Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,006 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 879,994
Pageviews Today: 1,584,602Threads Today: 527Posts Today: 11,224
03:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama ORDERS "If you see something,say something" AMONG FEDERAL COLLEAGUES to prohibit WHISTLE BLOWERS....this shit could undo do him

Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 40023107
United States
07/09/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama ORDERS "If you see something,say something" AMONG FEDERAL COLLEAGUES to prohibit WHISTLE BLOWERS....this shit could undo do him
If this is mainstream... I do not know how anyone could support such a thing or justify it.

I always wonder and am interested in how they try to justify such absurd policies.
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 37271103
United States
07/10/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama ORDERS "If you see something,say something" AMONG FEDERAL COLLEAGUES to prohibit WHISTLE BLOWERS....this shit could undo do him
If I worked for the fed. gov., and if I had a conscience or a moral mindset, I would NOT like this coming from the head of the gov.

And yes, I CAN see this backfiring.

Last Edited by Ms. Superduper on 07/10/2013 12:05 AM
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
MrUncreated

User ID: 14759572
United States
07/10/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Heh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43108852
United States
07/10/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whistle blowers wouldn't be a concern to someone with nothing to hide. Obama must be doing some really fucked up shit to go to this length to silence people.

"Those who fail to report them could face penalties, including criminal charges."
 Quoting:

That's all you need to know right there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43086978
Australia
07/10/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahh ok. Then I guess if you want Obama out, the best person for the Job, that I suggest is : Political Bureau Khaled Mashal, or Assad. there you have it. Everyone will be come muslims. How about Dmitri Mdvedev, or Putin for president of USA. or I know, Qingping or whatever that chinese dude president is.

Any way, leaking information about hidden political agendas is dangerous for US.

Although, it's this reason why USA is using monitorization:

1. Terrorism in Arabia cause they are fanatics about their religion. Infidels for the kill. Reason is : Be like us or else.
2. Rogue countries that have left-wing dictator like provocation towards USA (Commies > NK, China, Russia) - be like us or else
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/10/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
only for militarization I am talking about. Political agendas, due to the nature of the word I WANT TO BE PEESIDENT, WHAT I SAY GOES, OR I WONT FEEL HAPPY ANYMORE.

but leaking military intel is dangerous for US
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/10/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Although,

Terrorism is the main factor. Also unwanted Spies from third world countries. and first world, china. Hacking into database so they can circumvent USA's military tech. or go around it, to be military superior
MrUncreated

User ID: 14759572
United States
07/10/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be a shill, anonymous cunt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43118336
United States
07/10/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Shitz just got Realz!
MagTog

User ID: 39292843
United States
07/10/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
only for militarization I am talking about. Political agendas, due to the nature of the word I WANT TO BE PEESIDENT, WHAT I SAY GOES, OR I WONT FEEL HAPPY ANYMORE.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43086978

Not leaking the information that Snowden leaked (and I don't think I even trust his story) is more dangerous than any military intel leak:
Thread: NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!

Sometimes you can't do any good without breaking a rule or two. Sometimes doing nothing to expose evil is as bad as committing the evil act.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31813715
United States
07/10/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clinton didn't want to get JFK'd.

I don't blame him.

"This shit could undo him"

Bullshit. Nothing will happen. Again.
As usual the American populace will sit on their thumbs and spin for a little bit, raising a shitstorm about transparency and this NSA bullshit and then a week later when the next explosion or shooting happens no one will give a fuck.

Mark my words.

With crayon if you have to.

Eat a dick.
Awak3

User ID: 38796848
United States
07/10/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edward Snowden saw something, and said something.
SCULLY
User ID: 23255362
United States
07/10/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
this shit could undo do him
 Quoting: prolly not 27087001

"From your post to GODS ears"!!!
Kybeam
User ID: 40489289
United States
07/10/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ghost of tyrants past envy the power our government currently has at it's beckon call.

hiding
Rammstein Fan

User ID: 43127676
United States
07/10/2013 12:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Brings to mind this classic JFK speech...

Reinvigorated Being

User ID: 2782120
United States
07/10/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
But but but! He said he was going to have a transparent administration! He said that he was going to put an end to the Bush Administration's practice of going after Whistleblowers!
Are They going to offer financial incentives to profile their fellow Gooberment Employees?
I often wonder if Ohbummer has done a single thing that he told the American Population he would do, while on the Campaign Trail. Seems to me that it was more like a laundry list of what he planned to do the exact opposite of.
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43128234
United States
07/10/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
DHS to create another branch department to employ thought police?
 Quoting: calx

ohyeah
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 15016867
United States
07/10/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43086978

Not leaking the information that Snowden leaked (and I don't think I even trust his story) is more dangerous than any military intel leak:
Thread: NSA guilty of covering up child abductions, rapes, murders and more! Proof!

Sometimes you can't do any good without breaking a rule or two. Sometimes doing nothing to expose evil is as bad as committing the evil act.
 Quoting: MagTog

I was seriously thinking about the Snowden guy. What has he done besides run around the world not saying anything about what he alleges he has. Boring, and probably a fake.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

User ID: 25570375
United States
07/10/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

POST! This is relevant to Snowden AND to psyops.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41298225
United States
07/10/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
So its wrong to point out when the govt is doing something wrong but it is good to to point out that someone else is pointing out that the govt is doing something wrong.

tattling is bad. tattling on tattlers is good.

guns are bad. guns are used on people who have guns.

patriotism is bad. patriotism is persecuted for the good of the country.

up is down. go up twice to go down.

All hail Mobius Rex.

islampeaceanother do
 Quoting: LogicBomber

Hahaha, I tried to explain exactly this to my roommate, but of course he still argued. He is a "Christian"....or just knowledgeable of the Bible, liberal, and has a sickening extreme admiration of our supreme leader. He is the epitome of not making sense.

This country is now the product of the reality tv epidemic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24324972
United States
07/10/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Folks, at the USPS, we've had posters with the "if you see something..." slogan for several years now... they actually were released by the OIG [Office of the Inspector General] but I suspect DHS was behind them.

I happen to be a whistleblower and have exposed corruption and criminal activity in my local P.O. several times. The federal government has had a so-called "Whistleblower Act" on the bokos now for many years which specifically PREVENTS the federal government from seeking retribution for anyone exposing misuese of authority, wasting of governmental resources, etc. That supposed to be our built-in protection... so I always wonder how the feds can go after someone who lifts the rock on their fellow Cockroaches?

POINT OF FACT: when I reported a postal supervisor and proved them guilty of criminal activity, I was the one who was suddenly the guilty party. This is SOP whenever you walk this type of pathway... you ALWAYS have to be prepared to defend your OWN actions and document them. Luckily I learned that early-on and keep copies of everything I submit. They HATE that! But, it's the only way to beat them at their own rotten game. But: I've also had two of my exposures quickly swept under the local rug, even though I could prove my claims in writing... trust me: the Old Boy network is ALIVE & WELL at the USPS.

Incidentally: that USPS Supervisor I nailed? She got off with a two month penalty of Administrative Leave without pay [unheard to go beyond two weeks... normally: immediate firing] so I figured she must've been pretty well-connected.

Turned out I was correct: currently, this crook is now the POSTMASTER of a small nearby town.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5837756
United States
07/10/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad some of you see the irony. I saw this and thought it was hilarious. Can't wait to see how this shit plays out.

Is your rival about to get that promotion to supervisor you always wanted? Well just report his ass and you'll never have to worry about him again.

Reminds me of this YouTube video where a guy was talking about the atmosphere in germany leading up to the war where people would falsely accuse others of shit for personal reasons. Apparently even Hitler was sickened by how many people were using the snitching system for petty personal reasons.
Reminds me of how when kids are mad at each other they go tell on each other.

I know this is suppose to be scary and it is but some part of me wants to laugh.
TurdFerguson

User ID: 39341719
United States
07/10/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Profiling is A-OK if it's for the communistas.

Can we turn this one around during the Zimmerman riots?
MagTog

User ID: 39292843
United States
07/10/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would make more sense if Obama's slogan said "If you see something, gay something"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41629932
United States
07/10/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
HES SCARED . CUZ HE IS STARTING TO SEE THAT THE ROTHS AND THE ROCKS ARENT GOING TO LET A BLACK MAN WITH ZERO INTEGRITY WHO IS A KNOWN AND HATED LIAR RUN THE NEW WORLD . REMEMBER THE MOVIE TRADING PLACES?
alufiend
User ID: 42865608
United States
07/10/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
use the nsa's order of non disclosure on everything

cop wants your id, say no because of national security, citing the enemy might find out how the nsa gets info.(the same reason they won't disclose info by foia)

if you see something say something = persecution i.e. snowden,assange.

if you don't see anyhing, report something = or else for not reporting something you don't know, arrest and persecution for not reporting.

if you don't see anything and don't report = see above

looks like you are screwed for anything, might as well whistle blow because the results are the same anyways.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
07/10/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
President Obama just made a big mistake, he not the government, not really! The he don't know when to shut up.
I not talking about the people either. Think of all those big guys that have been in there for years, you got to know they are thinking some and it not good!

Does Obama think people really like him? I don't know anyone that likes him now. He is a sad case really! :(
Uncle Fuck Stick  (OP)

User ID: 43138411
United States
07/10/2013 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
:4hlick:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43137949
United Kingdom
07/10/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be impossible to un-dodo Ohbama, he's been covered in shit for years.
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
07/10/2013 07:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
important post, thanks Uncle FS.

let's see here . . .is there any penalty for not noticing?

if not, easiest route is to simply "not notice" then you do not need to report.

What a maneuver for a sinking ship . . . this single item is the most telling information about the obamfack "presidency" in July 2013.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell

GLP