Masons, Mind Control and Living in the Matrix - VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38706893
United States
08/04/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Masons, Mind Control and Living in the Matrix - VIDEO

I liked it and believe you are genuine, with good intentions. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, and as an aside, where do you think the world is going right now. Are we really living during revolutionary times. Are very big things going to be happening soon. Just curious as to your take. Peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38706893

Yes, there are great things ahead, as new positive energies are coming into the power structure. There will be visible changes, some have already manifested lately (pope stepping down, italian prime minister sentenced to years in jail, whistleblowers not being stopped such as Snowden, etc) and much more to come. But, there will also be some difficult and problematic situations ahead, some bumps in the road so to speak, caused by the current negative energies in power that want to do what they can to maintain their control and leadership. They are on their way to downfall though, by some more time, and many revelations and truths to be exposed and come out.
 Quoting: SolarSon

I liked that you mention electromagnetic frequencies as an aspect of mind control technology. The technology is way more advanced than people realize. The gang stalking / targeted individual phenomenon is real. People such as high-level scientist Robert Duncan who wrote "Project Soul Catcher: Volume Two" are talking about something ongoing right now that is very sophisticated and very ominous.

The capabilities are enormous and sometimes rise to the level of "technological possession," where the ability to manipulate one's motor centers is achieved - opening the target's eyes, turning their head, even "walking" the target (though the target can override this and not be "walked" by this outside force).

It all seems to come down to an ability to read the weak electric signal emanating from the brain, and alter it (introduce a modified signal back into the brain) to produce complex effects.

Even neurotransmitter levels can be precisely modified. And complete control of the autonomic functions is possible (digestive system, etc.). Folks won't believe it, even perhaps on a conspiracy website, but it is real, and seems to be a computer/satellite based weapons/control system. Probably a NATO (USA) thing, but of course, Russia & China would want to keep up.

Also there is the ability to introduce thoughts into the brains of selected individuals, known as synthetic telepathy. Maybe they can even introduce the same thought in larger groups of people. Not sure.

But anyway, what do you think of all this. Do you think the apparent goal (total control, both external and internal) can be achieved? What is going to happen to this technology, even if the current operators are removed from power? The human being remains vulnerable to these things (there is no known form of shielding for the individual - not Faraday cages, etc.), and it is likely that the system is highly protected in nuclear hardened bunkers etc.

This is probably outside the scope of your thread, and these are tough questions, I know, but I am curious as to your thoughts. Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38706893

There is seemingly only one solution for this kind of technology.........and that is an EMP burst. Yes, hundreds of millions...perhaps even billions of people would perhaps die but those that remained alive might be able to live free of bondage and having these technological atrocities put upon them. JMHO
 Quoting: JasmineinNM

You may be right, unfortunately.
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
08/04/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

So there are Catholic priests who molest little boys, they both promulgate the same knowledge and share the same ideas. That pretty much makes them the same. Just sayin.

As a woman, this is the message I get from the church of Paul...

"Men, find a wife and marry so you an ef your brains out; she must submit to you, and therefore you will be less likely to sin. No birth control, no abortion and if she divorces you she can not re-marry or she will be committing adultery and burn in hell. " However, there does not seem to be any hellfire for these child molesters?

Jesus said; "I say unto you, Make No Oath" (That goes for freemasonry and marriage). At the time he was speaking of marriage, was he not?

peace
 Quoting: Pyractomena borealis

Pedophiles who molest children are prosecuted, they don't get to keep issuing orders to loyal followers.

Your view on marriage is rather grim, lol, I doubt if any priest anywhere would urge a woman to be in that kind of situation.
The sacrament of marriage is actually made between the man and the woman out of their own free-will, not an oath made to anybody.
It's hard for people not in the Church to understand, to know, what happens when a marriage involves God...
the issue of birth-control, of natural means, can be a marriage-nurturing one.
Abortion cannot be condoned, even if women who do it can be forgiven.
 Quoting: K.Kool

See bolded above. One needs a marriage license....from the Government.

Yes, to make it a legal contract, but this is not the same as an oath given to an individually unknown brotherhood, to follow orders without question.

a legal contract....Lawyers.

Pharisees and Sadducees.

Read you bible.

Why does one need a legal contract? So one can get child support and alimony if they decide they no longer want to be married. If this provision did not exist women would be more careful about marrying. But they are not. They want children, men want sex. Women use their sexuality to hook the male, weak and cursed with his peepee.
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
SolarSon  (OP)

User ID: 40489617
Argentina
08/04/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
What happens when orders come from higher up masons, that have to be followed?

It is not that much orders per se, it is more about concealing truths from those below, and misleading the masses, and conspiring behind the backs of both own members and the public in general. Certain people below of the "right type" may be let in on such secrets at some point, and be part of the "higher level", when they are found trustworthy and useful for such purposes.
.'. Ubique Daemon Ubique Deus .'.
Offline contact: [email protected]
-
SEEC Spiritual-Ecological Education Center:
[link to www.SEECenter.net]

-
EARTH: A Spiritual Trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend:
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Every Man and every Woman is a Star.
K.Kool

User ID: 25946460
Australia
08/04/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pedophiles who molest children are prosecuted, they don't get to keep issuing orders to loyal followers.

Your view on marriage is rather grim, lol, I doubt if any priest anywhere would urge a woman to be in that kind of situation.
The sacrament of marriage is actually made between the man and the woman out of their own free-will, not an oath made to anybody.
It's hard for people not in the Church to understand, to know, what happens when a marriage involves God...
the issue of birth-control, of natural means, can be a marriage-nurturing one.
Abortion cannot be condoned, even if women who do it can be forgiven.

See bolded above. One needs a marriage license....from the Government.

Yes, to make it a legal contract, but this is not the same as an oath given to an individually unknown brotherhood, to follow orders without question.

a legal contract....Lawyers.

Pharisees and Sadducees.

Read you bible.

Why does one need a legal contract? So one can get child support and alimony if they decide they no longer want to be married. If this provision did not exist women would be more careful about marrying. But they are not. They want children, men want sex. Women use their sexuality to hook the male, weak and cursed with his peepee.

This marriage discussion is off-topic, but I'll just reply once more.
Legal documents are not evil in themselves, and I think the laws were made to protect children and bind the couple together to help ensure a stable home-life for children.
People choose to marry for different reasons, and of course you are also free not to marry.
TheDude99

User ID: 30820167
Canada
08/04/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a friend who is a master mason and I have been offered sponsorship by him.

But I am reluctant. What is it with Masons?

- Is it that you slowly give yourself over to a great evil being to gain great knowledge? (ie. to finally "get" how reality truly works and to manipulate it somehow and interact with spirits)

- By the time you are 32nd/33rd degree you find out, only too late?

- You have to sacrifice a goat and drink its blood to gain the 33rd degree?

- There are different orders, different lodges?

- Which lodges / orders have the true power that is used for good, not evil? Is it even possible to know?

My friend said there is nothing bad or evil, but he is 3rd degree blue lodge and has yet to go Scottish Rite or York rite. So he seems pretty low down on the totem pole... There are an awful lot of oddly negative things symbolized, including blood oaths, cutting of the neck gestures, severed head (9th degree), head on a spike (10th degree), etc. [link to web.mit.edu]

Can anybody help explain what is true amidst the lies and disinfo, to "illuminate" me, please? ;)

Thanks.
K.Kool

User ID: 25946460
Australia
08/04/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What happens when orders come from higher up masons, that have to be followed?

It is not that much orders per se, it is more about concealing truths from those below, and misleading the masses, and conspiring behind the backs of both own members and the public in general. Certain people below of the "right type" may be let in on such secrets at some point, and be part of the "higher level", when they are found trustworthy and useful for such purposes.
 Quoting: SolarSon

But orders to further the work of the masons are given, are they not?
If one did not know from which faction the order came from, from a bad mason, or a good one, and one has sworn loyalty to the whole of the brotherhood, what would one do?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43064730
United States
08/04/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any advice on how to stop sleep paralysis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43064730
United States
08/04/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
great interview
PickPocket

User ID: 44502031
Russia
08/04/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Edward,

I loved your book, excellent work. It really helps us to find a way out of the Matrix.

There is new novel out, Your Love Incomplete, that follows a mans path out of the matrix. It is especially interesting because he's actually a high level technician for the Matrix (he works in online advertising). I think it would interesting for all those trying to escape the from the dream, and it is free. Here is the link

[link to www.smashwords.com (secure)]

Remember, first you have to wake up, then you see it, and finally you can leave it. I think many of the folks here are well on there way.

Godspeed!!
Author, esotericist and blogger. Just released my latest novel, Your Love Incomplete, a story replete with conspiracy theory which tells how a man finds his way out of the Matrix.

Here is the link to download it as a free ebook:
reader9

User ID: 22918479
United States
08/04/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
great interview
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43064730

Seconded!
reader
SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/04/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
all sources have some level of truth to offer, but the real, final truth cannot be found out there; instead you need to take a deep plunge into one's inner self. I have yet to find a book describing the things I have learned thru deep introspection.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44589667

Yes, that is exactly the core of my teachings, truth can ultimately only be found by oneself, from personal and direct first-hand experience. Anything anyone ever tells you can only be taken into consideration and contemplated upon while exploring those issues to find the truth by oneself.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/04/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you recommend completely ceasing cannabis use? I have been heavily medicating for 10 years straight.

I am now on a 811 raw vegan lifestyle, and I believe this is the key to changing our lifespans. Coupled with the China Studies information the 80-10-10 raw vegan lifestyle I believe is the key to dodging the damaging effects of excess insulin-release from meat, dairy, and cooked carbs. We are frugivorous beings and as such have much greater potential than 100 years if we feed our body correctly.

So coupling the dietary information I know is accurate, where do you think cannabis or psychedelic usage can fit into evolution of our spirit body? Can \ do psychedelics help with this process? We know cannabis has many uses, but like you have said, it seems that they are mainly for people with serious diseases \ ailments, rather than someone like me who uses it medically, but also abuses it recreationally and probably not really necessary anymore medically. What about mushrooms? I personally will never ingest LSD as I am more into natural things, but what are your thoughts on the matter please?

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27386757

Yes, I do recommend completely ceasing cannabis use. Read my thread on it here:
Thread: Spiritual DANGERS of Marijuana / Cannabis use

When it comes to psychedelics, they can be used when other sober and clean practices for some reason gives absolutely no result. This means, one may use a psychedelic substance to "open the doors" for a moment, to have a peek in so to speak, but not starting to use it regularly for having spiritual experiences - it should ONLY be used to crack the door open a bit, and then move on by oneself without any drugs.

Personally I would recommend Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, and other LSA-containing plants as a substitute for LSD (LSA is natural LSD, so to speak).

Further on, mescalin-containing cactii can give insights, so can DMT-related plants (whether they have 5-MeO-DMT, nn,-DMT or 5-HO-DMT), Salvia Divinorum (one of my own personal favorites), Psilocybe-mushrooms, and certainly others as well.

There is no doubt psychedelics can have a positive use when done correctly, and on rare occasions.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/04/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
But orders to further the work of the masons are given, are they not?
If one did not know from which faction the order came from, from a bad mason, or a good one, and one has sworn loyalty to the whole of the brotherhood, what would one do?

What you speak of would be "unwilling corruptness" - an ignorant mason of lower ranks carrying out the corrupt work of the corrupt order he is part of, without realizing himself that he is doing such.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/04/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any advice on how to stop sleep paralysis

Seen from my perspective, I do not know why you would want to stop it! Sleep-paralysis is a sign that you are a natural at astral projection and lucid dream work. This is very good, not bad. So, my advice, is for you to start studying and practicing astral projection - you are already almost there! I actually try to induce sleep paralysis and make it come over me, as a method to astral project. It is a great starting point. Once you gain more control over your astral projection, and lucid dreaming, you will probably find sleep paralysis either disappearing, or less discomforting.

Try get your hands on this excellent book on astral projection, Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce:

[link to www.amazon.com]
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/04/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Edward,

I loved your book, excellent work. It really helps us to find a way out of the Matrix.

There is new novel out, Your Love Incomplete, that follows a mans path out of the matrix. It is especially interesting because he's actually a high level technician for the Matrix (he works in online advertising). I think it would interesting for all those trying to escape the from the dream, and it is free. Here is the link

Remember, first you have to wake up, then you see it, and finally you can leave it. I think many of the folks here are well on there way.

Godspeed!!
 Quoting: PickPocket

Thanks for sharing, I will have a look.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

User ID: 40595408
Argentina
08/04/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
great interview

Seconded!
 Quoting: reader9

Thanks!
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully people will be able to learn something from this information, maybe some will see Masons more in their true light, and maybe some who are already Masons will see their organization in the true light.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33263344
Canada
08/05/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will be back here in few moments and check over if anyone had something to share or questions to ask - if so, I will answer as soon I am back.

-SS
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

ME
User ID: 21173230
Canada
08/05/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth with lies, the truth touches you then the little lies to fool you. The oldest tactic there is. almost everything in that video is true, except the end.
SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth with lies, the truth touches you then the little lies to fool you. The oldest tactic there is. almost everything in that video is true, except the end.
 Quoting: ME 21173230

That is true, that it is a common tactic to mix truth with lies, look at religion, the media, pharmaceutical industry, the new age community, alternative culture, governments, etc.

However, in my own material and what I share, I never purposely lie about anything. My only mission is to assist you, and lead you the way towards your OWN path, and show you the way to your freedom, so you can take back all that has been taken from you.

Out of curiosity, what about the end is it that you consider lies?
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Christian
User ID: 32604468
United States
08/05/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
You never will be God or the master of your own universe so long as you put the quest for knowledge and self realization over the Truth. Truth is already known. Jesus was, is, and will always be Truth. You discover this truth in loving others and denying yourself, not looking down upon others as you build your ego. God is, therfore you need no secret knowledge to know God.

Secrets are held to gain and maintain power. Masons have sworn an oath to maintain the power and lies of their own brethern. This means they are willing to judge, but not to be judged themselves. Knowledge is a false promise made by lucifer/Set to entice us away from God who is Truth.

I will pray for you OP.
my name is 905

User ID: 12825086
South Africa
08/05/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like I'm being hypnotized with this info.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42522007

WARNING: These fellas told you up front they are masons. Do not listen to them.
They sold out to humanity and joined a Secret Society. And YOU are not a member.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42082642

Eggg - sackery~!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44049559
South Africa
08/05/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
You never will be God or the master of your own universe so long as you put the quest for knowledge and self realization over the Truth. Truth is already known. Jesus was, is, and will always be Truth. You discover this truth in loving others and denying yourself, not looking down upon others as you build your ego. God is, therfore you need no secret knowledge to know God.

Secrets are held to gain and maintain power. Masons have sworn an oath to maintain the power and lies of their own brethern. This means they are willing to judge, but not to be judged themselves. Knowledge is a false promise made by lucifer/Set to entice us away from God who is Truth.

I will pray for you OP.
 Quoting: Christian 32604468

The problem with that is that you have been lead away from God, and from yourself, and you must find back to the true path, understand all the deceit, the lies, the misconceptions.

Jesus was here to guide us back to that path - he was here to show us our true being, and just as he did we must obtain self realization to ever understand our destiny and where we came from.

Secrets are not necessarily held to gain or maintain power as you suggest, they are often held to protect those around you, and to make sure they are not abused by those dishonest and selfish individuals.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2884401
United States
08/05/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
William Cooper explains Masonic Luciferian Philosophy.

They believe that Lucifer came to the garden to free us from bondage and he is the true God.

Read Albert Pikes's Morals and Dogmas--It is very clear on who their god is

[link to www.youtube.com]
SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
William Cooper explains Masonic Luciferian Philosophy.

They believe that Lucifer came to the garden to free us from bondage and he is the true God.

Read Albert Pikes's Morals and Dogmas--It is very clear on who their god is

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2884401

Some believe so. Others believe the God of the Bible is the real tyrant, the one who have enslaved us here. There are many indications that it may be the truth, since God of the Bible tends to want to punish, hurt and destroy people in the worst imaginable ways constantly, and he does not want them to know truths (such as making it forbidden to eat the Fruit of Knowledge from the Tree of Life, which basically means people are not allowed to know their true selves - the Fruit is of course symbolical and representing spiritual and mental development, the ability to "distinguish between good and evil", which is very strange for a good God to deny - would it not be better for people to know the good from the bad, so they could do better choices, and not hurt themselves or others?)
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]

Integrity101

User ID: 1526444
United States
08/05/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got a chance to watch the interview. It is very interesting and it does have a ring of truth to it. I have thought about the material world being a trap before but never heard it explained quite like you did. I have had several dreams where I leave my body here on earth and travel the stars. Two nights ago (before I watched your video) I had just such a dream but it seemed I was trying to escape something and I was able to dive(fly) deeper and deeper into space to escape it. I wonder, if this has any significance in connection with the spiritual trap you propose is in place.

Astral body.
SolarSon  (OP)

Argentina
08/05/2013 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got a chance to watch the interview. It is very interesting and it does have a ring of truth to it. I have thought about the material world being a trap before but never heard it explained quite like you did. I have had several dreams where I leave my body here on earth and travel the stars. Two nights ago (before I watched your video) I had just such a dream but it seemed I was trying to escape something and I was able to dive(fly) deeper and deeper into space to escape it. I wonder, if this has any significance in connection with the spiritual trap you propose is in place.

Astral body.
 Quoting: Integrity101

Sounds like you may have been aware of the trap system while in your astral form - we often become super-conscious when astral projection. So you may have been trying to explore the realms outside of the trap system. Sounds like astral projection could come easy to you if you start practicing it regularly - something I strongly recommend everyone to do.
-

-
[link to www.ebax.si]

-
Facebook Page:
[link to dld.bz]