Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 577,802
Pageviews Today: 968,668Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 5,908
11:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Day Before Disclosure (HD) - Best UFO Disclosure Film Ever!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41281166
United Kingdom
07/18/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Day Before Disclosure (HD) - Best UFO Disclosure Film Ever!
There wont be a film about it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43203674
Mexico
07/18/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greer is a hero and those who say otherwise are miss-informed or shills, regardless, this film is not by Greer, he may show up, Not even sure if he does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36276060

overcap

Think I'll give it a miss based on this drivel alone and just wait till they announce themselves in the skies above. I suggest yall do the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
07/18/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greer is a hero and those who say otherwise are miss-informed or shills, regardless, this film is not by Greer, he may show up, Not even sure if he does.

overcap

Think I'll give it a miss based on this drivel alone and just wait till they announce themselves in the skies above. I suggest yall do the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43203674

Trolling all the threads, I see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you imagine that they exist and we in Brazil are cutting sugar-canes like idiots so that these stupid TACKY satanic "royal" families can keep their pyramid scheemes going on the sorry blood of these peasants hands??

WHAT A FUCKING TRASH REALITY!

[link to farm9.staticflickr.com]

Such selfishness! Coupled with "brotherhood" oppression brought you by the "secular" masonic Police "services"...

"To serve and protect!"
 Quoting: TruthMinion

umm, wrong thread?
 Quoting: Septenary Spirals

Why wrong thread?

Do you think they treat people in their societies like this??

I saw twice one orb of light. Ive said it many times here.

Once I was crying. If it was "them", they are VERY VERY COOL PEOPLE.

Just for the way they presented themselves to me.

My bad. Your post just didn't seem to have anything to do with ET. But, I understand you now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

overcap

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43203674

I think he makes a lot of sense!

And I did not know him until about a month or so ago. Had seen only snipets.

Then make sure you don't watch this video for God's sake!
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
07/18/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I like greer but I disagree on his stance that all alien life forms are benevolent, some aren't so nice.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 628775
Canada
07/18/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm more skepticle now that I've researched the UFO phenonom some. Seriously with the way our civilization is cratoring daley I'm betting on the second coming of Jesus before any alien nonsense.
 Quoting: CMcC

Never had an encounter I am assuming.

If you had you would have no doubt in your mind they do exist.

spock
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm more skepticle now that I've researched the UFO phenonom some. Seriously with the way our civilization is cratoring daley I'm betting on the second coming of Jesus before any alien nonsense.

Never had an encounter I am assuming.

If you had you would have no doubt in your mind they do exist.

spock
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 628775

:starfleetapprove:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I like greer but I disagree on his stance that all alien life forms are benevolent, some aren't so nice.
 Quoting: shadasonic

I think they are all nice.

I think it is a psy-ops.

But I am not 100% sure.

I think they are not even physical.

They don't need people "digging for gold". It is STUPID to believe in this shit.

I have been visited by the Greys more than a few times. I wouldn't say they are 'nice'. But, I wouldn't say they are 'mean' either. More like, indifferent.
shadasonic

United States
07/18/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it is a psy-ops.

But I am not 100% sure.

They don't need people "digging for gold". It is STUPID to believe in this shit.

There are amazing lightbeings out there but there is one group that is very nasty( to my experience),little grey fellas

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 07/18/2013 02:40 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it is a psy-ops.

But I am not 100% sure.

There are amazing lightbeings out there but there is one group that is very nasty( to my experience),little grey fellas

I didn't know you had contact. Do you remember the visitations? Or did you do hypnosis to retrieve the memories?

I remember them. Didn't have to do hypnosis. Even though I can remember the beginnings or ends of the visits, I can't remember the body of the visitation. Only one was I able to remember the entire encounter. Funny. Come to think of it, that was the very last time I was visited. It was a little over 2 years ago now, with Mantis type.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it is a psy-ops.

But I am not 100% sure.

I have been visited by the Greys more than a few times. I wouldn't say they are 'nice'. But, I wouldn't say they are 'mean' either. More like, indifferent.

What do they do?

Are there really grays? You are not imagining?

Lying?

I think they are psy-ops.

No I'm not lying, lol.

No, I'm not imagining.
shadasonic

United States
07/18/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it is a psy-ops.

But I am not 100% sure.

I didn't know you had contact. Do you remember the visitations? Or did you do hypnosis to retrieve the memories?

I remember them. Didn't have to do hypnosis. Even though I can remember the beginnings or ends of the visits, I can't remember the body of the visitation. Only one was I able to remember the entire encounter. Funny. Come to think of it, that was the very last time I was visited. It was a little over 2 years ago now, with Mantis type.

The grey contact was when I was 5 and then again when I was twelve. I completely remember the event when I was five. I awoke as they were leaving my room, but I couldn't move. The event when I was twelve was brought up during counseling after my fathers death. The recent visits have been at night during deep gamma induced sleep, these haven't been physical that I know of. These visits are by what appear to be very tall skinny albino forms. I believe they are reading my thoughts as nothing is spoken,I get nothing from them. I awake with an electric like vibration that lasts for several minutes, very cool, except the first time. I've had 6 of these type experiences, its been almost 6 months since the last one, I don't believe I have anything else to offer them at this point.LOL

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 07/18/2013 02:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
No I'm not lying, lol.

No, I'm not imagining.

So what do they do?

Not sure. One time one was waving a small road over my torso while I was in bed. When 'he' brought it over my forehead and did three circles, I blacked out. I think they took me from my home a few times, but I can't remember anything that occurred outside what happened when they 'came' for me, or put me back.

The Mantis and I had some kind of bonding thing going on. That was an incredible experience. I remember more with 'her' than I do with the Mantis type. Once the Mantis had visited, the Greys never visited again, which is kind of strange.

Greys can be very analytical and unemotional to an extent. The Mantis has a very caring, timid and very motherly (for lack of a better word).
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it is a psy-ops.

But I am not 100% sure.

The grey contact was when I was 5 and then again when I was twelve. I completely remember the event when I was five. I awoke as they were leaving my room, but I couldn't move. The event when I was twelve was brought up during counseling after my fathers death. The recent visits have been at night during deep gamma induced sleep, these haven't been physical that I know of. These visits are by what appear to be very tall skinny albino forms. I believe they are reading my thoughts as nothing is spoken,I get nothing from them. I awake with an electric like vibration that lasts for several minutes, very cool, except the first time. I've had 6 of these type experiences, its been almost 6 months since the last one, I don't believe I have anything else to offer them at this point.LOL

I am VERY familiar with the 'electric' vibrating feeling. I would get that just before they would come, and sometimes right after. I would feel 'flushed' as well. This would occur about 10-15 minutes or so before they would appear. Perhaps the flushing was caused by extreme anxiety. Scary as shit waiting for them to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34329292
United States
07/18/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34329292
United States
07/18/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can add one this regarding all of this.

The Mormons are waiting and have been planning on the return of the next Prophet, That person is here now, and is alive and well and all parties involved are begging to get to know each other as we speak.

I would like to know more about this
shadasonic

United States
07/18/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am VERY familiar with the 'electric' vibrating feeling. I would get that just before they would come, and sometimes right after. I would feel 'flushed' as well. This would occur about 10-15 minutes or so before they would appear. Perhaps the flushing was caused by extreme anxiety. Scary as shit waiting for them to come.

Bingo!
Its almost like the solar electron rush I get when coronal holes are earth facing. Flushed is a very good term.
I don't use the gamma technique anymore as I'm able to OBE on my own now. There are times when I feel an energy close by but haven't experienced a meeting. I've never used drugs of any kind during these meditational states, to me this is a natural state, one of wholeness.
I'm very empathetic to earth and solar energies,I can tell the minute the photons hit from a flare, maybe this energy empathy is why I can or am allowed to remember, or I'm able to accept it where some aren't. I believe MANY people have visits and aren't aware

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 07/18/2013 03:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bingo!
Its almost like the solar electron rush I get when coronal holes are earth facing. Flushed is a very good term.
I don't use the gamma technique anymore as I'm able to OBE on my own now. There are times when I feel an energy close by but haven't experienced a meeting. I've never used drugs of any kind during these meditational states.
I'm very empathetic to earth and solar energies so this maybe why I remember or am allowed to. I believe MANY people have visits and aren't aware

I DEFINITELY think that is true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38110972
United States
07/18/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus will be coming by "alien" space craft. 5a
sunroomking

User ID: 6233274
United States
07/18/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumped for later viewing
Buy Gold Buy Silver Buy Ammo have Faith. I carry a gun because it is my 2nd ammendment right, and a cop is too heavy.

No good deed goes unpunished
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus will be coming by "alien" space craft. 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38110972

:jesuslight:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you think the NSA is rushing to complete and man-up that gigantic facility in Utah?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: OCCAM'S RAZOR

The Mormons are waiting and have been planning on the return of the next Prophet, That person is here now, and is alive and well and all parties involved are begging to get to know each other as we speak.

OP, you still around to expound on this?
shadasonic

United States
07/18/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bingo!
I don't use the gamma technique anymore as I'm able to OBE on my own now. There are times when I feel an energy close by but haven't experienced a meeting. I've never used drugs of any kind during these meditational states.
I'm very empathetic to earth and solar energies so this maybe why I remember or am allowed to. I believe MANY people have visits and aren't aware

John Lear states the greys check up on us a lot while we're developing from childhood into adults. Theres soooo much out there. Remember the talks we've had with DIONY, about the countdown to coherence, might be just around the corner my friend!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bingo!

John Lear states the greys check up on us a lot while we're developing from childhood into adults. Theres soooo much out there. Remember the talks we've had with DIONY, about the countdown to coherence, might be just around the corner my friend!

It would be nice! I think that is very true about the greys checking up on us through life. I also think they follow family lines.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36276060
United States
07/18/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you think the NSA is rushing to complete and man-up that gigantic facility in Utah?

Joseph Smith encounters a huge ball of Light (UFO) and two beings emerge, One "Angel" named Moroni and the other says he was known as Jesus.

Joseph Smith asks these beings which religion is the one true religion? their answer..."None Of Them"

They tell him to create a new religion and tell him where to find the Golden plates which Contain the "Book Of Mormon"

The "Book Of Mormon" gold plates are found with two skeletons of Giant beings from an Indian Earth Mound.

Two skeletons of Giant beings? Nephilim! Nephilim = Anunnaki/Human Hybrid.

Joseph Smith met the Anunnaki it is turning out.

The Book Of Mormon could be thought more as a accurate history book of past American civilizations and how the Native Americans got here and who they truly are and and what they represent.

Joseph Smith was then hunted down, His people murdered and children killed by the "Catholic Church", Smith was eventually killed by mob violence.

Smith Preached he was a Prophet and that he spoke with a "Higher Power"

Smith said he was not unique in this regard, that we all have that innate power, that did not sit well with the church.

The Mormons have ever since been preparing for the return of the next Prophet, That person has been identified even though most Mormons don't know this because it's all happening right now and more than likely they won't know what to think because this new Prophet does not agree with what the Mormon religion has been turned into.

More To Come
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5013500
United States
07/18/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

uh huh...
shadasonic

United States
07/18/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Joseph Smith encounters a huge ball of Light (UFO) and two beings emerge, One "Angel" named Moroni and the other says he was known as Jesus.

Joseph Smith asks these beings which religion is the one true religion? their answer..."None Of Them"

They tell him to create a new religion and tell him where to find the Golden plates which Contain the "Book Of Mormon"

The "Book Of Mormon" gold plates are found with two skeletons of Giant beings from an Indian Earth Mound.

The Book Of Mormon could be thought more as a accurate history book of past American civilizations and how the Native Americans got here and who they truly are and and what they represent.

Joseph Smith was then hunted down, His people murdered and children killed by the "Catholic Church", Smith was eventually killed by mob violence.

Smith said he was not unique in this regard, that we all have that innate power, that did not sit well with the church.

The Mormons have ever since been preparing for the return of the next Prophet, That person has been identified even though most Mormons don't know this because it's all happening right now and more than likely they won't know what to think because this new Prophet does not agree with what the Mormon religion has been turned into.

More To Come

The book of Enoch has some similar events.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36276060
United States
07/18/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

More To Come

The book of Enoch has some similar events.

YES!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

More To Come

umn, wow. That ties in a lot of things that have been discussed elsewhere.

hmm

GLP