Fuck Trayvon Martin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43501404
United States
07/16/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fuck Trayvon Martin
what if Zimmerman had raped Trayvon after he was dead, like blacks usually do to white people?
 Quoting: Protagonist

Why would you mummy even care, she wanted it dead or alive, know what I mean?
ficus
User ID: 15828679
Australia
07/16/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
what if Zimmerman had raped Trayvon after he was dead, like blacks usually do to white people?
 Quoting: Protagonist

Why would you mummy even care, she wanted it dead or alive, know what I mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43501404

Not sure what that means. Apart from the original incident the media here have hardly mentioned the zimmerman trial at all i have been keeping up with the case through GLP. Has always seemed pretty clear cut to me clearly a case of self defence. If the kid had not been fucking about doing the wrong shit hed still be here today.Have always known the guy would be found not guilty also knew the blacks in the states would go balistic aftervthevverdict. Now on the news here tonight we see the blacks demonstrating wrecking stores cars and bashing white people. I know its not any of my business and im probably gonna cop a real ear bashing from all and sundry but i would like to ask the OP if this agro towards the white people continues how much will longer and what will it take before the whites start having a crack back ???? Do you think it will be full scale??? No disrespect meant just curious. PS am giving your rant 10 out of 10 some great articulation there well done
KEEBOFSYLPH

User ID: 37356892
United States
07/16/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard about the NAACP joining up with Fema the other day... I hope they just all get on the buses/trains if they feel so entitled. I'm done with people who got a chip on their shoulder, let alone a whole darn bag of frito lays...

Everyone suffers when the ignorant (no matter what color) gets a hemorrhoid flare up. I don't get why these fools get a free pass to destroy everything and everyone when things don't go their way.

They need to go to school, get a real education, and a job if they're old enough to have one rather than sucking down the propaganda from the MSM.

I'm NOT with stupid...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43511159
Switzerland
07/16/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
The rioting blacks should all be gathered up and sent back to africa, african justice has no place in the USA.afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43315049
United States
07/16/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Respect the dead.
 Quoting: WheresTheLove

What kind of morality is that?

Just because a mindless, teenage thug was shot (and killed) while bashing a person's head into the ground does not make that thug a saint.

It's a shame that there's most likely no hell for him to burn in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1490898
Canada
07/16/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
George actually did the state of Florida a favour.
Now there won't be 22+ babys without a daddy, 15 or 16
single black biatches crying for welfare and food stamps.
Probably saved the state a couple of million.

That girlfriend of his probably eats more than he could afford.
What the fuck is that black shit around her neck????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43248719
United States
07/16/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am so sick and tired of this shit, where do I even fucking begin. So let me get this straight, a Hispanic guy kills a punk black kid in self defense, and somehow whitey is to blame?

I'll tell you what. I see a lot on Facebook, all this ranting about what if the tables were turned and all this bullshit, and that begs the question to be asked. Because 90% of the time, the tables are turned and nobody gives a shit.

Anyone ever heard of the Newsom Murders?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Where was the big outcry over that one? They fucking beat, steal from and kill our people every day, and they are angry because one fat spanish guy stood up and fucking did something about it?

Trayvon Martin was a fucking punk. You know this kid. He's that same little piece of shit that blocks off the stairs at the movie theater and yells a bunch of shit in front of the 7-11. That same little cocksucker that fucks with the white kids at school, and prevents the rest of the class from learning. They act like he was some kind of A student.

As for profiling, the question begs to be asked. Why are they profiled? Is there any reason people might seem to think he might be up to no good? Perhaps it's due to the disproportionate amount of crime they commit? Perhaps its because their entire shitty subculture is based around the glorification of violence and lack of responsibility?

So lets talk more about that subculture. This is the same subculture that encourages dependence and freeloading, that ridicules achievement. The same culture that calls their own people assholes for trying to get an education.

Constantly crying about this and that and how they are wronged. We have a fucking black President. A black attorney general. Black supreme court justices. Most of our top athletes are black. Most of our top musicians are black. Neil DeGrasse Tyson, one of our top astrophysicists, is black. That's a fucking shit ton of representation for 10-14% of the population. They say they are being kept down by whitey? Is that so? Doesn't seem to be the case as far as I'm concerned.

What more do these fucking people want from us?

I live in a blue state. A hard blue state. In the liberal Northeast. And believe me when I tell you, I know a lot of white people who are tired of this shit. I can't even imagine how middle america feels. It is never upfront, but behind closed doors, white people can't fucking stand them.

Mark my words, if they continue with this shit, they will have a problem on their hands. All this shit you hear about white people supporting this and the whole liberal thing, its a very small part of the population. It's basically hipster/hippie/fruitcake/elitist characters who live in carefully constructed electoral districts, and thats how they are able to sway opinion and political representation.

Realistically, the silent majority is huge. And they are starting to get annoyed. They will talk to you at the grocery store and agree with you to placate you, but behind closed doors, in familiar company, they are all thinking the same thing. This country has gone to shit. And if liberals and minorities want to start shit up with the sleeping bear, good fucking luck. Majority white america is smart as fuck, crafty as fuck, resource rich and armed to the fucking teeth.

I don't know why this charade has been allowed to continue, but if this is any glimpse of the future, you WILL see a real deal purge in your lifetime. We are good people, we are sick of being called assholes and stupid and racist, and pretty soon, we are going to stop being so polite and we aren't going to take it anymore. The only reason it hasn't happened sooner is because we are still comfortable. The second the majority feels the discomfort and wakes up to what the fuck is going on here, its going to be something to see.

rant fucking over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39694161

Wow that was beautiful just beautiful.
Its the truth I know quit a few white guilt liberal people that are even waking up to all this bullshit!
Trayvon was a wanna be Thug that was looking for trouble and found it his type is exactly whats wrong with this generation not one to be celebrated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43443599
United States
07/16/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
all you have to do is see the way his girlfriend acting on the stand and you know he is the same way she was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43502278
United Kingdom
07/16/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Necrophiliac weirdo.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
07/16/2013 08:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
I am so sick and tired of this shit, where do I even fucking begin. So let me get this straight, a Hispanic guy kills a punk black kid in self defense, and somehow whitey is to blame?

I'll tell you what. I see a lot on Facebook, all this ranting about what if the tables were turned and all this bullshit, and that begs the question to be asked. Because 90% of the time, the tables are turned and nobody gives a shit.

Where was the big outcry over that one? They fucking beat, steal from and kill our people every day, and they are angry because one fat spanish guy stood up and fucking did something about it?

Trayvon Martin was a fucking punk. You know this kid. He's that same little piece of shit that blocks off the stairs at the movie theater and yells a bunch of shit in front of the 7-11. That same little cocksucker that fucks with the white kids at school, and prevents the rest of the class from learning. They act like he was some kind of A student.

As for profiling, the question begs to be asked. Why are they profiled? Is there any reason people might seem to think he might be up to no good? Perhaps it's due to the disproportionate amount of crime they commit? Perhaps its because their entire shitty subculture is based around the glorification of violence and lack of responsibility?

So lets talk more about that subculture. This is the same subculture that encourages dependence and freeloading, that ridicules achievement. The same culture that calls their own people assholes for trying to get an education.

Constantly crying about this and that and how they are wronged. We have a fucking black President. A black attorney general. Black supreme court justices. Most of our top athletes are black. Most of our top musicians are black. Neil DeGrasse Tyson, one of our top astrophysicists, is black. That's a fucking shit ton of representation for 10-14% of the population. They say they are being kept down by whitey? Is that so? Doesn't seem to be the case as far as I'm concerned.

I live in a blue state. A hard blue state. In the liberal Northeast. And believe me when I tell you, I know a lot of white people who are tired of this shit. I can't even imagine how middle america feels. It is never upfront, but behind closed doors, white people can't fucking stand them.

Mark my words, if they continue with this shit, they will have a problem on their hands. All this shit you hear about white people supporting this and the whole liberal thing, its a very small part of the population. It's basically hipster/hippie/fruitcake/elitist characters who live in carefully constructed electoral districts, and thats how they are able to sway opinion and political representation.

Realistically, the silent majority is huge. And they are starting to get annoyed. They will talk to you at the grocery store and agree with you to placate you, but behind closed doors, in familiar company, they are all thinking the same thing. This country has gone to shit. And if liberals and minorities want to start shit up with the sleeping bear, good fucking luck. Majority white america is smart as fuck, crafty as fuck, resource rich and armed to the fucking teeth.

I don't know why this charade has been allowed to continue, but if this is any glimpse of the future, you WILL see a real deal purge in your lifetime. We are good people, we are sick of being called assholes and stupid and racist, and pretty soon, we are going to stop being so polite and we aren't going to take it anymore. The only reason it hasn't happened sooner is because we are still comfortable. The second the majority feels the discomfort and wakes up to what the fuck is going on here, its going to be something to see.

rant fucking over.

Excellent rant!!

greenkarma
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68118
United States
07/16/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is probably the best thread on the entire internet imo and an accurate reflection of the feelings of the majority.

" Majority white america is smart as fuck, crafty as fuck, resource rich and armed to the fucking teeth. "

This quote needs to be reiterated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43315049
United States
07/16/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is probably the best thread on the entire internet imo and an accurate reflection of the feelings of the majority.

" Majority white america is smart as fuck, crafty as fuck, resource rich and armed to the fucking teeth. "

This quote needs to be reiterated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68118

... but is it entirely true?

There are plenty of whites who would rather be play things, slaves and cum catchers to revolutionaries.

I've got an uneasy feeling that the "sleeping bear" is actually comatose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1048618
United States
07/16/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

rant fucking over.

I agree with you and have posted this on public forums before. Good post OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42248543
United States
07/16/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you expressed so well how so many people are feeling right now! I have been shocked at some of the things I have heard on news programs. They way they are using this to start a race war is crazy!
Starknight

User ID: 40804831
Venezuela
07/16/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Typical 3rd world country fanfare to deviate attention from the REALLY important things.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43512216
United States
07/16/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Take note white boys

Any one of you sissys that can muster enough belly to step out of line and mess with the black man or any other melinated sun kissed child of god the red man the yellow man and the brown man. You will get pummeled like the white bitch that you are.

Everyone has been pummeling you White boys.

White Boy Stepping out of line, Put into place where he belongs by latino

Group of Indians ready to pummel a white boy his words are
"I called the cops for his racially motivatyed bullshit stupid white boy"
cruise

Group of Sharply Dressed Asians pummel group of whiteboys
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43513339
Brazil
07/16/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
i never heard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43444693
United States
07/16/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Respect the dead thug.
 Quoting: WheresTheLove

Why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43508275
United States
07/16/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
They keep talking about Trayvon's "LEGACY".

Here is Trayvon's legacy:

Don't bring a knuckle sandwich to a gunfight.

User ID: 1432018
United States
07/16/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love you. Vote OP for President. Well fucking said.. i wanted to say exactly the same shit. Fuck trayvon and all his supporters you will meet your ill fate.5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41988972

it's true what the op said.....we might act civil to your face, but the majority of white folks can't stand you violent parasites.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
07/16/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Take note white boys

Any one of you sissys that can muster enough belly to step out of line and mess with the black man or any other melinated sun kissed child of god the red man the yellow man and the brown man. You will get pummeled like the white bitch that you are.

cruise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43512216

We are all children of God. But with the statement you made you just made yourself an enemy of Him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42647771
United States
07/16/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Drudge has a story about a 43 year old white woman who attacked a 63 year old black soul singer, he just got through dedicating a song, "People get ready" to Trayvon.

She got ready sooner than he thought. He went to the hospital and of course his family is saying they need to file it as a hate crime...can't be difference of opinion, ya know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15433861
United States
07/16/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
they blame white people becuz its white men who came up with those fkn laws
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43491090

What "fkn laws"? The law that states that if some fucking asshole attacks you, that you are legally allowed defend yourself?

Seems you fucking people sure give a real fuck about laws when it is on the other side of the table. This might be the one law I've ever heard you motherfuckers support ever, aside from affirmative action. Is it a coincidence that its the only law that infringes upon your fucking commitment to marginality and self serving impulsive behavior?

Fuck you, you little piece of shit.

I fucking love this OP. takes no shit
Prognosis II
User ID: 43504841
United Kingdom
07/16/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
well said
 Quoting: eekers

Yes, it's an immigrant war - hispanic vs black.

But let's never forget, the original Americans i.e. Whitey aka The Founding Fathers were just fleeing Europeans who murdered THOUSANDS of Native Indians (men, women and children) for filthy PROFIT.

:)

Basically, no one expects The Spanish Inquisition ... and I know UK has a shit record re: witch trials et al.
\\'hyte \\'olf

User ID: 40417256
United States
07/16/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

rant fucking over.

Could not have said it any better....FUCK EM. Deal with it.

The Newsom murders get NO MEDIA ATTENTION, the 13 yr old boy set on fire gets NO MEDIA ATTENTION. A Hourton mother has her newborn stolen while she is run over and it gets NO MEDIA ATTENTION. FUCK THE CHIMPS. I am glad Zimmerman is free. Finally some Justice.
"I Will Limit Your Access To My Reality..."

:WhyteWolf:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43505208
Australia
07/16/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not cool.

Show some respect for the dead.
\\'hyte \\'olf

User ID: 40417256
United States
07/16/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Take note white boys

cruise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43512216

Can I interest you in some Watermelon, Fried Chicken and some Sprunch?
"I Will Limit Your Access To My Reality..."

:WhyteWolf:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43198863
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43485574

LOL

if this goes viral in the next day or so, shit could get ugly

still was funny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21747413
United States
Report Abusive Post
I love the ignorant rant followed by "we're not stupid or racist" hahaha, irony at its best. Man GLP has become such cesspool for the mentally challenged....and I mean that in the most sincere way possible. This place has become a sad reflection backwards America.
No Dhimmi

User ID: 14630
United States

Report Abusive Post
Let the dead bury their dead - I am more concerned about respect for the living
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)

GLP