Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

multiple fourth of july UFO sightings.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35905241
United States
07/05/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: multiple fourth of july UFO sightings.
wichita ks- same guy but it's me the other posters friend. i just wanna say, im a fuck mothering Eagle Scout, and i had to do a lot to get that title. if you don't know what being one of these says about a person, get with the program. im not bullshitting anyone here, and i swear on my rank that what we described is complete truth. what we say is documented right there, plain as english can be. may or may not be aliens, but we definitley saw ufo's of some kind, but im really not aware of any current technology made fully public that can move in such a manner, let alone with the rotation the red triangle had. chinese lantern? bullshit, too fast, learn something about jet streams and how the atmosphere works near the ground, a chinese lanturn cannot fly by multiple times, with a slowing rotation, and come from the same direction every time. this was literally one of the most epic ufo sightings in my life. never have i seen so many.

tldr; im an eagle scout, i wouldn't fucking lie about this because it's too cool to be a lie. dont believe me, gtfo plz.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42763521
United States
07/05/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Southwest Arkansas.. Travel from North going south high rate of speed.. Reminded me of the pulsating star that i observed numerous nights a few years ago.. Red/Purple strobing light... VERY FAST AND VIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way they were a lantern.. not a glow like a lantern... almost like what i use to see a few years back that was like a star that wobble and move back and forth.. and would dim and sometimes go dark completely and then flash real bright and pulsate.... red/purple/blue/white........ But this object sped all the way across the sky till it went out of view.. Never seen anything like this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634496
United States
07/05/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
spotted a red/orange orb over Carmel (approx 9:50pm) - moved slowly - turned itself off and on twice - completely disappeared over Monterey Bay -- sighting lasted some 4 minutes -- could not have been a firework in any way.
Tethered Soul

User ID: 42728516
United States
07/05/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow..this is amazing...i saw one of these!!! i thought i was crazy, but didnt realize people are seeing this too....this is unreal....i spotted it...a bright orange light moving over the tree line...i asked my in law if he sees it and i pointed at it, and it just disappeared.....it was strange. but wow.

btw IL here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634496
United States
07/05/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh! i forgot - they don't teach Geography anymore! Carmel and Monterey Bay are in California -
it's that funny looking state that looks like a piece a bacon about to curl in the pan --
California is on the left side of the map -- just before that big field of blue on the map (we call that the Pacific Ocean).
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the wichita kansas eagle scout poster. prepare to see me more often now muahahahaha

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19612400
United States
07/05/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something big was supposed to go down today from TPTB and the UFOs showed up in droves to prevent it...which they did. They always seem to step in before the boom and then, no boom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509624
United States
07/05/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow..this is amazing...i saw one of these!!! i thought i was crazy, but didnt realize people are seeing this too....this is unreal....i spotted it...a bright orange light moving over the tree line...i asked my in law if he sees it and i pointed at it, and it just disappeared.....it was strange. but wow.

btw IL here.
 Quoting: Tethered Soul

Where in Illinois are you? I saw several orange lights. They were not planes, chinese lanterns, etc. They blinked on and off at regular intervals and then just went out.
Tethered Soul

United States
07/05/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

btw IL here.

Where in Illinois are you? I saw several orange lights. They were not planes, chinese lanterns, etc. They blinked on and off at regular intervals and then just went out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1509624

central
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

btw IL here.

central

I'm north about 40 miles west of Chicago. I was with a group of people and we saw several groups of orange lights. At first we thought they were planes flying in formation. But they were too close together. With binoculars I saw round orange objects. When they stopped blinking on and off they were just a big black sphere and I could still see them moving across the sky till they went behind trees.
Tethered Soul

United States
07/05/2013 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

btw IL here.

central

I'm north about 40 miles west of Chicago. I was with a group of people and we saw several groups of orange lights. At first we thought they were planes flying in formation. But they were too close together. With binoculars I saw round orange objects. When they stopped blinking on and off they were just a big black sphere and I could still see them moving across the sky till they went behind trees.

i just saw the one..it was heading north...it was really bright...and just to suddenly disappear, was just weird.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like we might have seen the same type of thing, whatever it was. The first group were in a perfect triangle shape and then all of a sudden the front one shot out way past the others and formed an isosceles triangle. Other groups were in pairs. I only saw one that was single. All together we saw around ten I think.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like we might have seen the same type of thing, whatever it was. The first group were in a perfect triangle shape and then all of a sudden the front one shot out way past the others and formed an isosceles triangle. Other groups were in pairs. I only saw one that was single. All together we saw around ten I think.

yeeeup. i love it. wish there was more activity right now here though, im fucking amped on the energy from this phenomena.

um, what are your thoughts on this?

mine, when we saw the red triangle for the second time, i had the idea maybe they're hitting the earth with a form of energy, soooo imma go to suspicious0bservers.com or .org idk, and see the magnetosphere data and get back with that. but when we saw the white star lit ufo, and it flashed, thats when i like KNEW it was some kind of energy. something. idk.

thoughts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35599578
United States
07/05/2013 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw it twice tonight, orange orb with red flowing through the orage light, came from behind the hill over the lake and to the north accross the sky, before and after fireworks.

It moved like any plane would, but no flashy lights, just a fuzzy red/orange orb, I pointed it out to my friends the second time and they just blew it off, didn't even care to look at it....
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

yeeeup. i love it. wish there was more activity right now here though, im fucking amped on the energy from this phenomena.

um, what are your thoughts on this?

mine, when we saw the red triangle for the second time, i had the idea maybe they're hitting the earth with a form of energy, soooo imma go to suspicious0bservers.com or .org idk, and see the magnetosphere data and get back with that. but when we saw the white star lit ufo, and it flashed, thats when i like KNEW it was some kind of energy. something. idk.

thoughts?
 Quoting: Theeohn

Not sure about any of this. All I know is what we saw. They were not just meandering about but seemed to have some sense of direction and/or purpose. The blinking on and off at regular intervals was like a switch, not some flickering flame of a candle which is more random and irregular. When they turned off, the black spheres continued to move like they were in control of their flight pattern.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not sure about any of this. All I know is what we saw. They were not just meandering about but seemed to have some sense of direction and/or purpose. The blinking on and off at regular intervals was like a switch, not some flickering flame of a candle which is more random and irregular. When they turned off, the black spheres continued to move like they were in control of their flight pattern.

an exact flight path. what's to the northwest of wichita kansas, that could be of interest to possible non-human life forms? closest thing i can think of that's interesting is the exact center of the contiguous 48 states. possibly significant? no one knows yet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

check this out
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
07/05/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
i hope our new space overlords are like this guy:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28468708

Ha. Yes this would be the best spaceman to hang with if that were the case.
Unfortunately it looks like social conditioning. And working toward a very complex plan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11852315
United States
07/05/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im in milwaukee wisconsin and saw a light in the sky. At first i thought it was the light from a helo, but, the color was wrong ... Ths was mostly orange with a bit of red... And, rather than moving it just stood in one place. Also, the light was larger than what youd expect from an aircraft light.

We were driving so i didnt see what happened to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15075800
United States
07/05/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a about 24 glowing red orbs last night flying erratically. Good thing I knew they were various kinds of chinese lanterns or I m8ght have thought I was seeing ufos!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1557209
United States
07/05/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am in Indiana. Terre haute to be exact. I saw the exact same thing here. Came in to check the forum, and lo and behold, many folks saw what i saw . Me thinks we were all part of a mass sighting. High strangeness!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16623031
United States
07/05/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
no it was Chinese lanterns
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42729817

I agree.

I wanted it to be UFOs, because there is NO way the speed they were going, how large they were and how the light didn't go out no matter the wind and clouds beating on them.

But they just went in a straight line. Very cool Chinese people, very cool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23766132
United States
07/05/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1387950
United States
07/05/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I watched the fireworks from Kill devil hills NC,
And I saw the same thing. Red/orange glowing light, moving like aircraft but looking like none I'm familiar with. Bigger light, and steady, blurred looking a little bit.
At first I thought it was coast guard helis or something, but 2 of them just disappeared and the third flew along the coast and out of my line of sight.
It's crazy to hear so many other people across the country reporting the se thing!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42306866
United States
07/05/2013 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has noone even insinuated the possibility of drones? You can buy or even build a drone with cool lights on it which can vary in speed and agility. Many people are now into the fanatic craze of owning drones. Search for the drones that were flying around catching fireworks in their best points.

See unidentified light in sky....Classify it as a UFO. Jump to alien conclusion....We need a better word than UFO.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28468708
United States
07/05/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think there were more UFO's tonight or were more spotted bc many people spent the night watching the sky?
 Quoting: SeVeN Saints

i would say more on the fourth than normal personally.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

btw IL here.

central

yes they were sphere-like. i couldn't really tell if they had wings or not.
A r c t u r u s

User ID: 42842506
Germany
07/05/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
It´s coming on.
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has noone even insinuated the possibility of drones? You can buy or even build a drone with cool lights on it which can vary in speed and agility. Many people are now into the fanatic craze of owning drones. Search for the drones that were flying around catching fireworks in their best points.

See unidentified light in sky....Classify it as a UFO. Jump to alien conclusion....We need a better word than UFO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42306866

u.f.o. means unidentified flying object which is what we're dealing with here. not drones or aliens. u..f.o. is the perfect word because it's vague, calling it anything else could fall into labeling something other than it is.
space ship could work too i guess since that's where they fly up and out of sight...into space.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
pennsylvania
missouri
florida
illinois
kansas
indiana
ohio
wisconsin
north carolina
new york
arkansas
california