Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,314 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,074
Pageviews Today: 993,248Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,589
10:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If after THIS you still NOT believing that there's a cloning industry in Hollywood, you deserve to be bitchslapped.

Ford Prefect
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 43805210
Brazil
07/21/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If after THIS you still NOT believing that there's a cloning industry in Hollywood, you deserve to be bitchslapped.
Thread: Still believing there's no cloning going on in Hollywood???

The other day I exposed Eva Green and Emily Blunt, whom can barely be distinguished from each other, though Green is 3 years older. Thus she should be the original DNA print.

But turns out that she is NOT.

Green and Blunt are clones of Gabrielle Anwar, who was in the Hollywood A-list in the early '90s and is more known by the epic tango scene with Al Pacino in "Scent of a Woman".

Their uncanny resemblance is one the most, if not the scariest evidence of a cloning industry in Hollywood.

[link to p80i.img-up.net]
[link to f00i.img-up.net]

Anwar is 10/13 years older than her clones, and she's also British like Blunt. I made sure of also using a current picture of her, so that you can see that even now, with the age taking over, she still identical to Blunt and Green.

bumpdamnedahhh
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12680882
United States
07/21/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If after THIS you still NOT believing that there's a cloning industry in Hollywood, you deserve to be bitchslapped.
Lay off the crack UndercoverAlien.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If after THIS you still NOT believing that there's a cloning industry in Hollywood, you deserve to be bitchslapped.

In "Scent of a Woman" it's like you're watching Emily Blunt in the screen.

You gotta be fucking kidding me!
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43746528
United States
07/21/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check this out OP

[link to k18.kn3.net]
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dr. Ben Schillen

I will as long as you lay off the race-hate shit you spread 24/7 in this board.

tool ahole

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 07/21/2013 11:20 PM
darkade

User ID: 42306866
United States
07/21/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The similarities are not quite there. Are you perhaps visually impaired?
H W S A X R E P O D L A
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Check this out OP

[link to k18.kn3.net]
 Quoting: Special needs

"Forbidden".
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

I will as long as you lay off the race-hate shit you spread 24/7 in this board.
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

Too bad I don't race bait.

I just share news stories.

It's not my fault that blackies commit most of the crimes at a disproportionate rate.

:~racist:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check this out OP

[link to k18.kn3.net]

"Forbidden".

forbidden???? let me see if I can find another
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
07/21/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Still believing there's no cloning going on in Hollywood???

The other day I exposed Eva Green and Emily Blunt, whom can barely be distinguished from each other, though Green is 3 years older. Thus she should be the original DNA print.

But turns out that she is NOT.

Green and Blunt are clones of Gabrielle Anwar, who was in the Hollywood A-list in the early '90s and is more known by the epic tango scene with Al Pacino in "Scent of a Woman".

Their uncanny resemblance is one the most, if not the scariest evidence of a cloning industry in Hollywood.

[link to p80i.img-up.net]
[link to f00i.img-up.net]

Anwar is 10/13 years older than her clones, and she's also British like Blunt. I made sure of also using a current picture of her, so that you can see that even now, with the age taking over, she still identical to Blunt and Green.

bumpdamnedahhh

Bullshit......they are not the same. Fail.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: darkade

Remarks made by shills deserve two magic flying fucks???
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
try this one OP

[link to i.canvasugc.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

No this OP is a lunatic.

Look through his past threads.

You will see that he definitely needs some mental help.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
They say I look like Kiefer Sutherland

Tell me where the bomb is!!!!!
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

The voices in your head... We all know it already Bickle.

goodevil
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

No this OP is a lunatic.

Boy you got some serious guts to say "I need mental help", after having NO life whatsoever, besides acting like a deranged psychopath 24/7 spreading race-bait insanities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43762315
United States
07/21/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
eva green and gabrielle anwar do look a lot alike.

emily blunt looks similar, but there are differences to her face they don't have. her chin, for example.

while i don't discount cloning (it's possible, if they have technology that can do it), there is a simpler way to do this.

a ct i read once said that often certain people who are not together at all as far as the public knows, have a child together. sometimes this is facilitated while they are filming. the woman will either hide her pregnancy or, if she's married or something, will pass the child off as belonging to someone else (at least as far as the public knows).

in some cases, neither the mother nor the father raises the child. perhaps the mother will go on vacation or drop out of sight long enough to have a baby, then as soon as the baby is born another couple takes over. this will not always be said (in public) to be an adoption. it might be played off as if the woman in the couple had a baby. maybe she isn't so famous paparazzi take her photo regularly. of course, she might also have been on vacation to explain why she didn't see pregnant or maybe she pretended to be pregnant.

this ct goes way back... to the 1920s or 1930s, i think. but, if you think about it, it might be possible to get similar looking people this way.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nuff said!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

No this OP is a lunatic.

Boy you got some serious guts to say "I need mental help", after having NO life whatsoever, besides acting like a deranged psychopath 24/7 spreading race-bait insanities.

As I said before. I just post news stories. You, post the delusions of certified lunatic, however.

Get help bro. Before it's too late. I am sure your government can pay for your meds to keep the voices in your head silent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32938997
United States
07/21/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

darkade

User ID: 42306866
United States
07/21/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Face I make when I see this thread each time.

[link to vine.co (secure)]
H W S A X R E P O D L A
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

emily blunt looks similar, but there are differences to her face they don't have. her chin, for example.

while i don't discount cloning (it's possible, if they have technology that can do it), there is a simpler way to do this.

a ct i read once said that often certain people who are not together at all as far as the public knows, have a child together. sometimes this is facilitated while they are filming. the woman will either hide her pregnancy or, if she's married or something, will pass the child off as belonging to someone else (at least as far as the public knows).

in some cases, neither the mother nor the father raises the child. perhaps the mother will go on vacation or drop out of sight long enough to have a baby, then as soon as the baby is born another couple takes over. this will not always be said (in public) to be an adoption. it might be played off as if the woman in the couple had a baby. maybe she isn't so famous paparazzi take her photo regularly. of course, she might also have been on vacation to explain why she didn't see pregnant or maybe she pretended to be pregnant.

this ct goes way back... to the 1920s or 1930s, i think. but, if you think about it, it might be possible to get similar looking people this way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43762315

Actually Blunt and the young Anwar do look alike with some 95% match, Green I would say 90%.

IMO cloning is going on since the ancient Egypt, what explains the obsession of the pharaohs and their relatives, in having their bodies preserved through mummification.

The "Neteru" aka "Anunnaki" are body jumpers and still around in avatar-bodies.

But as long as they are extremely vain "gods" they spread several copies of their original DNA prints so that they still worshiped.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

No this OP is a lunatic.

As I said before. I just post news stories. You, post the delusions of certified lunatic, however.

Get help bro. Before it's too late. I am sure your government can pay for your meds to keep the voices in your head silent.

That's rich, a deranged psychopath absolutely controlled by infernal minions fed by hate, hate and more hate, talking about someone else's voices in the head.

Would be comic if it was not tragic!

norespect
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously the presence of shills and trolls swarming this thread, speaks volumes.

I rest my case!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

No this OP is a lunatic.

Go fuck yourself you fucking maggot. There's absolutely NOTHING in you that justifies a denomination of "human".

Do a favor to mankind, get a 9mm, shove it in your mouth and pull the trigger. There are too much oxygen thieves walking on this planet already, useless piece of shit!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT ----> suicide

Ah, so the voices have told you to go into ultimate keyboard warrior mode.

What's funny is that your mental illness is causing you to say things that make no sense.

You see, you judge me for sharing VERIFIABLE news stories, yet you post the rantings of a delusional psycho that should be locked in a mental facility for the safety of society.

Seriously, get help. It's not too late to seek help. You don't want your mental illness to get anymore worse than it already is. If you won't seek mental help for yourself, then seek mental help for your family --- I would hate to read about you having committed some unconscionable violent act against them.

Do you need me to point you to some resources that might be able to help you with your mental disease?
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/21/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go fuck yourself you fucking maggot. There's absolutely NOTHING in you that justifies a denomination of "human".

Do a favor to mankind, get a 9mm, shove it in your mouth and pull the trigger. There are too much oxygen thieves walking on this planet already, useless piece of shit!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT ----> suicide

Ah, so the voices have told you to go into ultimate keyboard warrior mode.

What's funny is that your mental illness is causing you to say things that make no sense.

You see, you judge me for sharing VERIFIABLE news stories, yet you post the rantings of a delusional psycho that should be locked in a mental for the safety of society.

Seriously, get help. It's not too late to seek help. You don't want your mental illness to get anymore worse than it already is. If you won't seek mental help for yourself, then seek mental help for your family --- I would hate to read about you having committed some unconscionable violent act against them.

Do you need me to point you to some resources that might be able to help you with your mental disease?

Boy, we have NO businesses whatsoever talking to each other.

I don't regard you as a human person, thus there can be no understanding between me and the invertebrate annelid you are.

I still sustain my suggestion though. Set the world free of your obnoxious existence with a handgun ASAP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43762315
United States
07/22/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43762315

Actually Blunt and the young Anwar do look alike with some 95% match, Green I would say 90%.
IMO cloning is going on since the ancient Egypt, what explains the obsession of the pharaohs and their relatives, in having their bodies preserved through mummification.

The "Neteru" aka "Anunnaki" are body jumpers and still around in avatar-bodies.

that as long as they are extremely vain "gods" they spread several copies of their original DNA prints so that they still worshiped.

i admit i was mostly going on that one photo.

there are some celebrities who look alike to the degree that it is no accident. i'm undecided as to the explanation. many people do say cloning and perhaps that explains most of it.

the connection back so far to pharoahs is something i've read. also the worship aspect you mentioned is interesting and explains the why Hollywood.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43726079
United States
07/22/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
the clone wars...

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14703874
United States
07/22/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gary Coleman was possibly cloned from Buckwheat !

:horror:
Jekyl

User ID: 36345932
Australia
07/22/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two of them look like they could pass as clones, the other, no
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35742717
Canada
07/22/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
07/22/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35742717

Thread: HOLY SHIT, the Illuminati tell how they switch bodies and live longer in "Being John Malkovich".

GLP