Our Alien Creators and this world...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43102486
United States
07/09/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Our Alien Creators and this world...
On Dec. 30th 1983 the Washington Post ran an article saying that A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction on the Western edge of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS). Well you know that BLOCKED-OUT area in Google Sky & MS WW telescope with the coordinates of: 5h 53m 41s,-6 00 58 Take a guess where those point to? YEP the western edge of Orion. This is where the planet's of our creators resides & The world governments are afraid to let people know that what we've been taught in schools regarding history & religion is nothing but a lie. The government’s fear of mass panic, rioting, looting & loss of power are the main factors we've been shielded from the true. The mass deception that the government along with organized religion have painted us with for so long is about to be revealed. We are not the highest and most advanced people in the universe and the past is repeating itself. Sumerian records & even the Bible say Nibiru will approach from the Southern Sky - “THE LORD FROM THE SOUTH SHALL COME” (Habakkuk chapter 2) & “ALONE HE STRETCHES OUT THE HEAVENS; HE ARRIVES AT THE GREAT BEAR, SIRIUS AND ORION AND THE CONSTELLATIONS TO THE SOUTH” (The book of JOB chapter 9. CONNECT THE DOTS = We invade ancient Babylon (Iraq) & head straight to the artifacts, alien technology and Ziggurat). We get rid of the Egyptian president & loot records, artifacts & alien technology & as of now the discovery of a 5,000yr old UFO/Virmana that belonged to Zoroaster according the cave writtings in it's Afganistan resting place. All the sites that the Sumerians spoke about as being places the GODS lived. READ ZECHARIAH SITCHINS 12th planet & the dots will connect themselves. The moon is an artificial satellite used as a way station for the Anunakki's earth missions and still holds many secrets and living on the dark side and inside of it's Tungsten & Titanium shell. The Vatican has spent MILLIONS on an Infra-red telescopes with a light gathering device that they've named "Lucifer". Yep LUCIFER... [link to asacredmemory.com] The MILLIONS spent on the US governments South Pole InfraRed gov. telescope. Look at all the Middle East places we've invaded in anticipation of finding alien tech left behind by our creators. Zechariah Sitchin who translated the Sumerian texts detailing Nibiru that were recorded 6000yrs ago about the Gods from this planet who created us from a mixture of DNA was actually awarded a lifetime award from a Vatican official for his work on the Sumerians & their beliefs.. Why would they agree? Unless they already knew the truth was coming back & they've spent millions on a telescope to see it!..

Many whom have attempted to come forward with the truth have met untimely death from accidents or manufactured Cancers. The powers that control this planet will do anything and everything to keep the power in thier balance and reality of cold fusion and free energy will never see the light of day as long as the people controlling oil, gas and electric maintain control. We are being bombarded with diversions from what's going on and thrown off any shred of reality thru manufactured media stories.. Wake up, look up and stand up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26937507
United States
07/09/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Our Alien Creators and this world...
On Dec. 30th 1983 the Washington Post ran an article saying that A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction on the Western edge of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS). Well you know that BLOCKED-OUT area in Google Sky & MS WW telescope with the coordinates of: 5h 53m 41s,-6 00 58 Take a guess where those point to? YEP the western edge of Orion. This is where the planet's of our creators resides & The world governments are afraid to let people know that what we've been taught in schools regarding history & religion is nothing but a lie. The government’s fear of mass panic, rioting, looting & loss of power are the main factors we've been shielded from the true. The mass deception that the government along with organized religion have painted us with for so long is about to be revealed. We are not the highest and most advanced people in the universe and the past is repeating itself. Sumerian records & even the Bible say Nibiru will approach from the Southern Sky - “THE LORD FROM THE SOUTH SHALL COME” (Habakkuk chapter 2) & “ALONE HE STRETCHES OUT THE HEAVENS; HE ARRIVES AT THE GREAT BEAR, SIRIUS AND ORION AND THE CONSTELLATIONS TO THE SOUTH” (The book of JOB chapter 9. CONNECT THE DOTS = We invade ancient Babylon (Iraq) & head straight to the artifacts, alien technology and Ziggurat). We get rid of the Egyptian president & loot records, artifacts & alien technology & as of now the discovery of a 5,000yr old UFO/Virmana that belonged to Zoroaster according the cave writtings in it's Afganistan resting place. All the sites that the Sumerians spoke about as being places the GODS lived. READ ZECHARIAH SITCHINS 12th planet & the dots will connect themselves. The moon is an artificial satellite used as a way station for the Anunakki's earth missions and still holds many secrets and living on the dark side and inside of it's Tungsten & Titanium shell. The Vatican has spent MILLIONS on an Infra-red telescopes with a light gathering device that they've named "Lucifer". Yep LUCIFER... [link to asacredmemory.com] The MILLIONS spent on the US governments South Pole InfraRed gov. telescope. Look at all the Middle East places we've invaded in anticipation of finding alien tech left behind by our creators. Zechariah Sitchin who translated the Sumerian texts detailing Nibiru that were recorded 6000yrs ago about the Gods from this planet who created us from a mixture of DNA was actually awarded a lifetime award from a Vatican official for his work on the Sumerians & their beliefs.. Why would they agree? Unless they already knew the truth was coming back & they've spent millions on a telescope to see it!..

Many whom have attempted to come forward with the truth have met untimely death from accidents or manufactured Cancers. The powers that control this planet will do anything and everything to keep the power in thier balance and reality of cold fusion and free energy will never see the light of day as long as the people controlling oil, gas and electric maintain control. We are being bombarded with diversions from what's going on and thrown off any shred of reality thru manufactured media stories.. Wake up, look up and stand up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43102486

you and others don't get once we got nuclear technology we used for the wrong purposes we even created our characters like they are so that could use some on the decay products in bombs, the world at large is to infantile for these technologies, humanity is immature and has a track record for using tech for the wrong reasons, you want these things we will have to evolve, if we realy where meant to have this tech im sure the aliens would have told these men they have no choice but to share the knowledge but that's not the case, so these enlightened beings must know humanity is not ready yet but will be in the next golden age. lets be realistic here...
Roobit

User ID: 5263195
United States
07/09/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, before anyone flips out on me, just think outside the box. Why do we always discount ancient man as being an idiot and always throw aliens in? How do we know the "gods" weren't survivors from an ancient civilization that strived to survive and help direct man away from the path the ancients took which obviously led to their destruction?

Just throwing it out there, i love this whole subject of the beginnings of man.
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40568690
Canada
07/09/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh you're not very bright are you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, before anyone flips out on me, just think outside the box. Why do we always discount ancient man as being an idiot and always throw aliens in? How do we know the "gods" weren't survivors from an ancient civilization that strived to survive and help direct man away from the path the ancients took which obviously led to their destruction?

Quoting: Roobit

oh no doubt there are ancient men, in fact a lot of native American tribes speak of men who came from caves from the last destruction , but to there are no aliens ahhh, common now we know we aren't the only life forms
Roobit

User ID: 19721421
United States
07/09/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh no doubt there are ancient men, in fact a lot of native American tribes speak of men who came from caves from the last destruction , but to there are no aliens ahhh, common now we know we aren't the only life forms
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26937507

I never said there weren't any aliens just that the beginnings of our current history weren't absolutely, positively started by aliens. That's interesting about the Native Americans, do you have any links or other info I can look into?

This is what I like, discussion!
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I never said there weren't any aliens just that the beginnings of our current history weren't absolutely, positively started by aliens. That's interesting about the Native Americans, do you have any links or other info I can look into?

[link to www.ancient-code.com]

and it's to dam interesting also good to discuss the cities of Shamballa and Agartha talked about in Buddhism
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ancient-code.com]

and it's to dam interesting also good to discuss the cities of Shamballa and Agartha talked about in Buddhism

[link to www.xpeditionsmagazine.com]

you know what screw this now I'm addicted to finding these cities, help me keep this thread open for more research, this is the way glp should be like, people if you got more links and info chime in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17808107
United States
07/09/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've often wondered the same. If the earth is billions of years old, well, there could have been ancient civilizations much more advanced than we are and yeah, maybe they did destroy themselves and had to start over, with what they had left, somehow, someway, don't know, but I've thought along this line myself a few times.

I don't discount aliens, surely we are not the only life form in the universe, but yeah, I see what you're getting at here.

Interesting thought.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've often wondered the same. If the earth is billions of years old, well, there could have been ancient civilizations much more advanced than we are and yeah, maybe they did destroy themselves and had to start over, with what they had left, somehow, someway, don't know, but I've thought along this line myself a few times.

I don't discount aliens, surely we are not the only life form in the universe, but yeah, I see what you're getting at here.

Interesting thought.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17808107

i would say they still exist in these cities and the cities that have inhabitants are taken and made into government facilities so us poor folks never find out about these people, if we where told then there would be no excuse for no new tech, and also these people might not want humans from our civilization going underground and finding them , especially if they know where cancerous.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/09/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting thought.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17808107

i would say they still exist in these cities and the cities that have inhabitants are taken and made into government facilities so us poor folks never find out about these people, if we where told then there would be no excuse for no new tech, and also these people might not want humans from our civilization going underground and finding them , especially if they know where cancerous.

and personally if i was a highly civilized race, i wouldn't want intruders neither.
Roobit

User ID: 4730565
United States
07/09/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, keep this stuff coming. This is also why I got hooked on GLP.
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
Roobit

User ID: 6447631
United States
07/09/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38340509
United States
07/09/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

You will like this link. A lot of information!

[link to www.halexandria.org]

Heck here is some more links:

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 37755563
Spain
07/09/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

BEcause of far fetched Sitchinite theories? You may as well just go wank over his bibliography.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Roobit

User ID: 19721421
United States
07/09/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

BEcause of far fetched Sitchinite theories? You may as well just go wank over his bibliography.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Uh no, not because of his theories, just the discussion of things of this nature. Chill out.
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43029210
United States
07/09/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

NO religion is tougt in schools. You think U got it all figured out? U don't even have a clue. U are decived.period..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43029210
United States
07/09/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

NO religion is tougt in schools. You think U got it all figured out? U don't even have a clue. U are deceived.period..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43029210
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25720360
United States
07/09/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Anunnaki, Nibiru, Brown Dwarfs, and Gravitational Time Dilation

GLP