Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 868,816
Pageviews Today: 1,546,310Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 11,613
05:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Comet ISON, Egypt, Aliens, Nightmares & "Magick" ...oh my!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13148732
United States
08/17/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Comet ISON, Egypt, Aliens, Nightmares & "Magick" ...oh my!
stopped reading after moronic self righteous beer rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30755360

Good. You are not part of this.
 Quoting: AkashicRecord

but just a post ago you said we are all in this together
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30755360

Obviously there seems to be exceptions, unless you have a better idea on why this guy is exceptionally butthurt over beer choices? I'm at a loss.

I can handle it if someone doesn't appreciate a Russian Imperial Stout... But apparently this guy's fucking world ends if one doesn't like the taste of Bud Light...
Kalkin D42

User ID: 25570375
United States
08/17/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that certain users have nothing better to do than attempt to antagonize Akashic is evidence enough that they are of little help to the planet. It is unfortunate that this thread is being attacked by people who are merely experiencing boredom and a lack of any constructive thinking. Let's redirect it.

Question:

If you had to reach into your unconscious mind and pull whatever comes to the surface first...what would you say the point of this experience is (so far)? This often works for me when I am grasping for an answer. Don't think. Just type.
- The Spider Kid
sssss

User ID: 45176453
Australia
08/17/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post OP!

5stars

At the end of I pet goat II, we can see comets hitting the pyramids.

With all the shit that is going on in Egypt recently...

This video keeps surprising me day after day.
 Quoting: tmorais

Yup, I pet goat contains a lot of synchronicity and prophecy.

Notice how Christ is swaying as he unconsciously sails towards the sun. This is what the Op (aswell as others) is/are beginning to experience as the vibrational level hitting earth increases.
To bad few will understand these words as they are regarded as fanatic.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
sssss

User ID: 45176453
Australia
08/17/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that certain users have nothing better to do than attempt to antagonize Akashic is evidence enough that they are of little help to the planet. It is unfortunate that this thread is being attacked by people who are merely experiencing boredom and a lack of any constructive thinking. Let's redirect it.

Question:

If you had to reach into your unconscious mind and pull whatever comes to the surface first...what would you say the point of this experience is (so far)? This often works for me when I am grasping for an answer. Don't think. Just type.
 Quoting: Kalkin D42

hf
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonermouse
User ID: 40473454
United States
08/17/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was a waste of time to read, your personality blows.
bombomthefirst

User ID: 45315706
United Kingdom
08/17/2013 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think all this crazy fighting in Egypt is faked and all the worlds militaries are converging around the Great Pyramids for some other reason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41445419

hey logic!u never know...
bombom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43271241
United States
08/17/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post OP!

:5stars:

At the end of I pet goat II, we can see comets hitting the pyramids.

With all the shit that is going on in Egypt recently...

This video keeps surprising me day after day.
 Quoting: tmorais

Hello!

The man on the boat goes through Nuit if you notice as does "Ra."

Through her "he" will awaken. In turn "he" awakens others. "He" destroys religions all right. You see them one by one destroyed. Saving the "best" for last, the worst offender.

"He" turns into a light being at some point. "Jesus" did this. This is the transfiguration. Why do you think thy killed him? He was teaching about our true power. I resonate deeply with Gnostic teachings regarding who "Jesus" really was.

In the beginning in the classroom on the evolution chart they show man at the end with "energy" beaming from his head. That is where we as spiritual beings are heading. These increases in vibrations many of us are experiencing. Us being able to use the forces of them. We are "he" and also the broken "egg head" girl who has been connected through these wires, under control. We do not need these "wires" to live. To survive.

Why then are "christians" then so afraid of the light bringer? Because they are used to praying and paying away their sins. In the light their "sins" can't be hidden. What is sin anyways? Who told you you did something wrong? Oh that's right. A system of control.

Without restrictions, excessive amounts of laws there is no sin. I borrowed some of this statement from OP. ; )

The Cosmic Christ consciousness is the Anti-Christ. Anti-Christian. Sorry change does hurt.

The synchs have always been a part of my psyche. This years the increases have been major. Within seconds sometimes as Op say. Yes a couple of times people I would be diagnosed in my life as this or that but nothing ever worked. Only made me much worse. My brain is not wired like others. Their "drugs" will never work with my chemistry. Does this make me crazy? NO. ODD? Hell yes. I am odd. I am not like others. Some of us do have these "psychic" gifts. It is no longer something that can be denied in society.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/17/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insert modern celebrities. We are "all brothers" in this.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/17/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I'm going to post what my 3 year-old said following this "event." It was a bit weird since it was totally unprovoked, which is why it caught me off-guard. I don't normally pay attention to the little fantasies that children come up with. when it matches something like "Egypt" then it sort of gets my attention. I never mentioned "Egypt" to her.

One evening while I was giving the little one a bath, she was sitting there with her bath toys, and she started to get a bit of a "mad face" and her demeanor changed.

She started talking, utterly unprovoked, (I keep shit to myself, especially around my family & kids... I only post shit on the Internet, and they are completely oblivious, except to the extent that they know that I have a few Tarot decks, but no one gives a fuck about that..) and she mentioned something about, "a monster from Africa," and that it had some sort of "army of skeletons," and that it was going to destroy the world (to some extent) and that, "it had no head." She said that, "everyone was destroying the Earth..."

This obviously got my attention because it seemed too violent, I wanted to know what the fuck she was watching on TV, be it some sick fucking commercial (since there are so many, as violence is perfectly OK, but naked breasts are not..) so I asked, "it has no head?" And she replied, "Nope, just horns..."

That was an awkward bath session...

From the mouths of babes..." eh? I had no idea what to make of that shit. So I passed it off as fantasy, but I haven't found the source. It was peculiar though. Especially in the wake of other events. It didn't seem to come from Dora, Diego. or Sesame Street.

How the fuck did she know about both Africa and Egypt? She has alluded to both, and now we have "problems" in Egypt (which is obviously in Africa...)
tmorais

User ID: 44983728
Brazil
08/17/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The man on the boat goes through Nuit if you notice as does "Ra."

Through her "he" will awaken. In turn "he" awakens others. "He" destroys religions all right. You see them one by one destroyed. Saving the "best" for last, the worst offender.

"He" turns into a light being at some point. "Jesus" did this. This is the transfiguration. Why do you think thy killed him? He was teaching about our true power. I resonate deeply with Gnostic teachings regarding who "Jesus" really was.

In the beginning in the classroom on the evolution chart they show man at the end with "energy" beaming from his head. That is where we as spiritual beings are heading. These increases in vibrations many of us are experiencing. Us being able to use the forces of them. We are "he" and also the broken "egg head" girl who has been connected through these wires, under control. We do not need these "wires" to live. To survive.

Why then are "christians" then so afraid of the light bringer? Because they are used to praying and paying away their sins. In the light their "sins" can't be hidden. What is sin anyways? Who told you you did something wrong? Oh that's right. A system of control.

Without restrictions, excessive amounts of laws there is no sin. I borrowed some of this statement from OP. ; )

The Cosmic Christ consciousness is the Anti-Christ. Anti-Christian. Sorry change does hurt.

The synchs have always been a part of my psyche. This years the increases have been major. Within seconds sometimes as Op say. Yes a couple of times people I would be diagnosed in my life as this or that but nothing ever worked. Only made me much worse. My brain is not wired like others. Their "drugs" will never work with my chemistry. Does this make me crazy? NO. ODD? Hell yes. I am odd. I am not like others. Some of us do have these "psychic" gifts. It is no longer something that can be denied in society.
 Quoting: NolaRising

Thanks for sharing Nola. We are living in exciting times.
hf

Last Edited by God of X on 08/17/2013 10:03 PM
bombomthefirst

User ID: 45315706
United Kingdom
08/17/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I'm going to post what my 3 year-old said following this "event." It was a bit weird since it was totally unprovoked, which is why it caught me off-guard. I don't normally pay attention to the little fantasies that children come up with. when it matches something like "Egypt" then it sort of gets my attention. I never mentioned "Egypt" to her.

One evening while I was giving the little one a bath, she was sitting there with her bath toys, and she started to get a bit of a "mad face" and her demeanor changed.

She started talking, utterly unprovoked, (I keep shit to myself, especially around my family & kids... I only post shit on the Internet, and they are completely oblivious, except to the extent that they know that I have a few Tarot decks, but no one gives a fuck about that..) and she mentioned something about, "a monster from Africa," and that it had some sort of "army of skeletons," and that it was going to destroy the world (to some extent) and that, "it had no head." She said that, "everyone was destroying the Earth..."

This obviously got my attention because it seemed too violent, I wanted to know what the fuck she was watching on TV, be it some sick fucking commercial (since there are so many, as violence is perfectly OK, but naked breasts are not..) so I asked, "it has no head?" And she replied, "Nope, just horns..."

That was an awkward bath session...

From the mouths of babes..." eh? I had no idea what to make of that shit. So I passed it off as fantasy, but I haven't found the source. It was peculiar though. Especially in the wake of other events. It didn't seem to come from Dora, Diego. or Sesame Street.

How the fuck did she know about both Africa and Egypt? She has alluded to both, and now we have "problems" in Egypt (which is obviously in Africa...)

i think kids are a bit more "on the wire" than we are,not as much junk in the way,but in saying that..they have no idea.they just kids as u said..but.?dunno does anyone?or she watched sinbad on the sly eh!
bombom
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 45186464
Canada
08/17/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think all this crazy fighting in Egypt is faked and all the worlds militaries are converging around the Great Pyramids for some other reason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41445419

pyramids are known as spiritual defense outposts!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/17/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I have to say this about children. Not many people that I have asked have had memories from when they were infants or toddlers.

I do because I started reading at barely 2+, so I strongly remember the night I was sitting in my "Paw Paw's" lap (step-grandfather, essentially) reading to him from a book that I later found on the 'Net for my own daughter to read, the "Read It Yourself Storybook" from the early '70s..

:read-it-yourself:

I distinctly remember the first time I was able to put the letters together that I learned by myself from Sesame Street to form words, and could *actually* read them. This was a big deal and big goal for me as an infant/toddler, I STRICTLY REMEMBER this, because it WAS a BIG DEAL. Yet they mostly thought I just remembered the pictures and pages, and was just reciting shit.

So at age 3 or so I started reading the Holy Bible (among other things.) To me, even at that age, it sounded like utter horseshit. More fantasy than the fucking fairytales that I had started reading back to them, and had been read to. But I digress...

I have memories from having Measles around age 6mos, and distinctly remember my mother's sister holding me in a rocking chair as I felt like I was burning up, dying.. I was later told that my fever was incredibly high. This was no doubt exacerbated by my later immune problems that lead to tonsil extraction around age 5 or 6, and the loss of probably 30% of my hearing because of the constant infecfions..

The picture of this poor child was probably much like how I was.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I remember being in a crib and feeling like I was on fire, and everything I saw was BURNING RED, like it was glowing hot, Hellfire. And with a bizarre memory that was much like the boat trip on the Willy Wonka movie that I would see years later..

(Just found it, from 20 seconds on...)

[link to www.youtube.com]

There's no earthly way of knowing..
Which direction we are going..
There's no knowing where were rowing..
Or which way the river's flowing..
Is it raining, is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a blowing?
Not a speck of light is showing..
So the danger must be growing..
Are the fires of Hell a glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
YES!!!
The danger must be growing!
For the rowers keep on rowing!
And they're certainly not showing!
Any signs that they are slowing!!!

That shit burned into me like a fucking fire, because I essentially experienced it, in a way.. Awful..

I don't know why I mention this, I guess I never mention the deep-down shit from early on in life, but strangely it becomes relevant some 30+ years later?
Weird.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/17/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going through the fire. "transformation of physical into spiritual"

Wise lady we both "know" explained it to me that way the other day.

We survived a real fire barely 1/11/2005.

We have gone through the "fire" in many lifetimes. Burned at the stake so to speak.

Anima Sola
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/17/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

"a woman is depicted as breaking free from her chains in a dungeon setting surrounded by flames, representing purgatory. She appears penitent and reverent, and her chains have been broken, an indication that, after her temporary suffering, she is destined for heaven."

Do do that voodoo...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/17/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The gross must pass through fire,

:trumps-vii:

Let the fine be tried in intellect,

:trumps-ii:

And the lofty, chosen ones, in the highest..

:trumps-v:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24104690
United States
08/18/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
You lost me when you brought out the tarrot cards. Tarrot cards are the fakest shit I have ever seen, you using them crushed your authenticity.

Guys
Guise

This here be a woman, they are prone to this shit. Next thing she'll say is she talks to the dead using a Ouija board.
FuzzleFace

User ID: 43871895
United States
08/18/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
neat thread, glad the "musta been the drugs" morans have found other threads to fuck around in by now.
This is all a joke!!
LightOfZen

User ID: 41101087
United States
08/18/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
ExploringTheTruth

User ID: 45294346
Indonesia
08/18/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is something that I had said to myself that I was NOT going to post or talk about, but deep down I feel some sort of obligation to share it. This is incredibly paranormal (at least in my mind it is) and I have, in a way, possibly lost a good friend over this incident.

Backstory:
A few weeks ago, I was going home from work and the end of the day to stop by a friend's BBQ, since it is only 30 minutes from work, whereas it is almost an hour and a half to get there from home (I have an hour long commute each way, daily.) Pretty normal shit for a Friday night hangout. There isn't much else to say about that, other than I was going to crash on the couch there since I'd only had a couple hours of sleep the previous night, and didn't want to be driving too tired at 12am.

I should mention that I'm kind of a beer snob in a way, in that I tend to only care to drink the higher ABV and "specialty/craft" beers, rather than the cheap piss-like swill that everyone else tends to drink. To each his own, but after you homebrew some good shit, and drink things like the Trappist Westvleteren Abbey Ales, it tends to change your tastes quite a bit. He had a couple Corona beers on ice, and I actually drank one for dinner. I had another one afterward but barely drank any of it, since I really can't stand the taste of that weak-ass, nasty, "beer." But, I was thirsty and the tap water doesn't taste good out in the country.

Ok, enough of that shit.

After eating, it was probably around 9 or 9:30pm and my friend turned on the Xbox 360 to look for some show to stream. His house is pretty fucking huge, and his wife had went to go lay down and nurse their baby and go to sleep. She was upstairs, and we were downstairs in the computer room which was pretty far away. You can't hear anything across the house since it is so huge, and two-stories with a bit of a bottom split-level to it as well.

At some point while he was trying to find a show, I started to feel a bit weird. By weird, I mean that I had this sudden intense rush of emotion, which was very unlike me, and there was no apparent reason why. It is hard to describe what emotion it was, because it was kind of a mix of a bunch of them. I guess it would be a mix of: import, dread, panic/worry, and sadness. It was really unexplainable and not "normal" by any stretch of the imagination.

I actually started to tear up, and started crying, which is NOT like me. Fuck, I barely even cried at my own grandmother's funeral. I'm not an emotional person, and this has always been a really big disconnect for me and my wife; the fact that I am usually unable to express emotions and shit. Stuff like that has put my marriage pretty much on the fucking rocks over the past few years. It is kind of messed up. And of course it is largely my fault, but what am I going to do about that? Change?

I've always been an introvert, and closed-off type of person that typically just wants to be left the fuck alone most of the time. Even more so with the way the world has been going the past couple decades. So, back to this weird "event."

The "Event":
With this crazy flood of bizarre emotions with no apparent cause or reason, I felt a really intense urge to write something down, or to be ready to write something down. This is partly because I had some previous "strange" experiences (not exactly like this) but that I was a lot more prepared for anything strange or weird that might happen to me in the future. In other words, I was fucking ready for some shit to go down, and to not really be caught off-guard.

My friend was watching his show, I think, but I wasn't paying attention to that, although I think the show was "American Restoration?" I have no idea if a show like that exists, since I barely watch Trash T.V., but that sticks in my mind for some reason. Maybe it was correct. I think there was something about "Pep Boys" on it. Yes, the auto parts store characters. That much I do remember from the show snippets.

He looked over at me and saw that I was essentially crying, and got kind of worried. He was pretty fucking stoned, but I was not. I had a little bit earlier, but it had been quite a while, and didn't want to smoke any weed since I would just get tired and fall asleep earlier than I wanted, and like I said, I didn't get a lot of sleep so I didn't want to go to bed at 9:30 and end up waking up at fucking 4am on a Saturday.

The conversation and what he and I were saying is fuzzy because I remember the hard details more than anything else, and with good reason. I do remember that there was an honest since of concern and I'm sure he could see in my eyes that there was a definite seriousness here, and something was up.

I remember asking in a pretty serious way, if he had any paper and pen or pencils. He was kind of defiant, and was asking why, and I was trying to say, "BECAUSE I NEED TO FUCKING WRITE SOME SHIT DOWN, DUDE!" He didn't get me any pencil or paper, and was being hesitant, so I decided to just fucking find something for myself. I ran over to the computer desk and started looking for something to write with and to write on.

I saw a cup with some pens/pencils in them, but I was in a frantic state so instead of looking through them I just grabbed a fucking handful. I grabbed the whitest piece of paper that was next to the computer and ran over to the floor to start writing whatever was coming to me.

I noticed that I had grabbed an envelope, and it said "Popular Mechanics." That right there was ..interesting.. because it was as if every small, separate event was part of the building blocks that I needed to convey this "message" of sorts. Meaningful coincidence at every turn.

I went to write with one of the pencils and the fucking thing was not sharpened. So I looked at the other pencils, and noticed that I had grabbed exactly four pencils, none of them were sharpened. Fucking great. Three yellow pencils, and one black pencil. This was funny, because what I was feeling like I needed to write was either a circle or triangle with a fucking dot in the center of it. I immediately realized that what I was trying to draw, in two dimensions on paper, was not sufficient, and this was actually "better" in a way, because I was able to represent the concept using an extra dimension of freedom by using the pencils in three-dimensional space. I was "forced" to represent the concept of an additional dimension, where writing it on paper was not sufficient. After I laid down the pencils and was looking at what I had done, I noticed that I had grabbed the rest of the beer with my left hand, and glanced over at it, noticing the word "Corona."

I immediately knew that I was representing a symbol for the Sun, and the word Corona, just like "Popular Mechanics" being the words on the envelope, was bringing that all together. At this point my friend was kind of freaking out, and was trying to take things from me, like my cell phone. This is where it got even more interesting.

Around this time, his Internet went out, and his show stopped. Also, none of our cell hones were working, and the signal there is shit anyway as far as 3G goes. He had to pay a little more attention to me now. I was getting a little fucking irate because he was trying to stop me. I said something to the effect of: GET A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER, AND AN ACTUAL WORKING PEN OR SOMETHING (not those exact words.)

He came back with a piece of pink paper and a pen, and I started writing a couple things that came to me:

COMET ISON?
EGYPT?
11/29?

Those were the main things I wrote down. I don't know why I did, and I had not been really following anything on that comet or Egypt. Some other things kind of "popped into my head," so to speak, and I ended up getting kind of angry, as the tears of "worry" turned into tears of "fury" and I remember saying something like: "THAT FUCKER! NAME STARTS WITH A 'Z!'" I didn't know what I was talking about, but the only guy I would find related to Egypt that I'd ever heard of before was a "Zahi Hawass" though I didn't really know much about him other than he was associated with Egyptology and shit. I don't know.

I had this incredibly bizarre and terrifying feeling of an "asteroid" hitting the earth, and then my head started to spin (not literally.) Water or land? Which was worse? Water? NO. You want it to hit land? That's the only way? But it didn't feel like anything was going to hit. Corona? The Sun's corona was going to "save" everything? It was a comet, right? That's not a fucking asteroid. Would the corona affect the Earth? The pink paper? Venus? What about Venus? She needed to stay safe? I don't know, it was dizzying as fuck. It didn't make any sense. It was like a "brain radio station" tuning into all of the stations at once, it was hard to single any one thing out, but I was trying.

You can imagine that my friend was getting even more freaked out at this point. I was feeling like there was more than one thing with this comet. There were more? I couldn't verify any of this shit online with the computer, or on the phone, because the DSL Internet had so conveniently went out. Tesla? J. Edgar Hoover? Lake Vostok? Its water? What the fuck?

Somehow though I felt everything was Ok, I was calming down quite a bit after writing this shit down, and we ended up going to sleep. At least I did. It was so awkward. The next morning was even more fucking bizarre.

The Next Morning & "The Nightmare":
After waking up the next morning I went into the bathroom downstairs. My friend was making coffee and his wife had woken up. They were in the kitchen and she started talking to him. I was in the bathroom, and she didn't seem to know that. The thing with that bathroom is you can hear everything in the kitchen from there very easily. So I was essentially "eavesdropping by default" lest I plug my fucking ears. So I heard what she was telling him and it made my stomach sink.

[I should add that earlier that morning, before going into the bathroom, the Internet was working again so I went to Google "Comet ISON" and the news result that came up first was something that was posted "17 minutes ago" (at that time) and it was referring to the comet having more than "piece" with it? I don't know. I think it also may have mentioned a date around 11/28, which was peculiar considering I had to write down 11/29 for some reason.]

She was describing to him parts of a nightmare that she had that night, and she was reminding him about how she woke up crying and was freaking out. She was describing this dream where an asteroid was going to hit hit Earth, and went into some bizarre thing about "aliens" and being forced to live on this planet or something. (Us being forced, not "aliens"..) The details are a bit fuzzy (it wasn't my nightmare) and I wish I could have heard it a little bit better. She was talking about something like having a "choice" here or something. The implications of this, I'm not sure. Sounds like some cool sci-fi shit though. It was incredibly strange, and I'm not sure that I am saying all of this correctly. I can only vouch for what happened to me. There was no way for me to really verify the details of her dream then, or now.

I came out of the bathroom and at that point, she immediately appeared kind of shocked. She knew that I heard everything, or almost everything. I had heard enough, that's for sure. I don't know if he told her about what happened with me and him the previous night, but I would imagine he did. I can't imagine that he wouldn't. She had a very strange demeanor the rest of that morning/afternoon, and well.. fuck.. we all did. She wouldn't talk to me, and I wasn't about to bring that shit up. The whole situation was already incredibly fucked, so I ended up leaving a bit later. Awkward does not describe it.

A day or so after that I got a rather "nasty" text from him, so I'm probably not going to be hearing too much from him, or her, from now on. I'm sure you can imagine why..

Aftermath:
Do I know what happened? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. But, it seems like she was having this nightmare at probably the same time that I was picking up on these weird thoughts and having those unexplainable emotions. I didn't get anything about "aliens" (though I have some theory as to this nature of "alien" and it isn't what we consider an "alien" as far as popular culture goes.) If the body/mind/spirit complex is at all a possible "receiver," then this could have been like tapping into the signal of her nightmare, in a way. That alone is a pretty interesting concept, in and of itself.

So there, I said it.

As I wrote in the beginning, I was NOT going to post this fucking shit, or really talk about it with many people, but I don't feel like that helps at all. I don't want to "go to my grave" withholding any potentially valuable information, especially if it feels important to share it. If anything, I could make a pretty cool story out of this, and say it was based on a true story, because it is..

Hello OP.

Thanks a lot for posting.

I have experienced something similar and here is the end result.

[link to s1350.photobucket.com]

One Love,
D.
ExploringTheTruth.

'If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.'
- Don Marquis.

"Real eyes realize real lies"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41092422
Canada
08/18/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seems like a good catch ;p
wishiwas

User ID: 3847066
United States
08/18/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can some one put this in 3-D?

This should be in a sphere, not a circle. I can see it. If you put it in a sphere, it is going to look similar to a ley line map. Kind of.
Justitiae soro Fides
ExploringTheTruth

User ID: 45294346
Indonesia
08/18/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

This should be in a sphere, not a circle. I can see it. If you put it in a sphere, it is going to look similar to a ley line map. Kind of.
 Quoting: wishiwas

Thank you for your comment, i never thought of that.
Not sure how yo do it tho.

One Love!
D.
ExploringTheTruth.

'If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.'
- Don Marquis.

"Real eyes realize real lies"
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello OP.

Thanks a lot for posting.

I have experienced something similar and here is the end result.

One Love,
D.
 Quoting: ExploringTheTruth

That is one line short of a unicursal hexagram.

Rather familiar with it. Maybe a little too familiar. In Thoth tarot I believe it is a bit of a wild card.

Hmm. I did a painting of a unicursal symbol a number of months ago. It relates to egypt in a way.

I did this May 25th which was a high planetary energy day people were going on about.

:board:

That is a river underneath the lotus. Figure 8 shape, infinity. The orange half is egypt and the nile. Fire. The blue is the MS river. Water. New Orleans is on same line as Giza. Very connected.

AK was yours more of a triangle though?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45271972
Canada
08/18/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
cool story bro
you should write a book and sell it to suckers, easy money.
whatever
wishiwas

User ID: 3847066
United States
08/18/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: wishiwas

Thank you for your comment, i never thought of that.
Not sure how yo do it tho.

One Love!
D.
 Quoting: ExploringTheTruth

I don't know either. I will talk to my daughter tomorrow and see if she has any programs that we could do this in.

If so, we will do it and I will let you know. We won't be back home til late tomorrow, so it may be Monday.
Justitiae soro Fides
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
You lost me when you brought out the tarrot cards. Tarrot cards are the fakest shit I have ever seen, you using them crushed your authenticity.

Guys
Guise

This here be a woman, they are prone to this shit. Next thing she'll say is she talks to the dead using a Ouija board.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24104690

Wrong on all accounts. But you are free to try me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guys
Guise

"Tarot" cards don't really matter by the way. Use fucking playing cards then... Just a little more limited.
Typically, you will be dealing with the Goetia and Shem ha-Mephorash, of course. But you wouldn't know about that, would you? If you think you do, please fucking impress me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guys
Guise

Wrong on all accounts. But you are free to try me.

Ouija board? *laugh* Where the fuck did I mention that bullshit? go back to your toys, child. Are you saying this to get yourself off, or something? Please...

I just pulled some Enochian cards. Want to see which ones? (No, you don't)
Want me to pull some Voodoo Tarot cards too? I'm sure I could go further than just cards...

:03-zom::59-raagiosl::22-lin:

I knew I posted thread this too soon. I don't have enough material uploaded.
How the fuck can I represent Coptic when I can't even type fucking Hebrew or Greek on this piece of shit site that only allows English, without going through loads of bullshit workarounds? What ever happened to UTF-8?

Sorry, but I'm a computer programmer by profession, so it kind of pisses me off to see shit like this, which can't even honor basic fucking web standards. Might as well not allow fucking JPEG or GIF...

/rant off
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24104690
United States
08/18/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hit the nail right on the money didn't I? Look at how mad she is by my post. Thanks for confirming that you are just a fear monger. I will come back on that day as well to say that you're just a fear monger who knows nothing as well but your stupid childish beliefs from fairy tales. Go back to watching more ghost whisperer or whatever is the big super-natural tv show you saps like to watch these days.

GLP