07/12/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am Michael Lee Hill, Alien Anunnaki Contactee - Here for your questions

Product of North High... It is a wonder you can even spellagent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43108324

I am am award winning musician.

Brain Structures Differ between Musicians and Non-Musicians

From an early age, musicians learn complex motor and auditory skills (e.g., the translation of visually perceived musical symbols into motor commands with simultaneous auditory monitoring of output), which they practice extensively from childhood throughout their entire careers. Using a voxel-by-voxel morphometric technique, we found gray matter volume differences in motor, auditory, and visual-spatial brain regions when comparing professional musicians (keyboard players) with a matched group of amateur musicians and non-musicians. Although some of these multiregional differences could be attributable to innate predisposition, we believe they may represent structural adaptations in response to long-term skill acquisition and the repetitive rehearsal of those skills. This hypothesis is supported by the strong association we found between structural differences, musician status, and practice intensity, as well as the wealth of supporting animal data showing structural changes in response to long-term motor training. However, only future experiments can determine the relative contribution of predisposition and practice.

[link to www.jneurosci.org]

Musicians use both sides of their brains more frequently than average people

Supporting what many of us who are not musically talented have often felt, new research reveals that trained musicians really do think differently than the rest of us. Vanderbilt University psychologists have found that professionally trained musicians more effectively use a creative technique called divergent thinking, and also use both the left and the right sides of their frontal cortex more heavily than the average person.

[link to news.vanderbilt.edu]

What have you done with your mind lately?

What beauty have you brought into this world?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43204707

I liked your guitar solo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38706893

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19831335
SuperManny

User ID: 28757336
United States
07/12/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you aware that 'Anunnaki' literally translated means "Ant Friend"?
The greatest gift you can give anyone is the example of your own life working. -Orin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19831335
United States
07/13/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you aware that 'Anunnaki' literally translated means "Ant Friend"?
 Quoting: SuperManny

Another pathetic moron from Project Avalon's Forum. Shiny pointy Wilcox trinkets macros aren't enlightening you no more I see. Swallow next time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42723535
United States
07/13/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here we go....again. Listen "MLH", I am going to give you a lesson on how to interact socially.
First rule of human interaction - do not talk about yourself ALL THE TIME. Be humble. You can genuinely get your story across to people and they will respond positively if you have some humility. Listen as equally as you speak.
Second rule of human interaction - ditch your ego. Now this kind of is like the first rule but its more about not bragging about your perceived accomplishments. In other words, don't be an attention whore.
Third rule of human interaction - Be genuine to others about what they have accomplished and give supportive feedback. And for gods sake don't try and top them.

Its simple! Listen, have humility and be supportive. With ANYONE and EVERYONE. I give you only three because as humans we learn better in three's.

You always come in here guns a blazin' about YOU, who you know, what you think you are and what you have done.

Just stop. Say something like this...."hey yall, I think I may have filmed some ufo's though I am not sure. What do you make of it? All opinions are welcome. You all here at GLP have great insight and it is very much appreciated." "Recently I had my blood tested and it has some anamolies. I really need help understanding what it is some people think I may be. Here is a video of it....I would appreciate anyone who can take the time to watch and give me some feedback. GLP minds are diverse and analytical. Thank you all for your help."

Try it some time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34293389
United States
07/13/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43213963
United States
07/13/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here we go....again. Listen "MLH", I am going to give you a lesson on how to interact socially.
First rule of human interaction - do not talk about yourself ALL THE TIME. Be humble. You can genuinely get your story across to people and they will respond positively if you have some humility. Listen as equally as you speak.
Second rule of human interaction - ditch your ego. Now this kind of is like the first rule but its more about not bragging about your perceived accomplishments. In other words, don't be an attention whore.
Third rule of human interaction - Be genuine to others about what they have accomplished and give supportive feedback. And for gods sake don't try and top them.

Its simple! Listen, have humility and be supportive. With ANYONE and EVERYONE. I give you only three because as humans we learn better in three's.

You always come in here guns a blazin' about YOU, who you know, what you think you are and what you have done.

Just stop. Say something like this...."hey yall, I think I may have filmed some ufo's though I am not sure. What do you make of it? All opinions are welcome. You all here at GLP have great insight and it is very much appreciated." "Recently I had my blood tested and it has some anamolies. I really need help understanding what it is some people think I may be. Here is a video of it....I would appreciate anyone who can take the time to watch and give me some feedback. GLP minds are diverse and analytical. Thank you all for your help."

Try it some time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42723535

Would you like me to explain why his technique is the way it is?

MLH is borderline autistic and he has been fed much info that HE WANTS TO BELIEVE

So he monologues it without engaging and listening to the feedback of the audience
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I have heard they consider me to be some kind of savant as well laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, then... I have a question. I was contacted by these being some time ago (3 + years) and they told me odd things. First beat around the bush like reluctant to answer questions and then finally told me I was one of them also reincarnated on this planet. I am very, very doubtful of this. Perhaps you can ask them about me. See what they say? I would be interested and believe them if they told you the same information they told me.

Could you do that?
 Quoting: Star Seed

All I can do is try and become an instrument to channel source

I feel like you would not be interested if it were not true, any Synchronicity related events?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try it some time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42723535

Would you like me to explain why his technique is the way it is?

MLH is borderline autistic and he has been fed much info that HE WANTS TO BELIEVE

So he monologues it without engaging and listening to the feedback of the audience

I have heard they consider me to be some kind of savant as well laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43213963

You probably are dude

I am pretty normal actually and pretty easy to get along with.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37414391
Australia
07/13/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you hope to achieve by including your full name so frequently in your texts? Is it for self promotion and marketing reasons?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, then... I have a question. I was contacted by these being some time ago (3 + years) and they told me odd things. First beat around the bush like reluctant to answer questions and then finally told me I was one of them also reincarnated on this planet. I am very, very doubtful of this. Perhaps you can ask them about me. See what they say? I would be interested and believe them if they told you the same information they told me.

Could you do that?
 Quoting: Star Seed

All I can do is try and become an instrument to channel source

I feel like you would not be interested if it were not true, any Synchronicity related events?

'Sync Channeling Cheese Burgers' is SUCH a semantic interpretation term for disambiguation.

Very savant syndrome of you, for a common adipose man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38848264
United States
07/13/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
:starridermark:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
07/13/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did your mom kick you out of the basement
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22924544

I have owned my own home for over 15 years now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43204707

Chuckle hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37414391
Australia
07/13/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you refer to yourself in the third person much?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a UFO enthusiast at heart, I am very passionate researching the subject,

What I know and also believe is that this Lake Erie UFO story is about to go mainstream in a big way, The story exists without my participation, Yet here I am smack dab in the middle of it. And I am proud.

When the shills came and attacked, I never let it bother me, I know this is all real, I did not hallucinate being on the History Channel, I did not Hulucinate a Harvard doctor telling me I do not have normal human blood, Those facts stand and exist outside of anything I believe, It was all revealed on The History Channel, No help from me.

This is my life. Ya know what I mean? Anyhow, This Is the biggest UFO Story every actually, Just finished this Video for a new production company, Imagine years ago if I let all the doubters & naysayers break my spirit and stop my trying to reveal my truth, None of this would have ever happened...

The Secret Government attacked me, Shattered my Jaw in 3 places a few years back, I had to have the whole entire left side of my face wired back together, I almost cancelled my first CBS interview because I could not talk, I got out of the hospital one week before the interview, I almost cancelled, but then something came over me and I thought "Fuck It" I will mumble through the interview if I have to. I would not back down.

You know what is funny, a few years back when this happened, I had a entire year of recuperation, I slept with a pillow on each side of my head in a reclining chair for a year, I could do nothing strenuous, I was not allowed to lift anything that had any weight to it at all.

If you think that did not scare me, do these shills & naysayers here at GLP think they have a chance? They don't even phase me.

I actually began using GLP as a tool to learn how to deal with Hate-Full people, I have learned a lot here and I thank you.

More importantly, I know some resonate with this info so I do it for them as well.

Anyhow, Rant Off.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37414391

Not in real life ever
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL retarded idiot Anunnaki Contactee 43204707

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not in real life ever

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you hope to achieve by including your full name so frequently in your texts? Is it for self promotion and marketing reasons?

Actually the only thing that has ever been released which is my own words is the following Journal...

[link to www.scribd.com]

And I never refer to myself as Michael Lee Hill as in 3rd person.

If is is information from another source or writer, then it is what it is.

I am not a writer by the way. so if my written style offends anybody, sorry about that.

I began to use GLP as a way of documenting these life happening and my research and to also talk about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at 19831335 posts in this thread...

shitstir2

shill

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL retarded idiot Anunnaki Contactee 43204707

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not in real life ever

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It sucks that GLP seems to think it is OK for somebody like 19831335 to come and just and screw up a thread with that in mind, What are his posts contributing to this conversation?

I believe you can tell a persons level way more by there actions than you ever will learn from there words

Who is acting childish here?

Who is acting like an adult?

Don't the TRUTH seekers here care that these Government shills can come and try and keep the truth from YOU by just adding tons of non-related childlike shit to divert your attention away??

We have got a long way to go.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NewHeart

Pleiades, very nice!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It sucks that GLP seems to think it is OK for somebody like 19831335 to come and just and screw up a thread with that in mind, What are his posts contributing to this conversation?

I believe you can tell a persons level way more by there actions than you ever will learn from there words

Don't the TRUTH seekers here care that these Government shills can come and try and keep the truth from YOU by just adding tons of non-related childlike shit to divert your attention away??

lmao lmao lmao

Don't cry baby. Truth hurts as you say.
You're a joke to play with. Nothing more than the ass end of a monkey.
Watching you attempting to stretch you bat wing on this site if funny.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NewHeart

Pleiades, very nice!

WHOA! Someone cage the Savant!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

lmao lmao lmao

And what have you done here?

Please provide us with a link of yours, where you brought anything of worth here to GLP?

Link Please?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

lmao lmao lmao

Please provide us with a link of yours, where you brought anything of worth here to GLP?

Link Please?

Noting, don't have to.
I don't live fantasy nor post b.s.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

lmao lmao lmao

Link Please?

Noting, don't have to.

Those are only your opinions?

And are you so close minded not to allow others to believe whatever they want regardless if you believe it not?

Why do you feel the need to push and enforce your own beliefs on others then?

Is that ever the sign of a healthy mind?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

lmao lmao lmao

Link Please?

Noting, don't have to.

Those are only your opinions?

And are you so close minded not to allow others to believe whatever they want regardless if you believe it not?

Why do you feel the need to push and enforce your own beliefs on others then?

Is that ever the sign of a healthy mind?

Funny, you're trolling yourself with your own words.
Unraveling your fallacy continues, cry & deflect all you want.

GLP