Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,775 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 680,914
Pageviews Today: 1,235,779Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 9,898
01:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Jesus Christ = Lucifer = Great Architect = Father of the Illuminati?

Guardian
User ID: 9794131
United States
08/16/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jesus Christ = Lucifer = Great Architect = Father of the Illuminati?
I used to be a Christian who believed God and Jesus were perfect and then I started reading the Word - particularly proverbs where it says God made the wicked for their day of judgment. I started thinking God was imperfect and possibly started to hate him. He has been tormenting me ever since I was 17 doing messed up sh*t to me. He told me he was the devil. Here's some interesting stuff though. The Illuminati are sort of Christian - trying to be Christs and trying to be God. Lucifer = morning star = Jesus. Lucifer is known as the Great Architect by the masons. All things were made through Christ for his glory.

The illuminati sort of worship God, Jesus, and the devil. I still don't fully understand their beliefs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 9794131
United States
08/16/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jesus Christ = Lucifer = Great Architect = Father of the Illuminati?
I used to be a Christian who believed God and Jesus were perfect and then I started reading the Word - particularly proverbs where it says God made the wicked for their day of judgment. I started thinking God was imperfect and possibly started to hate him. He has been tormenting me ever since I was 17 doing messed up sh*t to me. He told me he was the devil. Here's some interesting stuff though. The Illuminati are sort of Christian - trying to be Christs and trying to be God. Lucifer = morning star = Jesus. Lucifer is known as the Great Architect by the masons. All things were made through Christ for his glory.

The illuminati sort of worship God, Jesus, and the devil. I still don't fully understand their beliefs.

I've also seen visions of Jesus and the devil being one as the serpent. Also Christians looking demonic.
 Quoting: Guardian 9794131
Satan's Inner Circle

User ID: 45357887
United States
08/18/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah I'm here if you have any questions that need to be answered but that's basically it Jesus is Lucifer incarnate thus Belial the Angel of Lawlessness.
God is just a jealous punk ass kid with power and too much pride and love of destruction thus Lucifer is the real Lord God and the other God is a blasphemous dishonest asshole which is clearly proven straight from the beginning with Genesis who was the liar the Serpent Naggah or the so called God.
[link to www.gematrix.org]
Try this site out it's sort of interesting just don't be driven mad by the words.
The Buddha of cool shit
Flight 815

User ID: 290626
New Zealand
08/18/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is the bright morning star, Lucifer is the SON of the bright morning star - big difference.
Johnbert.Lennonstein

User ID: 9503512
Canada
08/18/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is the bright morning star, Lucifer is the SON of the bright morning star - big difference.
 Quoting: Flight 815

says who

lucifer's title is the morning star

the light bearer

the bringer of dawn

the shining one

he is the angel of light

Satan is the angel of death.

not the same entity
Go in peace, and find thy faith, evolve thyself, and lose all hate... so a heaven, you may create...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457378
United States
08/18/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
i agree with your quote, on a side note Lucifer is deadly like this song

Johnbert.Lennonstein

User ID: 9503512
Canada
08/18/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
i agree with your quote, on a side note Lucifer is deadly like this song

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1457378

no he's not

Satan is deadly; but he need permission from God to fuck shit up. Haven't you read the book of job? Elihu is more like a lucifer figure in that book.

Woke up to life not long ago
You think your mind is in control?
God will take it back someday

It's not so hard to understand
They say the world has good and bad
Father Universe brings Love and Hate

Glorious - You'll lead the way
To free the world from these chains
Glorious - Your story now begins, Oh!
Fire!
Unleash the angel of the Light
Thank him for bringing us to life
Lucifer is just a name!

We are the only ones to blame
Just look around, I'm not insane!
Satan is a child of our God

Glorious - Don't be afraid
To lead the way with thy sword
Glorious - You are the chosen one. Go!

Spread your fire

Salve ara, salve victima
Spread your fire
De passionis gloria
Spread your fire
Qua vita mortem pertulit
Spread your fire
Et morte vitam reddidit

Glorious - Don't be afraid
To lead the way with thy sword
Glorious - You are the chosen one. Go!

Salve ara, salve victima
Spread your fire
De passionis gloria
Spread your fire
Qua vita mortem pertulit
Spread your fire
Et morte vitam reddidit
Go in peace, and find thy faith, evolve thyself, and lose all hate... so a heaven, you may create...
Flight 815

User ID: 290626
New Zealand
08/18/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
It means the first CREATED the second, they are NOT the same.
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
08/18/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You silly humans and all your "labels" for things and beings you do NOT understand.

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40330845
Canada
08/18/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well there are two conclusions I draw with this sceneario A. you have no idea who and what God and Jesus are....or B. you are a liar who just enjoys to lie and bs for satan.

I know both Jesus and God and nothing you have said is even remotely accurate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16074479
United States
08/18/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like these kind of threads :)
Thx Guys!
cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40330845
Canada
08/18/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well there are two conclusions I draw with this sceneario A. you have no idea who and what God and Jesus are....or B. you are a liar who just enjoys to lie and bs for satan.

I know both Jesus and God and nothing you have said is even remotely accurate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40330845

me to it is important for people to say what they feel and not bottle it up
nrgisforever

User ID: 42981721
United States
08/18/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I.m.h.o it is far more likely jesus and lucifer are polarities. Yin and yang so to speak
To be silent when they should protest makes cowards of men.
Satan's Inner Circle

User ID: 46125529
United States
09/01/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer the angel of light and dark is Christ the angel of death the Creator preserver destroyer God ie the perfecting being or the Lord God the great architect of the universe.
Idol1
The Buddha of cool shit

GLP