I think people miss the point of the Illuminati practicing Magick and Rituals

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44963873
Canada
08/14/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I think people miss the point of the Illuminati practicing Magick and Rituals
These guys are obviously not afraid of the consequences.

it's one thing to not believe it in, but to THEM, it's a religion. it's what they do. That's what climbing the ladder is all about

Are they insane? of course not. They just know something that is very well hidden, for good reason. because it works. that's why they're running shit, they got the magick racket cornered and no one else is using what's already there to help sculpt their world.

they know how to use Jupiter is they want to expand, and Mercury to send a Message. so it's easy for them to acquire billions when they just play the galaxy like Enoch experienced

i'd even say jesus learned to walk on water from john the baptist, through magick. no doubt.

that's the key to this world. once you understand the cycles, the planes, the alignments, the whole universe is ritualized science condensed to matter held together by a malleable clay.

dance
Diluted

User ID: 39523455
United States
08/14/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think people miss the point of the Illuminati practicing Magick and Rituals
The answer is...

The Secret.
Read my book that discusses everything from the hidden government to ET contact:
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45108752
Poland
08/14/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think people miss the point of the Illuminati practicing Magick and Rituals
Attract peace by thinking peaceful thoughts?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
08/14/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45108752

peace today sounds like appeasement.

lets say you found out the above were true and we've been getting donkey-fucked for thousands of years, you'd want peace still? you'd have dialogue?

fool me once, shame on you...and that's where it should end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14447744
Canada
08/14/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
All they have is illusion to work with and you admire that?
You're bound to be a grassfed wingsteak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40379256
United States
08/14/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The answer is...

The Secret.
 Quoting: Diluted

haha! The Secret is mickey mouse shit compared to what they know and practice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45154738
United States
08/14/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is much more powerful, but we like to keep him only petting lambs and stuff in our minds. I think that Christianity endorses "The Secret" in its own way:

Philippians 4:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
08/14/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is much more powerful, but we like to keep him only petting lambs and stuff in our minds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45154738

hey im talking about his early days...there's a reason why John the Baptist baptised HIM and not the other way around

he was his mentor..taught his apprentice everything he knew..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4473716
New Zealand
08/14/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace today sounds like appeasement.

lets say you found out the above were true and we've been getting donkey-fucked for thousands of years, you'd want peace still? you'd have dialogue?

fool me once, shame on you...and that's where it should end.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44963873
Truthhappened

User ID: 37526805
United States
08/14/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you bring the bible into it, its more plausible Satan has said to them "you most certainly will not die"

And judging by their actions, they have been certainly lied to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15750525
United States
08/14/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

attract an assbeating by everyone by being a weak pussy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15750525
United States
08/14/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
see all the people who preach the lovey dovey shit, are really seducers, trying to seduce others with flowery speech, but are not actually weak, they are strong and trying to prey on weaker minds, sell the books, mostly sell themselves, usually sexually. Just telling people what they want to hear, they are good at it, but they are still sort of deceitful. Still sort of slimy in a way.
Annoying in spacestation
User ID: 45155337
Germany
08/14/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are puppets of puppets...if any low powered demon or angel appears, they are sawdust...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45152552
United States
08/14/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why can't you loser New Agers ever get your own material? You always have to start your stupid ideas on the basis of the Bible.
ThreeSevens
User ID: 977376
United States
08/14/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is much more powerful, but we like to keep him only petting lambs and stuff in our minds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45154738

hey im talking about his early days...there's a reason why John the Baptist baptised HIM and not the other way around

he was his mentor..taught his apprentice everything he knew..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44963873

You are spouting off without thought...

Following your train of thought why would Jesus wash peoples feet?

GLP