Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,968 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 669,628
Pageviews Today: 1,156,483Threads Today: 370Posts Today: 7,463
11:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking: Fox News: "Something is up.. Obama is trying to run out the clock" ###

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9216495
United States
07/27/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking: Fox News: "Something is up.. Obama is trying to run out the clock" ###
Go to 1.38. Hear Sarah Palin on Fox News say:

"The bottom line is something is up. What Obama is doing right now is trying to run out the clock for some reason.”

What reason?

siren2

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: Fox News: "Something is up.. Obama is trying to run out the clock" ###
Sorry - here's the vid

ceawaves

User ID: 43068007
Germany
07/27/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking: Fox News: "Something is up.. Obama is trying to run out the clock" ###
There is a time schedule to adhere to..
Professional Amateur
Cancelling Tomorrow

User ID: 1441871
United States
07/27/2013 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Wouldn't be surprised if he declares martial law for some reason, they seem to be trying to find a reason, then the election would be suspended. Once this happens, he can make or do anything he sees fit as he would still be ruling and in charge. Including sticking it to the old world power structure, i.e. money holders. Who knows, just speculating.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ceawaves

For what?

Financial doom?
War doom?

Or my favorite - earth changes doom?
Professional Amateur
Cancelling Tomorrow

User ID: 1441871
United States

Report Abusive Post

What's at the end of the schedule?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldn't be surprised if he declares martial law for some reason, they seem to be trying to find a reason, then the election would be suspended. Once this happens, he can make or do anything he sees fit as he would still be ruling and in charge. Including sticking it to the old world power structure, i.e. money holders. Who knows, just speculating.
 Quoting: Professional Amateur

It's a long way to another presidential election.

I think the clock that's running is for something a lot sooner.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40458469
United States
07/27/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would bet he is running it out until the next big event occurs which will draw people's attention away. I would probably say war in Syria, or comet Ison a little later on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5670849
United Kingdom
07/27/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
what do you think what is up ?
"Something is up.. Obama is trying to run out the clock"
day time you can see sun and moon
night time you can see stars and moon
ISLANDIA

User ID: 8828100
United States
07/27/2013 02:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
I would bet he is running it out until the next big event occurs which will draw people's attention away. I would probably say war in Syria, or comet Ison a little later on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40458469

ding ding ding

winner
winner

just something else to distract us.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonder if this is related:
Thread: Arkansas rainfall radioactive 1210 Cpm
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

He may think another war will distract people but since most Americans can't tell the difference between any middle east countries, I don't think many will notice it at all

An exploding comet is a different matter.
ceawaves

User ID: 43068007
Germany
07/27/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Armageddon.. did you have something else in mind?
Crazy Harriet

User ID: 42878345
Japan
07/27/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

He may think another war will distract people but since most Americans can't tell the difference between any middle east countries, I don't think many will notice it at all

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9216495

hmmm
"I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics." - Donald Trump
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
07/27/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry - here's the vid

She's right.

721 afoot

I believe what Obama and company are doing is loading key position with muslim or leftist muslim sympathizers...

As it is now getting rid of the muslim brotherhood influence in our government will be almost impossible...

Last Edited by deplorable but adorable davvi on 07/27/2013 03:13 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37864819
United States
07/27/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43908153
United States
07/27/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was counting on race riots, but that didn't work. He thought he had more supporters but fell short.

Now had to plan for something else.

My guess is a HAARP disaster thinking he can't get blamed for it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43913810
United Kingdom
07/27/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
when they're OPENLY saying shit like this, OPENLY, that is the time to be concerned.

we all know the clock is ticking. we're all on life support. what else do you think QE is?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43913810
United Kingdom
07/27/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

but even if it exploded...., ah, wait a minute, hold that thought. if the fucking thing explodes, come January we could run into some hefty chunks, couldn't we?
Sikhed

User ID: 1793575
United States
07/27/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's economic doom that's coming.

You can see signs of it all over. 2008 crisis never ended, TPTB and MSM just told the sheeple to bury their heads in the sand.

Bernanke can only go so far with his QE.

Last Edited by Sikhed on 07/27/2013 04:07 PM
:doom360:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44146363
United States
07/27/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
when they're OPENLY saying shit like this, OPENLY, that is the time to be concerned.

we all know the clock is ticking. we're all on life support. what else do you think QE is?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43913810

Yep I wondered about that too.Saying they wasnt allowed to talk about it back then and the media couldnt report it,etc...why even bring it in the open now and why is it 'allowed' now.I guess once a deal is done there is no going back so if its talked about now nothing can be done about it nor make any difference afterwards.
Times are getting extremely concerning.Pretty soon there will be a set of rules in place for all to follow and that will be the way it is...Its coming and its coming faster by the week.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44049945
United States
07/27/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS: Fox just needs to give it up...he won...TWICE! these white people just can't let go...well at least they can jump...or can't they?

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44146363
United States
07/27/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS: Fox just needs to give it up...he won...TWICE! these white people just can't let go...well at least they can jump...or can't they?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44049945

Cant see the forest for the trees.What you said makes no sense at all.Is in no way relative to what is being discussed on the thread.
Hardwired

User ID: 44016435
United States
07/27/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS: Fox just needs to give it up...he was appointed...TWICE! these white people just can't let go...well at least they can jump...or can't they?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44049945

Fixed it for ya!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43948572
United States
07/27/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Decent American society is destroyed.
JustinSider

User ID: 42109419
United States
07/27/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

For what?

Financial doom?
War doom?

Or my favorite - earth changes doom?

Both!!
Guilty: is what our graves will read, no year no family. We did nothing, to stop the murder of people just like us..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, I come back from shopping to find a pin!

Thank you mods!

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if Palin saw this?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44107991
United States
07/27/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope no one is surprised here. You'd have to be deaf dumb, blind to know things are NOT normal. Something is going down. Be as ready as you can be folks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes! The whole thing was scripted to get that message across.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44107991
United States
07/27/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said my friend....

GLP