Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,322 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,154,675
Pageviews Today: 1,928,006Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,847
06:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Day Before Disclosure (HD) - Best UFO Disclosure Film Ever!

shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
07/18/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Day Before Disclosure (HD) - Best UFO Disclosure Film Ever!

I can add one this regarding all of this.

The Mormons are waiting and have been planning on the return of the next Prophet, That person is here now, and is alive and well and all parties involved are begging to get to know each other as we speak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36276060

OP, you still around to expound on this?
 Quoting: Septenary Spirals

Joseph Smith encounters a huge ball of Light (UFO) and two beings emerge, One "Angel" named Moroni and the other says he was known as Jesus.

Joseph Smith asks these beings which religion is the one true religion? their answer..."None Of Them"

They tell him to create a new religion and tell him where to find the Golden plates which Contain the "Book Of Mormon"

The "Book Of Mormon" gold plates are found with two skeletons of Giant beings from an Indian Earth Mound.

Two skeletons of Giant beings? Nephilim! Nephilim = Anunnaki/Human Hybrid.

Joseph Smith met the Anunnaki it is turning out.

The Book Of Mormon could be thought more as a accurate history book of past American civilizations and how the Native Americans got here and who they truly are and and what they represent.

Joseph Smith was then hunted down, His people murdered and children killed by the "Catholic Church", Smith was eventually killed by mob violence.

Smith Preached he was a Prophet and that he spoke with a "Higher Power"

Smith said he was not unique in this regard, that we all have that innate power, that did not sit well with the church.

The Mormons have ever since been preparing for the return of the next Prophet, That person has been identified even though most Mormons don't know this because it's all happening right now and more than likely they won't know what to think because this new Prophet does not agree with what the Mormon religion has been turned into.

More To Come

umn, wow. That ties in a lot of things that have been discussed elsewhere.

hmm

I thought the same thing. Would like to hear majestics take on this ;)
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36202414
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think there is some conditioning going on. I was with my 5 year old niece who was watching a children's cartoon with an alien in it. I asked her if she thinks aliens are good people and she said yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
Report Abusive Post
lol, I just saw this post on another thread.

2 nephi 2:25

Adam fell that men might be, and men are that they might have joy.

2 nephi 2:27

Wherefore, men are free, accordibg to the flesh, and all things are given them, which are expediant unto man. And they are free to choose liberty, and eternal life according to the great mediator of all things, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and the power of the devil, for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.

Mormons are good people.
 Quoting: orpheuskingstone
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Joseph Smith encounters a huge ball of Light (UFO) and two beings emerge, One "Angel" named Moroni and the other says he was known as Jesus.

Joseph Smith asks these beings which religion is the one true religion? their answer..."None Of Them"

They tell him to create a new religion and tell him where to find the Golden plates which Contain the "Book Of Mormon"

The "Book Of Mormon" gold plates are found with two skeletons of Giant beings from an Indian Earth Mound.

The Book Of Mormon could be thought more as a accurate history book of past American civilizations and how the Native Americans got here and who they truly are and and what they represent.

Joseph Smith was then hunted down, His people murdered and children killed by the "Catholic Church", Smith was eventually killed by mob violence.

Smith said he was not unique in this regard, that we all have that innate power, that did not sit well with the church.

The Mormons have ever since been preparing for the return of the next Prophet, That person has been identified even though most Mormons don't know this because it's all happening right now and more than likely they won't know what to think because this new Prophet does not agree with what the Mormon religion has been turned into.

More To Come

umn, wow. That ties in a lot of things that have been discussed elsewhere.

hmm

I thought the same thing. Would like to hear majestics take on this ;)
 Quoting: shadasonic

Oh yeah. Definitely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23322128
United States
07/18/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greer is a hero and those who say otherwise are miss-informed or shills, regardless, this film is not by Greer, he may show up, Not even sure if he does.

WOW

tomato
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, do the secret societies know who this person is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

He/She is talking about The Nobody.

They all know who The Nobody is.

The Nobody is highly watched.

And cotrolled.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

Controlled how?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

He/She is talking about The Nobody.

They all know who The Nobody is.

The Nobody is highly watched.

And cotrolled.

Controlled how?

He has to choose from a very selective/restricted options of choices.

They could have changed more than they have changed. And they choose otherwise.

It is a psy-op on people. And principally The Nobody.

I don't agree with you. But, I knew I wouldn't when I asked you the 'control' question.
QuantumKev

User ID: 1692536
United States
07/18/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you think the NSA is rushing to complete and man-up that gigantic facility in Utah?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: OCCAM'S RAZOR

The Mormons are waiting and have been planning on the return of the next Prophet, That person is here now, and is alive and well and all parties involved are begging to get to know each other as we speak.

More To Come

Well, out with it already! Don't keep us waiting in suspense. I mean, you wouldn't be any better than those you speak of then, right?
"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak up, and remove all doubt." ~ Abraham Lincoln
Soma/Comatose

User ID: 41298364
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm more skepticle now that I've researched the UFO phenonom some. Seriously with the way our civilization is cratoring daley I'm betting on the second coming of Jesus before any alien nonsense.
 Quoting: CMcC

Maybe you should think about that some?

Oh yeah, and learn how to spell....

Last Edited by Mister Shadow on 07/18/2013 04:19 PM
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't agree with you. But, I knew I wouldn't when I asked you the 'control' question.

So why did you ask??

Because I wanted to know how you thought he was being controlled. Sorry, I probably sounded like I was being manipulative. I wasn't, I was truly curious what you thought about it. But, we've communicated a few times, and I know we have differences of opinions on some things. You know how most people would say, "through HAARP", or "microwave waves and torture", and all that. So, I just wanted your take on it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

More To Come

Well, out with it already! Don't keep us waiting in suspense. I mean, you wouldn't be any better than those you speak of then, right?
 Quoting: QuantumKev

applause
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

So why did you ask??

Because I wanted to know how you thought he was being controlled. Sorry, I probably sounded like I was being manipulative. I wasn't, I was truly curious what you thought about it. But, we've communicated a few times, and I know we have differences of opinions on some things. You know how most people would say, "through HAARP", or "microwave waves and torture", and all that. So, I just wanted your take on it.

Well his story involves microwaves doesnt it??

Supposedly.

I wasn't manipulative. If you feel that way, then I'm sorry. I didn't agree with the 'control' thing, so I knew I wouldn't agree with you, but I didn't know how you thought he was being controlled. So, I asked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21561145
United States
07/18/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disclosure will mean that most who believe in aliens will be disappointed... Most UFO are in fact terrestrial
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disclosure will mean that most who believe in aliens will be disappointed... Most UFO are in fact terrestrial
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21561145

That doesn't make any sense.

EDIT: Oops. Now that I think about some scenarios, that makes sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41281166
United Kingdom
07/18/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The whole thread is similar to fishing,youve stood by the river for 50 ish years
All the while thinking its just about to bite.

While you and the river where no relation to where when or what was going to happen.

\its better to just live your life and think for yourself,the whole subject is so controlled by people you shouldnt trust its not worth your time of day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well his story involves microwaves doesnt it??

Supposedly.

I wasn't manipulative. If you feel that way, then I'm sorry. I didn't agree with the 'control' thing, so I knew I wouldn't agree with you, but I didn't know how you thought he was being controlled. So, I asked.

Yes. Supposedly.

Everything is based on internet literature.

We don't know how for real it is all of this.

Very true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43566052
Canada
07/18/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of us will live to experience disclosure and contact within our lifetime. Of this I'm sure.
 Quoting: Beach mama 42290992

And the collective 'we' figure out that they are demons it will be too late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43566052
Canada
07/18/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of us will live to experience disclosure and contact within our lifetime. Of this I'm sure.

And when the collective 'we' figure out that they are demons it will be too late.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43566052
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

And the collective 'we' figure out that they are demons it will be too late.

monster
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1437283
United States
07/18/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please post the video link for those who are unable to view flash.
Thank you!

Sorry if previously requested.

Thank you.
tuner_shave

User ID: 26749853
Canada
07/18/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can a meteor/fireball effect power lines?

IE: an charged ball of metal trip the power lines?

In this video -- THE GREAT NORTHEAST BLACKOUT guy mentions a fireball going over a substation/power station and all the lights go out

On wikipedia, they cite the cause as a faulty relay, days earlier, no mention of meteor or fireball.

COULD IT HAPPEN?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43459178
United Kingdom
07/18/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Day Before Disclosure is a film documenting the growing awareness and the build up to what can potentially be the single, most important event in human history -- the day the UFO and ET presence becomes a world wide accepted reality.

This is the story of the witnesses that was laughed at, the researchers and reporters that wasn't believed and the governmental and military personnel that were sworn to silence. A story that alters the foundation of everything you thought you knew, and takes you along for a ride all the way from the darkest abyss of living nightmares, through to the brightest hope for the future of humanity.

This is the greatest story in human history.

Am I the only one who found this film complete and utter crap?
Morpheus

User ID: 729560
Canada
07/18/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42978364
Turkey
07/18/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Day Before Disclosure is a film documenting the growing awareness and the build up to what can potentially be the single, most important event in human history -- the day the UFO and ET presence becomes a world wide accepted reality.

This is the story of the witnesses that was laughed at, the researchers and reporters that wasn't believed and the governmental and military personnel that were sworn to silence. A story that alters the foundation of everything you thought you knew, and takes you along for a ride all the way from the darkest abyss of living nightmares, through to the brightest hope for the future of humanity.

grain of salt. please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33849131
United States
07/18/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

And when the collective 'we' figure out that they are demons it will be too late.

If they are demmons, WHY ON EARTH did they take all this time to "take over" us?

They were on a diet?

Because they are waiting for permission for the go ahead from the One that is in control of the Master Plan of the Greatest Deception ever. "Men will faint with fear at what is coming upon the Earth."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1437283
United States
07/18/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Am I the only one who found this film complete and utter crap?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43459178

Well...I wouldn't know cause no one will post the dang link!

I'm a patient man, I ain't ugly, not fat, just wanting to see what you're seeing. Geez.
Nickadeemus

User ID: 30688699
United States
07/18/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bummmmmmmpppp

For later viewing

Nick@
Pure Life; Get it on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 142629
New Zealand
07/18/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posted on Dec 9 2011

whatever
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
07/18/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can a meteor/fireball effect power lines?

IE: an charged ball of metal trip the power lines?

In this video -- THE GREAT NORTHEAST BLACKOUT guy mentions a fireball going over a substation/power station and all the lights go out

On wikipedia, they cite the cause as a faulty relay, days earlier, no mention of meteor or fireball.

COULD IT HAPPEN?
 Quoting: tuner_shave

Easily anything from space with a polarity differential can cause an emp type event. Large objects can carry a hell of an electromagnetic charge

When comet 96P/Machholz circled the Sun, it came so close that if it were composed of ice with a small percentage of rock and dust it would have certainly disintegrated. It did not rapidly dissipate, however. Instead, its intense charge differential caused a gigantic CME to discharge from the Sun, blasting out for millions of kilometers

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 07/18/2013 07:23 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan

GLP