Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,567 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 88,149
Pageviews Today: 158,358Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,152
01:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I can't figure Aldous Huxley out. Was he an Illuminati disinformation agent or a speaker of the truth?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41239039
United States
08/12/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I can't figure Aldous Huxley out. Was he an Illuminati disinformation agent or a speaker of the truth?
Neither. He was simply planting the seed, so that the tree could sprout later.

TPTB don't actually have any power whatsoever, they operate by co-opting OUR power! By feeding us with their thoughts, they manage to get the human collective to manifest what THEY desire.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

So, he was planting these ideas of society that they would then implement later?

I don't get it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21743671

I'll try to explain.

The actual truth about humanity, is that we all decide how we want things on a spiritual level. And we all have one vote, no human has more spiritual power than any other. This means, the only way to gain power over the entire collective of humans, is to trick the collective into giving you this power.

That's why they use 'occult' techniques - they are keenly aware of the spiritual laws that govern us, and by keeping us in the dark about them, they can trick us into giving away our power!

By planting an idea, and getting us to accept that idea as worth thinking about, that idea starts to grow. It gains psychic power in the astral realms. Eventually it is strong enough to influence the physical reality.

You don't have to AGREE to an idea to help it come into existence, it's enough that you dwell on it! If you fear it, or oppose it, you are still dwelling on it, and that counts as giving your vote for it!

That's the big secret. By knowing this natural law (and making sure we don't know it), they've been able to herd us wherever they want.

Aldous Huxley was simply a 'magician' who planted an idea in our psyches, the idea of a world where TPTB have the ultimate fascist control over us all.

And since we don't know how the game works, we swallowed the bait, thinking it was just 'entertainment'. We then started to fear that the future would look like that. This fear fed the process of making it happen, just as they had planned.

They do this all the time, to nudge us every step of the way. Every movie you saw and book you read, or music lyrics you listened to, is part of their programming machine.

That's why the ONLY way to defeat TPTB is to TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING TV AND STOP LISTENING TO THEIR PROPAGANDA.

When your mind is yours, then you finally control your own 'vote' on the spiritual level. When we all control our own minds, then the world will turn into what we want as a collective, not what they want.

I plant this idea in your mind now, may it grow and bear fruit!
hf

Amazing. I was talking to my dad this morning and asked him if he had read '1984'. He then went and got Aldeous Huxley's book out, as well as 1984.
I haven't read Brave New World and now I'm thinking I should leave it?
Perhaps I should read Karin Boye instead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43105947

Read Brave New World. Everyone should. The NWO technocrats are following that Utopian blueprint: GMO designer humans medicated with soma to eliminate human passions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40423623
United States
08/12/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I can't figure Aldous Huxley out. Was he an Illuminati disinformation agent or a speaker of the truth?
Who cares who works for who - they don't posses anything you can't archive yourself with some dedication and work - question is once you have it - will you use it for good? Stop blaming others - that is part of their game - hate will get you nowhere - take control of your life and teach others to do the same - stop worrying about dwarf suns, renegade planets, comets of super doom, fake satanic illuminati bullshit & start living your life - time to party !!! Focus on the good - these vibrational loops of blame are no good for anyone! If you become fully responsible for your destiny you have won ! But you need to want it - stop getting distracted by these traps!
AH
User ID: 44916252
United States
08/12/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why haven't more people here on read Huxley's writings?

Well duh, my mistake! I forgot most people today don't read, they watch TV and videos...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1595780

You should check out Manly P. Hall.
 Quoting: Alien Technologist

Have been reading Hall for many years now.

That's another one spreading "pearls to the swine"!

I'm not sure of his motivation for doing so either...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1595780

I love Manly Hall's take on secret societies: they exist mainly for clean-up jobs.

I listen at least once a week to Manly Hall. Hundreds of his lectures are uploaded to the Internet. Guys like him, and Aldous Huxley, Krishnamurti, Joseph Campbell, left behind a treasure-trove of wisdom, but alas, their aspirations of a kinder, gentler world have yet to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4397069
Canada
08/12/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

TPTB don't actually have any power whatsoever, they operate by co-opting OUR power! By feeding us with their thoughts, they manage to get the human collective to manifest what THEY desire.

I like your style.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23170148
United States
08/12/2013 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your right it is about choice - you chose to believe those tall tales about the "illuminated ones" - do you understand how naive it sounds to say they have to tell us their plans? Like there is some universal natural law that they have to tell sheeple what's up because the laws of reality say so - come on ...
Once people get what reality is about they have a choice weather to use that power to help themselves and others around them or just to use it selfishly for themselves.
They are just a group of corrupt people that get it , their ancestors got "it" and kept passing down the info and keeping the wealth and knowledge to themselves.
They have developed a framework system that includes government, educational, social , medical and entertainment industries to keep people chasing the vapors and keeping their eyes off the real prize. Everyone is programmed to reject fringe/esoteric/metaphysical ideas so if someone outside of their crew figures it out they are looked upon as crazy.
You need to have a metaphysical experience where you manifest your conscious thought into reality and you will finally see how shit works - people can tell you all day long about manifestation but until you experience it you will never fully understand/believe it.

These people exist - but they ain't telling you their plans coz they have to. If they are telling their plans its only in jest coz they know most are so caught in the rat race they won't notice or care. Its not because they have to - its because they are so pompous and lack even the tiniest modicum of modesty.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40423623

Why is it so hard to believe that there is a small evil group of Lucifetrian elite that has controlled and enslaved humanity for thousands of years?

For me there is no longer any doubt that they exist and that their desire is to have a world just like Huxley wrote in Brave New World.

The reason that this group must provide us free choice is because this group has a non-physical ruler or god. That being is Lucifer...

I understand for many that is too hard to accept, but it is the truth.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
08/12/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
nice thread great discussion guys
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares who works for who - they don't posses anything you can't archive yourself with some dedication and work - question is once you have it - will you use it for good? Stop blaming others - that is part of their game - hate will get you nowhere - take control of your life and teach others to do the same - stop worrying about dwarf suns, renegade planets, comets of super doom, fake satanic illuminati bullshit & start living your life - time to party !!! Focus on the good - these vibrational loops of blame are no good for anyone! If you become fully responsible for your destiny you have won ! But you need to want it - stop getting distracted by these traps!

I do! It tells you who the writer is responsible to! Who did Huxley follow? The rich, powerful, ruling elite! He would never have written Brave New World without their approval.

And what was the reason for doing so? To tell us what is coming for us.

But still no one listens...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my humble opinion, Huxley's writing is really not that good. He became a famous writer and poet because his wealthy family and famous friends supported him.

What makes his book Brave New World worth reading is what he says about human control and how much it has come true since the book was written. Too many coincidences for it just to be lucky guesses.

He was speaking for a group of very powerful people, not just presenting a work of fantasy.

But, if people can't even believe that this elite group even exists, then we are lost...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34672627
United States
08/12/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45037946
United States
08/12/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huxley was simply telling you sheep-apes what you would do... How you would give up your freedom in exchange for some opiate.

That's all.
User ID: 44930812
United States
08/12/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huxley was simply telling you sheep-apes what you would do... How you would give up your freedom in exchange for some opiate.

That's all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45037946

You are wise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's all.

You are wise.
 Quoting: 535 44930812

No, you both are arrogant fools. You are in this prison with. Don't kid yourself into believing that you aren't.

You to are not Alpha Plus humans...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's all.

You are wise.
 Quoting: 535 44930812

No, you both are arrogant fools. You are in this prison with. Don't kid yourself into believing that you aren't.

You to are not Alpha Plus humans...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23170148

Oops, typo "two"' not "to".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45074414
Brazil
08/13/2013 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, he was planting these ideas of society that they would then implement later?

I don't get it.

I'll try to explain.

The actual truth about humanity, is that we all decide how we want things on a spiritual level. And we all have one vote, no human has more spiritual power than any other. This means, the only way to gain power over the entire collective of humans, is to trick the collective into giving you this power.

That's why they use 'occult' techniques - they are keenly aware of the spiritual laws that govern us, and by keeping us in the dark about them, they can trick us into giving away our power!

By planting an idea, and getting us to accept that idea as worth thinking about, that idea starts to grow. It gains psychic power in the astral realms. Eventually it is strong enough to influence the physical reality.

You don't have to AGREE to an idea to help it come into existence, it's enough that you dwell on it! If you fear it, or oppose it, you are still dwelling on it, and that counts as giving your vote for it!

That's the big secret. By knowing this natural law (and making sure we don't know it), they've been able to herd us wherever they want.

Aldous Huxley was simply a 'magician' who planted an idea in our psyches, the idea of a world where TPTB have the ultimate fascist control over us all.

And since we don't know how the game works, we swallowed the bait, thinking it was just 'entertainment'. We then started to fear that the future would look like that. This fear fed the process of making it happen, just as they had planned.

They do this all the time, to nudge us every step of the way. Every movie you saw and book you read, or music lyrics you listened to, is part of their programming machine.

That's why the ONLY way to defeat TPTB is to TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING TV AND STOP LISTENING TO THEIR PROPAGANDA.

When your mind is yours, then you finally control your own 'vote' on the spiritual level. When we all control our own minds, then the world will turn into what we want as a collective, not what they want.

hf

So, I should stop coming to conspiracy forums.

Lots of negative things here to think about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45077005
United States
08/13/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is it so hard to believe that there is a small evil group of Lucifetrian elite that has controlled and enslaved humanity for thousands of years?

For me there is no longer any doubt that they exist and that their desire is to have a world just like Huxley wrote in Brave New World.

The reason that this group must provide us free choice is because this group has a non-physical ruler or god. That being is Lucifer...

I understand for many that is too hard to accept, but it is the truth.

I never said I didn't believe there is a group. Secondly its not that secret their symbolism is everywhere - shit is pretty in your face - all I'm saying is once you get to the level YOU need to be at - this group becomes moot. For once you can jump loop - none of this shit matters coz it can be changed at your will...
There are no rules among thieves - for that is exactly what they are ; stealing your zoney powers....
The secret is so simple and in front of you - that's the reason for their charade to keep you from not seeing it.
I have faith one day you will figure it out brotha...
Then you will realize fact and fiction are interchangeable if the belief is strong enough.
Don't give the darkness the credit of having honor in this battle - these silly illuminati tales are full of half truths to sidetrack you on your quest.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are the microcosm version of the macrocosm

Ie: the kingdom of god is inside you - why don't ya fucking use it for once...

Otherwise they will use you for their purposes - it is about choice - start making the right ones ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10179966
United States
08/13/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never said I didn't believe there is a group. Secondly its not that secret their symbolism is everywhere - shit is pretty in your face - all I'm saying is once you get to the level YOU need to be at - this group becomes moot. For once you can jump loop - none of this shit matters coz it can be changed at your will...
There are no rules among thieves - for that is exactly what they are ; stealing your zoney powers....
The secret is so simple and in front of you - that's the reason for their charade to keep you from not seeing it.
I have faith one day you will figure it out brotha...
Then you will realize fact and fiction are interchangeable if the belief is strong enough.
Don't give the darkness the credit of having honor in this battle - these silly illuminati tales are full of half truths to sidetrack you on your quest.

To attempt to understand their agenda and their lies is not giving your power away. It is just part of understanding the reality around us.

Now, if we believe that these evil beings are all powerful and that they are better and more wise than us, then I would agree with you.

But simply trying to understand this duality around us and to understand the power structure in place is not giving your power away in my view. It is part of understanding who and what we really are.

I do not trust, follow or worship any group, guru, teacher. master or cult. I am not a child and I do not need a leader or a guide. I have all I need within me.

BUT, to understand the evil structure in place on Earth right now does not mean that I believe them to be my God or master.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45084912
Australia
08/13/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
BNW/1984 were written on behalf of the freemasons/illuminati/jewry to pepper the angus of the reader...like a rapist telling their victim how they're going to fuck them, it is nothing more than an obscene display of power that powerful people and those who aspire to power get off on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45012178
United States
08/13/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huxley worked for THEM same as did Orwell whose real name is Victor Blair related to Tony.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17421882

You are in the wrong timeline or just a retard or both

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1595780
United States
08/13/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread!
hannah50

User ID: 44814635
United States
08/13/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 300884 - I freakin' love you. That is exactly the sort of SIMPLE and spiritual thought I can digest and utilize. Thank you so much.

I don't get it.

I'll try to explain.

hf
Anon
User ID: 19794735
Canada
02/08/2014 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh!! Ohhh!!! Pick me!!! I wanna speculate on a persons existence I know nothing about haha The delusional conjecture i've been exposed to in this thread has left me in awe at just how deranged a mind can be. Aldous Huxley was a pacifist that advocated compassion and equality, while exploring many different esoteric fields of knowledge. He did have roots in an elite family, but in no way displayed traits that would make one believe he was in any way a lover of tyranny. He lived his life searching for truth and the "ultimate dimension" or "nature of reality". The majority of his work exposes the illegitimacy of nationalism and totalitarianism. Why in the fuck would you speculate that he would support and propagate it? Please try to examine facts objectively, instead of sounding like a bunch of schizophrenic fucktards haha

Sincerely, a person that doesn't masturbate to illegitimate conjecture.

GLP