Calling OTO members

OP
User ID: 41863920
Canada
07/30/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling OTO members

Yes, the poor girl dreams to be an artist, always draws herself in the center but the main concept always comes from another entity. She is not an artist, she is a very long time servant with a dark past and future. She serves them well so she is allowed to paint, given the illusions of beauty and luxury(search for her personal page Liliana Stanailova, you will see more). The painting is symbolic, the timing, not a coincidence,it's like a spell, they are preparing, you should prepare also (if you want to play the real game, not the game of the servants).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41042061

I will take a look more.

Preparation. It is difficult to prepare for something you don't know what to prepare for.

Checking out her personal page now.
 Quoting: Septenary Spirals

Every photo or picture she posts, all is symbolic as is her looks and her name - Liliana, Лиляна (in Bulgarian),a servant of Lilith (she is marked all over). But now, more important, what you have to prepare for, prepare not to be servant of this reality anymore, prepare to be conscious without attachments, break away, they will attack you with fear,feelings and family, they want to take as many servants during the separation as they can, this is their game this is all they play (and they will play to infinity). If one will not believe me, this girl is the living proof, one of the best living examples.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41042061

well the whole point is that Christ died on the cross and raised the consciousness of men all men and women but he was the first adam and the last adam, it is finished however eve is the first woman and she also must raise the consciousness of women to meet her groom adam...eve fell and has been with her people Israel since the beginning in exile eve, will be raised as per revelation 12 and her incarnation in this life revelation 12 13, the dragon wants to kill her and attacks her with flood waters tornados etc...because when eve turns into the shekinah the holy dove or spirit of God the throne of God she will bring judgement on the dragon and his followers there will be no more room for them to do what they are doing, so each time she has incarnated they have tried to kill her and have done so successfully
however this is her last incarnation and they know it is the end for them hence the gentleman s statement regarding that she represents their demise
 Quoting: OP 41863920

in this incarnation eve will win against the serpent and so will her seed AKA 144k that are martyred, when the evil one who was worshipped soo long before as BAAL ends creating the abomination of desecration which is the sacrificial death of eve or whoever she inhabits which is the woman in 12 13 that is when Christ her groom comes back and all hell breaks loose and the dragon is pretty much blow asunder as with his followers
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/30/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
op, you do know that all old orders are fallen?
those directly initiated by spirit are not amongst them.
what kind of help do you need at the moment?
 Quoting: andreidita

the kind of help I need? I want to bring heavens judgment onto the earth, and I am pulling down the heavens so that this may happen, too long have my children been killed and sacrificed for the seed of the serpent and what I want is for the kingdom to come as it is in heaven onto earth and it will because my will is extremely strong in this regard and the cries under the altar are being heard....it is almost time and I will get stronger in spirit god willing as it states in my natal chart..I cant wait to go home after completing my mission
OP
Canada
07/30/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lilith is not a woman the Lilith in revelation, the whore of Babylon it speaks of is America...however the woman in revelation 12 clothed in the sun and in particular 12 13 is the eve because revelation was or is past and present past when she was the spark of mary and gave birth to yeshuah and 12 13 when she incarnates into the fallen woman eve and wins over through spirit eventually the shekinah will inhabit this woman a real woman and the dragon will lost
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26244997
United States
07/31/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not even God desires the death of others.
OP
User ID: 40517625
Canada
08/01/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Harbinger Of Truth

We choose death or life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
08/01/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

We choose death or life.
 Quoting: OP 40517625

Not really. We all die. There is no choice in that.
OP
User ID: 40517625
Canada
08/01/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

We choose death or life.
 Quoting: OP 40517625

Not really. We all die. There is no choice in that.
 Quoting: Septenary Spirals

I'm speaking about the spirit. We choose that.
Richard S.
User ID: 1786676
Germany
08/14/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to literatten.net]
Richard S.
User ID: 1786676
Germany
08/14/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the birth chart I posted for earlier this is what was read,

Ruach hakodesh can manifest in one who has activated the messianic point..

The feminine receptacle for Mashiach is associated with Shekinah

Quoting: rachel3108

So based on my chart Rachel who would you say I am or will embody inthe coming years. Who does my chart represent as far as revelation is concerned?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40381004

Do you know about the blood moons of 2014-2015? Based on Jupiter's transits I believe your revelation is connected with this cycle. You can read about it here or on the sites I link to in this article: [link to kabbalastrology.wordpress.com]

After the blood moon on Passover 2015, you will be completing your inner work. Between the 17th of Tammuz and the 9th of Av your higher self will come to light and have expression in the outside world. This will happen around July of 2015 when Jupiter crosses into the 7th house.

Read here about the revelation of the Ba'al Shem Tov, who was born two days after you on the Kabbalistic calendar: [link to www.meaningfullife.com] He was hidden for 40 years and revealed at the time of sunrise on the sixth day of creation, or three quarters of the way through the sixth millenium (1740), as prophecized by the Zohar. He went from nobody schoolteacher to miracle worker and leader when the time came.

Your revelation will have to do with making peace between traditions (planets in Libra, MC in Sagittarius) through the bringing forth of new layers of traditional texts (IC in Gemini). It is a good idea to spend the rest of your incubation period studying, beginning with the Bible, and moving into the esoteric layers. (Study can also hasten the revelation, as Torah preceded time)

Your north node conjunct Uranus in the 8th house opposite Moon and Chiron in Taurus indicates a past life wound which is at odds with your soul purpose and which you will alchemize as part of the fulfillment of your mission. The mission of your soul is very high as the north node is linked with Uranus which represents the crown of the tree of Life. The Moon in Taurus is associated with the creation of the world and the generations of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob before the formation of the Israelite nation. Chiron indicates a wound which will turn into a source of strength. It could be that your past life is connected with the book of Genesis in some way. You may have come back to bridge a rift between Israel and the early nations mentioned in the stories of Abraham and Melkizedek. When you realize that the role you played in other lives was part of the divine plan, and resolve wholeheartedly to do teshuva or complete return in this lifetime, you have the power to turn the sins of kings and nations and entire periods of history into merits and thus make the world worthy in the eyes of Heaven and hasten the revelation.

Your Chiron is at 1 Taurus which on the Tree of Life is parallel to the Tiferet of Malchut. Tiferet is represented by the biblical patriarch Jacob. Malchut is the feminine presence, Shekhinah, and the Ruach HaKodesh. This relates to the experience you are carrying from a past life and the basis from which you emerge to move towards your soul mission in this lifetime. The Tiferet of Malchut is the Sun within the Moon, the masculine within the feminine, the chosen one within the holy spirit. Taurus was also the sign of the Bull and was expressed at the sin of the golden calf when the Israelites waited for their leader to descend from the mountain and turned to a statue instead. This statue represented Tiferet, beauty, of the other side, as they yearned for Malchut, the holy spirit, of Moses. It could also be that you carry a wound from this traumatic experience of turning to external beauty while waiting for true revelation. The rectification of this is bringing the material world into service of the higher truth, through blessing food, giving charity, creating a family, using wealth for the dissemination of knowledge, etc. Rather than asceticism, explore how lifting the sparks of the material world serves to express G-d's dominion over the body and world of matter as well, expressing the ultimate truth of oneness.

The past can also be rectified by acquiring a deeper understanding (node in Scorpio) of how the pitfalls and stumbling blocks of the moments when revelation was blocked served to bring in higher levels of revelation and compassion into the universe and thus demonstrate how all serves the ultimate good, as known by the Divine Will (Keter). In our time too, it is easy to judge the world. There is a deeper way, the way of the Jewish mystics and true seers of all traditions, who know that G-d's dominion is hidden to such a degree that even the challenge to holiness serves to advance the ultimate purpose. This deeper layer of reality is accessed through Torah study, which brings forth Chesed - lovingkindness, and judges the world favorably.

Yearly beginning from the end of August through the winter solstice will be a period of relative revelation and action, peaking at the end of November when the sun crosses your midheaven. On the Kabbalistic calendar this is also the new year for the revelation of new mystical secrets that hasten the messianic era. By increasing Torah study throughout the year this time becomes all the more potent. The Rebbe's words for 4 Scorpio, the degree of your north node-Uranus, is "the atmosphere of the home becomes an atmosphere of Torah and piety." This is the true meaning of the building of the third temple, right within our own very midst.

Hope this helps ;)
hf
 Quoting: OP 41127795

[link to literatten.net]

Hope this helps too. ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4116518
United States
08/30/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole thing implies that there is in fact a god and devil and that the OTO is aware of this fact. That the biblical end times are coming...

OTO members, I would really like to hear your opinion.

Even if my question is stupid simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13148732
United States
08/30/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole thing implies that there is in fact a god and devil and that the OTO is aware of this fact. That the biblical end times are coming...

OTO members, I would really like to hear your opinion.

Even if my question is stupid simple.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4116518

Who needs an order?

Edit: Consult your fucking Tarot cards if you want answers, folks. Didn't you learn that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13148732
United States
08/31/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
:BAVOMITR:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43271241
United States
08/31/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Orders. Pfft. Start our own little fishy....we crave a different kind of buzzzzzz. There is plenty of room for all of us.

B

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39906673
Canada
09/05/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the birth chart I posted for earlier this is what was read,

Ruach hakodesh can manifest in one who has activated the messianic point..

The feminine receptacle for Mashiach is associated with Shekinah

Quoting: rachel3108

So based on my chart Rachel who would you say I am or will embody inthe coming years. Who does my chart represent as far as revelation is concerned?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40381004

Do you know about the blood moons of 2014-2015? Based on Jupiter's transits I believe your revelation is connected with this cycle. You can read about it here or on the sites I link to in this article: [link to kabbalastrology.wordpress.com]

After the blood moon on Passover 2015, you will be completing your inner work. Between the 17th of Tammuz and the 9th of Av your higher self will come to light and have expression in the outside world. This will happen around July of 2015 when Jupiter crosses into the 7th house.

Read here about the revelation of the Ba'al Shem Tov, who was born two days after you on the Kabbalistic calendar: [link to www.meaningfullife.com] He was hidden for 40 years and revealed at the time of sunrise on the sixth day of creation, or three quarters of the way through the sixth millenium (1740), as prophecized by the Zohar. He went from nobody schoolteacher to miracle worker and leader when the time came.

Your revelation will have to do with making peace between traditions (planets in Libra, MC in Sagittarius) through the bringing forth of new layers of traditional texts (IC in Gemini). It is a good idea to spend the rest of your incubation period studying, beginning with the Bible, and moving into the esoteric layers. (Study can also hasten the revelation, as Torah preceded time)

Your north node conjunct Uranus in the 8th house opposite Moon and Chiron in Taurus indicates a past life wound which is at odds with your soul purpose and which you will alchemize as part of the fulfillment of your mission. The mission of your soul is very high as the north node is linked with Uranus which represents the crown of the tree of Life. The Moon in Taurus is associated with the creation of the world and the generations of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob before the formation of the Israelite nation. Chiron indicates a wound which will turn into a source of strength. It could be that your past life is connected with the book of Genesis in some way. You may have come back to bridge a rift between Israel and the early nations mentioned in the stories of Abraham and Melkizedek. When you realize that the role you played in other lives was part of the divine plan, and resolve wholeheartedly to do teshuva or complete return in this lifetime, you have the power to turn the sins of kings and nations and entire periods of history into merits and thus make the world worthy in the eyes of Heaven and hasten the revelation.

Your Chiron is at 1 Taurus which on the Tree of Life is parallel to the Tiferet of Malchut. Tiferet is represented by the biblical patriarch Jacob. Malchut is the feminine presence, Shekhinah, and the Ruach HaKodesh. This relates to the experience you are carrying from a past life and the basis from which you emerge to move towards your soul mission in this lifetime. The Tiferet of Malchut is the Sun within the Moon, the masculine within the feminine, the chosen one within the holy spirit. Taurus was also the sign of the Bull and was expressed at the sin of the golden calf when the Israelites waited for their leader to descend from the mountain and turned to a statue instead. This statue represented Tiferet, beauty, of the other side, as they yearned for Malchut, the holy spirit, of Moses. It could also be that you carry a wound from this traumatic experience of turning to external beauty while waiting for true revelation. The rectification of this is bringing the material world into service of the higher truth, through blessing food, giving charity, creating a family, using wealth for the dissemination of knowledge, etc. Rather than asceticism, explore how lifting the sparks of the material world serves to express G-d's dominion over the body and world of matter as well, expressing the ultimate truth of oneness.

The past can also be rectified by acquiring a deeper understanding (node in Scorpio) of how the pitfalls and stumbling blocks of the moments when revelation was blocked served to bring in higher levels of revelation and compassion into the universe and thus demonstrate how all serves the ultimate good, as known by the Divine Will (Keter). In our time too, it is easy to judge the world. There is a deeper way, the way of the Jewish mystics and true seers of all traditions, who know that G-d's dominion is hidden to such a degree that even the challenge to holiness serves to advance the ultimate purpose. This deeper layer of reality is accessed through Torah study, which brings forth Chesed - lovingkindness, and judges the world favorably.

Yearly beginning from the end of August through the winter solstice will be a period of relative revelation and action, peaking at the end of November when the sun crosses your midheaven. On the Kabbalistic calendar this is also the new year for the revelation of new mystical secrets that hasten the messianic era. By increasing Torah study throughout the year this time becomes all the more potent. The Rebbe's words for 4 Scorpio, the degree of your north node-Uranus, is "the atmosphere of the home becomes an atmosphere of Torah and piety." This is the true meaning of the building of the third temple, right within our own very midst.

Hope this helps ;)
hf
 Quoting: OP 41127795

[link to literatten.net]

Hope this helps too. ;)
 Quoting: Richard S. 1786676

Icouldnt read that it is in German.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29003398
United States
03/19/2014 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is DNA, baffling it might seem, his existence is rooted in the number 19.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39450765

Oh, this old thread...

Z.

:ast-Capricorn:

:T201:

19. POP

:e-P::e-O::e-P:

[link to tarot.solar-sound.com]

:trigrams-numeric:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70586936
United States
10/28/2015 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you all dont quit fucking around and help im going to light a fart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69024068
United Kingdom
10/28/2015 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are a member how high. I need to speak with a master.
 Quoting: SuggestiveWaters 40052477

STFU with your roleplay.

If you needed to contact them, they are perfectly accessible and open.

Instead of making a pretend attention thread.

I hope they do contact you. I hope they contact you face to face.

I tell you what OP. Ill make it happen for you.

Give me a way to contact you, and I will pass your details on to someone who can definitely help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70671821
United States
10/28/2015 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello my name is james herman

lots to tell
but not that much

basicly

do you know me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70671821
United States
10/28/2015 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
then again, i guess no one can tell e who i am

but myself

man

well back to waiting and watching in art or something
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47530254
United States
11/18/2015 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been to tahuti lodge.. small world.Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66437954
United States
11/18/2015 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right then.

Firstly, Tamar? What of?

Shamir? What of?

Waterfowl? What of?

Unholy union...by the Christ's left nut I'll give union to you unholy lot

Ill bang yer rotten heads together.
take yer low magic muck and git it offa the high table ya fetid dogs...

Avast

FIAT LUX

it has begun, to unravel..your binding, you rtwything, your obfuscation...

Waite and Crowe...
 Quoting: Flaming Sword 38018672

BRO?

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Bro!

GLP