I am in contact with an Alien group. Ask me a question

Col Tobias Purplechicken (OP)
User ID: 43191148
Germany
07/11/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am in contact with an Alien group. Ask me a question
what is their opinion on whale slaughtering?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31110211

eat who minds
mhanth4f

User ID: 43200164
Indonesia
07/11/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

what about me? cool2
 Quoting: mhanth4f

give an indication like SS or else please to do not detract from the thread topic.
 Quoting: Col Tobias Purplechicken 43191148

what do you mean with SS or else? you are expert and i really just want to know how old is my soul :)

If you had very vivid visions of ETs or anything say it otherwise this has nothing to do with the aliens, they consider it stupid and unscientific.

well i havent see any E.T myself but i saw a UFO once and im really sure it was UFO.. was with family on a street riding a bike, the UFO flew zigzag from left to right 4 times really fast and disapear. because of that im trying to get some info about aliens and im really obsessed with space stuffs because of aliens but yeah havent see any of them myself. and that UFO thing was hmm more than 10 years ago i think.. any thought?
No, this is Patrick!
Germany
07/11/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

give an indication like SS or else please to do not detract from the thread topic.

what do you mean with SS or else? you are expert and i really just want to know how old is my soul :)

If you had very vivid visions of ETs or anything say it otherwise this has nothing to do with the aliens, they consider it stupid and unscientific.

well i havent see any E.T myself but i saw a UFO once and im really sure it was UFO.. was with family on a street riding a bike, the UFO flew zigzag from left to right 4 times really fast and disapear. because of that im trying to get some info about aliens and im really obsessed with space stuffs because of aliens but yeah havent see any of them myself. and that UFO thing was hmm more than 10 years ago i think.. any thought?

you seem to be normal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
07/11/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does the ability to lucid dream mean anything? Sorry to be so vague. I can lucid dream at will. I've literally mastered it (I achieved in a couple weeks time mastering all the 'lessons' of the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, and have gone far beyond that). Is there a way to 'contact' through those means? I have experimented with it, but it is difficult to 'know' if that was part of the cause of being able to consciously remember visitations.
Germany
07/11/2013 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does the ability to lucid dream mean anything? Sorry to be so vague. I can lucid dream at will. I've literally mastered it (I achieved in a couple weeks time mastering all the 'lessons' of the Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, and have gone far beyond that). Is there a way to 'contact' through those means? I have experimented with it, but it is difficult to 'know' if that was part of the cause of being able to consciously remember visitations.
 Quoting: Septenary Spiral

sorry this hasnt to do with the thread the aliens were kind enough to remind me of what your dream meant
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

sorry this hasnt to do with the thread the aliens were kind enough to remind me of what your dream meant

No need to say you are sorry.

thumbs
mhanth4f

Indonesia
07/11/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

you seem to be normal

and you are abnormal? grinning
No, this is Patrick!
Germany
07/11/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

you seem to be normal

i am like stitch from the movie Lilo&Stitch...so the aliens want to make sure they get me first lol
mhanth4f

Indonesia
07/11/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

you seem to be normal

i am like stitch from the movie Lilo&Stitch...so the aliens want to make sure they get me first lol

yes
No, this is Patrick!
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 36357210
United States
07/11/2013 11:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
I've read the thread only up to this post on page two, and then skimmed through pages seven and eight, so perhaps this has already been brought up--

I hope so. :-)

peace

P.S. Purple is my favourite colour. :-)
 Quoting: teraustralis

Theirs are red, white and silver.

I think my blood stopped cold for about an half-a-second when I read this.

During the summer of 2010 I was called to do some healing/intuitive work with a person. What I found was the source of the person's dis-ease (wasn't a physical health thing) was a group of hyperimensionals that dressed in those exact colors...and furthermore, per your comment I saw quoted on page seven, they did very much appear puritan and Victorian.

What you call "neutral" I felt as a kind of emotional sterility. It may be a fine-line difference between the two, but there's a difference. Neutrality is a choice of maintaining a delicate balance in an otherwise chaotic system, whereas this kind of sterility I sensed from them is fully void of emotion...in other words, not only were they emotionless - this not "bad" thing in and of itself, a being doesn't have to be emotion-based to be a decent being - but these beings were completely impervious, COLD spirited, to the distress the person they were etherically hijacking.

I found this person face up on a table with five or seven (can't remember the number exactly atm) of this beings around the table, telepathically intruding on this person.

And, please, no anal probing jokes, youse guys, it wasn't anything like that. I'm serious here.

This kind of action isn't the work of a neutral group of beings, OP...and given your descriptions I'll be hard pressed to be conviced they're not one in the same group of beings.

You guys who might be willing these beings to communication with you, you might want to rethink your efforts.
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Germany
07/11/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've read the thread only up to this post on page two, and then skimmed through pages seven and eight, so perhaps this has already been brought up--

peace

During the summer of 2010 I was called to do some healing/intuitive work with a person. What I found was the source of the person's dis-ease (wasn't a physical health thing) was a group of hyperimensionals that dressed in those exact colors...and furthermore, per your comment I saw quoted on page seven, they did very much appear puritan and Victorian.

What you call "neutral" I felt as a kind of emotional sterility. It may be a fine-line difference between the two, but there's a difference. Neutrality is a choice of maintaining a delicate balance in an otherwise chaotic system, whereas this kind of sterility I sensed from them is fully void of emotion...in other words, not only were they emotionless - this not "bad" thing in and of itself, a being doesn't have to be emotion-based to be a decent being - but these beings were completely impervious, COLD spirited, to the distress the person they were etherically hijacking.

I found this person face up on a table with five or seven (can't remember the number exactly atm) of this beings around the table, telepathically intruding on this person.

And, please, no anal probing jokes, youse guys, it wasn't anything like that. I'm serious here.

This kind of action isn't the work of a neutral group of beings, OP...and given your descriptions I'll be hard pressed to be conviced they're not one in the same group of beings.

You guys who might be willing these beings to communication with you, you might want to rethink your efforts.
 Quoting: cosmicgypsy

Interesting observations, in my case they already know i am dangerous and i already know you do not try to cross them.

You acquaintance seems to have made an attempt to sabotage them in a fashion which explains their especially stern appearance.
Germany
07/11/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

you seem to be normal

:yes:

well quoth Patrick the Starfish to the Purplechickeman

5a
cosmicgypsy

United States
07/11/2013 11:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

peace

Interesting observations, in my case they already know i am dangerous and i already know you do not try to cross them.

You acquaintance seems to have made an attempt to sabotage them in a fashion which explains their especially stern appearance.

A 'Stay in line with our agenda, or else' gig, eh?

putin

My kindly put warning stands, and that's all I've got to say here.
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Germany
07/11/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

A 'Stay in line with our agenda, or else' gig, eh?

putin

My kindly put warning stands, and that's all I've got to say here.

It does not occur to you that many here might have massively overstepped all kinds of bounds so that uh alien attention even was contemplated.
Germany
07/11/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
it also does not occur to you that they will actually stand back and watch you and your kind perpetrate their crimes on the American people.

Nothing agenda driven or prejudiced there, only humans teaching other humans a lesson. You get you wish and live your dream.
Germany
07/11/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something tells me cosmicgipsy that that is exactly the Neutrality you crave and love
Germany
07/11/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the sadism and folly you wish for and exact on your fellow man, cosmicgipsy and the the Aliens wont raise a finger.

You will love them for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37666788
United States
07/11/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read through all the posts, maybe you answered this already BUT why do they want to get you 1st and why are you a threat to them. What's the agenda on your side and theirs?

Peace and love
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the sadism and folly you wish for and exact on your fellow man, cosmicgipsy and the the Aliens wont raise a finger.

Will they be disclosing their existence to the world?
Germany
07/11/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read through all the posts, maybe you answered this already BUT why do they want to get you 1st and why are you a threat to them. What's the agenda on your side and theirs?

Peace and love
 Quoting: sweetnsour

i met them a long time ago so they have me measured and figured out and i know what they are capable of.

the agenda is still the same and was stated several times above.
Germany
07/11/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is their disclosure, expect comedic relief once tptb start theirs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have a time-frame on that?
Germany
07/11/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

it was meant to be today i believe

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

it was meant to be today i believe

Idol1

oops2
Pole Position
User ID: 43187517
Poland
07/11/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
:eyes_drope:

Quoting: Pole Position 43187517

well, and you don't see or hear.

Must be the ruffled feathers from the Purplechickens Aliensaholes

indy

eot

who can be afraid of a little chicken...unless you are busy sucking Slovenian boar shlong

Harsh dates with aliens purple chicks OP ?lol

It's quite sad that your sexuality after TBI(Traumatic Brain Injury)@ Aliens ship has changed.

Now;Read this yoo yankee doodle dumb fuckwit Fred thread is dead.Noon+9.
Try to come back as registered coward you are to play your little psyop and maybe some day you'll be able to grasp your US retardation and vulgarity levels.bushtard
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and...

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37666788
United States
07/11/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do they like boxed or bottled wine. I have both.

Peace and love
cosmicgypsy

United States
07/11/2013 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
it also does not occur to you that they will actually stand back and watch you and your kind perpetrate their crimes on the American people.

Nothing agenda driven or prejudiced there, only humans teaching other humans a lesson. You get you wish and live your dream.

This person was not perpetuating any crime on Americans, or anyone else.

If you're going to pursue a discussion with me about this - a defensive effort on your part - then please stay on task...

Decent human being > etheric abduction > telepathic mind control > decent human being is drained of energy, hurt and confused (like having a concussion), and frightened for an extended period of time.

>>>> UNACCEPTABLE.

Germany
07/11/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

well, and you don't see or hear.

Must be the ruffled feathers from the Purplechickens Aliensaholes

indy

eot

who can be afraid of a little chicken...unless you are busy sucking Slovenian boar shlong

Harsh dates with aliens purple chicks OP ?lol

It's quite sad that your sexuality after TBI(Traumatic Brain Injury)@ Aliens ship has changed.

Now;Read this yoo yankee doodle dumb fuckwit Fred thread is dead.Noon+9.
Try to come back as registered coward you are to play your little psyop and maybe some day you'll be able to grasp your US retardation and vulgarity levels.bushtard

why cultivated cannibals like you are an european specialty i am afraid
Germany
07/11/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do they like boxed or bottled wine. I have both.

Peace and love
 Quoting: sweetnsour

they distrust wine...for good reason

Idol1

GLP