GodFrequency
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 43574858
United States
07/21/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is Obama whipping the black man?
It's hard to believe, but it is true, that as of right now, Black men are being whipped up into a frenzy over the Trayvon Martin case. There slave masters are the ones doing it. Obama and the media are really whipping up anger across the entire country, and most of it is fabricated out of thin air and used against a group of people who aren't even bothering to sit down and read the facts for 2 seconds.
-
This is so fabricated, and for the longest time, I thought it was to hide the real issues going on, after all you think this would have been the response to the entire nation being spied upon by the NSA, or perhaps the outrage over the premeditated murder of an American citizen by drone attack, that was carried out by the President against a minority person of color (Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a 16-year-old born in Denver). This proves that the media can control your anger and outrage over large issues, while making something out of nothing. They are selecting the issues of discussion, and this one takes the cake, because it has even started bleeding over into alternative media sources who are given little choice but to play their game and give a rebuttal and insert common sense where there is none.
-
The fact that this is the main story for weeks and weeks, and protests were being organized by the justice department down in Florida, is amazing. This is the same justice department led by Eric Holder, in contempt of Congress (brainwash the public to hate guns), Holder who is angry about a Hispanic kid that had a gun, while just last year was caught covering up the hand over of guns to the Mexican drug cartel, or refuses to investigate HSBC for the laundering of their money through the drug cartels, but oh no, what deserves another looking into? President Obama's Mini me long lost son, who is in fact now the President himself 30 years ago. While Martin Luther King had a dream, Obama just suffers from delusions of a son he never had, and then becoming that son.
-
The fact that the media with all that is going on, including the US wanting to arm al-Queda (organ eating monsters) in Syria while the TSA is still searching little children and grannies, the Benghazi event, the IRS Scandal, the NSA revelations, The media spying scandal, Obama wanting a blood sample from every American (aids testing) by executive order.
-
No, none of that is important, instead we are talking about a Hispanic kid who was a neighborhood watchman, who got his face and head pounded in by a black kid, and the black kid ended up getting shot. Somehow, I'm really not clear at this point because it defies common sense, it has been turned into a racial hate crime against the white race who wasn't even represented at the crime scene. Yet we have a cry for the entire black population across the entire country to stand up and protest and threaten to riot against a racist nation?
-
In short Obama cares nothing about the black man. If he did, the blacks wouldn't have the highest unemployment, and he wouldn't be so busy destroying jobs right now. If he truly wanted the black race to be proud and strong, he wouldn't want them all dependent on the government and the collective for their very survival. He would be trying to rebuild the black family unit, instead of letting the Government reward a single mother with six kids who doesn't need a daddy for any of them, because her daddy is the State. He wouldn't have made them the most vulnerable of all races in the United States right now should the entire financial system, and law and order fall apart.
-
Make no mistake there is an agenda here.
-
1. Was it to take attention away from serious crimes of the administration?
-
2. Maybe to possibly whip up riots and crimes across the country in order to institute martial law to keep the order, his orders, so they can use 1.7 billion rounds of ammo, or possibly get to take their MRAV armored vehicles out onto the streets to maintain control as their financial system is collapsing?
-
3. Could it be to ready the black people to riot after he is impeached?
-
I don't pretend to know the answers, but one has to step back and ask themselves why this non event crime has been televised for months now, and is more important than the financial crisis, the wars, the lying and lawlessness, and the insane weather going on around the world where thousands are dying every week. Why this, why now?
-
-
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was murdered at the push of a button without trial, or without due process. It was premeditated and carried out by Obama. Obama, if you had a son would he look like Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, if you were thirty years younger would you look like Abdulrahman al-Awlaki? Imagine for 5 seconds that the media showed the exact same outrage, or gave this wall to wall coverage day and night in every paper for months. We would be discussing the killer of children that sits in the White house. I guess it's different because he sits in an oval office, and has a flag and a fancy outfit. I guess title allows for the killing of citizens without trial. Further proof that the constitution no longer stands, because there was no due process. Obama acted as judge, jury, and executioner. Now we have 30,000 drones to fly over the United States, and all the while, he sits back and laughs at all of us.
-

-
Stop being sheep! You are literally, and I say this without any reservations being brainwashed. No wonder the majority of people no longer trust the mainstream media, and no longer have any respect trust, or consent for what is taking place in Washington. It is truly a production, a stage, a put on, a fabrication of events for your entertainment, and to control you.
GodFrequency  (OP)

United States
07/21/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is Obama whipping the black man?
bumpbumpbump
GodFrequency  (OP)

United States
07/21/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you truly want to be free, then simply leave the plantation all together.
GodFrequency  (OP)

United States
07/21/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eric Holder can cover up the hand over of guns to the Mexican Drug Cartels, but he cannot hand back a gun to a Hispanic man proven innocent?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 462755
United States
07/21/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems I read here some time ago; everyone gets their antichrist.

sadly they usually kill the savior.
GodFrequency  (OP)

United States
07/21/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
preemptive war is now peace
slavery is freedom
spying is privacy
killing people is health care
paper is silver
media is gospel, and truth is conspiracy
law is approved theft (fraudclosure
Justice is Just-us
Truth is fiction
lying is what noble men do to get elected to office
and telling the truth about the government makes you an enemy of the state
debt is prosperity

is it me, or has the entire world gone absolutely mad?
GodFrequency  (OP)

United States
07/21/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems I read here some time ago; everyone gets their antichrist.

sadly they usually kill the savior.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 462755

In the end times, good will be called evil, and evil will be called good.

Just so we are clear, this is the end times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43785343
United Kingdom
07/21/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
:amazing:whip

scream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43798795
United States
07/21/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43798795
United States
07/21/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43789452
United States
07/21/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, OP!!

Unfortunately, the masses are too dumbed down through all of the deliberately-placed poisons in our air, food and water to see or understand what is going on right under their very noses.

Thus, I admire your effort, but as I have found out, trying to enlighten others is an exercise in futility.

Anyway, it is beyond obvious that there is an earnest agenda underway to stir up and divide the U.S. citizens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/21/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, OP!!

Unfortunately, the masses are too dumbed down through all of the deliberately-placed poisons in our air, food and water to see or understand what is going on right under their very noses.

Thus, I admire your effort, but as I have found out, trying to enlighten others is an exercise in futility.

Anyway, it is beyond obvious that there is an earnest agenda underway to stir up and divide the U.S. citizens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43789452

I agree completely, keep us divided and they win. Race, sexual preference, religion, gender, political party, poor, rich, and we all fall for it every time.

We are not blind, and we are not children, of coarse we are all different, but people need to celebrate those differences.

If our differences are used against us, it will destroy us, if our differences are used against them, it will destroy them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/21/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real freedom would end this charade.

The power of the individual is that which is needed now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44650356
Hong Kong
08/06/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly

It is a Psyop - to get people worked up, and an attempt to ignite a Race War.

Don't fall for it.

Switch off the Mainstream Media. And, for goodness sake, stop giving them any money, or honoring their advertisers with business. In fact, try to do business with Local co's which do not advertise on the MSM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43905580
United States
08/06/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
FAIL YOU FAIL.

GLP