon and he sewed on the inside, I only have a line, he did an impressive job I must say, my scar is about 7" long.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/04/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP it is just a scar...not no "stepford" iamwith

1rof1
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP it is just a scar...not no "stepford" iamwith

1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 666991

The amount of shills in this thread speaks volumes!
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/04/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
stoner scratching

Did it occur to you that it was part of his character and it's make up?
 Quoting: geminilion

Guess what smartass, actors don't need to live with made-up scars AFTER the filming is done and the fucking movie is released!

GLP