Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,244 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 40,004
Pageviews Today: 73,093Threads Today: 36Posts Today: 368
12:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS USING NUCLEAR FALLOUT AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE SOUTHERN STATES...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21947957
United States
07/17/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS USING NUCLEAR FALLOUT AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE SOUTHERN STATES...
A RAIN STORM JUST CAME THREW AUGUSTA GEORGIA, BEFORE THE RAIN FELL THIS WAS THE RADIATION COUNT:

Station ID 4:429 Augusta, GA, US
CPM: current 19 Low 9 High 211
Average 51, Deviation 27.2
(CPM of Beta particles)

Click here for data charts
Last updated: 2013-07-17 21:01:00 GMT+0000

10 MINUTES LATER AFTER THE RAIN FELL THIS WAS THE RADIATION COUNT:

Station ID 5:429 Augusta, GA, US
CPM: current 212 Low 186 High 476
Average 356, Deviation 34.8
(CPM of Gamma in energy range 600-800keV)

Click here for data charts
Last updated: 2013-07-17 21:01:00 GMT+0000

SOUTH CAROLINA NOW IS 3100% AHEAD OF NORMAL RAIN FALL TOTALS FOR THE MONTH! STORMS ARE STILL MOVING BACKWARDS ACROSS THE USA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439668
United States
07/17/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS USING NUCLEAR FALLOUT AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE SOUTHERN STATES...
really

are you there and did you measure yourself> scary

yesterday it was raining at my house and it wasn't showing on live radar as rain or anything strange weather for sure on the gulf coast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8489270
United States
07/17/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS USING NUCLEAR FALLOUT AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE SOUTHERN STATES...
Keep out of the rain and leave the radiation wet clothes and shoes outside your home. Never leave home without an umbrella.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
really

are you there and did you measure yourself> scary

yesterday it was raining at my house and it wasn't showing on live radar as rain or anything strange weather for sure on the gulf coast
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1439668

Yes I used my geiger counter and got even higher totals my counts were over 700 cpm after the storm..... but I posted the ones from the [link to www.netc.com] website so it could be verified!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40751219
United States
07/17/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, it's probably just revenge for trayvon since the media portrayed the trial as 'deep south justice.' even though every person i have ever met from florida tells me they are not part of the south geography be damned.
tuesday451

User ID: 43286973
United States
07/17/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDK about the radiation part, but there are a shit load of red coming through the radar...

I'm a up a little NW of Atlanta. Been watching the weather role in.

[link to www.wunderground.com]

Kinda freaky-deaky.
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. Like resignation to the end, always the end.

Just a little happiness and health is all I wanted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
something very strange is going on low pressure centers only move backwards across the USA if something like a hurricane is blowing them backwards... but this is not the case weather channel even said the equator is extremely calm right now with no major storms or lows pushing at the USA...

there is no reason why these storms are moving backwards other then weather manipulation....

we are literally 3100% ahead of normal rainfall totals for the month of july and it only half over...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
look at the rain over Republican states and the lack of rain over democratic states

[link to www.accuweather.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
check this out!

[link to www.ssd.noaa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37981085
United States
07/17/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op I'm in Aiken. Will my tinfoil hat repell the radiation ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407878
Canada
07/17/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sigh...see the big ball of fire in the sky? That's a huge nuclear reactor.

See this?

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

That is our magnetosphere failing over and over again because our sun is changing. When it fails it lets big radioactive doses of xrays and gamma rays and other interesting stuff.

[link to radiationnetwork.com]
[link to www.blackcatsystems.com]

Nobody is trying to nuke you. There are lots of things you probably didn't pay attention to in high school sciences and are slightly overwrought with all the bullshit you've been seeing lately.

Go to this site and watch the educational videos in easy to watch, bite sized formats that should give you a deeper understanding of what is happening to our planet.

[link to www.suspicious0bservers.org]

Good luck, don't panic until you know what you should panic about.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sun is not our worry fukishima is! Read Revelation about the plague of hail mingled with fire and lighting that killed 1/3 of mankind on the whole earth... thats 2 billion people and all of the USA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36119557
United States
07/17/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reich wing nuts are at the point of insanity. I wonder if this is what end times look like.
User ID: 20694328
United States
07/17/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reich wing nuts are at the point of insanity. I wonder if this is what end times look like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36119557

and fuck you for STILL falling for the 2 party bullshit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

these are the end of days my friend and you left wing satan worshipers are leading the charge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34982889
United States
07/17/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mostly you're seeing radon decay products. They will decay away quickly, and you will see background readings again very soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36119557
United States
07/17/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

and fuck you for STILL falling for the 2 party bullshit
 Quoting: ... 20694328

You think I like the left because I do not like the reich winut vermin?
Sounds like your the one stuck in the reich left game ;-)
I don't need to talk about Obozo, the wing nuts tell us all he does, and oh so much more bullshittery in an attempt to make people vote for the traitor reich wing party.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mostly you're seeing radon decay products. They will decay away quickly, and you will see background readings again very soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34982889

The mud puddle outside my apartment is reading 3700 CPM... that's death!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43631585
Canada
07/18/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Nuclear Alert!!!! Lexington-Fayette, KY, Fort Wayne, IN, Cleveland, OH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43591890
United States
07/18/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

See this?

That is our magnetosphere failing over and over again because our sun is changing. When it fails it lets big radioactive doses of xrays and gamma rays and other interesting stuff.

Nobody is trying to nuke you. There are lots of things you probably didn't pay attention to in high school sciences and are slightly overwrought with all the bullshit you've been seeing lately.

Go to this site and watch the educational videos in easy to watch, bite sized formats that should give you a deeper understanding of what is happening to our planet.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407878

Our sun IS changing...but not like you think...

The sun changing is just the effect of the cause...

The cause being the highly charged area of space we are now entering...FLUFFY...ofcourse the esoteric societies knew of this field many years ago, they called it the Photon Belt or Manasic Ring :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361285
United States
07/18/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars ! bump! Requesting pin , will see......
talkstory

User ID: 43581727
Thailand
07/18/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Japan nuclear accident has nothing to do with the radio active fallout in the US. The reactors did not explode. Radio active material is heavier than air. it does not just float up. It must be blown up as in mushroom cloud. Their is some other source and they are covering it up. Like someone else said look to the megasphere and the sun for the answer.
talkstory
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27972246
United States
07/18/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

See this?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407878

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11504974
United States
07/18/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
blwkss

Christ have mercy on us.

GLP