Tizrat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20607287
United States
07/10/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
UFO & Alien talk
For the past couple of years i've been interested in all subjects regarding UFO and Aliens (Abductions, Ancient Aliens, sightings, different alien races, cattle mutilations, government cover-up, etc.) I'm a strong believer in all of this due to the mathmatical probability that there is intellegent life in the universe and the fact that if you put UFO as an option to all the crazy or strange events in this world that gives us more of a logical answer than what the history books tells us. With all my research and interest there are still a lot of conflicting stories amongst us believers. I was interested in what others believe or know through their research and can share with us in a mature manner in this forum. I can be more specific as there is a lot regarding this topic but would like to read what others believe or actually know in general.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16881501
United States
07/10/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UFO & Alien talk
Give me a blu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2076620
United States
07/10/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Alien Technologist

User ID: 42077255
United States
07/10/2013 07:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

No one has ever seen a perfect circle, nor a perfectly straight line, yet everyone knows what a circle and a straight line are.
Perceived circles or lines are not exactly circular or straight, and true circles and lines could never be detected since by definition they are sets of infinitely small points.
Tizrat  (OP)

User ID: 41714646
United States
07/10/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want answers. I want the truth!

U can handle the truth!
Earth Daughter

User ID: 41640823
United States
07/10/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you conflicted about?
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42717084
United States
07/10/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the past couple of years i've been interested in all subjects regarding UFO and Aliens (Abductions, Ancient Aliens, sightings, different alien races, cattle mutilations, government cover-up, etc.) I'm a strong believer in all of this due to the mathmatical probability that there is intellegent life in the universe and the fact that if you put UFO as an option to all the crazy or strange events in this world that gives us more of a logical answer than what the history books tells us. With all my research and interest there are still a lot of conflicting stories amongst us believers. I was interested in what others believe or know through their research and can share with us in a mature manner in this forum. I can be more specific as there is a lot regarding this topic but would like to read what others believe or actually know in general.
 Quoting: Tizrat

Have you seen this angle on aliens? I suggest you watch all of this.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43214339
United States
07/11/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off I read a lot different scenarios about who were the first type of aliens to inhabit the planet. Some were here millions of years ago and were the first here (reptilians), some during the Sumerian time (annunaki).

Also all the conflicting info about our government involvement or lack there of. Some people say there were treaties signed for technology, others say we dont disclose because our government really doesnt know or we are in war with an alien race. Just trying to see what other knowledgable people might know or have insight to. Im trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together to actually know what is really going on in this world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
07/11/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want answers. I want the truth!

U can handle the truth!

They are real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42875131
United States
07/12/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am starting to think that a lot of that material is MK Ultra programming. Evidence that supports that is:

It is unverifiable

It is addictive

It produces extreme emotions, which makes victims vulnerable to manipulation (suggestible), such as fear, anxiety, unrealistic expectations

All in all, it isn't very positive. The only thing good about it that I can think of is the "message" that you ultimately get that the ETs are supposedly telling mankind is that we are wasting resources and need to take better care of the planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26096947
United States
07/12/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

I used to disbelieve as I was brainwashed by our media to do so.
Fortunately or unfortunately I got to learn some of the truth very abruptly and it was literally shocking. There is some initial psychological trauma involved in abrupt exposure or disclosure.

Or at least there used to be, I suspect that with all the desensitization going on that people like you may not be as susceptible as I was.

I can personally confirm and assure you that E.T. visitation and the conspiracy to withhold the information are both very real.

Interesting times we live in.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have you seen this angle on aliens? I suggest you watch all of this.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42717084

I don't need to watch to know that anyone introducing an "angle" on aliens is most likely promoting a government agenda.

Why they have recently admitted publicly that they have had hired disinformation agents 30 and forty years ago.

Lol, I wonder how many thousands are around these days and I wonder where they would most likely spread propaganda?
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

User ID: 20443757
United States
07/12/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The "Greys." Extraterrestrial deep cover counter-intelligence ops.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am starting to thinking that a lot of that material is MK Ultra programming. Evidence that supports that is:

It is unverifiable

It is addictive

It produces extreme emotions, which makes victims vulnerable to manipulation (suggestible), such as fear, anxiety, unrealistic expectations

All in all, it isn't very positive. The only thing good about it that I can think of is the "message" that you ultimately get that the ETs are supposedly telling mankind is that we are wasting resources and need to take better care of the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42875131

For me it was more like they are real and surely scientific in nature. Not "bad" or ill tempered. We may be too primitive by comparison to be of more use to them than for observation.

I believe we were created by them in their likeness as they are like gods by comparison.

I feel like they wanted me to know that they are not bad and that we are being lied to. I think they expect me to pass along the information.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

United States
07/12/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
There seem to be several phenomena that can be considered "aliens." We see most often the Fortean "moth man" type phenomenon. These are likely multidimensional projections into our reality and are somewhat based upon the viewers perception. We see the literal extraterrestrial biological entities such as were witnessed in the Hickson/Parker Pascagoula case of '73. We also see certain types of constructs, whether they be robotic or biological (many people claim the "greys" are bio-constructs) which appear to be remote probes or AI that are exploratory or worker-like in nature.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Say whaa? ...I am a born skeptic even after what I saw. I only take into consideration other personsal accounts that I deem believable based on my experience, sorry.

I do believe there is more than meets the eye to the situation with "greys." ..not sure what but it is possible there are hibreds amongst us in some 80's style sci fi thiller fashion, but in some experience/expirement exchange of sorts.

I don't believe in reptilians or know about species other than Greys and the varying degrees of interbreeds between them and chimpanzees, although it could be possible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the moth man was a government science ecpirement gone wrong.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

United States
07/12/2013 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the moth man was a government science ecpirement gone wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26096947

The evidence suggests otherwise. People who claimed to have seen it said it attempted to make some kind of mental connection or "warn" them. A bridge in town collapsed the day after it disappeared. Interestingly, the infamous "grinning man" was observed by several witnesses around the same time in the same area.

Last Edited by Kai D Kravit (VALIS) on 07/12/2013 03:34 AM
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

United States
07/12/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Say whaa? ...I am a born skeptic even after what I saw. I only take into consideration other personsal accounts that I deem believable based on my experience, sorry.

I do believe there is more than meets the eye to the situation with "greys." ..not sure what but it is possible there are hibreds amongst us in some 80's style sci fi thiller fashion, but in some experience/expirement exchange of sorts.

I don't believe in reptilians or know about species other than Greys and the varying degrees of interbreeds between them and chimpanzees, although it could be possible.

The "greys" agenda seems to be an interesting one. And contrary to what many claim, all the evidence from civilian observers points to a benevolent purpose. Although they often scare the living daylights out of people, witnesses consistently claim that they are able to mind link and often make comments such as, "why are you scared?" or, "you should be proud. you're doing a good thing." It almost seems that our emotional outbursts are overwhelming and confusing for them. Witnesses also consistently describe a lack of pain during procedures that is replaced instead with large amounts of strange physical pressure. At the very least, it seems they do not wish to inflict physical harm upon us. And at best it appears they may be tampering with our genetic structures to our own benefit.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
HI.Lander

User ID: 40407688
United States
07/12/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Derp! They're demons! tard

~ said every Christian ever.
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

United States
07/12/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Derp! They're demons! tard

~ said every Christian ever.
 Quoting: HI.Lander

If the "greys" are "demons" then it may be "demons" that save the world. I think of them more to be like ghosts. Ghosts that have constructed new bodies so they may return and guide those who are under attack or in danger of being swallowed by the void.

Last Edited by Kai D Kravit (VALIS) on 07/12/2013 11:28 AM
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40420500
United States
07/12/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I used to disbelieve as I was brainwashed by our media to do so.
Fortunately or unfortunately I got to learn some of the truth very abruptly and it was literally shocking. There is some initial psychological trauma involved in abrupt exposure or disclosure.

Or at least there used to be, I suspect that with all the desensitization going on that people like you may not be as susceptible as I was.

I can personally confirm and assure you that E.T. visitation and the conspiracy to withhold the information are both very real.

Interesting times we live in.

Can you be more specific. The more I know and the closer I get to knowing the truth the more it curves my addiction.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

User ID: 21190165
United States
07/12/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would appear that (like our human reality) there has been conflict and strife within this galaxy and the greater universe. There have been two basic forces at work that the various "races" of EBE's fit into: the forces of order and the forces of chaos. One can see this (in Egyptian terms) as the House of Life and the House of Death. Yin and Yang. Black and White. Then the greys showed up to save everyone like Thoth, The Prince who was a Thousand.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Tizrat  (OP)

User ID: 43267449
United States
07/12/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on GLPers.....we are all smart enough and through all our contacts, resources, and research I'm sure we can get a lot of the answers or the truth regarding this. Out of all the topics on this site this is the one I focus on the most and I'm sure I'm not the only one. This also includes just the browsers on this site. I don't want this thread to die. Lets start from the beginning. Who were the first alien species to inhabit the planet? When and why?
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

United States
07/12/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Egyptians.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Earth Daughter

User ID: 41640823
United States
07/12/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on GLPers.....we are all smart enough and through all our contacts, resources, and research I'm sure we can get a lot of the answers or the truth regarding this. Out of all the topics on this site this is the one I focus on the most and I'm sure I'm not the only one. This also includes just the browsers on this site. I don't want this thread to die. Lets start from the beginning. Who were the first alien species to inhabit the planet? When and why?

The first?

For that, you'd need to research everything about Antartica. There are many secrets under the ice.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

United States
07/12/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

The first?

For that, you'd need to research everything about Antartica. There are many secrets under the ice.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

TRUTH.
Kai D Kravit (VALIS)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43323973
United States
07/13/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

The first?

Quoting: Earth Daughter

TRUTH.
 Quoting: Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

Thats what this forum is for. I was hoping people like yourself will be willing to share your knowledge. I have done plenty of research but I'm not allotted a lot of time each week so I'm hoping this will help me and others like me who dont have the time but do have the passion. I have read many different stories about who inhabited the planet first and why. Some millions of years ago and some thousands of years ago. Since none of us were around then and the reason why all the different stories, I try to go with the most logical one.
WindyMind

User ID: 1458570
United States
07/13/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

The "greys" agenda seems to be an interesting one. And contrary to what many claim, all the evidence from civilian observers points to a benevolent purpose. Although they often scare the living daylights out of people, witnesses consistently claim that they are able to mind link and often make comments such as, "why are you scared?" or, "you should be proud. you're doing a good thing." It almost seems that our emotional outbursts are overwhelming and confusing for them. Witnesses also consistently describe a lack of pain during procedures that is replaced instead with large amounts of strange physical pressure. At the very least, it seems they do not wish to inflict physical harm upon us. And at best it appears they may be tampering with our genetic structures to our own benefit.
 Quoting: Kai D Kravit (VALIS)

Clearly, you don't know anything about the greys. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41714646
United States
07/14/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can i make contact?

GLP