Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38340509
United States
07/11/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aliens do not exist and you can not prove that they do
Alien Species active in Earth's evolution:

ET A-Z Listing compiled from many sources.

There are just over 10,000,000 worlds in this universe with similar humanities to our own, this is but a few races who are or have been involved with our life wave for some reason.

LINK:
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

One example from the link:

ALPHA-DRACONIANS

Reptilian beings who are said to have established colonies in Alpha Draconis (Thuban) - click image right. Like all reptilians, these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years ago, a fact that they use to ’justify’ their attempt to re-take the earth for their own.

They are apparently a major part of a planned ’invasion’ which is eventually turning from covert infiltration mode to overt invasion mode as the "window of opportunity" (the time span before International human society becomes an interplanetary and interstellar power) slowly begins to close.

They are attempting to keep the "window" open by suppressing advanced technology from the masses, which would lead to eventual Terran colonization of other planets by Earth and an eventual solution to the population, pollution, food and other environmental problems.

Being that Terrans have an inbred "warrior" instinct the Draconians DO NOT want them/us to attain interstellar capabilities and therefore become a threat to their imperialistic agendas (Draconian).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38340509

Anything that starts with "Reptilian beings who are said to have " is not considered proof.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42857544

Where is this rule book at? You are being a noble defender of logic, reason, and reality. Well, here is some news for you. In actuality, by being a skeptic, all you are really doing is behaving like an obedient sheep for the ruling elite; you are a well-behaved pawn in their game of control. Who do you think created the status quo in the first place? It sure wasn't you. You are merely a follower, a calf that sucks knowledge from the udders of authority.

Ad hominam attack. It's from your rulers, book. I can also assure you that the rest of your post is incorrect as well.

Humanity does not live in reality, but rather, in sub-reality. People spend most of their time denying the truth, not seeing things for what they actually are. Initially, their intuition may give them the correct interpretation of something. But then, their social conditioning overrides their intuition, molding that thing into what society wants them to think it is. Thus, they are not able to think for themselves or interpret reality correctly.

In other words, "reality" is what actually exists and what is actually going on, as opposed to the façade that society has placed over what actually exists and what is actually going on; nor is reality how one interprets something when in a state of psychological denial.

For example, when it comes to the government informing the public about something, most people simply assume that their government is telling them the truth. But, IN REALITY, these people have absolutely no idea what is actually going on, and do not want to admit such an obvious fact to themselves! In society, critical issues, such as what the government is really doing behind the scenes, are simply blown off as being non-issues. Very convenient indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42857544
United States
07/11/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anything that starts with "Reptilian beings who are said to have " is not considered proof.

Where is this rule book at? You are being a noble defender of logic, reason, and reality. Well, here is some news for you. In actuality, by being a skeptic, all you are really doing is behaving like an obedient sheep for the ruling elite; you are a well-behaved pawn in their game of control. Who do you think created the status quo in the first place? It sure wasn't you. You are merely a follower, a calf that sucks knowledge from the udders of authority.

Ad hominam attack. It's from your rulers, book. I can also assure you that the rest of your post is incorrect as well.

Humanity does not live in reality, but rather, in sub-reality. People spend most of their time denying the truth, not seeing things for what they actually are. Initially, their intuition may give them the correct interpretation of something. But then, their social conditioning overrides their intuition, molding that thing into what society wants them to think it is. Thus, they are not able to think for themselves or interpret reality correctly.

In other words, "reality" is what actually exists and what is actually going on, as opposed to the façade that society has placed over what actually exists and what is actually going on; nor is reality how one interprets something when in a state of psychological denial.

For example, when it comes to the government informing the public about something, most people simply assume that their government is telling them the truth. But, IN REALITY, these people have absolutely no idea what is actually going on, and do not want to admit such an obvious fact to themselves! In society, critical issues, such as what the government is really doing behind the scenes, are simply blown off as being non-issues. Very convenient indeed.

I agree with everything you said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20214160
United States
07/11/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bacteria found by nasa does not count.
 Quoting: rexxturbo

Was your family one of the ones whom thought the earth was flat?

Or the sun and planets revolved around us.

Food for thought we have been proven wrong each time we think we are special reality comes and gives us a wake up call...
WindyMind

User ID: 1458570
United States
07/11/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by WindyMind on 07/16/2013 07:23 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was your family one of the ones whom thought the earth was flat?

Or the sun and planets revolved around us.

Food for thought we have been proven wrong each time we think we are special reality comes and gives us a wake up call...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20214160

My families thinking has nothing to do with my thinking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes I think they beam you out of your bed naked and and hang you in the air and wake you up just because they don't like you. scary? funny
 Quoting: WindyMind

That might make me a believer.
WindyMind

United States
07/11/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by WindyMind on 07/16/2013 07:23 PM
MutantMessiah

User ID: 11481360
United States
07/11/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
(Since you don't simply mean "extraterrestrial life")
There is as much objective evidence of "Aliens" as there is for "Ghosts", "Spirits", "Angels", "Demons" or "God". If you believe in any of them without personally encountering them, then use the logic for the one(s) you believe in on the others.

OP, it may help your argument if you clearly defined what you would agree "Aliens" are. This way, when people make their failed attempts to prove their existence to you, they will be able to better frame their evidence.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Tantalus

User ID: 26154490
United States
07/11/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sat here and stared at the "reply to thread" screen for at least 10 minutes without typing a word.

I usually am a very skilled writer. I can usually portray my point directly, leaving little to no room for misinterpretation.

I have a good understanding of human history, many types of sciences, as well as theology.

Many, many, many items in all of those categories can imply that there have been influences, outside of the realm of current human general knowledge, acting on the human species, historically, physically, and psychologically.

The source of this influence is as of yet unproven, be it some type of omnipotent God(s), or another species (one or more) from elsewhere in the cosmos, or even from another dimension. Who is to say?

What I do know, though, is that, to rule out any one of the aforementioned possibilities is not logical. There simply is not enough evidence to disprove any of them.

I, for one, believe that ALL may carry some aspect of truth, and that, if any of those possibilities we not possible, the human mind would not even be able to conceive the notion.

It is clear that you have a limited understanding and perspective, however, this is not a physical restraint of the functioning of your brain, rather, it is a choice you have made, in limiting your understanding.

What kind of creation would humanity be, if humans were to not reach their full potential, as far as capacity of understanding is concerned.

I guess what I am trying to say is, who is to say what is and is not possible.

Surely not me.

OP, just who do you think you are?
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither"
--Benjamin Franlkin

No one ever said freedom was safe. Upon true understanding of the concepts of freedom, you shall realize that freedom is the most dangerous choice of lifestyle. There are no guarantees in freedom but those one provides for themselves, at their own will. True freedom comes with extreme personal risk. Are you willing to take the risk?

Thread: No One Ever Said Freedom Was Safe - A Short Thesis on Gun Control

------------------------
Other Interesting Threads by Tantalus:
Thread: Anunnaki, Nibiru, Brown Dwarfs, and Gravitational Time Dilation
Thread: Amazing Connection!! The Great Pyramid was a Weapon. Valles Marineris the Result?
Thread: The True Nature of the Simulation
Thread: The Fractal Nature of Time and Matter, The Higgs Field and The Inter-Cosmic Macro-Fractal Electro-Chemical Brain.
WindyMind

United States
07/11/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by WindyMind on 07/16/2013 07:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9709565
United States
07/11/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Do the mothers of shills like black guys?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
(Since you don't simply mean "extraterrestrial life")
There is as much objective evidence of "Aliens" as there is for "Ghosts", "Spirits", "Angels", "Demons" or "God". If you believe in any of them without personally encountering them, then use the logic for the one(s) you believe in on the others.

OP, it may help your argument if you clearly defined what you would agree "Aliens" are. This way, when people make their failed attempts to prove their existence to you, they will be able to better frame their evidence.
 Quoting: MutantMessiah

I have not encountered any of those examples nor have I seen evidence to support their existence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18034483
Colombia
07/11/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHA and you cant proof they do not lol duuuuh now what ah
FooledMeOnce

User ID: 41620513
Canada
07/11/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't believe, then move on.

Same with people who don't believe in God... move on.

Why waste your energy on something you don't even believe in. comfused
:smokin1:
Anonymous Coward
Colombia
07/11/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
than again look arround you look in the mirror there you see an alien already the earth is a good example of what is out there, earth galaxy, continents solar systems, cities planets, you may guess what i mean... mhuahaha its soo simple
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sat here and stared at the "reply to thread" screen for at least 10 minutes without typing a word.

I usually am a very skilled writer. I can usually portray my point directly, leaving little to no room for misinterpretation.

I have a good understanding of human history, many types of sciences, as well as theology.

Many, many, many items in all of those categories can imply that there have been influences, outside of the realm of current human general knowledge, acting on the human species, historically, physically, and psychologically.

The source of this influence is as of yet unproven, be it some type of omnipotent God(s), or another species (one or more) from elsewhere in the cosmos, or even from another dimension. Who is to say?

What I do know, though, is that, to rule out any one of the aforementioned possibilities is not logical. There simply is not enough evidence to disprove any of them.

I, for one, believe that ALL may carry some aspect of truth, and that, if any of those possibilities we not possible, the human mind would not even be able to conceive the notion.

It is clear that you have a limited understanding and perspective, however, this is not a physical restraint of the functioning of your brain, rather, it is a choice you have made, in limiting your understanding.

What kind of creation would humanity be, if humans were to not reach their full potential, as far as capacity of understanding is concerned.

Surely not me.

Quoting: Tantalus

I really appreciate the effort that you put into that reply. I would say you closed the thread, if it were not for all the people on this website who say they are in contact with aliens. I want proof from one of them.
Anonymous Coward
Colombia
07/11/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol you know what i think i think the OP has been bud probed and hes looking for denial he liked it mhuahahahahah
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Surely not me.

Quoting: Tantalus

:) (grain of salt) I think you work for the NSA. lol
 Quoting: WindyMind

No, aerospace, low level.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHA and you cant proof they do not lol duuuuh now what ah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18034483

Again, it is impossible to prove a negative. Are we going to say this every page?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't believe, then move on.

Same with people who don't believe in God... move on.

Why waste your energy on something you don't even believe in. :comfused:
 Quoting: FooledMeOnce

Because sometimes I feel I need to go through the evidence better.
WindyMind

United States
07/11/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4419687
United States
07/11/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

How can you prove that they don't?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1789969
United States
07/11/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really ? Dont play with this fool anymore. He's most likely a religitard. Who gives a fuck what this guy thinks
WindyMind

United States
07/11/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41274444
United States
07/11/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck comes to GLP for proof? Now that shits retarded.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4419687

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4419687

I like your style! If they have found bacteria, than I would say alien life exists but no proof of intelligent life.
WindyMind

United States
Report Abusive Post
Ets

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43226648
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I can easily prove they exist and can setup a meeting for you. Take 3-4 massive lung fulls of DMT. It's ironic that you have trivialized the strangeness of the alien. They arn't in 3D.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really ? Dont play with this fool anymore. He's most likely a religitard. Who gives a fuck what this guy thinks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1789969

Nope
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck comes to GLP for proof? Now that shits retarded.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41274444

If you study logical fallacies its much easier to cut through all the bullshit on Glp.

GLP