Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,263 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,391,984
Pageviews Today: 2,323,916Threads Today: 925Posts Today: 16,555
09:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Will the Illuminati succeed in there plan to create a New World Order?

Runestoner

User ID: 4809195
United States
07/21/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Will the Illuminati succeed in there plan to create a New World Order?
I'm a Muslim and pray every day and I do believe the antichrist will come one day because it is written in the Quran and the Bible. Deep down in my heart, I hope that that the Illuminati will fail because they are waiting for the antichrist and I don't think he will come for a long time. But with the Illuminati owning the media (well, a lot of it), they might succeed in bringing a NWO. Muhammad (pbuh) said that one of the major signs of the end of the world is that the ratio of men to women will be 1:50 which is no where near that now and that is why I think that the Illuminati will not succeed.
 Quoting: Haiyna

No worries. Until we have giant locusts with scorpion tails stinging us for 5 months, we are safe. That is the script, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43789717
United Kingdom
07/21/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will the Illuminati succeed in there plan to create a New World Order?

They already have, they are just going through the process of administering their protocols and directives.
You the people can refuse to cooperate peacefully, although they will not let you go peacefully, but it is better than submission of your life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43744150
Turkey
07/21/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a Muslim and pray every day and I do believe the antichrist will come one day because it is written in the Quran and the Bible. Deep down in my heart, I hope that that the Illuminati will fail because they are waiting for the antichrist and I don't think he will come for a long time. But with the Illuminati owning the media (well, a lot of it), they might succeed in bringing a NWO. Muhammad (pbuh) said that one of the major signs of the end of the world is that the ratio of men to women will be 1:50 which is no where near that now and that is why I think that the Illuminati will not succeed.

They will get their New World Order. There are too many sheep who will not wake up to what is happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
07/21/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes they will succeed - Thanks for asking!

The devil controls them and they *will* have their one world gov, because *it is written*!

However, their time for open totalitarian control and blasphemy will be very short! Then for all who don't repent, they will regret with a regret that is beyond imagination for eternity! God is Just, God is not mocked! What is written will come to pass! Judging from the markers we are given, the time is upon us right now, so, you won't have to wait very long before your concerns diminish!

Praise and Glory to God!
Jason UK
User ID: 64963462
United Kingdom
11/16/2014 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Secret Societies, have planned this for centuries, but a plan in action was set up in 1786 by amschel rothchild. their plan was to bust the banks and take hold of countries behind the lines. The realisation that this has been planned for so long would assume they are confident, there nature is very arrogant and sure, there is no humility with babylonians never has been never will be. This will be there undoing, like someone else quoted there on borrowed time now, them not toppling assad in syria was a huge blow for them. people are awaking everyday, as soon as they make there move there will be uproar. my only concern is that they have a huge distraction technique that will enable them toenforce the new world order. the new world order is not in action till they have conquered the USA. UK are right behind, people are waking up big-time. there not reacting until it is upon us. we have joined the anonomous march worldwide in condemnation of the new world order. America you are the strongest people in the world. you are an example of freedom God Bless Americans.
Jason UK
United Kingdom
11/16/2014 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Secret Societies, have planned this for centuries, but a plan in action was set up in 1786 by amschel rothchild. their plan was to bust the banks and take hold of countries behind the lines. The realisation that this has been planned for so long would assume they are confident, there nature is very arrogant and sure, there is no humility with babylonians never has been never will be. This will be there undoing, like someone else quoted there on borrowed time now, them not toppling assad in syria was a huge blow for them. people are awaking everyday, as soon as they make there move there will be uproar. my only concern is that they have a huge distraction technique that will enable them toenforce the new world order. the new world order is not in action till they have conquered the USA. UK are right behind, people are waking up big-time. there not reacting until it is upon us. we have joined the anonomous march worldwide in condemnation of the new world order. America you are the strongest people in the world. you are an example of freedom God Bless Americans.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/16/2014 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
gaara
User ID: 32330163
United States
06/03/2015 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
they will not succed mn, so mny clues infront of u guys there trying to scare de world let everyone nd letting everything going in choas...mil.500000000 people
mn u guys truely hve been doing ur home wrk but one thing still remains u need 2 united de govermnts 2 succeed with such cruelty B...illuminati vs The Brotherhood
greedy ignorant nd maybe plain insane

GLP