Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,793
Pageviews Today: 1,339,236Threads Today: 435Posts Today: 9,112
01:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Comet ISON, Egypt, Aliens, Nightmares & "Magick" ...oh my!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13148732
United States
08/18/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Comet ISON, Egypt, Aliens, Nightmares & "Magick" ...oh my!
Ok, I'm going to tear apart your post apart because it is written like as if I farted, and it just magically became your "words." That is to say, it smells...

EVEN if SHE is a HE, he is a nothing but a mere fear monger

Was not inciting fear. Was only listing some "weird" perceptions which were (largely) of my friend's wife's dream. I couldn't explain it, but I'm tying to understand it. It interests me. Sorry to shit in your Cheerios. (I'm not.)

and just like religion, tarot cards/playing cards are/for enjoyment purposes.

I thought so too, sort of, though I was on the fence about religion at a ripe old age somewhere between 3 or 4 when I could read the "Holy Bible."

Why do you think they allow these things to be bought so freely? if there really was something more to them I am pretty sure they would be illegal and kept hidden just like the Goverment keep anything from outspace hidden from us.

They were, but you cannot hide shit forever. Besides, as I said, "they" would have to outlaw 52-card playing decks, Good luck with that one. And "they' would also have to outlaw paper and pencils. Again. Good luck with that, genius.

There is reason why magic and all that hocus pocus shit isn't illegal cause its not fucking real and you had those supposed "visions" because you are constantly on CONSPIRACY websites.

I didn't have "visions." I never do. My mind simply does not work that way, nor "voices." Try again.

So because of that you are inducing the shit in your mind. I will keep coming back to shit on this thread too so keep on responding and I will as well just to see you rage, cause honestly I think its pretty fucking funny how you people are reacting.

You are providing the humor with your outright ignorance. I'm enjoying it greatly. A blind man describing a kaleidoscope.

Here you are telling me that what I *do* is not actually doing anything in my own world. How funny that you seem to think that you live in my brain or something? How does *that* work?

In other words, don't believe me, do the shit yourself (you won't) and then find out. Your abject skepticism won't help really. You are the guy that won't look in Galileo's telescope, yet will go around pissing and moaning that it doesn't actually do anything.

If you really did know what you were talking bout you wouldn't bother reacting to my shit posting. So please keep saying that I am wrong, its only making you look more stupid.

Good point. The only good point. Why the fuck am I bothering with you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24104690
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24104690
United States
08/18/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I'm going to tear apart your post apart because it is written like as if I farted, and it just magically became your "words." That is to say, it smells...

EVEN if SHE is a HE, he is a nothing but a mere fear monger

Was not inciting fear. Was only listing some "weird" perceptions which were (largely) of my friend's wife's dream. I couldn't explain it, but I'm tying to understand it. It interests me. Sorry to shit in your Cheerios. (I'm not.)

and just like religion, tarot cards/playing cards are/for enjoyment purposes.

I thought so too, sort of, though I was on the fence about religion at a ripe old age somewhere between 3 or 4 when I could read the "Holy Bible."

Why do you think they allow these things to be bought so freely? if there really was something more to them I am pretty sure they would be illegal and kept hidden just like the Goverment keep anything from outspace hidden from us.

They were, but you cannot hide shit forever. Besides, as I said, "they" would have to outlaw 52-card playing decks, Good luck with that one. And "they' would also have to outlaw paper and pencils. Again. Good luck with that, genius.

There is reason why magic and all that hocus pocus shit isn't illegal cause its not fucking real and you had those supposed "visions" because you are constantly on CONSPIRACY websites.

I didn't have "visions." I never do. My mind simply does not work that way, nor "voices." Try again.

So because of that you are inducing the shit in your mind. I will keep coming back to shit on this thread too so keep on responding and I will as well just to see you rage, cause honestly I think its pretty fucking funny how you people are reacting.

You are providing the humor with your outright ignorance. I'm enjoying it greatly. A blind man describing a kaleidoscope.

Here you are telling me that what I *do* is not actually doing anything in my own world. How funny that you seem to think that you live in my brain or something? How does *that* work?

In other words, don't believe me, do the shit yourself (you won't) and then find out. Your abject skepticism won't help really. You are the guy that won't look in Galileo's telescope, yet will go around pissing and moaning that it doesn't actually do anything.

If you really did know what you were talking bout you wouldn't bother reacting to my shit posting. So please keep saying that I am wrong, its only making you look more stupid.

Good point. The only good point. Why the fuck am I bothering with you?

Quoting: AkashicRecord

Its cause you're trying so hard to prove to yourself that you aren't some crazy retard. To bad you are though, all those years of surfing GLP is taking its toll on you. Also you can't say "this is my first time here" Cause I know its not, specially since you got your butt buddies coming her defending you, cause they too share the same dementia shit you have. Also I never said that I don't believe in aliens or space, all I am saying is I don't believe in people who claim to be psychic and claim that playing cards are actually magic. Play cards were created for enjoyment, not for magic. Same with tarot cards. Everything that is considered magic is for enjoyment, its cause people get so involved with the shit that they give a meaning to it and think its real. Just like Cthulhu, created by H.P. Love, but yet there are cults that believe that it is real. Thats exactly what happened with magic. Magic was created by Alister Crowley and it started with the Necronomicon which he wrote from having hallucinations in a dessert. So before you say I don't know shit you better think again. I have done my research, apparently you haven't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43271241
United States
08/18/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NolaRising

You're better off going to a site that actually wants something good then, cause this site is for doom. Why not go to other conspiracy sites that I am not allowed to mention cause GLP are retards. They would be much much more nicer to you guys then here at GLP, I also wouldn't have to come here and call on how stupid you people sound. You realize there is a UNIVERSAL conscious but you don't realize that people that come here only have the same feelings as you because you're into the same shit. Nothing will happen, just like nothing happened last year on december 21st 2012, and all other failed prophecy like predictions.

LUNATIC FRINGE this is EXACTLY where we should be.

This is the "new age."

Apparently MSM and POP culture agree. Turned on a radio lately? I just checked. This song has been near the top of the charts for months. Sorry I know it is overplayed. Videos clog up threads.

That magic teddy bear? Yeah. Stuff it. It's all for our enjoyment to be shown we are slaves blatantly in front of our faces and be told there is nothing we can do about it. STUFF IT! Not angry. Just annoyed.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43745395
Canada
08/18/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Corona : Coronal Mass Ejection

Killshot
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're better off going to a site that actually wants something good then, cause this site is for doom. Why not go to other conspiracy sites that I am not allowed to mention cause GLP are retards. They would be much much more nicer to you guys then here at GLP, I also wouldn't have to come here and call on how stupid you people sound. You realize there is a UNIVERSAL conscious but you don't realize that people that come here only have the same feelings as you because you're into the same shit. Nothing will happen, just like nothing happened last year on december 21st 2012, and all other failed prophecy like predictions.

LUNATIC FRINGE this is EXACTLY where we should be.

This is the "new age."

Apparently MSM and POP culture agree. Turned on a radio lately? I just checked. This song has been near the top of the charts for months. Sorry I know it is overplayed. Videos clog up threads.

That magic teddy bear? Yeah. Stuff it. It's all for our enjoyment to be shown we are slaves blatantly in front of our faces and be told there is nothing we can do about it. STUFF IT! Not angry. Just annoyed.

That song, let me tell you bout that song, its mere purpose is to keep you up at night repeating the same verse over and over and over again. So no I am not gonna go listen to it, cause that is the worst song to have ever come out in the history of music.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any dates we put in are dates relating to the comet. Does not mean we are saying without a doubt something bad will happen. We know the comet is going to pass.

I wrote 11/25/13 and a time partly as an inside joke. BUT also that is the day ISON is supposed to conjunct with the Sun. It comes closest to the earth the day after Christmas I believe.

However I have been chatting with other "psychics" here for many months. Many of us were feeling some sort of major global change coming this fall into winter.

Yes I wholeheartedly believe there is a cosmic consciousness going on. Why there will be a dozen threads on the same "energy" thing. A bunch pop up at the same time "did you feel that?"

Now I see you've clearly stated your ulterior motives.

Who are you to speak for the entire majority of people here, saying that everyone must want and have ridiculous DOOM, and that everyone is a retard, essentially.

You, my friend, are a real piece of work.

:joklappa:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any dates we put in are dates relating to the comet. Does not mean we are saying without a doubt something bad will happen. We know the comet is going to pass.

I wrote 11/25/13 and a time partly as an inside joke. BUT also that is the day ISON is supposed to conjunct with the Sun. It comes closest to the earth the day after Christmas I believe.

However I have been chatting with other "psychics" here for many months. Many of us were feeling some sort of major global change coming this fall into winter.

Yes I wholeheartedly believe there is a cosmic consciousness going on. Why there will be a dozen threads on the same "energy" thing. A bunch pop up at the same time "did you feel that?"

Now I see you've clearly stated your ulterior motives.

Who are you to speak for the entire majority of people here, saying that everyone must want and have ridiculous DOOM, and that everyone is a retard, essentially.

You, my friend, are a real piece of work.

:joklappa:

Clearly you haven't seen the threads on this site. If you had then you would notice how much doom is here, and how much racism, how much idiocy. Clearly though you haven't seen any other threads besides your own though, which in itself is retarded.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its cause you're trying so hard to prove to yourself that you aren't some crazy retard. To bad you are though, all those years of surfing GLP is taking its toll on you. Also you can't say "this is my first time here" Cause I know its not, specially since you got your butt buddies coming her defending you, cause they too share the same dementia shit you have. Also I never said that I don't believe in aliens or space, all I am saying is I don't believe in people who claim to be psychic and claim that playing cards are actually magic. Play cards were created for enjoyment, not for magic. Same with tarot cards. Everything that is considered magic is for enjoyment, its cause people get so involved with the shit that they give a meaning to it and think its real. Just like Cthulhu, created by H.P. Love, but yet there are cults that believe that it is real. Thats exactly what happened with magic. Magic was created by Alister Crowley and it started with the Necronomicon which he wrote from having hallucinations in a dessert. So before you say I don't know shit you better think again. I have done my research, apparently you haven't.

WHAT???????????????????????????????????????

Okay I know a bit dramatic BUT wow. Yeah DONE. You just proved your complete ignorance in the subject of magic. You are off by 1000's of years.

You are digging yourself into quite the hole troll with that one.

WOW!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHAT???????????????????????????????????????

Okay I know a bit dramatic BUT wow. Yeah DONE. You just proved your complete ignorance in the subject of magic. You are off by 1000's of years.

You are digging yourself into quite the hole troll with that one.

WOW!

That just proves to me how religion has you in its clutches, you believe that during the crusades and when "jesus" was supposedly born that there was magic. Its clear to me now. If not then you'd agree with me that Alister Crowley was the start of this bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is just bullshit now. You are so full of it. You did research on Crow and stopped. It goes back way further than Cairo in 1904.

Pointless.

Magic is thousands of years old. Thousands. There was magic before there was religion. Magick is based in nature. Down to manipulating matter. Matter which in some theories by pretty important people in SCIENCE is just energy vibrating at different speeds. Magick involves manipulating those vibrations.

Go find a light worker thread. All they talk about is raising their vibrational energies for the coming event.

What site are you on? This site is full of a large number of topics including a lot of "magick." You just may not realize they are "magick" or esoteric threads because of their titles.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is just bullshit now. You are so full of it.

Pointless.

Magic is thousands of years old. Thousands. There was magic before there was religion. Magick is based in nature. Down to manipulating matter. Matter which in some theories by pretty important people in SCIENCE is just energy vibrating at different speeds. Magick involves manipulating those vibrations.

Go find a light worker thread. All they talk about is raising their vibrational energies for the coming event.

What site are you on? This site is full of a large number of topics including a lot of "magick." You just may not realize they are "magick" or esoteric threads because of their titles.

and you play too many video games is what this is telling me, video games are for enjoyment, they are not suppose to be taken as real.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or you read too many fairy tales, either or, thats all occult books are. Fairy tales.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its cause you're trying so hard to prove to yourself that you aren't some crazy retard.

I'm not really trying to prove anything, but it does depend on the context and topic. I'm just talking and discussing with like-minded individuals and sharing some bizarre experiences. Which you are not. So why are you really here?

I will admit that I am refuting certain things on the basis that I have personal experience in certain matters. I too was skeptic. But I looked past that and "did the work," something that you will not. So you are really arguing a moot point because your abject skepticism will only ensure that you will not be capable of experiencing certain things. But that is Ok. We gain nothing by you either believing or not believing in certain things, but it is kind of sad to me to see this level of it in a person.

It seems like it must be really painful for you to admit that you might be wrong about certain things in which your only source of "proof" is your skepticism and to just constantly re-shit out certain bullshit that you've been fed by some source, or sources, and now hold to be truth.

Would you like to state that quantum mechanics is wrong, and start arguing that? Or that the Earth is flat? (That too was heresy and not an "allowed" thought "back in the day." It would have gotten the GLP B.S. flag back then, ...and gotten you killed.)

To bad you are though, all those years of surfing GLP is taking its toll on you. Also you can't say "this is my first time here" Cause I know its not, specially since you got your butt buddies coming her defending you, cause they too share the same dementia shit you have.

I signed up for this site on the date in my profile, though I did lurk for maybe a couple weeks before I guess. Originally I wasn't interested in this site. But I'm glad that you seem to know all these things about me. Things that I don't even know about myself (because they are not true.)

Folks, we got a classic skeptard here!

Also I never said that I don't believe in aliens or space, all I am saying is I don't believe in people who claim to be psychic and claim that playing cards are actually magic. Play cards were created for enjoyment, not for magic.

You might want to research the history of the Tarot and playing cards, because you will find the answers to that NOT from me. I did not make this shit up. I simply use it, and master it.

Same with tarot cards. Everything that is considered magic is for enjoyment, its cause people get so involved with the shit that they give a meaning to it and think its real. Just like Cthulhu, created by H.P. Love, but yet there are cults that believe that it is real. Thats exactly what happened with magic. Magic was created by Alister Crowley and it started with the Necronomicon which he wrote from having hallucinations in a dessert. So before you say I don't know shit you better think again. I have done my research, apparently you haven't.

You did your research? Well, you get a fucking fat "F" then, because I could sit here and write for DAYS on how wrong you are on all of these accounts. For starters, it would help if you could spell his name correctly. But I guess you could say it was "Edward."

You clearly know absolutely nothing about the Master Therion. Your words are proof in that pudding. Read the Book of the Law, I bet you won't understand one fucking word or concept in it. Actually, I bet it would scare the fucking daylights out of you. So DO read it, or listen to it.

:aleister-crowley:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Edit: typos
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have not played a video game in I do not know how long.

I have 1000 books plus on my shelves. Primarily esoteric and theological subjects as well as history, law, social issues, philosophy, natural healing, homesteading, etc etc.

I learn from books. NO they are NOT fairy tales.

A fairy in egypt wrote "the book of the dead" thousands of years ago?

Where do you get your info from? WIKI?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here since you're too retarded to use the internet properly.

Straight from Wikipedia when I searched "Magick"

Magick is an Early Modern English spelling for magic, used in works such as the 1651 translation of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's De Occulta Philosophia, Three Books of Occult Philosophy, or Of Magick. The British occultist Aleister Crowley chose the spelling to differentiate the occult from stage magic and defined it as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will", including both "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic. Crowley wrote that "it is theoretically possible to cause in any object any change of which that object is capable by nature".[1] John Symonds and Kenneth Grant attach a deeper occult significance to this preference.[2]
Crowley saw magick as the essential method for a person to reach true understanding of the self and to act according to one's true will, which he saw as the reconciliation "between freewill and destiny."[3] Crowley describes this process in his Magick, Book 4:
One must find out for oneself, and make sure beyond doubt, who one is, what one is, why one is ...Being thus conscious of the proper course to pursue, the next thing is to understand the conditions necessary to following it out. After that, one must eliminate from oneself every element alien or hostile to success, and develop those parts of oneself which are specially needed to control the aforesaid conditions. (Crowley, Magick, Book 4 p.134)
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its cause you're trying so hard to prove to yourself that you aren't some crazy retard.

I'm not really trying to prove anything, but it does depend on the context and topic. I'm just talking and discussing with like-minded individuals and sharing some bizarre experiences. Which you are not. So why are you really here?

I will admit that I am refuting certain things on the basis that I have personal experience in certain matters. I too was skeptic. But I looked past that and "did the work," something that you will not. So you are really arguing a moot point because your abject skepticism will only ensure that you will not be capable of experiencing certain things. But that is Ok. We gain nothing by you either believing or not believing in certain things, but it is kind of sad to me to see this level of it in a person.

It seems like it must be really painful for you to admit that you might be wrong about certain things in which your only source of "proof" is your skepticism and to just constantly re-shit out certain bullshit that you've been fed by some source, or sources, and now hold to be truth.

Would you like to state that quantum mechanics is wrong, and start arguing that? Or that the Earth is flat? (That too was heresy and not an "allowed" thought "back in the day." It would have gotten the GLP B.S. flag back then, ...and gotten you killed.)

To bad you are though, all those years of surfing GLP is taking its toll on you. Also you can't say "this is my first time here" Cause I know its not, specially since you got your butt buddies coming her defending you, cause they too share the same dementia shit you have.

I signed up for this site on the date in my profile, though I did lurk for maybe a couple weeks before I guess. Originally I wasn't interested in this site. But I'm glad that you seem to know all these things about me. Things that I don't even know about myself (because they are not true.)

Folks, we got a classic skeptard here!

Also I never said that I don't believe in aliens or space, all I am saying is I don't believe in people who claim to be psychic and claim that playing cards are actually magic. Play cards were created for enjoyment, not for magic.

You might want to research the history of the Tarot and playing cards, because you will find the answers to that NOT from me. I did not make this shit up. I simply use it, and master it.

Same with tarot cards. Everything that is considered magic is for enjoyment, its cause people get so involved with the shit that they give a meaning to it and think its real. Just like Cthulhu, created by H.P. Love, but yet there are cults that believe that it is real. Thats exactly what happened with magic. Magic was created by Alister Crowley and it started with the Necronomicon which he wrote from having hallucinations in a dessert. So before you say I don't know shit you better think again. I have done my research, apparently you haven't.

You did your research? Well, you get a fucking fat "F" then, because I could sit here and write for DAYS on how wrong you are on all of these accounts. For starters, it would help if you could spell his name correctly. But I guess you could say it was "Edward."

You clearly know absolutely nothing about the Master Therion. Your words are proof in that pudding. Read the Book of the Law, I bet you won't understand one fucking word or concept in it. Actually, I bet it would scare the fucking daylights out of you. So DO read it, or listen to it.

:aleister-crowley:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Edit: typos

I have read the book, as well as read the necronomicon, as well as the satanic bible. All in which is just what was on his mind when he wrote the stuff, just stuff deep in his mind from when he saw his hallucinations. None of it is scary, specially knowing demons aren't real. The only thing I learned from those books is how made up religion is and how shrooms are a helluva drug.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Magick is an Early Modern English spelling for magic, used in works such as the 1651 translation of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's De Occulta Philosophia, Three Books of Occult Philosophy, or Of Magick. The British occultist Aleister Crowley chose the spelling to differentiate the occult from stage magic and defined it as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will", including both "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic. Crowley wrote that "it is theoretically possible to cause in any object any change of which that object is capable by nature".[1] John Symonds and Kenneth Grant attach a deeper occult significance to this preference.[2]
Crowley saw magick as the essential method for a person to reach true understanding of the self and to act according to one's true will, which he saw as the reconciliation "between freewill and destiny."[3] Crowley describes this process in his Magick, Book 4:
One must find out for oneself, and make sure beyond doubt, who one is, what one is, why one is ...Being thus conscious of the proper course to pursue, the next thing is to understand the conditions necessary to following it out. After that, one must eliminate from oneself every element alien or hostile to success, and develop those parts of oneself which are specially needed to control the aforesaid conditions. (Crowley, Magick, Book 4 p.134)

Like I said WIKI!

Magic is 1000's of years old. Period.

Crow used what was available and expanded on it. He left a treasure. You do not have to always love the man to appreciate the work. Some pretty nasty people do some pretty amazing things. He was a perv, but so what. Look around you. We live in a very perverted society.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, please educate me on Agrippa and Abramelin, and ... I give up.

You are confusing his popularization of spelling "magic" as "magick" to identify the difference between real "magick" and "illusions," like stage magic sleight-of-hand card tricks and gimmicks, etc.

The troll hole is so fucking deep here, that I am afraid you are going to fall through to the other side of the Flat Earth...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Conversations with an E.T -Prophecy and whats to come.

Apparently we are on the wrong forum but this is pinned right now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like I said WIKI!

Magic is 1000's of years old. Period.

Crow used what was available and expanded on it. He left a treasure. You do not have to always love the man to appreciate the work. Some pretty nasty people do some pretty amazing things. He was a perv, but so what. Look around you. We live in a very perverted society.

It really isn't 1,000s of years old. No one even knew about science until the fucking 1800s when they actually started using there brains and thinking that magic just happens with no explanation, which clearly you people are saying with this thread and I know that you are not claiming it to be science which the wiki definition says it is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are confusing his popularization of spelling "magic" as "magick" to identify the difference between real "magick" and "illusions," like stage magic sleight-of-hand card tricks and gimmicks, etc.

The troll hole is so fucking deep here, that I am afraid you are going to fall through to the other side of the Flat Earth...

Along with all the other crap we have to re-write can we scrap magic/k and psychic and some other stupid words all together and come up with something new? Please?

How about we just not speak at all. Telepathy. Fuck noise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea and look at how many people think its bullshit. Let me tell you a fucking E.T. is gonna contact that one person with information. YA OKAY. Why the fuck would it choose him/her rather then a world leader or someone important? If E.T's no so much why not just PREVENT it all? Because DRUGS and if not drugs then sleep paralysis, which seems real but is not real.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

WIKItard

I could go in right now and make up a complete bullshit story about magic and people would believe it because it is WIKI.

As you do not seem to understand how this site works or the subject matter really on it, you do not know how WIKI works.

Are you twelve? Summer break?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea and look at how many people think its bullshit. Let me tell you a fucking E.T. is gonna contact that one person with information. YA OKAY. Why the fuck would it choose him/her rather then a world leader or someone important? If E.T's no so much why not just PREVENT it all? Because DRUGS and if not drugs then sleep paralysis, which seems real but is not real.

Yeah..

So a preternatural intelligence should choose YOU? I for one wouldn't. Unless it was to completely and utterly fuck with you, of course.

:10-zax:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Along with all the other crap we have to re-write can we scrap magic/k and psychic and some other stupid words all together and come up with something new? Please?

How about we just not speak at all. Telepathy. Fuck noise.

Well I clearly stated I will keep responding because you respond to my posts. So its both you and your butt buddies fault that I am still here, you could just ignore me and continue with your delusional stories rather then trying to prove to me that magic/k is real and not just a silly childrens story (which it is just that, a childrens story)
but please by all means keep responding. Its not at all taking away from my time. I have all the time in the world. In fact I thank you for making my time go faster with this bullshit, its entertaining. I always want my time to go fast cause of how much of it I have.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ahh, so what DO you believe in? That you are intelligent?
I think we have a lot of evidence here to prove the contrary...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah..

So a preternatural intelligence should choose YOU? I for one wouldn't. Unless it was to completely and utterly fuck with you, of course.

:10-zax:

Where did I say it should choose me? I said if it was real it would choose someone IMPORTANT, ya know like someone in the government.... oh wait E.T.s Have done that, and still do that. They aren't gonna come to some random fuck tard like you or that person in that thread, they are just laughing at how retarded you are.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Again, where did I say I should be contacted? Seriously, do you even read?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I do, and I jumped to a conclusion. But you appear to need the remedial exercises in reading comprehension. You already proved it a few times earlier.

So now, I'll tell you what *I'm* skeptical of:
That there is any real hope for you.

:head-up-ass:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Getting a little scared? That ET thread. OP there is playing in the Ethers or Aethyrs. Not so different from our spirit friends.

AK is correct. Sometimes spirits CHOOSE YOU!

Pay attention to your dreams tonight. Come back tomorrow and tell us who or WHAT visited you. Please.

GLP