Calling OTO members

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 40052477
Canada
07/29/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling OTO members

The unbinding happens then but I am realizing my destiny now. I will be revealed fall through the holy fasts and days I am connected with the moons especially the blood moons coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40052477

I was under the impression that she wouldn't realize her role until after the first pages came to fullfiment. When will you act upon your destiny?

How do you know you are she?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39450765

The knowledge overwhelmed me and burst forth. I have my chart your masters would know.

Would you like me to tell you what will happen?

There is my much the demons forgot to mention. She will is pulling down the heavens onto the earth. You will now see the catastrophes the floods the changes the magnetic havoc. I need to go home there is no way I can get back before completing my mission. I am bringing the kingdom down upon you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was under the impression that she wouldn't realize her role until after the first pages came to fullfiment. When will you act upon your destiny?

The knowledge overwhelmed me and burst forth. I have my chart your masters would know.

I believe I know but would like your take.

It is only fair the battle begin with both parties fully aware. Since your entities are cut off from the light I am telling you to get ready.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39450765
United States
07/29/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is my much the demons forgot to mention. She will is pulling down the heavens onto the earth. You will now see the catastrophes the floods the changes the magnetic havoc. I need to go home there is no way I can get back before completing my mission. I am bringing the kingdom down upon you.

This wont occur until the unbinding starts correct?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is only fair the battle begin with both parties fully aware. Since your entities are cut off from the light I am telling you to get ready.

We have taken the time to make sure we will not lose this battle.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will become in his will the vessel of the shakan. The bride. How do I know. I remember from where I came and He is with me. The oracle on earth as long as its in his will.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Everything I know is not from my mind. I am like an oracle. It comes through me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Everything I know is not from my mind. I am like an oracle. It comes through me.

So you are saying you have no idea when or in actuality what will take place?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can only tell you that the righteous the just the last win. Crowley spoke of her path. If she found tenderness inher heart she will be doomed. What the demo forgot to mention was that she is the mother of mercy. To go against her mission would be eternal suicide.
Shakespeare
User ID: 13616808
United States
07/29/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will become in his will the vessel of the shakan. The bride. How do I know. I remember from where I came and He is with me. The oracle on earth as long as its in his will.

Well aren't you special. So you claim to be the demiurge. Too bad satan/lucifer was not the one whose face reflected over the waters. Jesus Christ as the Word created the world before he was born into flesh and later died for your sins.

Aiwass, Tehuti/Thoth, Seti, Zues, Lam, etc. are all demons and will drag you to hell with them.

So 39 instead of 93 and not merry meet.

Let the Lord Jesus Christ and the true Holy Trinity and the true Lamb Jesus into your heart and repent before it is too late.

God Bless

'For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world but that through Him the world might be saved.'

John 3:17
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you are saying you have no idea when or in actuality what will take place?

My chart explains when. I'm not an occultist I was born in this vessel but really I stand between the pillars.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can only tell you that the righteous the just the last win. Crowley spoke of her path. If she found tenderness inher heart she will be doomed. What the demo forgot to mention was that she is the mother of mercy. To go against her mission would be eternal suicide.

You can try but with the structure we have built it will be difficult to defeat us.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
nonymous Coward 40052477

Well aren't you special. So you claim to be the demiurge. Too bad satan/lucifer was not the one whose face reflected over the waters. Jesus Christ as the Word created the world before he was born into flesh and later died for your sins.

Aiwass, Tehuti/Thoth, Seti, Zues, Lam, etc. are all demons and will drag you to hell with them.

So 39 instead of 93 and not merry meet.

Let the Lord Jesus Christ and the true Holy Trinity and the true Lamb Jesus into your heart and repent before it is too late.

God Bless

'For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world but that through Him the world might be saved.'

John 3:17
 Quoting: Shakespeare 13616808

I will explain it to you truthfully. The Egyptian Gods are parts ofthe great God the creator. They explained his spirits as demigods. The demons Crowley contacted knew only what they saw while on earth after falling and mating with the women. Hence they have been cut off from the true light. I would advise you not to judge others because you will be judged based on how you act.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can try but with the structure we have built it will be difficult to defeat us.

I'm not here to destroy you intentionally. I'm actually a nice girl. I am here to warn you. Choose wisely. Why do you call me an enemy?
Shakespeare
User ID: 13616808
United States
07/29/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not judging at all. I'm warning with fire as the Lord has instucted us to do sometimes as featured in the New Testament in Jude.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not here to destroy you intentionally. I'm actually a nice girl. I am here to warn you. Choose wisely. Why do you call me an enemy?

Because you represent our demise.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your intentions are to defeat me or thwart me. The very thing you do against me makes me stronger. And will hasten my brother to appear and close judgment against those that have hurt my children
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are not him. Let me tell you why he hates me so. I represent the truth as my brother did on earth and rose. I do not represent your demise but your salvation. You are free to choose. Regardless of what he has said. Remember you are my child also.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not judging at all. I'm warning with fire as the Lord has instucted us to do sometimes as featured in the New Testament in Jude.

No soul is without sin except the lamb. Even I eve have fallen. But I will rise and meet my groom.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

No soul is without sin except the lamb. Even I eve have fallen. But I will rise and meet my groom.

I am awakening realizing who I am. My destiny is not clear to me I am fed pieces by way of spirit. I am at odds with this. At the sane time or rather in a like manner I yearn for my kingdom and wish all to partake units glory. Really I just want to go home. Will do that in his time not mine his will be done not mine.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Even Crowley as dark as his life was worked out His will in the end. Remember your body is just flesh spirit is eternal. Ever man reckons before the creator we are all in the same boat. As long as we draw breath we have a chance as salvation. Remember that members. You are alive not tied in the abyss.
reversefiction

User ID: 22614220
United States
07/29/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

// My definition of insanity.

bool try() { return false; }

void insanity() {

bool success = false;
while(!success) {
if(try()) {
break;
}
}
}
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Regarding proof. He came with me into this world urging me, you can feel his presence through my words. As I've mentioned my chart explains more. Whether you believe me or not its not about me but the message I bring to you from Him
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Regarding proof. He came with me into this world urging me, you can feel his presence through my words. As I've mentioned my chart explains more. Whether you believe me or not its not about me but the message I bring to you from Him

Let the unbinding of the divine feminine begin.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

The unbinding happens then but I am realizing my destiny now. I will be revealed fall through the holy fasts and days I am connected with the moons especially the blood moons coming.

Here is my lodge. Contact the master Alecto and report back to this thread with his reply.

[link to tahutilodge.org]

I can't mix with your magic nor lodge. It makes me ill but I have said a lot here and I need to stay hidden for your sake also. This is very confusing for me as I've said I am awakening. I've studied Crowley and your prophets masses rituals I know what you do I cannot be part of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9708868
United States
07/29/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9708868

God is DNA, baffling it might seem, his existence is rooted in the number 19.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You would have already been contacted.

Sorry.
 Quoting: Strèlok

No I wouldn't have. I am hidden. I make myself known.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/29/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9708868

God is DNA, baffling it might seem, his existence is rooted in the number 19.

It's all in the web the math the stars the planets our energy. All is connected.
StarPath

User ID: 27243460
United States
07/29/2013 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
False alarm. OP decided that OTO is full of shit, you guys can go to bed now.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
07/29/2013 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For pillars.

unclemikey-414

GLP