Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43213963
United States
07/13/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Am Michael Lee Hill, Alien Anunnaki Contactee - Here for your questions

And what have you done here?

Please provide us with a link of yours, where you brought anything of worth here to GLP?

Link Please?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43213963

Noting, don't have to.
I don't live fantasy nor post b.s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19831335

Those are only your opinions?

And are you so close minded not to allow others to believe whatever they want regardless if you believe it not?

Why do you feel the need to push and enforce your own beliefs on others then?

Is that ever the sign of a healthy mind?

Funny, you're trolling yourself with your own words.
Unraveling your fallacy continues, cry & deflect all you want.

laugh

Goodnight

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19831335
United States
07/13/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Noting, don't have to.
I don't live fantasy nor post b.s.

And are you so close minded not to allow others to believe whatever they want regardless if you believe it not?

laugh

Goodnight

Peace.

Lets not forget your Enki fiasco on here. Watched that whole debacle play out.
That embarrassing Messiah Messenger for Enki.

lmao lmao lmao

Time & History aren't your friend upon this site MLH.
loser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43274845
United States
07/13/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you special?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

were the people that the tower of Babel fell on special?
Guardian
User ID: 14535861
United States
07/13/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are not special and you are not alone. "In the coming weeks the greatest minds on earth will come together and after that the announcement will be made"

If what you say is first hand information then you should also know not to post about it online.

Imagine this if you will.

You experience strange ET Contact & happenings your entire life.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding how Thought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

They allow you to film them.

Your footage goes viral gaining worldwide attention.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show. On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self."

Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal" Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

What I am sharing is that this unassuming rocker seems to have developed an intuitive relationship with these craft!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake. Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Erie UFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.
 Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL 43204707
oldmandowntheroad

User ID: 24360013
United States
07/13/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only reason your here is because what you Pleiadians did
half-a-million years ago screwed up this planet.

Now you have come back from the future to correct your mistakes.

You saw who we were and you where afraid of our potential,
so you mislead the people of Earth so you could be top dog,I guess the jokes on you.

Buy that I mean if you are who you say you our. Then you KNOW you can't go forward or progress unless you fix the mess you and your ego made.

Not only did you mix with us through sex, changing our DNA.
You also fabracated our current belief-systems.
They were naive and thought you were God's when you weren't

You where more technally advancend for sure, so these humble Childen of the Family of Lightt, or God's children
where decieved.

Some your lies you told them are, You are a sinner at birth-wrong, we are a creation of the Prime-Creator

We are worthless,wrong we are not worthless

we arn't dammed to hell, because there is no hell, to begin with

You seperated us with different religous belif-systems, instead we are all ONE, we are all interconnected and dependent on one and another.

You on purpose lowered our vibrational rate so we would be nothing more than slaves to your race..
Know that our vibrational rate is so low, we are begining to collaspe. How did you lower our vibrational rate, easy.
Through booze, sex, drugs, fake religons, that are always saying we are nothing, worthless, born in sin, lower than a cow patty in the field, it's all bullshit!

Now the Prime Creator is pissed, and is coming back to fix this mess.
So tell me how are you going to fix this mess, of greed, lust for power and control, How will you tell 7 billion carnel people, to raise there vibrational rates and live in peace and harmony?
If you can't pull this off, then there will be a pole shift and wipe the slates clean, start all over again.
Remember we have free-will, but how are you going to them everything that they believe in is a lie?
Good luck with that, but my teacher has always said the planet, is way more important than us humans, they the Game Masters can reseed a planet, than to build something like Earth takes millions of years, kill us and reseed only a thousand years or so. I pray everybody can raise their vibrations and we all can asend togather
Forgiven
God's Elect
Warrior for Christ
What if Earth is another planets Hell?
Guardian
User ID: 14535861
United States
07/13/2013 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

so you mislead the people of Earth so you could be top dog,I guess the jokes on you.

Buy that I mean if you are who you say you our. Then you KNOW you can't go forward or progress unless you fix the mess you and your ego made.

You where more technally advancend for sure, so these humble Childen of the Family of Lightt, or God's children
where decieved.

Some your lies you told them are, You are a sinner at birth-wrong, we are a creation of the Prime-Creator

You seperated us with different religous belif-systems, instead we are all ONE, we are all interconnected and dependent on one and another.

Everything you write is compiled from other people's opinions on the Internet

Everything you write is compiled from other people's opinions on the Internet

You on purpose lowered our vibrational rate so we would be nothing more than slaves to your race..
Know that our vibrational rate is so low, we are begining to collaspe. How did you lower our vibrational rate, easy.
Through booze, sex, drugs, fake religons, that are always saying we are nothing, worthless, born in sin, lower than a cow patty in the field, it's all bullshit!

So tell me how are you going to fix this mess, of greed, lust for power and control, How will you tell 7 billion carnel people, to raise there vibrational rates and live in peace and harmony?
If you can't pull this off, then there will be a pole shift and wipe the slates clean, start all over again.
Remember we have free-will, but how are you going to them everything that they believe in is a lie?
Good luck with that, but my teacher has always said the planet, is way more important than us humans, they the Game Masters can reseed a planet, than to build something like Earth takes millions of years, kill us and reseed only a thousand years or so. I pray everybody can raise their vibrations and we all can asend togather
 Quoting: oldmandowntheroad

where decieved.

Everything you write is compiled from other people's opinions on the Internet. If you had been contacted none of what you wrote would even matter to you. What this man says is very close to the truth so read it again and accept it or don't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43297568
Hong Kong
07/13/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Michael,
I know you have claimed a connection with Eric Clapton.

Some Questions:
====
+ How strong is the evidence? Is Clapton aware of it?

+ EC is highly creative, and has psychic abilities, I read somewhere. Do you agree this is true?

+ Let's assume that it can be demonstrated that he is your natural father... How special is this bloodline you say the two of you share? What percentage of the US population share it?

+ Is there any connection between elevated Creatine Kinase in your blood (as you have), and being RH negative?

+ "Blue bloods" are said to have copper in their blood and special psychic abilities - would you agree?
Star Seed

User ID: 12065687
United States
07/13/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, then... I have a question. I was contacted by these being some time ago (3 + years) and they told me odd things. First beat around the bush like reluctant to answer questions and then finally told me I was one of them also reincarnated on this planet. I am very, very doubtful of this. Perhaps you can ask them about me. See what they say? I would be interested and believe them if they told you the same information they told me.

Could you do that?
 Quoting: Star Seed

All I can do is try and become an instrument to channel source

I feel like you would not be interested if it were not true, any Synchronicity related events?

Hmmm... you cannot just call them at will? That is funny because I can with ease. And I am not sure what you mean by synchronicity related events.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Michael,
I know you have claimed a connection with Eric Clapton.

Some Questions:
====
+ How strong is the evidence? Is Clapton aware of it?

+ EC is highly creative, and has psychic abilities, I read somewhere. Do you agree this is true?

+ Let's assume that it can be demonstrated that he is your natural father... How special is this bloodline you say the two of you share? What percentage of the US population share it?

+ Is there any connection between elevated Creatine Kinase in your blood (as you have), and being RH negative?

+ "Blue bloods" are said to have copper in their blood and special psychic abilities - would you agree?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43297568

Q - How strong is the evidence?

A - Very Strong

Q - Is Clapton aware of it?

A - Yes, He was at the hospital when I was born so he knows about me for sure.

Q - EC is highly creative, and has psychic abilities, I read somewhere. Do you agree this is true?

A - I do not know him personally but his music sure is highly creative indeed.

Q - Let's assume that it can be demonstrated that he is your natural father... How special is this bloodline you say the two of you share?

A - I have no idea how special this bloodline is, as a matter of fact, Up until 2008, I never even knew anything regarding bloodlines and whanot, and that was pretty recent in my own history.

Q - Is there any connection between elevated Creatine Kinase in your blood (as you have), and being RH negative?

A - I am not sure but my hunch is yes, I have heard that the elevated CK is a sign/indicator of the Anunnaki/Human Hybrid "Nephilim" bloodline.

Thank you for the thoughtful questions.

Peace,
MLH
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you special?

were the people that the tower of Babel fell on special?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43274845

Not sure

They were unable to comment afterwards

laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, then... I have a question. I was contacted by these being some time ago (3 + years) and they told me odd things. First beat around the bush like reluctant to answer questions and then finally told me I was one of them also reincarnated on this planet. I am very, very doubtful of this. Perhaps you can ask them about me. See what they say? I would be interested and believe them if they told you the same information they told me.

Could you do that?

I feel like you would not be interested if it were not true, any Synchronicity related events?

Hmmm... you cannot just call them at will? That is funny because I can with ease. And I am not sure what you mean by synchronicity related events.

Not to be blunt then, Why do you not ask them yourself?

What I mean by synchronicity related events? That is how the divine communicates, through synchronicity or what I like to call "Event Strings"

Event Strings

Before you read further, ask yourself the following question:"Did I -- on my own merits -- arrive at this position of reading these words I now read?

"Think carefully.

Remember the string of events that led you to this very place in time.Remember how you found this specific web page? It was not an accident. It was an orchestrated event-string. Event-strings are engineered from multiple sets of consciousness, and thus, the answer to the question posed above is, "no".

It was not on your own merits, but in cooperation with other forms of consciousness that you are here now.Consider the planet's population of 6.2 billion people.

How many will be reading these same words as you are now? One hundred? One thousand? Ten thousand? One hundred thousand? One million? It depends on the power of an event-string. It depends on the power of the consciousnesses that co-create the event-string.

It depends on the resonance of the consciousnesses that activate the event-string. But mostly, it depends on the alignment of the event-string with the will of First Source.Truly, we tell you, it does not matter as to the numbers. The calculus of spirit is not numeric in nature, but instead, it is the quality of feeling clear and connected with First Source. This is the nature of this specific event-string.

It is designed to have this effect, and to enable those who achieve this feeling to broadcast it to the entire planet's population in methods that we are woefully inadequate to describe in words. However, it is accurate to say that this event-string will touch the planet at a more comprehensive level than you can now imagine.There are many different varieties of event-strings. Some are more dependent on external forces than an intermingling of cooperatively functioning consciousnesses.

Some are more personal in nature as in the case of a soul's birth or passing, while others are designed for universal functions. Some are designed to be catalytic while others are preventative in nature.We want to assure you that as you read these words there are changes in your consciousness that are occurring that will clarify your connection to First Source, and enable you to broadcast this clarity. The broadcasting of this enhanced clarity is not through words, or even actions; so much as it is in the vision that you hold within your mind and heart.

This vision is assisted in the paintings associated with this disc. They are symbols you can hold in your mind's eye. There will be one image or symbol that will beckon you. Take this image into your mind as if it were a key to the locked door that has stood between you and First Source. Similarly, there will be a word or phrase that will beckon you, hold this in your heart. These will activate the event-string contained in this experience that was designed in small part by you, and in large part by a collective of consciousnesses that you may refer to as the WingMakers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL retarded idiot Anunnaki Contactee 43204707

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you refer to yourself in the third person much?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37414391

Not in real life ever

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

where decieved.

Such a FEAR based "Vatican" approved/generated viewpoint you bring to the table.

I think we must just keep an open mind instead of rushing to judgement and risk failing to recognize what might indeed be the Second Coming. Let's be careful not to "crucify" by way of public condemnation before we have heard them speak ourselves and weighed their words.

All we can do is, "wait to decide" and not, therefore, make arbitrary judgments out of fear. There is enough fear in the world as it is.

Some say that the Dec.21st 2012 galactic alignment of our galaxy is allowing for gamma rays to raise our vibratory frequency through the vibration of our third-dimensional matter by feeling love over fear.

Through the light frequency created by the multi-dimensional aspects of love, the energy is to create openings of gateways into other dimensions which allow for other celestial beings to make their way to our 3rd and 4th dimensional state of time space.

The light is said to be growing as the veil is being lifted off of those who live in fear. This will herald the beginning of 5,000 years of the golden age. Where the wealth and abundance of the earth is to be know by all.

The coming of the Apocalypse is literally translated as the end of the world as we know it and the loss of fear in favor of love will decimate the control grid of currency and politicians.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow 19831335

I am beginning to believe you are some kind of Stalker, do you fancy me a little too much? laugh

You seem to know everything I have ever said or posted, a rabid fan perhaps?

No?

Just a shill then I guess.
Star Seed

User ID: 2432308
United States
07/13/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not trying to sound rude, but your reluctance to do my request does make me raise an eyebrow at you, sir. And it makes me question if you truly are authentic and honest. I mean no disrespect, just being honest.
Star Seed

User ID: 2432308
United States
07/13/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Last Edited by Star Seed on 07/13/2013 06:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42147185
United States
07/13/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding how Thought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show. On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self."

Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal" Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

What I am sharing is that this unassuming rocker seems to have developed an intuitive relationship with these craft!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake. Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Erie UFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.

1. Do you have pictures of THEM, not the vehicles they travel in? If so, please post.

2. What do they want? I.e. are they claiming to be superior to us? Do they want us to assume a subservient role to them, i.e. do they want control of any kind over us?

3. Why have they not openly and in an unequivocal way made themselves known to the world?

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43271377
United States
07/13/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol you don't believe in demons?

As if it matters what you believe!

Demons are real and you are antichrist because you deny Gods word.

I hope you repent before you get to spend eternity with those demons you don't believe in!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43327501
Hong Kong
07/13/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
(This is a follow-up to the questions I asked about EC and the bloodline.)

Why do the A's care about your bloodline?
In other words, what do they expect of you that they would not expect of someone without the same bloodline?

Do the A's expect to see de-population on our planet?
If so, do they expect to see more survivors amongst those with the special bloodline?

When, if ever, do they plan to reveal themselves to the rest of us?

What special message(s) do they have for the public at large?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

How retarded are you?

Quoting: MICHAEL LEE HILL retarded idiot Anunnaki Contactee 43204707

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

Goodnight

Peace.

Lets not forget your Enki fiasco on here. Watched that whole debacle play out.
That embarrassing Messiah Messenger for Enki.

lmao lmao lmao

Time & History aren't your friend upon this site MLH.
loser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 498050
United States
07/13/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could you do that?

What I mean by synchronicity related events? That is how the divine communicates, through synchronicity or what I like to call "Event Strings"

Event Strings

Before you read further, ask yourself the following question:"Did I -- on my own merits -- arrive at this position of reading these words I now read?

"Think carefully.

Remember the string of events that led you to this very place in time.Remember how you found this specific web page? It was not an accident. It was an orchestrated event-string. Event-strings are engineered from multiple sets of consciousness, and thus, the answer to the question posed above is, "no".

It was not on your own merits, but in cooperation with other forms of consciousness that you are here now.Consider the planet's population of 6.2 billion people.

How many will be reading these same words as you are now? One hundred? One thousand? Ten thousand? One hundred thousand? One million? It depends on the power of an event-string. It depends on the power of the consciousnesses that co-create the event-string.

It depends on the resonance of the consciousnesses that activate the event-string. But mostly, it depends on the alignment of the event-string with the will of First Source.Truly, we tell you, it does not matter as to the numbers. The calculus of spirit is not numeric in nature, but instead, it is the quality of feeling clear and connected with First Source. This is the nature of this specific event-string.

It is designed to have this effect, and to enable those who achieve this feeling to broadcast it to the entire planet's population in methods that we are woefully inadequate to describe in words. However, it is accurate to say that this event-string will touch the planet at a more comprehensive level than you can now imagine.There are many different varieties of event-strings. Some are more dependent on external forces than an intermingling of cooperatively functioning consciousnesses.

Some are more personal in nature as in the case of a soul's birth or passing, while others are designed for universal functions. Some are designed to be catalytic while others are preventative in nature.We want to assure you that as you read these words there are changes in your consciousness that are occurring that will clarify your connection to First Source, and enable you to broadcast this clarity. The broadcasting of this enhanced clarity is not through words, or even actions; so much as it is in the vision that you hold within your mind and heart.

This vision is assisted in the paintings associated with this disc. They are symbols you can hold in your mind's eye. There will be one image or symbol that will beckon you. Take this image into your mind as if it were a key to the locked door that has stood between you and First Source. Similarly, there will be a word or phrase that will beckon you, hold this in your heart. These will activate the event-string contained in this experience that was designed in small part by you, and in large part by a collective of consciousnesses that you may refer to as the WingMakers.

Event strings. I like that. I asked you about Steve Vai earlier. I remember when you came to GLP a few years back. Indeed, you have learned a lot about human nature. It doesn't bother me that your ego is strong. However, people take your energy and interpret your intentions wrongly thinking you're in it for some gain. Ha, if that were so, you'd be playing in a famous rock band. Evidently, that event string was not your true mission or purpose.

Synchronicity has been hitting me very hard lately, almost making me a believer that there is something to intention/thought/manifestation. I'm a musician and have been all my life, since about 8 years old. Things are falling into place with my playing as most jazz players will tell you it's all about letting go and playing from the heart. My intuitive playing is reaching new heights and I feel it has something to do with elevated energy levels hitting the Earth at this time. I find that the more I try hard, the harder it becomes. So, I've been trying to follow my instincts and just BE, lay back a bit and see some options before jumping at them. Every thing has it's purpose, even the little encounters where I think there is an energy exchange.

Have you ever played a lick or an idea and a short time later, a prominent player will be playing that same idea?
Setheory
User ID: 41894184
United States
07/13/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you the guy that thinks most of the members of The Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame are Alien hybrids?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43372918
United States
07/14/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Event Strings

"Think carefully.

Event strings. I like that. I asked you about Steve Vai earlier. I remember when you came to GLP a few years back. Indeed, you have learned a lot about human nature. It doesn't bother me that your ego is strong. However, people take your energy and interpret your intentions wrongly thinking you're in it for some gain. Ha, if that were so, you'd be playing in a famous rock band. Evidently, that event string was not your true mission or purpose.

Synchronicity has been hitting me very hard lately, almost making me a believer that there is something to intention/thought/manifestation. I'm a musician and have been all my life, since about 8 years old. Things are falling into place with my playing as most jazz players will tell you it's all about letting go and playing from the heart. My intuitive playing is reaching new heights and I feel it has something to do with elevated energy levels hitting the Earth at this time. I find that the more I try hard, the harder it becomes. So, I've been trying to follow my instincts and just BE, lay back a bit and see some options before jumping at them. Every thing has it's purpose, even the little encounters where I think there is an energy exchange.

Have you ever played a lick or an idea and a short time later, a prominent player will be playing that same idea?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 498050

Glad to meet another musician, & yes, I believe playing music in a stream of consciousness type method is a whole other form of communication.

Q - Have you ever played a lick or an idea and a short time later, a prominent player will be playing that same idea?

A - All The time ;-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/14/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you the guy that thinks most of the members of The Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame are Alien hybrids?
 Quoting: Setheory 41894184

Yes along with many others ;-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/14/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not trying to sound rude, but your reluctance to do my request does make me raise an eyebrow at you, sir. And it makes me question if you truly are authentic and honest. I mean no disrespect, just being honest.

assumptions...Aren't they fun? Every-time they have contacted me it has been them that initiated contact, I do not have a Anunnaki-Light to shine in the sky when I want to speak to them. Even though they love to communicate through synchronicity in ones own personal reality, that is always fun.

Every time contact has happened they sought me out and not visa versa.

I do have some of their human counterparts "Bloodliners" actual phone numbers but believe me, when we speak it is not about questions I receive from message boards.

The last time I was in company of someone not from here we did not even speak much of higher things, we just enjoyed our time together at a local Sacred site, We hung out together for hours and enjoyed just everyday talk, you see I had already spent enough time with this being to have asked him everything I wanted to know well before then so it's nice to be able to just hang out.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/14/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome to my world!

1. Do you have pictures of THEM, not the vehicles they travel in? If so, please post.

2. What do they want? I.e. are they claiming to be superior to us? Do they want us to assume a subservient role to them, i.e. do they want control of any kind over us?

3. Why have they not openly and in an unequivocal way made themselves known to the world?

Thanks.
 Quoting: Tars Tarkas, Jr.

Q - Do you have pictures of THEM, not the vehicles they travel in? If so, please post.

A - I have never met an Anunnaki in there native form, the Anunnaki in there native physical form I am told are 8 to 14 feet tall albino's with white hair and red eyes. I have never met an Anunnaki in there natural state.

The Anunnaki also created what they refer to as the Royal Anunnaki/human Hybrid blood line. These human's are born with more energy or Chi or life force available in the human body at the level of the cells to help support their own higher energy.

The Anunnaki have the ability to incarnate into those human bodies but that get's into a whole other story.

The Anunnaki I met have been in human form but were able to appear "Faceless" or as if though there face is hidden by shadow.

I have since learned the Anunnaki are capable of projecting an image he wants your senses to perceive in a way that will impress you and understand that he is "special" and "superior." Given their higher cellular capacitance, they are able to manipulate perceptual inputs into our brain, making things appear to be as they are not. But they do not have the capacity to shapeshift.

Marduk of the Anunnaki was/is also known as RA, The Hidden One. I believe the calling card of Marduk is to become faceless in human form at will, or to assume whatever face he pleases I would think.

The Anunnaki are multi-dimentional beings which if you think about that statement, that would mean the Anunnaki live outside of "OUR" space-time continuum. So they can enter our space-time continuum anywhere and anywhen they please and as anything physical.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/14/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Q - What do they want? I.e. are they claiming to be superior to us? Do they want us to assume a subservient role to them, i.e. do they want control of any kind over us?

A - We can turn to the words of the Anunnaki themselves, Their Leader Anu in specific.

Anu, Elder Leader of the Anunnaki said, "While fates we decreed, the hand of destiny at every step directed. The will of the Creator of All is: on Earth and for Earthlings, only emissaries are we. The Earth to the Earthlings belong, to preserve and advance them we were intended."

"Whatever Destiny for the Earth and Earthlings, let it so be. If Man, not Anunnaki to inherit the Earth is destined, let us destiny help."

"Give Mankind knowledge...secrets of heaven and Earth them teach. Laws of justice and righteousness teach them then depart and LEAVE." - [Sitchin, Z., The Lost Book of Enki, 2002:271, 275]

GLP