Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,840 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,159,163
Pageviews Today: 2,031,995Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 15,510
09:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BUSTED ! Trayvon Martin's Father is Illuminati Grand Master Mason !!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43751697
Canada
07/20/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED ! Trayvon Martin's Father is Illuminati Grand Master Mason !!
Nice find OP. This means that Masons were involved in the Zimmerman affair and Sandy Hook. Some are saying Obama is a Mason. That wouldn't surprise me at all. There may be Secret power struggles going on inside the Masons that we're not even aware of. This may just be the spill over.

gaah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43755513
United States
07/21/2013 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
LULZ you are wrong OP (I think), don't you get it, Trayvon is Obama's illegitimate son. Think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13133046
United States
07/21/2013 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that Trayvon's brother, Jahvaris Fulton, is currently working as a congressional intern for Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson. Stacy Martin's Masonic ties may not be recognized as a part of the true order, but I have no doubts that his affiliation benefited him in recruiting Sharpton, another Mason, as a mouth piece to gain media attention.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42738354
United States
07/21/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
if card shows that they were behind this then there creating drama all over and broken windows to store businesses. causing traffic on the freeway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19081586
United States
07/21/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
07/21/2013 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you realize how much credit you guys actually give to the supposed, "Illuminati?"

Yeah...they're there. They're not what you think they are.

-Think in terms of drones.- A queen bee always has male drones in which it can control. These particular drones are controlled by their own greed and fears of losing control and money.

This is the reason why women in all societies are subjugated. There's room for only ONE QUEEN in a hive.

Although what I am saying here to you may have to be "figurative undertones," I would suggest otherwise and for you to TRULY THINK about why you have to get up and go to work everyday, and why your taxes are funneled to whatever is necessary in order to keep the fabric of the hive running smoothly.

Your perceptions are deceiving you...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11339483
Canada
07/21/2013 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you realize how much credit you guys actually give to the supposed, "Illuminati?"

Yeah...they're there. They're not what you think they are.

-Think in terms of drones.- A queen bee always has male drones in which it can control. These particular drones are controlled by their own greed and fears of losing control and money.

This is the reason why women in all societies are subjugated. There's room for only ONE QUEEN in a hive.

Although what I am saying here to you may have to be "figurative undertones," I would suggest otherwise and for you to TRULY THINK about why you have to get up and go to work everyday, and why your taxes are funneled to whatever is necessary in order to keep the fabric of the hive running smoothly.

Your perceptions are deceiving you...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43781269
United States
07/21/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blood in blood out
AAONMS
User ID: 43084540
United States
07/21/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of them woke me up. He told me about the sacrifices they do.
 Quoting: CigarTigher

That's BS. Either you made that up, or someone lied to you. Either way, it's pure BS.

And rest assured, Tracy Martin in not a Freemason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43734713

[link to www.masonicinfo.com] This proves that the RenfordPbrown Grand lodge is NOT recognized by Freemasonry. Anyone can call themselves a Mason it doesnt mean you are and title of Mason cannot be trademarked or reserved. So in this case the RendfordPbrown GL was created outside jurisdiction which means they are out on there own connected to NOBODY. Its not even prince hall lodge!!! What Tracy joined is a corporation designed to LOOK real and make money off it. Do some research!!!

[link to bluelitepha.files.wordpress.com]

This explains what Tracy Martin actually joined is probably the biggest Fraudulent Mason organizations that exist. Pay close attention to the William Banks section. He is the IFAMM founder which is the organization that Tracy Martin belongs too! Its a fake Mason organization!

William V Banks was kicked out of Masonry, started the IFAMM with a Fake charter granted by nobody, then appointed himself a 33rd degree Mason and Grand Master of the IFAMM.

Want further evidence Tracy Martin is not a Mason??
Thread: Tracy Martin is NOT a Grand Master or Freemason!!!!!!

GLP