I Am Michael Lee Hill, Alien Anunnaki Contactee - Here for your questions

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43213963
United States
07/11/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am Michael Lee Hill, Alien Anunnaki Contactee - Here for your questions
You say you are mixed(alien/human)so what abilities go along with your bloodline?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43201179

The only thing I know for sure is the Bloodline brings in extra Chi or life force into the body, this extra energy can lay dormant and unused, or one can be taught to use it.

What this truly means is those of the bloodline feel emotion more deeply, Both dark and light energy, Fear and Love.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43204707

Like energy making things happen?
Esp. if one of the Bloodline gets very angry?

or getting pre-cog warnings/feeling?

Like also you cant stand ta be around certain people,you can feel the dead/dark vibes coming off them.

Sorry, I am back now.

To answer your questions, Yes I am sensitive to others energy.

But I have learned how to also remain centered in a room of Negativity, GlP has helped me with that ;-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19831335
United States
07/11/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine this if you will.

You experience strange ET Contact & happenings your entire life.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding how Thought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

They allow you to film them.

Your footage goes viral gaining worldwide attention.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show. On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self."

Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal" Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

What I am sharing is that this unassuming rocker seems to have developed an intuitive relationship with these craft!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake. Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Erie UFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.
 Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL 43204707

How retarded are you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL 43204707
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43204239
United States
07/11/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You say you are mixed(alien/human)so what abilities go along with your bloodline?

The only thing I know for sure is the Bloodline brings in extra Chi or life force into the body, this extra energy can lay dormant and unused, or one can be taught to use it.

What this truly means is those of the bloodline feel emotion more deeply, Both dark and light energy, Fear and Love.

Does it also mean that promote absolute bullshit, and an endless, pathetic need for attention?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Does it also mean that promote absolute bullshit, and an endless, pathetic need for attention?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43204239

Don't read my threads, And if you only had any clue how many threads I post here Anonymously get pinned, if I was only seeking attention don't you think I would have claimed credit?

The fact that you just continue to visit every thread I post in or start and attach and try to ridicule which are now known Shill behavior and everybody here knows it so all it does it allert those who are aware the only reason people/shills like you attack certain posters is the fact they are bring something to the table that the Powers That be do not want out in the open.

So I thank you for your backwards service!

luvya
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL retarded idiot Anunnaki Contactee 43204707

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19831335

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4424554
United States
07/11/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever had a bad experience since you've been contacted.

Like an abduction gone bad?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14778846
United States
07/11/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need an explanation. If you are who you say you are, ive contacted you in another thread p/t to the phoenix on my arm. please email me [email protected].
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao lmao lmao

sockpuppet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43217861
Australia
07/11/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Michael...I think my family has had "encounters" before but they are very vague.

The last ufo I saw was about two years ago when it nearly landed in my back yard..I have 500 acres so there is plenty of room , but they chose to do it about 50 metres from my house....I stood there and watched a beam of light come out of the craft and was directed to the ground.

I was thinking "Oh look a UFO" and then I went inside and sat down to watch tv...nek minit, I was wondering "wtf am I doing there is a UFO in my back yard"

of course when I went back outside to have a look the darn thing had gone.

I have had strange experiences most of my life...not alot but there they are, all these things I have put down to bad dreams and a good imagination...untill I had children and as the youngest (who has just turned 21) has led a life of seeing strange things, bad dreams and a good imagination which has left him as a young man who doesnt know why he is here and he feels like he has never belonged.

As a four year old he would speak to us of his other family, but didnt really give us alot of information which we kinda told him it was just a "story"

Poor kid, has never had a job and has no motivation to get one...he, like myself feel like we are waiting, but we dont know what for.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5889198
United States
07/11/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbecause maitreya don't post about the dreaded blacks and shaved assholes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22873377
United States
07/11/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does being humiliated make you feel stronger? You truly make a fool of yourself. You keep posting here over and over and over. If you were a wise person, there are times to post and times to step back. You are so full of yourself.
Write a book and quit using this forum to spam yourself.
Secretman381
User ID: 10593453
United States
07/11/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
let me tell you Michael Lee hill that aliens is demon I don't want to meet a aliens because I have bad experience with them thank Jesus Christ my lord and saviors have save me but why are you chosen Michael I too live in OHIO but I have to tell you this don't trust alien at all because they came from hell or power of the air..so no alien for me.
AlienBG
User ID: 40557695
Canada
07/11/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Mike,

You said you have since been contacted by these aliens. I'm interested and wondering if you can tell more about the contact and what message(s) they have relayed to you? If they are trying to recruit you what role do they want you to play?
Knower
User ID: 1448050
United States
07/11/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
That "secret government" is not what they claim they are telling you. You changed after they Programmed you....

WindyMind

User ID: 1458570
United States
07/11/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
:oiweo:

nano, nano
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38706893
United States
07/11/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
s226skull_fingalienshipalien03ufo56alien111rof1lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

You are such a loser piece of shit. I will not tell a soul that I grew up in Eastlake because you have brought such a sense of douch baggary to Eastlake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43108324

shill
ohyeah

Product of North High... It is a wonder you can even spellagent

I am am award winning musician.

Brain Structures Differ between Musicians and Non-Musicians

From an early age, musicians learn complex motor and auditory skills (e.g., the translation of visually perceived musical symbols into motor commands with simultaneous auditory monitoring of output), which they practice extensively from childhood throughout their entire careers. Using a voxel-by-voxel morphometric technique, we found gray matter volume differences in motor, auditory, and visual-spatial brain regions when comparing professional musicians (keyboard players) with a matched group of amateur musicians and non-musicians. Although some of these multiregional differences could be attributable to innate predisposition, we believe they may represent structural adaptations in response to long-term skill acquisition and the repetitive rehearsal of those skills. This hypothesis is supported by the strong association we found between structural differences, musician status, and practice intensity, as well as the wealth of supporting animal data showing structural changes in response to long-term motor training. However, only future experiments can determine the relative contribution of predisposition and practice.

[link to www.jneurosci.org]

Musicians use both sides of their brains more frequently than average people

Supporting what many of us who are not musically talented have often felt, new research reveals that trained musicians really do think differently than the rest of us. Vanderbilt University psychologists have found that professionally trained musicians more effectively use a creative technique called divergent thinking, and also use both the left and the right sides of their frontal cortex more heavily than the average person.

[link to news.vanderbilt.edu]

What have you done with your mind lately?

What beauty have you brought into this world?

I liked your guitar solo.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill
ohyeah

Product of North High... It is a wonder you can even spellagent

I am am award winning musician.

Brain Structures Differ between Musicians and Non-Musicians

From an early age, musicians learn complex motor and auditory skills (e.g., the translation of visually perceived musical symbols into motor commands with simultaneous auditory monitoring of output), which they practice extensively from childhood throughout their entire careers. Using a voxel-by-voxel morphometric technique, we found gray matter volume differences in motor, auditory, and visual-spatial brain regions when comparing professional musicians (keyboard players) with a matched group of amateur musicians and non-musicians. Although some of these multiregional differences could be attributable to innate predisposition, we believe they may represent structural adaptations in response to long-term skill acquisition and the repetitive rehearsal of those skills. This hypothesis is supported by the strong association we found between structural differences, musician status, and practice intensity, as well as the wealth of supporting animal data showing structural changes in response to long-term motor training. However, only future experiments can determine the relative contribution of predisposition and practice.

[link to www.jneurosci.org]

Musicians use both sides of their brains more frequently than average people

Supporting what many of us who are not musically talented have often felt, new research reveals that trained musicians really do think differently than the rest of us. Vanderbilt University psychologists have found that professionally trained musicians more effectively use a creative technique called divergent thinking, and also use both the left and the right sides of their frontal cortex more heavily than the average person.

[link to news.vanderbilt.edu]

What have you done with your mind lately?

What beauty have you brought into this world?

I liked your guitar solo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38706893

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
That "secret government" is not what they claim they are telling you. You changed after they Programmed you....

Quoting: Knower 1448050

How would you know if I changed or not?

You do not know me, Not Then, Not now, so your statement is illogical
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Mike,

You said you have since been contacted by these aliens. I'm interested and wondering if you can tell more about the contact and what message(s) they have relayed to you? If they are trying to recruit you what role do they want you to play?
 Quoting: AlienBG 40557695

Many have asked if I ever kept a journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life?

Indeed I have, I wrote it all down in as much detail as I could remember exactly what happened as soon as possible, What you are about to read is these personal un-edited for the most part journals of mine, Please keep in mind I am not a writer so please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes.
[link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Contactee
User ID: 18452739
Australia
07/12/2013 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
have they anal probed you yet?

sometimes being special isn't a good thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1498853
United States
07/12/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you special?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

His bufont is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you special?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

His bufont is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1498853

laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/12/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Glad you dig the hair!" ohyeah - MLH
Star Seed

User ID: 1574615
United States
07/12/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, then... I have a question. I was contacted by these being some time ago (3 + years) and they told me odd things. First beat around the bush like reluctant to answer questions and then finally told me I was one of them also reincarnated on this planet. I am very, very doubtful of this. Perhaps you can ask them about me. See what they say? I would be interested and believe them if they told you the same information they told me.

Could you do that?
Star Seed

User ID: 1574615
United States
07/12/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, then... I have a question. I was contacted by these being some time ago (3 + years) and they told me odd things. First beat around the bush like reluctant to answer questions and then finally told me I was one of them also reincarnated on this planet. I am very, very doubtful of this. Perhaps you can ask them about me. See what they say? I would be interested and believe them if they told you the same information they told me.

Could you do that?
 Quoting: Star Seed

Hello?

GLP