Calling OTO members

StarPath

User ID: 27243460
United States
07/29/2013 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling OTO members

As you can see I will remain hidden until the full unbinding in September. She will come off that cross then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40052477

I can't mix with your magic nor lodge. It makes me ill but I have said a lot here and I need to stay hidden for your sake also. This is very confusing for me as I've said I am awakening. I've studied Crowley and your prophets masses rituals I know what you do I cannot be part of it.

Ok, but the fact is... YOU called for OTO members, then when they show up, you give some lame ass excuse about how you cant jive with their magic.

Like it or not, you trolled.
 Quoting: StarPath

You aren't a member. This thread is for them not you. They know what I'm saying. You don't.

Im a member and I have no clue what your going on about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43230739

You showed up late for the party. She went to bed already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43230739
United States
07/29/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, but the fact is... YOU called for OTO members, then when they show up, you give some lame ass excuse about how you cant jive with their magic.

Like it or not, you trolled.

You aren't a member. This thread is for them not you. They know what I'm saying. You don't.

Well Im just a first degree but non of the stuff she was talking about made any sense to me. Then agian my camp is crap and never gave us a proper Minerval or 1st degree symbolism class. I forged a link that I can't even identify.
StarPath

United States
07/29/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well Im just a first degree but non of the stuff she was talking about made any sense to me. Then agian my camp is crap and never gave us a proper Minerval or 1st degree symbolism class. I forged a link that I can't even identify.

Out of Austin?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anchorage
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Out of Austin?

AK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12748895
Philippines
07/29/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
How were you initiated. I must know if you want coded help.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39450765

I was initiated in the spirit world between the pillars

are you still sore and walking funny?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12129023

Not at all but you will be. Eternally.

OTO is for losers who talk big and walk funny.

And you just a wannabe OTOer.
StarPath

United States
07/29/2013 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12748895

Is everyone in the Philippines as big an ass as you? If so I'm never gonna visit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2013 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I dont know about the first part but she did seem like a wanna be member.
acuk
User ID: 44190627
United Kingdom
07/29/2013 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
False alarm. OP decided that OTO is full of shit, you guys can go to bed now.

As you can see I will remain hidden until the full unbinding in September. She will come off that cross then.

I physically won't be present but Geb will be there. And the witnesses.

More than two :)

So lucky to be here to see all this, so lucky.
acuk
United Kingdom
07/29/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys all need to take the secret out of your society, we need free open mystery schools to educate all on the truth of our situation, just thought I would pipe in while eyes are on us lol.
StarPath

United States
07/29/2013 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys all need to take the secret out of your society, we need free open mystery schools to educate all on the truth of our situation, just thought I would pipe in while eyes are on us lol.
 Quoting: acuk 44190627

Some believe that initiations are a key to development. Nothing's really "secret" if you know where to look.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/29/2013 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some believe that initiations are a key to development. Nothing's really "secret" if you know where to look.

I have had initiations of my own without pledging to an order, actually sound remarkably like the OP described hers, I too am followed by the eye, and am surrounded by a rainbow, was brought to a golden pyramid called the chosen by beings in hoods chanting it over and over, saw the jewish candle stick the menorah and the never ending triangle, they marked my forehead, I would never take a pledge to keep secrets from my fellow beings, especially if it could help them, it is selfish to hoard knowledge.
StarPath

United States
07/29/2013 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have had initiations of my own without pledging to an order, actually sound remarkably like the OP described hers, I too am followed by the eye, and am surrounded by a rainbow, was brought to a golden pyramid called the chosen by beings in hoods chanting it over and over, saw the jewish candle stick the menorah and the never ending triangle, they marked my forehead, I would never take a pledge to keep secrets from my fellow beings, especially if it could help them, it is selfish to hoard knowledge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44190627

I'm just a messenger.
acuk
United Kingdom
07/29/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44190627

I'm just a messenger.

Sorry, popped out, I understand.

cheers
The Prince Of Princes
User ID: 36340087
United States
07/29/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Under the command of My Father Lord Yeshua, Every last one of you who have spoke against My Father will now face the 144,000 and our sound is that which thunders around the Throne. A song will rise and when you see Me you will KNOW that Jesus is King of King's and Lord of Lord's for HE LIVES IN ME!

Every Coven that sends a member I will personal CREMATE IN THE POWER OF THE BLOOD SHED BY MY FATHER!

I have come to RECOMPENSE the torture of My Father by EXPOSING YOUR DARKNESS BEFORE ALL TO SEE,

I AM SERAPHIC PRINCE ARI~EL, SON OF LORD YESHUA COMMANDER OF HEAVENS ARMIES WHOM HAVE SURROUNDED THIS EARTH AS WE AWAIT ISON's arrival!

Did you really think there would be no response to your ignorance?

I come for the CHILDREN who cry in secret by those who cut and mutilate the genitalia and practice the most profane acts! I will PERSONALLY DEAL WITH YOU WHO HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT.

TO the Coven in Sandy hook CT, YOU ARE ON THE ROUTE, so vacate before I ARRIVE THERE!

I bring SERAPHIC WAR DRUMS TO THIS PARTY you puppets of FILTH!

Azazel, you fool, you WILL FACE ME COWARD AND MY FATHER LORD YESHUA ALONG WITH EL ELYON, AND THE ELOHIM. Your CRAFT WAS NEVER GOING TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO THWART ANY PLAN OF OURS, YOU FORGOT SOMETHING SO SIMPLE THAT EVEN A CHILD CAN UNDERSTAND (which is why you SACRIFICE them)...

LOVE NEVER FAILS,

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

ohyeahscheminggoodnews
Just in case you missed that
User ID: 36340087
United States
07/29/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Under the command of My Father Lord Yeshua, Every last one of you who have spoke against My Father will now face the 144,000 and our sound is that which thunders around the Throne. A song will rise and when you see Me you will KNOW that Jesus is King of King's and Lord of Lord's for HE LIVES IN ME!

Every Coven that sends a member I will personal CREMATE IN THE POWER OF THE BLOOD SHED BY MY FATHER!

I have come to RECOMPENSE the torture of My Father by EXPOSING YOUR DARKNESS BEFORE ALL TO SEE,

I AM SERAPHIC PRINCE ARI~EL, SON OF LORD YESHUA COMMANDER OF HEAVENS ARMIES WHOM HAVE SURROUNDED THIS EARTH AS WE AWAIT ISON's arrival!

I come for the CHILDREN who cry in secret by those who cut and mutilate the genitalia and practice the most profane acts! I will PERSONALLY DEAL WITH YOU WHO HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT.

TO the Coven in Sandy hook CT, YOU ARE ON THE ROUTE, so vacate before I ARRIVE THERE!

Azazel, you fool, you WILL FACE ME COWARD AND MY FATHER LORD YESHUA ALONG WITH EL ELYON, AND THE ELOHIM. Your CRAFT WAS NEVER GOING TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO THWART ANY PLAN OF OURS, YOU FORGOT SOMETHING SO SIMPLE THAT EVEN A CHILD CAN UNDERSTAND (which is why you SACRIFICE them)...

LOVE NEVER FAILS,

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

ohyeahscheminggoodnews
 Quoting: The Prince Of Princes 36340087
acuk
United Kingdom
07/29/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOVE NEVER FAILS,

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

ohyeahscheminggoodnews

Quoting: Just in case you missed that 36340087

Are you and your band of merry singers going to sing all the bad guys away?

I shall get my deck chair and beers out for the show :)

22nd came and left, empty threats make you look an ass, just saying, I am just here to watch, and shout my mouth off if at all possible hahaha.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40166350
Canada
07/29/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're not privy to the information. Even a basic Kabbalist knows.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165228
United States
07/29/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

They have knowledge from the abyss.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOVE NEVER FAILS,

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

ohyeahscheminggoodnews

I am talking to the living not the dead.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1165228

Hello. 93
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

The mind is a trap. The spirit frees the mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41127795
Canada
07/29/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because you represent our demise.

Regarding proof. He came with me into this world urging me, you can feel his presence through my words. As I've mentioned my chart explains more. Whether you believe me or not its not about me but the message I bring to you from Him

Let the unbinding of the divine feminine begin.

...and what is it that you KNOW we do? You know nothing.

well nothing you have done I haven't seen, or witnessed to some degree, you've been trying to get my attention for a while, perhaps thwart it or place obstacles but remember this...im not coming back again this is my last incarnation...ive had enough of the tunnels and the shock and all that its time for me to go home
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will post my chart now
cyryl

User ID: 43736920
Russia
07/29/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
just wondering what is OTO?
 Quoting: ibd1unv

Uncle Fester's fan-club
OP
Canada
07/29/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will post my chart now
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41127795

[link to alabe.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

DID you honestly think that what you do to me and my children will cancel out what is going to be fall you? whats a little pain when I have everything to gain and you all to lose
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/29/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the members. You have choice while breath in your body. Choose life.

life under blood/sex ritual./?

take yer deluded Canadian arse and peddle yer Hegelian dialect elsewhere...
 Quoting: fs 44235048

and what did that gain you? except pain when you think about it, wake up...yes there is deliverance even for you for all...
do I really need to sit here and tell you what and how it is...if you are higher up you know what I am talking about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
07/29/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am Nut and Gebs daughter if you need proof I can give it to you. I need to speak to a master. It has begun.

hiding

GLP