Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 356,903
Pageviews Today: 574,737Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 2,873
06:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

After 30 years of wonder. My first UFO sighting.

Paved In Chaos
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19457506
United States
07/24/2013 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
After 30 years of wonder. My first UFO sighting.
OK, I wasn't going to share this and I've only told my wife. She thinks I'm crazy anyhow after all the psycho shit I discuss with her from this site.

You all know what I'm talking about. :P

I'll make this brief.

I went outside last night at 2:30 to smoke a cigarette. I woke up super thirsty and decided to smoke after a big glass of iced tea.
First thing I noticed was how nice of an evening it was. I calmly Looked up to the sky after firing up a smoke and Boom. Huge full moon right in between two good sized clouds. The big fluffy type clouds, cumulus?

Anyways, I couldn't look away from the moon it was so beautiful and bright. There seemed to be a light haze A huge Halo of light around the moon and everything was illuminate. I could see around my yard fairly well, and I probably could have read a book in the moonlight it was so bright.

So, I'm staring at the moon smoking, just kinda drifting off in thought and all of a sudden I see a huge cigar shaped craft fly directly in between the moon and me. ,(Passed in front of the face of the moon).

WTF is That! I snap to attention.

I could see it clear as day until it was pass the moon, it was vague after, but I watched it fly either into or above a cloud and it was heading NNW I think, I'll have to double check with a compass.

No lights on the craft whatsoever. I would have never seen it if it wasn't for the Moon Gazing. Also, I could almost see through it, was it cloaked I thought? Lol Idk. But I remember thinking it looked kinda like the Predators Camouflage where how it was blurry and jarbled but I could see the moonlight kinda through it. The craft definitely had a pronounced outline and was very visible to me.

A Cigar shaped, with a fatter middle that tappered down to rounded ends. Like a fat pill shape. Maybe it could have been a side profile of a large saucer, im not sure because It was not directly above me.

It was much faster than a plane I'm guessing, but at the same time it didn't look like it was "flying" too me. That's what was giving me the butterflies. It looked like as if it was floating on magnets sorta. Idk how to explain that part. Absolutely No sound, as it effortlessly glided off overhead.

This is my first UFO sighting and I can positively say I saw something crazy!

Everything about the way it happened just made my insides scream WoW! a fucking UFO! I had butterflies, I was full of adrenaline..

It was amazing. I was so trying to debunk myself while Going over and over in my head of what I just had witnessed. Guys, the thing must have been super massive. It was up there in the same altitude I see commercial Jets. Maybe a little lower, but not much. It was up above the clouds for sure. I was in awe at the speed it was going, as it traversed my line of sight of the sky in less than 7 seconds. Usually I can sit and watch a Jet liner hang around up there for awhile.

It was a quick a sighting, I wish'd it would have been longer, I wish I would have had time to grab my camera and video. I even asked it aloud to comeback so I could see it again. Idk, I was in absolute shock though. Hats off to the people that have the composure to whip out a camera and start filming. I was frozen.

And that's my UFO story :)

Ohh yeah, I live in West Michigan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42846652
Australia
07/24/2013 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: After 30 years of wonder. My first UFO sighting.
Cool story brah!

Iced tea and what type of tobacco?
Paved In Chaos  (OP)

United States
07/24/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story brah!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42846652

Haha.. Right!

Trust me, I'm not gonna be walking around telling this story to much.

Sounds Nutty right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43946368
Germany
07/24/2013 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tool...i have some questions. I take you serious.

Did you ever used tarot cards or something other esoteric practices in the past months ?

Do you drink coffee ? Doing some kinds of normal drugs or other ? Are you a loving type of person ?

Did this have an impact on your worldview ?

Was somet feeling or inner voice deep inside of you
giving you some hint .. like.... see...shit is real ?

Was is like this one ?

[link to www.youtube.com]
Paved In Chaos  (OP)

United States
07/24/2013 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tool...i have some questions. I take you serious.

Did you ever used taro. cards or something other esoteric practices in the past months ?

-I recently was given a brief tarot card reading by a member here on GLP. It was surprisingly accurate. But nothing major. It was my first reading.

Do you drink coffee ? Doing some kinds of normal drugs or other ? Are you a loving type of person ?

-Coffee very seldom. Not in the past month. I don't really like caffeine. No other drugs.

Did this have an impact on your worldview ?

Well, it definetly lifted my spirits. In a positive way. I have had this strong feeling since the sighting of "Don't sweat the small stuff." I have a bad habit of dwelling on things that bother me. Worry often about my life, my son, my marriage. Even though things are generally OK.
Also I had a feeling of being protected by this craft. Not me personally, but the world in general.

Was some feeling or inner voice deep inside of you
giving you some hint .. like.... see...shit is real ?

This is what I enjoyed most, I felt as if I was passing a friendly stranger and mutually exchanged a little nod, or tip of the hat. "Hey there bud.". I even said aloud, "awe, comeback. I want to see you again :)"

Was is like this one ?

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43946368

I'll go check this out now
FrenchyMary

User ID: 43053830
France
07/24/2013 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy for you OP! hf

I have been quite amazed myself on my first sighting so I know the feeling afro
Paved In Chaos  (OP)

United States
07/24/2013 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hard for me to compare, but yes similarities.

Though the one I saw the middle bowed out like.. Not a lot, but it wasn't a perfect cigar shape like in this video. Also, there were no lights or glow to it and It wasn't moving around side to side like this video. It was pointed in the direction it was traveling and it was really moving at a good clip for how high it was in the sky.

I can't express in words how different it moved compared to an airplane flying though. It was so smooth and looked weightless.

Idk if you have ever seen those youtube videos of experiments where they place a super cooled metal on a row of magnets and it will float and glide so effortlessly across the magnets?

That's exactly how it looked to me, but the crafts massive size and how it moved truly put my Jaw in my lap.

AC, do you think this video is authentic? It's a cool video for sure.
Paved In Chaos  (OP)

United States
07/24/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy for you OP! hf

I have been quite amazed myself on my first sighting so I know the feeling afro
 Quoting: FrenchyMary

Thanks!

I'm in love with my UFO I seen!
stormer

User ID: 41295585
South Africa
07/24/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
applause2

Welcome to the *light* sun

afropeace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Paved In Chaos  (OP)

United States
07/24/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
applause2

afropeace
 Quoting: stormer

So, when do I get to see more?

I wanna go for a ride :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43771540
United States
07/24/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
thats what she said.........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45735684
United Kingdom
08/25/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Watch this it will answer a fair few questions OP. I know its long but it will answer a fair bit.
NobodysFriend
User ID: 4586382
United States
08/25/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is neat I want to see one at the same time I am afraid I will pee my pants with fright if I ever did! Thanks for sharing with us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45744993
United States
08/25/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
applause2

afropeace
 Quoting: stormer

So, when do I get to see more?

I wanna go for a ride :)
 Quoting: Paved In Chaos

Be careful what you wish for, and for Heaven's sake, please understand that there exist both benevolent and malevolent ET's. So, if you insist on asking for interaction, make it clear that you are addressing only benevolent ET's.

Otherwise, you become fair game to the malevolent ET's. Please trust me on this advice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42499836
United States
08/25/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story brah!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42846652

Haha.. Right!

Trust me, I'm not gonna be walking around telling this story to much.

Sounds Nutty right.
 Quoting: Paved In Chaos

Nah...not nutty at all and welcome to the "Club",
I've seen 3 in my life.

The last one I saw was when I was doing overnight contract work for Walmart.
It was so odd and freaky I actually felt compelled to report it to MUFON.
My report actually got investigated by Mufon and ended up on a Popular UFO website.
Here's my statement to MUFON.
[link to www.ufocasebook.com]

GLP