Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 472,090
Pageviews Today: 767,992Threads Today: 258Posts Today: 4,149
09:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Holy Shit - NYPD cases show abuse of FBI database to scheme, abduct & EAT women????

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
07/08/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Holy Shit - NYPD cases show abuse of FBI database to scheme, abduct & EAT women????
Jury convicts NYC police officer of plot to kidnap and eat women

Read more: [link to www.foxnews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42929244

I thought I had heard this before

thanks for the link
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2924495
United States
07/08/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Holy Shit - NYPD cases show abuse of FBI database to scheme, abduct & EAT women????
Nothing new here--- they've been eating people and drinking blood for a long time now-- its part of Luciferianism.

Al Gore was even caught openly transporting vials of blood-- and he probably is not a hemophiliac.

What is new is that their own mainstream media is beginning to report the cannibalism, on schedule.

They have planned for this revelation--- ("the externalization of the hierarchy" ) for quite some time-- and now that the takeover is almost complete, they are letting us know the truth about "the new normal."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42995393
United States
07/08/2013 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing new here--- they've been eating people and drinking blood for a long time now-- its part of Luciferianism.

Al Gore was even caught openly transporting vials of blood-- and he probably is not a hemophiliac.

What is new is that their own mainstream media is beginning to report the cannibalism, on schedule.

They have planned for this revelation--- ("the externalization of the hierarchy" ) for quite some time-- and now that the takeover is almost complete, they are letting us know the truth about "the new normal."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2924495

You got a link on the al gore story? That deserves some more attention... Scary

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2540504
United States
07/08/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry- Weiner and Spitzer are in hot pursuit.

Congrats, NY! Couldn't happen in a finer state.
Whole lee shit

User ID: 11270410
United States
07/08/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's some Dexter shit. Doesn't surprise me though. Ive known a few lawyers you use the NCIC for personal matters. There really isn't a lot of over site on the NCIC database
"You can go to hell -- I'm going to Texas!" - Davy Crockett

You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits? Now you know why he built that bomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43019099
United Kingdom
07/08/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
LunaLove

User ID: 29565393
United States
07/08/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are all silly! This is a matter of national security, and for the good of the American people! How dare you think otherwise?!

ogrrr

obamajail
 Quoting: Canuck_Hillbilly

Right!
To "serve" and protect.
--------
You've fallen asleep in denial Look at the way we're dyin' How it ends I'll never know Just live your life blind like me--A7X
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37582517
United States
07/08/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to search.yahoo.com]
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
07/08/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember that cop, I think it was last year, that was arrested for planning to abduct and eat a woman?
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
07/08/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember that cop, I think it was last year, that was arrested for planning to abduct and eat a woman?
 Quoting: geminilion

I'm sure he's habitual. Lordy.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30474188
United States
07/08/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
they taste like pork
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39267645
United Kingdom
07/08/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
let this be a warning to all who still trust the police.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Florida:
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

07/08/2013 01:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Kimmy should be the OP because her link would actually let me read the content!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42880296

oh poor you.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42775769
United States
07/08/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
so much for surveillance in the name of safe/security
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

bumphf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16860736
United States
07/08/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's Brief?
Forum Administrator

07/08/2013 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43019099

i didnt have to
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37582517

real
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43030586
Germany
Report Abusive Post
Mmmmh Females are tasty ! Zombies everywhere.
Forum Administrator

Report Abusive Post
ppl dont believe in this sacrifice and occult shit are deluded.

'they' believe in it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43034029
Germany
07/08/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sickos like that usually join areas like the police, teachers, hospital staff etc. ... they chose the places nobody would suspect such sick twisted things.
Meggarea

User ID: 1585244
United States
07/08/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Content Preview This content is exclusive for Newsday digital access and 7-day home delivery subscribers and Optimum Online customers.
 Quoting: stupid site

Why would you post a link to a story people can't read? Makes it hard to discuss the article if you can't see it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43034029
Germany
07/08/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
ppl dont believe in this sacrifice and occult shit are deluded.

'they' believe in it.
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Yep ... and it does not matter at all if the occult is true or not or of the powers they worship exist - as long as they believe and act on it it is all the same to the victims.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43034234
United States
07/08/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing wrong with eating pussy
ZeroFurrbone

User ID: 43026377
Bulgaria
07/08/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what now? Killers now work in the police ? Will this turn in yet another stereotype just like with the priests?
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
07/08/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
He didn't just now go from zero to this. What else has he done!?!?
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

Man this world is in deep trouble with the moral decay and acceptance of reprobate behavior and the promotion of it by our own government, pandora's box has had the lid torn off!!
 Quoting: saved

pretty sure Hope flew the coop too.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
LostReality33

User ID: 43035040
United States
07/08/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well when they're not human what do you expect them to eat?? Carrots????
"I never act without a purpose." -Duke Austerberry

"It's a bad time for the world if you're a boy or a girl or maybe something in between, it doesn't matter; we all gotta go green and trust everything the authorities tell us, because they love us and they only want the best for us..." ~Lance Hardcore

If you click this thread you can hear Maynard James Keenan of TOOL sing "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" 4 months before 9/11 Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

I've now got a website up and running exploring this new discovery of the Dark Speech, reversed secrets now revealed NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING to ULTRASONIC REVERSE SPEECH ANALYSIS CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Subscribe to DARK SPEECH DECODER CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Subscribe to the JOHNNY DARK SPEAK CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Get in on The Extreme Reality Puppet Show! [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] "This videocast offers unique and never-before-heard information coming to you direct from ONE EPIC NAME on the INWO scene; David Eager. The Extreme Reality Puppet Show is the FIRST, BEST & ONLY Conspiracy Puppet Show IN THE WORLD! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!"

The time is NOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43017134
United Kingdom
07/08/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry this is pure bullshit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43036890
United States
07/08/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Send those sick focks to Phenn...she will send them to their maker...with a smile on her face :) Thanks for the share Phenn! This should be war, but I guess too many people are into doing sick evil shit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42639698
United States
07/08/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
He probably was successful in murdering hundreds, but they just censor it to keep NCIC program alive.

GLP