Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,237 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 947,352
Pageviews Today: 1,579,614Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,340
03:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LOL - Why is is so DIFFICULT to talk to RELIGITARDS about my beliefs and how 99% of religions are FALSE and the KORAN / BIBLE was written by man?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129585
Canada
07/07/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
LOL - Why is is so DIFFICULT to talk to RELIGITARDS about my beliefs and how 99% of religions are FALSE and the KORAN / BIBLE was written by man?
I am agnostic athiest and its so funny when you try to talk to religious tards and they try to tell you that you are close minded with your "athiest beliefs" when in fact it is YOU guys that are close minded and you based your life on a book that was written by man?

I don't follow a book or a religion, yet I am close minded? How does that EVEN remotely make sense at all?

Seriously, you guys lead a pathetic life its funnier when you try to convince me of proof. I go by science. We have FACTS that prove it. What do you have? A "golden" book? LOL give me a break

I have no doubt there is a greater supreme race or being out there, and of course you can call them GODS or GOD, but I will say this once...

THE GOD THAT ALL RELIGIONS FOLLOW OR BELIEVE IN DOES NOT EXIST. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL AND YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED FOR HOW YOU LIVED ON EARTH.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1129585
Canada
07/07/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LOL - Why is is so DIFFICULT to talk to RELIGITARDS about my beliefs and how 99% of religions are FALSE and the KORAN / BIBLE was written by man?
I should also mention that I am an Arab and I find the Koran to be BS.
John Difool

User ID: 1721958
United States
07/07/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LOL - Why is is so DIFFICULT to talk to RELIGITARDS about my beliefs and how 99% of religions are FALSE and the KORAN / BIBLE was written by man?
Whether they realize it or not athiests can be just as evangelical as Bible/Koran thumpers in pushing & bullying their beliefs onto the rest of us.

Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
last one
I just don't give a fuck

User ID: 42925195
United States
07/07/2013 01:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nobody gives a fuck about your beliefs would be my guess.
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.---Grandpa

Rednecks, hillbillies, and cowboys will save the nation---me

I dreamed I was drinkin', woke up and I was

"we put our faith in maniacs"- Lemmy Kilmister
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42967642
United States
07/07/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because Christians know that currently you are part of the antichrist as are all who deny Christ Antichrists are pawns of Satan and can never be trusted

Hope you repent before death. If not watch this for a sneak preview of what you will experience from a Marine that knows!

Brussel Sprout

User ID: 42914667
Belgium
07/07/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should also mention that I am an Arab and I find the Koran to be BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129585

please move to Belgium and educate some Sharia4Belgium fuckers

by educate I mean beat up

Then perhaps Belgium in the future won't be so prejudice against people with different skintones

Post in on youtube and call it "What they deserve"

You'll be a national hero!
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24633450
United States
07/07/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The relgiards in my own family get downright hostile if you challenge their beliefs. It's scary, true Jekyll and hyde stuff.
brassbat

User ID: 15444309
United States
07/07/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
yall
jjjjj
Brussel Sprout

User ID: 42914667
Belgium
07/07/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The relgiards in my own family get downright hostile if you challenge their beliefs. It's scary, true Jekyll and hyde stuff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24633450

its because they WANT to believe it
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42907269
Switzerland
07/07/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is but one GOD: Russ, new Jerusalem Russ that is
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
07/07/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because you started your thread title with "LOL".
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38788171
Argentina
07/07/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to me the most rational position when dealing with religion.

Firstly, it is unknowable if there is a god.

Secondly, the Christian, Islamic BELIEF in god.

Lastly, the Atheist thank state that there is no god.

But what do I know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40011688
United States
07/07/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The contents of the Kabbalah are even more horrific than the Torah.

Why does the OP and everyone else always give Judaism a free pass?

Seems like he's be successfully brainwashed by the same religitards he condemns. Irony.
[DDT]

User ID: 37260926
Germany
07/07/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody gives a fuck about your beliefs would be my guess.
 Quoting: last one

xD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42756014
United States
07/07/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it is YOUR eternity to spend wherever you choose. This life is only temporary and tomorrow is not guaranteed. Choose well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42972267
Ireland
07/07/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The worldly are the most close minded there is.
Wingedlion27

User ID: 40005210
United States
07/07/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am agnostic athiest and its so funny when you try to talk to religious tards and they try to tell you that you are close minded with your "athiest beliefs" when in fact it is YOU guys that are close minded and you based your life on a book that was written by man?

I don't follow a book or a religion, yet I am close minded? How does that EVEN remotely make sense at all?

Seriously, you guys lead a pathetic life its funnier when you try to convince me of proof. I go by science. We have FACTS that prove it. What do you have? A "golden" book? LOL give me a break

I have no doubt there is a greater supreme race or being out there, and of course you can call them GODS or GOD, but I will say this once...

THE GOD THAT ALL RELIGIONS FOLLOW OR BELIEVE IN DOES NOT EXIST. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL AND YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED FOR HOW YOU LIVED ON EARTH.

Keep saying this as you are screaming in HELL

let me try this again, a. you are close minded as it get's, even worse than Christians, at least they have faith, you do not.

B. There is no proof when salvation is by faith.

C. But of course you believe in aliens...by faith.

Last Edited by Wingedlion27 on 07/07/2013 02:07 PM
Wingedlion
Wylfdane

User ID: 26880327
United States
07/07/2013 02:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
What if I told you I could prove that the Bible is divinely inspired?

This can be done with the book of Jonah. One of the shortest and most ridiculous sounding stories in the Bible. If interpreted correctly, this book will actually validate the authenticity of the inspired word.

Many scholars will agree that there is evidence for the existance of the old testament prophets, except for Jonah. Unlike the other books of its time, there is no genealogy here. Not even the king of Nineveh is mentioned by name.

That is because the entire story is a parable. We are well aware of how often Jesus used parables to teach his disciples, and it can be said that the same concept was used here. Its all a parable for the gospels, some 450 years before the birth of Christ.

The name Jonah means "dove," and he is supposed to be the metaphorical Jesus. The angry ocean waves represent the pharisees, who were demanding the Christ's crucifixion. The assyrian sailors represent Pilate and the romans who were caught in the middle of these events. The three days Jonah spent in the belly of the whale represents the three days Jesus spent in the grave. The whale spitting him out represents the resurection.

The people of Nineveh who are spared God's wrath, because they believed Jonah, represent humanity as a whole. You dont have to be a jew anymore to be saved, you just need to follow Christ. Jonah's anger at the people being spared, represents the anger and jealousy the jews had for the early christians.

So you see, the real miracle isnt that Jonah survived the whale, its that this story survived the centuries without most people even understanding it correctly. The real miracle is in the story itself. If ever there was evidence of a book being divinely inspired, this would be it.
Molon Labe 2013

User ID: 30407302
United States
07/07/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't we bane Canadians...?
Molon Labe 2013
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27972246
United States
07/07/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

You just wrote that, but out of what? Your mind... so me your mind, how is your mind really physically real? You come up with words out of your mind.. others do the same thing. But hey, where does the Mind gets its inspiration and insights from? How does that work. Your mind is a form of a spirit, it often seems to have a mind of its own, "your" mind.

Your faith is in the blind assumptions of Science, your faith is in the assumptions of your own concluded 'Facts', in 'fact' you are not any different from any religious person holding their faith in a god, or gods or goddesses..

You are the only one that can 'see' your mind, are you not?

The mere fact that you cite 'heaven and hell' indicates that you are speaking directly against a rather narrow definition of god, gods, or goddesses, and that you are basically anti-Abrahamic in your view point. Why is that? Why does the Abrahamic thing bother you so?

Yes, humans wrote the Scriptures but were did the inspiration come from? Where does your own inspiration come from in writing your post?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42024822
United States
07/07/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who is right the man who declares there is no God, or the billions who believe in in God?
The numbers have it every time.

Now a person who has experienced God is even a more reliable source than the one who has never experienced god and claims that there is not such a being.

On both counts - you fail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
07/07/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it would help if you wouldn't call people names like religitards. Even if you don't do this vocally you are sending out negative vibes people can pick up on. I would be surprised if anyone wanted to carry on a meaningful conversation with you. Try being more respectful to people even if you don't find them respectful of you. At least you won't be bringing negative energy back onto yourself.
Visitor
User ID: 40881241
United States
07/07/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because you don't want to receive the tru.th and in your current state you can't handle the truth
Kamchatka
Culturally outdated by choice

User ID: 2349136
United States
07/07/2013 02:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Because you approach them as 'tards. Attitude will always come through.
More deplorable all the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40881241
United States
07/07/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because you approach them as 'tards. Attitude will always come through.
 Quoting: Kamchatka

This.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
07/07/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bettergod
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16646815
Australia
07/07/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because Christians know that currently you are part of the antichrist as are all who deny Christ Antichrists are pawns of Satan and can never be trusted

Hope you repent before death. If not watch this for a sneak preview of what you will experience from a Marine that knows!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42967642

Christianity along with most religions are all run and owned BY the luciferians..the NWO..and here is PROOF..its in the "Frits"..as it were..

1) They are ALL convinced THEY are right and all the others are wrong.

2)They are all certain..and voice this much and as often as thay can..that the ones who are "Wrong" will be tortured forever by whatever brand of bi polar sadistic god they worship.

3)They all use fear and terror to control their members
EG:-"Do as this law/teaching/guru/pastor/book/priest/sermon ect suggests or you will be cursed/burned alive forever/smitten/come under demonic attack/end up possessed/ ect.

4)They are all about CONTROL..control of your money..of your mind..of your actions/words/life and they all impose guilt and fear as "punishment" if you dont tow the line.

5)They are all about money..it always comes down to CASH..and if you dont hand it over they label you a "God robber"..you are robbing God..and hus come under the punishments/threats made in point 3.

6)They all use "LOVE" as the bait to get you in..mixed with "Fear" of some sort of terrible DOOM if you dont join them. Thenonce they have you the LOVE stops..and the DOOM increses..till you are left a mindless fear controlled zombie..arrogant and proud and self righteous..who then being fully "Indoctrinated" after a time...then beleive point 1 completely..and proceed to inflict steps 2 to 5 on other prospective victims.

Any religion or creed thast uses these techniques are opertaing under the precepts of what you would term "Darkness"..or "Evil" because evil, by its very nature, runs and feeds and grows stronger on fear and control.

The PTB use these same techniques.

Fear of terroists..the feeling of being "Special" and of the "Elite" if you tow the line..protected by their umbrella of "Control" of almost every aspect of your lves.

Thats because the PTB as you all know by now are all "Luciferian" in nature and practice...and use fear..control..cashflow(So long as its flowing THIER way)..and terrible consequesnces if you dont "Measure up" to their parameters.

So..if the PTB use these same techniques...and you all foster a rather healthy dislike for the way they "Control" things..then why do so many who voice such an opinion of them..end up following the SAME system under the guise of "Religion" which as you can clearly see are all based and run on the percepts of "Evil"?

Lets say for example a person really WANTS to do evil..they lust and fight and hate..they have an evil evil heart..they are greedy..want everything their way..want everything to be all cushy and nice while they do what they WANT to do without concequence.

But then they are told if they do this..some horrible fate will befall them..either outright death or eternal torture in the next life..and curses and trouble in THIS life..

Now..that rocks their boat..they want their cake..and want to eat it. But now the fear factore is brought into it..as they are told if they keep being an evil greedy cunt thay will siffer.

So off they go..looking for an "OUT"..a way to KEEP being selfish and greeedy but never having to face the consequences of it.

So they find a "religion"..out of FEAR of what will happen to them if they dont.

They are still evil on the inside..nothing has changed..but now they think "If I read the bible enough..quote enough scriptures..pray enough and go to church enough..perhaps I can still be a smug self rightous shit..but get to heaven and save my ass."

So its still a SELFISH thing they do..they are still evil..except they have excused their selfishness and evil by being taught the ever popular saying "We are not perfect..just forgiven"

BUT..a GOOD person NEEDS no fear or manipulation to be good to their neighbour and not be a selfish greedy cunt. They dont have to be FORCED into doing what they dont want to do like the evil man has to be. They love people by nature..and do good because good IS already in them.

They dont need the luciferian fear and guilt...as that sort of thing ONLY seems to work on people who WANT to be evil..but without the price that comes with it..death or eternal torture..as they are "Told"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16646815
Australia
07/07/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42967642

Christianity along with most religions are all run and owned BY the luciferians..the NWO..and here is PROOF..its in the "Fruits"..as it were..

1) They are ALL convinced THEY are right and all the others are wrong.

2)They are all certain..and voice this much and as often as thay can..that the ones who are "Wrong" will be tortured forever by whatever brand of bi polar sadistic god they worship.

3)They all use fear and terror to control their members
EG:-"Do as this law/teaching/guru/pastor/book/priest/sermon ect suggests or you will be cursed/burned alive forever/smitten/come under demonic attack/end up possessed/ ect.

4)They are all about CONTROL..control of your money..of your mind..of your actions/words/life and they all impose guilt and fear as "punishment" if you dont tow the line.

5)They are all about money..it always comes down to CASH..and if you dont hand it over they label you a "God robber"..you are robbing God..and hus come under the punishments/threats made in point 3.

6)They all use "LOVE" as the bait to get you in..mixed with "Fear" of some sort of terrible DOOM if you dont join them. Thenonce they have you the LOVE stops..and the DOOM increses..till you are left a mindless fear controlled zombie..arrogant and proud and self righteous..who then being fully "Indoctrinated" after a time...then beleive point 1 completely..and proceed to inflict steps 2 to 5 on other prospective victims.

Any religion or creed thast uses these techniques are opertaing under the precepts of what you would term "Darkness"..or "Evil" because evil, by its very nature, runs and feeds and grows stronger on fear and control.

The PTB use these same techniques.

Fear of terroists..the feeling of being "Special" and of the "Elite" if you tow the line..protected by their umbrella of "Control" of almost every aspect of your lves.

Thats because the PTB as you all know by now are all "Luciferian" in nature and practice...and use fear..control..cashflow(So long as its flowing THIER way)..and terrible consequesnces if you dont "Measure up" to their parameters.

So..if the PTB use these same techniques...and you all foster a rather healthy dislike for the way they "Control" things..then why do so many who voice such an opinion of them..end up following the SAME system under the guise of "Religion" which as you can clearly see are all based and run on the percepts of "Evil"?

Lets say for example a person really WANTS to do evil..they lust and fight and hate..they have an evil evil heart..they are greedy..want everything their way..want everything to be all cushy and nice while they do what they WANT to do without concequence.

But then they are told if they do this..some horrible fate will befall them..either outright death or eternal torture in the next life..and curses and trouble in THIS life..

Now..that rocks their boat..they want their cake..and want to eat it. But now the fear factore is brought into it..as they are told if they keep being an evil greedy cunt thay will siffer.

So off they go..looking for an "OUT"..a way to KEEP being selfish and greeedy but never having to face the consequences of it.

So they find a "religion"..out of FEAR of what will happen to them if they dont.

They are still evil on the inside..nothing has changed..but now they think "If I read the bible enough..quote enough scriptures..pray enough and go to church enough..perhaps I can still be a smug self rightous shit..but get to heaven and save my ass."

So its still a SELFISH thing they do..they are still evil..except they have excused their selfishness and evil by being taught the ever popular saying "We are not perfect..just forgiven"

BUT..a GOOD person NEEDS no fear or manipulation to be good to their neighbour and not be a selfish greedy cunt. They dont have to be FORCED into doing what they dont want to do like the evil man has to be. They love people by nature..and do good because good IS already in them.

They dont need the luciferian fear and guilt...as that sort of thing ONLY seems to work on people who WANT to be evil..but without the price that comes with it..death or eternal torture..as they are "Told"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16646815
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24633450
United States
07/07/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24633450

its because they WANT to believe it
 Quoting: Brussel Sprout

It betrays a sort of immaturity and insecurity for sure.

I am 100% sure that there is an unseen or spirituality reality but I also readily admit that there are no clear answers in that reality, but if one were to challenge me on my experiences I would simply tell them, you don't have to believe me, that's ok.
Life and Love

User ID: 36559246
United States
07/07/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am agnostic atheist and its so funny when you try to talk to religious tards and they try to tell you that you are close minded with your "atheist beliefs" when in fact it is YOU guys that are close minded and you based your life on a book that was written by man?

You may talk with me about your beliefs any time... I just can't figure out why you'd want to.

(Why that wasn't "difficult" at all!)
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40521884
United States
07/07/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
indoctrinated from birth. if people are suckered into religion when they are young and kept sheltered from science they will be forever brainwashed to religion and incapable of looking outside that box.

GLP