The Shadow People - Video....creepy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42319125
United States
07/05/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Shadow People - Video....creepy

Thought that you all would appreciate this video I ran across. Creepy as hell but I can't stop watching it.

"The Shadow People are supernatural shadow-like humanoid figures that, according to believers, are seen flickering on walls and ceilings in the viewer's peripheral vision. They are often reported moving with quick, jerky movements, and quickly disintegrate into walls or mirrors. They are believed to be evil and aggressive in nature, although a few people consider them to be a form of guardian angel."

Less than 50%.
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4265288
Canada
07/05/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Shadow People - Video....creepy
this is crazy one dream I remember perfectly from my child hood was shadow people just all black carrying me up the stairs tickling me.
I know it sounds weird but this dream has stuck with me for years and I always wondered why
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a kid, (about 11 years old) I had an very frightening experience. I was laying on the floor trying to sleep but my mom was putting some clothes in the washing machine and was keeping me awake. I started to close my eyes when a "throbbing" sound started to "play" in my head. I tried to open my eyes but it was like they were being forced shut....I tried really hard to move but was not able to.

In what felt only like a few moments I started seeing a black figure, (while my eyes were closed), with eyes that looked like the tips of cigarettes burning,...looking at me.

I started praying to God for protection and within a millisecond the horrible red eyes were gone and a sense of peace and comfort came over me....I remember seeing a white hazy cloud or smoke or something fill my field of view right before I forced my eyes open.

Anyone else have this happen to them?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is crazy one dream I remember perfectly from my child hood was shadow people just all black carrying me up the stairs tickling me.
I know it sounds weird but this dream has stuck with me for years and I always wondered why
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4265288

Weird I have been tickled to....it wasn't like a fun tickle....more like torture.

My testicles have felt like someone was trying to crush them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42699481
United States
07/05/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
peaceful sleep sea salt around your room ,forming a box..more than that,try smudgein ,if you have a seashell,burn natural sage.smoke the room out with sage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4265288
Canada
07/05/2013 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been trying to figure out what that dream was for so long and wondering why it stuck with me so long. This thread is giving me a weird ass deja vu feeling I can't explain too fuck I'm creeping myself out
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
met the HAT MAN twice,what i can say about fear,he knows.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The house is cooling down and making all these weird noises.
Crap...I've successfully creeped myself out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/05/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
met the HAT MAN twice,what i can say about fear,he knows.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42699481

screamUmmm....shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42843941
United Kingdom
07/05/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
When i was 7 or 8 i had this crazy thing happen i am now 50 .. now i aint told anyone about this before but here goes..

It was bedtime i went up to bed about 7 or 8pm (always went to bed bout then) i lied down after bout 30 mins or so i saw this large figure ,very large and dark furred . I just stayed there with my eyes shut and a tiny gap to see out of trying to persuade myself i was asleep but knew i wasn't i shoved my head under the blankets and the thing sat on the bed i felt the bed go down with its weight ... then nothing .

The next thing i knew i was awake and it was morning ,but since then i have always slept with my head under the blankets and have this fear of the dark i just can't understand why , i am an adrenalin freak i surf ,used to ride my motorbike over track and lived life to the full but still afraid of the dark ...weird , now take the piss i don't care .........chorus
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 39067227
United States
07/05/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Always a fascinating subject.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
hear ya ,i always felt comfort with blankets...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
cold as hell bad night terros.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35198516
Australia
07/05/2013 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6849458
United States
07/05/2013 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
hear ya ,i always felt comfort with blankets...

Maybe that's why they call them comforters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39798870
Romania
07/05/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot about "shadow ppl" how u call them :-)

try lucid dreaming , and while you are in the lucid dream look in the mirror. you will see yourself a black shadow with red eyes. scary but true .

if you see other shadows ppl, i guess they are just normal ppl sleeping . there are also demons who want to take over your body while u are in lucid dream. you gotta be carefull :). strange world we live in
Only Me
Strawberry Girl

User ID: 34792354
United States
07/05/2013 04:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Shadow folk have been a constant part of my entire life. As a kid, I actually thought it was normal and that everyone saw them. They have never given me a creepy or frightening feeling. I often wonder if the people who are scared when they see shadow people are scared more by the experience itself rather than feeling a sense of evil from the shadow person. However, I've never seen one with red eyes and I do think those are something different than what I have always seen. The red eyed shadow folk may be evil - I just don't know.
Goodbye, halcyon days...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory mentioned, which states that this has already happened.
Rawrss

User ID: 28866057
United States
07/05/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
peaceful sleep sea salt around your room ,forming a box..more than that,try smudgein ,if you have a seashell,burn natural sage.smoke the room out with sage.

Lol sea salt and sage isn't going to help, but calling on the name of Jesus will, if anyone is having any problems, just call on Jesus, just by saying Jesus makes them scatter away and stops doing what ever the demons are doing to you.

Calling on Suzy or John isn't going to help because I know someone is going to say that lol.

But it it's amazing how it works saying Jesus and it instantly stops.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
tell me when u seen the fadora man..when u hit the bed with a jolt,heart pounding out of your chest.freezing with any exposed skin.beyond goose bumps
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2013 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
you right tokken,have seen my demon.if only i could touch.and make say name.he would be my servant
Face Palmer

User ID: 42845099
Germany
07/05/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thx, pinned it, will watch later
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
ChaosAD

User ID: 1871900
United States
07/05/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I once had a co-worker tell me that a dark shadow figure stands in his doorway at night and watches him and his wife while they are in bed. He tells it to go away and it does leave. It also never enters the bedroom, just watches them from the hallway....I'm starting to think dude needs to close his door at night
Baconspiracist

User ID: 27008657
Germany
07/05/2013 05:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
sane here: met the hat man on my first dmt trip, he was standing next to me in my room. i tried to see his face which was imposdible.
strangly i felt no fear nor did he seemed hostile to me

seen these bizzare creature ever since a couple of times on my journeys then. they always sit there, almost as if waiting for me. i nearly crack up these days when i see them, its like a running joke almost with me asying then : "oh, you're still here waiting for me all these weeks/months? "
Believe Nothing - Question Everything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42844333
United Kingdom
07/05/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP, new stuff i hadn't heard before on the Djinn.

I can never stop listening to new info on this stuff either, cos i've been cursed with it my whole life, i have to make sure there is nothing to trip or damage myself on in my bedroom, and i put cupboards under windows and stuff, i have to warn women of the Night terrors and sleep rape that may occur when i start dating them, i have to school them on what to do when it happens, cos if someone is unprepared things could get really dangerous, i scare me. The sleep rape has only happened with 3 women, and luckily they all liked it, yeah it was cary they say.....but......then the smile cracks on their face as they recall, it's not like its happened just once to each of those women totalling 3 times its happened in my life, it's happened roughly about 3 times to each of the 3 (approx), sometimes i remember nothing, sometimes i remember when they remind me with a grin in the morning, to which i reply "whats up?" and they reply "what? you mean you don't remember?", then they start to tell me, and it slowly starts to come back to my memory like it was distant dream hard to remember, and i'm like "oh yeah, i can vaguely remember", then sometimes i can become fully conscious in the middle of the act, at which point i often think what the hell am i doing, roll off and go back to sleep, (this annoys them often), this is what happened the very first time it happened, and as i came round, who i thought i was doing wasn't, it was first wife, i came round and was doing someone else, then her face morphed right before me, to the reality?, it shocked THE HELL out of me, to just have someone morph like that, needless to say i didn't finish, just rolled over and went to sleep again slightly disturbed by it.

And then there's the terrors, i won't bore you with, but my warning instruction to people beforehand is, get the light on ASAP, dont argue with me, dont try talking me down, just get the fucking light on and keep back, cos that is the only thing that works it seems, in the instances i can remember, what ever i'm seeing in front of me (one time was a web full of spiders over me) dissolves with the light, the hallucination fades, like the dream world is in my visual cortex, projected onto reality.....scary and dangerous.

I've only physically attacked once, with my first wife, kicked her clean out of bed, i remember coming round as she hit the floor with a thud, literally fighting an urge inside to attack her further.

Sorry to bore you with this so far, i'll leave you with recounting just my very first remembered experience, it still sends shivers down my spine today.

I was 5-6 years old, i awoke and sat bolt upright in bed, staring at my open bedroom door (the light outside my room was on), but didn't know why, i called out "who's there?", i knew someone was there but didn't know why, i got out of bed real quiet, and made my toward the doorway, i stopped there, (i previously had a nightmare about a two headed dog that guarded this doorway, probably thanks to jason and the argonauts), anyway, i was froze at my doorway looking at the airing cupbaord door (a small room with a boiler in it where towels and bedding were kept) the door was open a jar, about 3 inches, it was hurting my eyes straining to see it was so dark in there, but i thought i saw movement, i called out again "i know you're there, who is it?" by this point i am a nervous wreck virtually in tears, then the door just opened, about another 6 inches maybe, i could see nothing, the feeling of fear literally boiled in the pit of my stomach and i puked...HARD, and that's all i remember, i awoke in my bed in the morning as my foster brother was coming upstairs, he leaned into my room smiling and said "what's up couldn't ya get there quick enough?"....which puzzled me "what dya mean?"...."don't ya remember?"...."what?"....."i had to clean your puke up before going bed last night" and pointed to the damp patch on the carpet....right in the doorway!!!....... well that bought the whole memory of "the dream" flooding back to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25358442
United States
07/23/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

i once had tea and a discussionmonstermonstermonster with hat man in a dream in my basement...he was in pinstripe mafia looking sleek garb...woke up on my living room couchmonster
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42653865
Denmark
07/23/2013 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Must be the ones that made me levitate above my bed as a kid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43594243
Australia
07/23/2013 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
They tend to show if you take drugs or get drunk a lot. These substances open up perseptions to their realm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43888824
United States
07/23/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had one in my room earlier. They are alright so far. Creep you out a little, but that's their job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43905198
Australia
07/23/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
They tend to show if you take drugs or get drunk a lot. These substances open up perseptions to their realm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43594243

I found that to be the case also, Getting Drunk and High as a 17-19 years old Kid and When the room was spinning late at night

I would look up and a angry/ugly half visible creature would be staring at me when I told it to @#%$ Off it would Start attacking Me and I tried to Hit it Back, which was really UN-effective as it seemed to be able to touch me, But unfairly I could not Strike it back

It felt like it was suffocating me, Sometimes I would Pass out completely, If I Had Prayed to Christ for Help it would disappear, This Happened many many times to me

Believe they are Fallen "Evil Angels" messing with us intentionally, most of us are too ignorant of Christ to Pray to The Lord For Protection from Evil,

Christ is More than Willing to send His Angels to protect us and to remove them

Because The Angels are Holy and We are Not
We (generally) Can only see the Evil Angels when we are intoxicated or they are revealed to us for whatever reason

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2

Guess Both The Good and The Bad Can be "entertained"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43594243
Australia
07/23/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43594243

I found that to be the case also, Getting Drunk and High as a 17-19 years old Kid and When the room was spinning late at night

I would look up and a angry/ugly half visible creature would be staring at me when I told it to @#%$ Off it would Start attacking Me and I tried to Hit it Back, which was really UN-effective as it seemed to be able to touch me, But unfairly I could not Strike it back

It felt like it was suffocating me, Sometimes I would Pass out completely, If I Had Prayed to Christ for Help it would disappear, This Happened many many times to me

Believe they are Fallen "Evil Angels" messing with us intentionally, most of us are too ignorant of Christ to Pray to The Lord For Protection from Evil,

Christ is More than Willing to send His Angels to protect us and to remove them

Because The Angels are Holy and We are Not
We (generally) Can only see the Evil Angels when we are intoxicated or they are revealed to us for whatever reason

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2

Guess Both The Good and The Bad Can be "entertained"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43905198

Yep , I used to use opiates and almost always suffered terrifying sleep paralysis whilst on it. There was always a presence. Freaked me out. Smoking pot was the same.
BossPickupTrucks
User ID: 33245673
United States
07/23/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of years ago, I lived just off an urban area known for deviance. My room was on the 3rd floor fitted out attic space of an old house. One night, I was trying to go to sleep watching youtube or a movie and then I felt something larger than a human touching me as I lay on my stomach. It was creepy playful and was pressing down on me. I was actually able with all my might push it away. It took about 2 seconds before it was back on me pressing and fondling. I could not see it. I was yelling at it. It eventually went away.

It happened two nights in a row.

After that I became hyper sensitive to all kinds of seemingly innocuous happenings in close proximity

Many years ago I had a voldemort like figure at my bedroom door just looking at me inquisitively blinking its large red eyes and rotating its head. All of a sudden it opened its mouth with pointy teeth and tried to suck my tilted and floating body into itself

GLP