Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,469,843
Pageviews Today: 2,448,005Threads Today: 978Posts Today: 17,469
10:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UFO or Something----NO DANG FIREWORK FOR SURE!! Reminds me of the pulsating star two years ago!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42763521
United States
07/04/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
UFO or Something----NO DANG FIREWORK FOR SURE!! Reminds me of the pulsating star two years ago!!
Southwest Arkansas.. Travel from North going south high rate of speed.. Reminded me of the pulsating star that i observed numerous nights a few years ago.. Red/Purple strobing light... VERY FAST AND VIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimmsy

User ID: 42827014
United States
07/05/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UFO or Something----NO DANG FIREWORK FOR SURE!! Reminds me of the pulsating star two years ago!!
lantern?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39980466
United States
07/05/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UFO or Something----NO DANG FIREWORK FOR SURE!! Reminds me of the pulsating star two years ago!!
Just saw three dim orbs that look like satellites for a few seconds then EXPLODE with extremely bright light for 3-5 seconds then dim down to a satellite brightness again then dissapear. Been seeing them almost every night now... over 10 in the last two or so weeks alone, and just not even ten minutes ago saw three all traveling south to north in a row. Never seen that before. And no they were most definately not fireworks I am a private pilot so can clearly tell a difference between a damn firework and a plane. Im in Columbia btw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
no.. no way they were a lantern.. not a glow like a lantern... almost like what i use to see a few years back that was like a star that wobble and move back and forth.. and would dim and sometimes go dark completely and then flash real bright and pulsate.... red/purple/blue/white........ But this object sped all the way across the sky till it went out of view.. Never seen anything like this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42492436
United States
07/05/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw what I thought was a star...But this star started moving and then faded out...It was in the Western sky which I first thought was Venus...Until it moved!...It also flashed red to white multiple times...This was around 11:40pm
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah the way this flashed differ colors reminded me of this "star" i saw numerous nights few years back but the way this thing was moving was fast and moving over head.. not a meteor or anything ive seen plenty of those... weird so many sightings last night but there were prob more out than normal watching the sky last night also
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40503854
Ireland
07/10/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just saw three dim orbs that look like satellites for a few seconds then EXPLODE with extremely bright light for 3-5 seconds then dim down to a satellite brightness again then dissapear. Been seeing them almost every night now... over 10 in the last two or so weeks alone, and just not even ten minutes ago saw three all traveling south to north in a row. Never seen that before. And no they were most definately not fireworks I am a private pilot so can clearly tell a difference between a damn firework and a plane. Im in Columbia btw
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39980466

This is exactly how I would describe what I saw in the skies over my house in south west Ireland just last night! Going back out tonight hopefully they'll be there... but bringing along at least one family member to prove I'm not crazy or making it up, ha. I've star-gazed so many times over the years for hours, never before seen anything like this!

GLP