Aliens do not exist and you can not prove that they do

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30986929
United States
07/11/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aliens do not exist and you can not prove that they do
So you have memories of being born on another planet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42857544

None. Then again, that's like asking if YOU have memories of being born on this one.
MutantMessiah

User ID: 11481360
United States
07/11/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
(Since you don't simply mean "extraterrestrial life")
There is as much objective evidence of "Aliens" as there is for "Ghosts", "Spirits", "Angels", "Demons" or "God". If you believe in any of them without personally encountering them, then use the logic for the one(s) you believe in on the others.

OP, it may help your argument if you clearly defined what you would agree "Aliens" are. This way, when people make their failed attempts to prove their existence to you, they will be able to better frame their evidence.
 Quoting: MutantMessiah

I have not encountered any of those examples nor have I seen evidence to support their existence.

Then what is it that you believe "Aliens" would be?

I would like proof of anything alien, living and larger than my fist.

I sincerely doubt that kind of evidence is available (if it exists at all).

It is very likely that what we call "life" is a concept that may be irrelevant to most of the universe. What we call "life" is something defined by what we think we are. It's possible that the only way we will find evidence for "life" outside of our home planet is if we reconsider what "life" is.

How do you feel about "evolution" and "panspermia"?
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42857544
United States
07/12/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have not encountered any of those examples nor have I seen evidence to support their existence.

Then what is it that you believe "Aliens" would be?

I would like proof of anything alien, living and larger than my fist.

I sincerely doubt that kind of evidence is available (if it exists at all).

It is very likely that what we call "life" is a concept that may be irrelevant to most of the universe. What we call "life" is something defined by what we think we are. It's possible that the only way we will find evidence for "life" outside of our home planet is if we reconsider what "life" is.

How do you feel about "evolution" and "panspermia"?

Evolution doesn't sit we'll with me, I will have to research panspermia, I have never heard that term.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42857544
United States
07/12/2013 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
So you have memories of being born on another planet?

None. Then again, that's like asking if YOU have memories of being born on this one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30986929

How do you know that you are alien to the earth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26050778
United States
07/12/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually you are the guests. : p
rexxturbo  (OP)

User ID: 256987
United States
07/12/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually you are the guests. : p
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26050778

Can you back up your statement?
rexxturbo  (OP)

User ID: 14630
United States
07/12/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the elite were using trickery in ancient times like they are today to make people believe in aliens.
WindyMind

User ID: 1458570
United States
07/12/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are right, there are no and were never aliens. It was a trick on everybody just to get you to post here, The alien trick is a cover up for dastardly deeds being done by our government. The trickery is to fool the masses and you just won't be fooled.

Good for you.

You figured it out.

ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2183540
United States
07/12/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very true, OP.

What people claim are aliens, are demons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27011843
United States
07/12/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very true, OP.

What people claim are aliens, are demons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2183540

So, you think that the vast expance of the cosmos is trick? What do you think is up there?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30986929
United States
07/12/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you know that you are alien to the earth?

It's in the blood.

How do you know that you aren't alien to the earth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38340509
United States
07/12/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Saturday 13. July 2013
Human Genome Project Coordinators find absolute proof of Extraterrestrial contact with 'Earth humans' via DNA evidence.

The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is "Off-world" in origin. The apparent "extraterrestrial junk genes" merely "enjoy the ride" with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently "junk Human DNA" was created by some kind of "extraterrestrial programmer".

The implications of these scientific finds would reinforce claims by other scientists and observers of having contact with 'off-world' human looking extraterrestrials.

The 'off-world' human looking extraterrestrial have been claimed to have provided some of the genetic material for human evolution, and that many of these extraterrestrials have allowed some of their personnel to incarnate as 'star seeds' on Earth in human families. These "star seeds", "star children" or "star people" are described by Brad and Francie Steiger as individuals whose 'souls' were formally incarnated on the worlds of other star systems and then traveled to Earth and decided to incarnate here in order to "boost" the spiritual evolutionary development of humanity. Most of humanity would consider this group of extraterrestrials to be 'benevolent' as described by 'contactees'

Read more:

[link to www.agoracosmopolitan.com]
WindyMind

User ID: 1458570
United States
07/12/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am hoping the ability to tell tiny differences in DNA that clearly tell ET origin aren't going to happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28689320
United States
07/12/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is becasue aliens are the fallen angels otherwise known as demons and the satanic PTB are using aliens as the deception to get you prepared for what is coming ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28689320

And you have what to back up your statement?

the Bible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276331
United States
07/12/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
perhaps you cant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26999652
United States
07/14/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sat here and stared at the "reply to thread" screen for at least 10 minutes without typing a word.

I usually am a very skilled writer. I can usually portray my point directly, leaving little to no room for misinterpretation.

I have a good understanding of human history, many types of sciences, as well as theology.

Many, many, many items in all of those categories can imply that there have been influences, outside of the realm of current human general knowledge, acting on the human species, historically, physically, and psychologically.

The source of this influence is as of yet unproven, be it some type of omnipotent God(s), or another species (one or more) from elsewhere in the cosmos, or even from another dimension. Who is to say?

What I do know, though, is that, to rule out any one of the aforementioned possibilities is not logical. There simply is not enough evidence to disprove any of them.

I, for one, believe that ALL may carry some aspect of truth, and that, if any of those possibilities we not possible, the human mind would not even be able to conceive the notion.

It is clear that you have a limited understanding and perspective, however, this is not a physical restraint of the functioning of your brain, rather, it is a choice you have made, in limiting your understanding.

What kind of creation would humanity be, if humans were to not reach their full potential, as far as capacity of understanding is concerned.

I guess what I am trying to say is, who is to say what is and is not possible.

Surely not me.

OP, just who do you think you are?
 Quoting: Tantalus

bump
CaptiveR
User ID: 43083722
United Kingdom
07/14/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been on Glp for about 7 years. This exact thread title has existed at least 4 times, although i cannot prove this, the fact is it has.

It's becoming like Tv adverts around here, i should get out more and stuff. Do stuff that makes sense, sometimes sense is best, i think. If it isn't sense, then it isn't worth taking seriously. Like this thread?
<Path>

User ID: 43258214
United States
07/14/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
You do not exist and you cannot prove that you do. The only thing that is real is perspective, which is in constant flux.
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths

GLP