Offer Upgrade

User ID: 36054571
United States
07/29/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Playing Deus Ex, and stumbled across an exerpt about the illuminati
[link to cloud-2.steampowered.com]

This was a screenshot that I took while playing deus ex on pc a while ago, thought it was interesting that it showed up in the game.. was going to share it ages ago, but forgot.

I love seeing when "they" put stuff similar to this in main stream media. Not sure if it's an attempt to make a difference and help people realize the truth, or to numb the masses even more to it. As it's "just a video game" nothing in it can be factual.... right?.... right guys?...
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
07/29/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Playing Deus Ex, and stumbled across an exerpt about the illuminati

This was a screenshot that I took while playing deus ex on pc a while ago, thought it was interesting that it showed up in the game.. was going to share it ages ago, but forgot.

I love seeing when "they" put stuff similar to this in main stream media. Not sure if it's an attempt to make a difference and help people realize the truth, or to numb the masses even more to it. As it's "just a video game" nothing in it can be factual.... right?.... right guys?...
 Quoting: Dr. Neuk

Drpykw
Nerve03

User ID: 2079963
United States
07/29/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea the Illuminati is like a new fad, a lot of this stuff is is super trendy right now especially the iconography. Who knows maybe the guys who worked on the game are GLPers or some such thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44129476
United Kingdom
07/29/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I last played Deus Ex it was all about ECHELON
Dr. Neuk  (OP)

User ID: 36054571
United States
07/29/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea the Illuminati is like a new fad, a lot of this stuff is is super trendy right now especially the iconography. Who knows maybe the guys who worked on the game are GLPers or some such thing.
 Quoting: Nerve03

I do hear mention of it more frequently as of late. Not sure if awareness or numbness.. I still think most people are too stupid to think about anything that isn't blatantly in their face, and even then...

I would like to think there's more people "like us" out there.. But quite frankly people are so incredibly stupid, I have trouble conversing with them in person.

GLP