Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 955,389
Pageviews Today: 1,888,365Threads Today: 792Posts Today: 16,450
08:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I was a waiter to several illuminati members in Seattle area......ask me anything

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36698694
United States
08/08/2013 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I was a waiter to several illuminati members in Seattle area......ask me anything
I actually worked at restaurants/clubs in Bellevue, WA but I put Seattle in the title so people would know what area I am talking about.

Sorry not going to name names but I have waited on just about every name that first comes to mind.

First of all, they were all very pleasant and some even engaging on a very warm personal level. Good tippers but nothing ostentatious.

One guy had a gold pyramid about 5 inches in width that he brought with him and set on the table. He and his date were just walking down the street and popped in. At one point I saw them putting their hands on it. He was/is a billionaire and drove a very inexpensive car. In hindsight I probably should have just walked up and asked him about the large gold pyramid on his table because he was very friendly and chatty.

I am a believer in eating organic or at least non gmo but I think it is interesting that ALL of these Illuminati types eat non organic and gmo food. They also drink fluoridated water and their drinks are full of fluoridated ice cubes. Their kids also consume this same food. The restaurants I worked at did not serve any organic food as far as I know.

Don't get me wrong, I am very anti-fluoride and also pro-organic but it makes me think twice about any notion the Illuminati are pushing this poison in our food and water to depopulate the Earth.

Comments or questions?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44790985
United Kingdom
08/08/2013 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was a waiter to several illuminati members in Seattle area......ask me anything
Long walk, short peir.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30780605
United States
08/08/2013 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was a waiter to several illuminati members in Seattle area......ask me anything
Did any of them order a Shirley Temple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44787521
Hungary
08/08/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why didn't you poison them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40743731
United States
09/08/2013 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
seriously ? hiding
Silence Dogooder

User ID: 43734662
United States
09/08/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need to provide a little more information than you got a decent tip for serving organic food!

C'mon give us some steak...all I see is sizzle and not too much of that
vita, libertà e felicità
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46511623
United States
09/08/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why didn't you stab him?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46225833
United States
09/08/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was Ron Jeremy you idiot.
Smell my junk bitch!
User ID: 4561833
United States
09/08/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
You, my friend, are a jive talkin honkey cracker!

Poop Snake!
bluestar47

User ID: 7870205
Belgium
09/08/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Silly question, but how did you know they were illuminati?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46480287
United States
09/08/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like I said before, perhaps they are immune, perhaps even need it, such as the co2 levels in the cities to match where they came from.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46324586
Australia
09/08/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35758235
United States
09/08/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
12/09/13
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45081800
United States
09/08/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you ever skim their credit cards...stealing their life dirty blood sucking money thats on the poor back of poor people who are forced into prostitution and giving handjobs in the back seats of car across this former powerful and great country?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42272180
United States
09/08/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think for a moment they are trying to kill us. Could be monsantos food is intended to out fox radiation for all i know?
I have signed a few petitions, but i am truly ignorant when it comes to the workings of such a company.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46502499
Germany
09/08/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let je be the first
bsflag

Explain that
So they ordered high fluoridated water and ice cubes or what?
They ordered gmo Food?
They eat normally at very expensive restaurants and i highly doubt they serve there gmo or non organic Food

You Sir are full of shillingnes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46525015
United States
09/08/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I actually worked at restaurants/clubs in Bellevue, WA but I put Seattle in the title so people would know what area I am talking about.

Sorry not going to name names but I have waited on just about every name that first comes to mind.

First of all, they were all very pleasant and some even engaging on a very warm personal level. Good tippers but nothing ostentatious.

One guy had a gold pyramid about 5 inches in width that he brought with him and set on the table. He and his date were just walking down the street and popped in. At one point I saw them putting their hands on it. He was/is a billionaire and drove a very inexpensive car. In hindsight I probably should have just walked up and asked him about the large gold pyramid on his table because he was very friendly and chatty.

I am a believer in eating organic or at least non gmo but I think it is interesting that ALL of these Illuminati types eat non organic and gmo food. They also drink fluoridated water and their drinks are full of fluoridated ice cubes. Their kids also consume this same food. The restaurants I worked at did not serve any organic food as far as I know.

Don't get me wrong, I am very anti-fluoride and also pro-organic but it makes me think twice about any notion the Illuminati are pushing this poison in our food and water to depopulate the Earth.

Comments or questions?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36698694

im the guy that slapped you for refusing to give me head under the table.. remember? i also threw a hundred dollar bill at you and spat on you calling you a worthless idiot...
nuniabeezewax

User ID: 47485258
United States
09/26/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why didn't you poison them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44787521

Yeah what the fuck lady?!
WAKE THE FUUUUUCK UP!
-Love Anonymous

Where we come from: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

OMG VERY EDUCATIONAL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

They use religion, and yes, even your HOLY BIBLE to control you. Jesus wasnt the son of god: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

GLP