bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27996207
United States
07/11/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFO Observes Traffic Over Toll Plaza on July 5th
Omg that graph shows incoming doom! Thread: Meteor detection live feed! Check it out right now!! Maybe it's a fleet of these craft I saw on the 5th.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42712059
United States
07/11/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing I did was bring up the highlights and darken the shadows. I also cropped the shot. What you see is something physical flying in the sky hovering above the traffic. If baffles me probably just as much as you. I'm only sharing this amazing experience with the rest of the world because I think everyone should know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27996207

Everything looks legit up till the toll booth.

For some reason the lights are seen under the roof of the toll and in front of the sign at the pause starting @1:29

That's the part that I called out. The lights before that point were passing behind sign posts and looked legit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25374084

I'd be more than happy to upload the unedited version. In that shot I used final cut to freeze frame the video because that's the closest and clearest shot of the object.

OP, I'm going to share something with you because you and everyone else needs to know.

As you know, there have been many sightings around Florida as well as many other states through the years, but near Florida there have been quite a bit more, especially near Gulf Breeze , right?

Well... some of these are legit extraterrestrial craft.

Many years ago one of these legit craft were taken down. The craft was benevolent and their tech was ran on a perpetual energy source. The engine actually created its own power source and was alive. Yes, ALIVE.

The craft's engine and entire ship was conscious and communicated with the pilots. There was no need to steer, it knew what to do through the pilot's thought. The power that it used is called "Symbiotic energy".

Now here comes the weird part that may help explain the ramp up in sightings around Florida.

There's a company that is located right there in Gulf Breeze that happens to be working on none other than "Symbiotic energy" , Yes, the same tech that some of the true extraterrestrial ships use.

I don't expect you to believe what I say here, but I assure you, it is true. I know.

Here's the company that is working on the similar tech.
[link to www.algastar.com]

Maybe you did see one, I was just thrown off by the editing and processing in your video. Keep your eyes on the sky, they're here.

UFOs use biodiesel?

Who knew?

You do understand you are a fruitcake right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374084
United States
07/11/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Everything looks legit up till the toll booth.

For some reason the lights are seen under the roof of the toll and in front of the sign at the pause starting @1:29

That's the part that I called out. The lights before that point were passing behind sign posts and looked legit.

I'd be more than happy to upload the unedited version. In that shot I used final cut to freeze frame the video because that's the closest and clearest shot of the object.

OP, I'm going to share something with you because you and everyone else needs to know.

As you know, there have been many sightings around Florida as well as many other states through the years, but near Florida there have been quite a bit more, especially near Gulf Breeze , right?

Well... some of these are legit extraterrestrial craft.

Many years ago one of these legit craft were taken down. The craft was benevolent and their tech was ran on a perpetual energy source. The engine actually created its own power source and was alive. Yes, ALIVE.

The craft's engine and entire ship was conscious and communicated with the pilots. There was no need to steer, it knew what to do through the pilot's thought. The power that it used is called "Symbiotic energy".

Now here comes the weird part that may help explain the ramp up in sightings around Florida.

There's a company that is located right there in Gulf Breeze that happens to be working on none other than "Symbiotic energy" , Yes, the same tech that some of the true extraterrestrial ships use.

I don't expect you to believe what I say here, but I assure you, it is true. I know.

Here's the company that is working on the similar tech.
[link to www.algastar.com]

Maybe you did see one, I was just thrown off by the editing and processing in your video. Keep your eyes on the sky, they're here.

UFOs use biodiesel?

Who knew?

You do understand you are a fruitcake right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42712059

I can tell by your ignorant response that you are mentally lacking.

As far as the biodiesel, that is only a simple form of symbiotic energy that is studied for use on earth.This is the closest our people have come to what they use, yet it's not even close.

The symbiotic energy that their ships use has had many of the world's leading propulsion experts at a loss for words. They continue to try and understand it and replicate it, but haven't been able to as of yet.

As far as the lighting of these craft, well they use another bio source for that, it's called bio luminescence.

I normally wouldn't answer such an immature response, but felt a little more explanation might help.
ampedin

User ID: 2543531
United States
07/11/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really? No one has anything to say to this? I know the video footage isn't perfect but this is some incredible stuff here.
bump

Did you actually see the Triangular body of the object when you were underneath it or are you assuming so because of the 3 lights?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/11/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really? No one has anything to say to this? I know the video footage isn't perfect but this is some incredible stuff here.
bump

Did you actually see the Triangular body of the object when you were underneath it or are you assuming so because of the 3 lights?
 Quoting: ampedin

I actually saw it and It almost looked like the letter "Y" underneath.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42872783
United States
07/11/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Boys and Girls... the DEA and the FBI have been operating drones and spy satellites in the USA over us cities since 1999 at least...

Look at the sky at night...the extra twinkly stars are not stars...they are spy satellites with twinkly lights to simulate a real star.

to see them you have to stand still with the twinkle box sharing a immovable object (like your roof line) in your field of vision. The Feds have to try to keep these things still...but they are actually so-low that the wind is a huge issue for them...so as they are constantly trying to maintain a steady position...and also track the natural movement of the sky... it is a battle for the operator/ computer to keep the thing from drifting in the sky.

to see these things for yourself ...first just let the lowest looking and twinkliest acting stars stand out on their own in your vision.... then get to a spot for reference...and you will see that I telling the truth here. they are fake stars for spying....they probably enhance the electronic gathering of signals honestly... check it out tonite and you will start to see them...I promise!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/11/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Boys and Girls... the DEA and the FBI have been operating drones and spy satellites in the USA over us cities since 1999 at least...

Look at the sky at night...the extra twinkly stars are not stars...they are spy satellites with twinkly lights to simulate a real star.

to see them you have to stand still with the twinkle box sharing a immovable object (like your roof line) in your field of vision. The Feds have to try to keep these things still...but they are actually so-low that the wind is a huge issue for them...so as they are constantly trying to maintain a steady position...and also track the natural movement of the sky... it is a battle for the operator/ computer to keep the thing from drifting in the sky.

to see these things for yourself ...first just let the lowest looking and twinkliest acting stars stand out on their own in your vision.... then get to a spot for reference...and you will see that I telling the truth here. they are fake stars for spying....they probably enhance the electronic gathering of signals honestly... check it out tonite and you will start to see them...I promise!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42872783

What are you talking about?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/11/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14384867
United States
07/11/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any luck seeing anymore?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome Stuff!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/12/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/12/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another strange night... I'll keep everyone posted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/12/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
pigchef
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/12/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/12/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/12/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/13/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/13/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14703874
United States
07/13/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Drones

They were heavy over the sunshine skyway bridge toll plazas too same night.

Looking for someone. Then they flew around Ybor, must have spotted the car on toll road going to Brandon.

Drones all over Florida, especially I-4 corridor...

They will go well with all those fiber optic poles being erected every 1/4 mile on the I-75 .....

Spawn of the
Shmegma Brigade, they've stolen Florida !

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/13/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drones

They were heavy over the sunshine skyway bridge toll plazas too same night.

Looking for someone. Then they flew around Ybor, must have spotted the car on toll road going to Brandon.

Drones all over Florida, especially I-4 corridor...

They will go well with all those fiber optic poles being erected every 1/4 mile on the I-75 .....

Spawn of the
Shmegma Brigade, they've stolen Florida !

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14703874

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24022516
United States
07/13/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
that's a highly focused beam of refracting swamp gas folks...nothing to see here. Move along now.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27910567
United States
07/13/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/14/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let get back to aliens and UFOs and stop talking about riots and Zimmerman. ufo56
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/14/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP