Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1149868
Germany
07/23/2013 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Amazing interspecies FRiENDS: Cat, rabbit, guinea pig and dog pit bull

Bawww.
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
07/23/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Amazing interspecies FRiENDS: Cat, rabbit, guinea pig and dog pit bull
What? 1 star? Usually GLP digs such things chuckle
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39528572
Colombia
07/23/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well that's just about the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. And check this out; the girl who posted the video has a bunch of other videos (I posted another one below). She's got such beautiful energy AND she's smokin hot to boot! Damn. I gotta get over to Estonia.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43760671
Australia
07/23/2013 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
BANE RABBITS
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
07/23/2013 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
She's got such beautiful energy AND she's smokin hot to boot! Damn. I gotta get over to Estonia.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39528572

agreed.

Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
07/23/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpity

TheWayWeWere

User ID: 37633306
United States
07/23/2013 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awwwwee so sweet! Adorable!

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." ~ George Washington

When a person doesn't have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity.
Elie Wiesel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35651153
Finland
07/23/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been a fan of Sharky the pit bull and his friends for several years
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
07/23/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I gotta get over to Estonia.

She's in Texas

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39528572
Colombia
07/23/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

She's in Texas
 Quoting: Face Palmer

Yeah, but I'm not sure how she'd react if I just showed up at her door in Texas haha. And I don't have much interest in living in the U.S. Better to go to Estonia, where I know there are many other sweet, beautiful girls (a good friend of mine has spent time in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia).
mathetes

User ID: 39086638
United States
07/23/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bawww.

Nice post OP

5 stars!
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Face Palmer  (OP)

User ID: 43909743
Germany
07/23/2013 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
afro

Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
07/23/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Adorable, OP

5 stars

:)
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43692388
United States
07/23/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

She's in Texas

Yeah, but I'm not sure how she'd react if I just showed up at her door in Texas haha. And I don't have much interest in living in the U.S. Better to go to Estonia, where I know there are many other sweet, beautiful girls (a good friend of mine has spent time in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia).

And probably much more chaste than our american offerings too.

Video, notice the cat's constantly twitching tale and the way he looks down upon the three from the step above.

"If I had a cat ...", said the prez ...
ozymandias

User ID: 43909035
United States
07/23/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
even the most aggressive carnivore , can be mellow and loving if their basic needs are met, food shelter, and love.

GLP