Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,798 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 609,084
Pageviews Today: 1,032,155Threads Today: 327Posts Today: 6,267
10:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

9/11 and the repeated 7's hidden in Plain Sight in San Francisco Plane Crash???

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 43098076
United Kingdom
07/09/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 9/11 and the repeated 7's hidden in Plain Sight in San Francisco Plane Crash???
I posted this in another thread, but, I am not above copy/paste.

=============

7 Eleven is a popular, successful, and very widespread business. Almost everywhere you go, there is a 7 Eleven, even in the movies, and on television. It is somewhere, that, for many, is an everyday part of their lives, even people who write movies, and television shows.

It is also fun to say because it rhymes.

Ever play craps?

I know I will not be able to change a mind bent on doom and delusion. In fact, I dont think I have ever changed the minds of anyone, ever, on GLP. Granted, I have encountered people who already have the same thoughts and beliefs, but, never once have I ever seen anyone at this website, who had a deluded or fanatical attitude, say, "ya know what, you might be right, I just might be over thinking this."

Ya, that'll be the day that DOOM FINDS US!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25720360

9/11 is also popular yet they used it on the twin towers.

Perhaps we are empowering these numbers without even realising it.
The Clowns
User ID: 30400765
United States
07/09/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 9/11 and the repeated 7's hidden in Plain Sight in San Francisco Plane Crash???
Correction
Article says crash happened just after 11. That could have been 11:09 or 11:11
 Quoting: Intruth

Will check on this....
 Quoting: Ohwell

Yeah, right.

If any of you numerology minded douchebags in this thread really believe that TPTB are so calibre precise that "they" can bring down a wide bodied airliner on a particular tick of the clock then . . . . . .

You know what? I can't even think of any words that might help you dispel your primitive mental faculties.

GLP