Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,659 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 498,030
Pageviews Today: 853,707Threads Today: 310Posts Today: 5,751
10:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Comet ISON, Egypt, Aliens, Nightmares & "Magick" ...oh my!

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 45186464
Canada
08/18/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Comet ISON, Egypt, Aliens, Nightmares & "Magick" ...oh my!
she said it was a demon but honestly... i doubt it!

she said the thing was twirling around my spine and that she got it out... Also i contacted her last week and she told me the reason i feel disoriented is because my being doesn't have the faith.... Straight up i felt manipulated.

she was chanting some jesus christ songs and doing chakra ballancing i presume. like some sort of massage

Last Edited by Blitz the storm-striker on 08/18/2013 06:23 PM
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13148732
United States
08/18/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just got a nice red karma hit saying: "Brain dead moron."
No doubt it was in response to my above post.
Of course, the person doesn't have a nutsack, and has to hide.. None if them have any balls (or dicks) whatsoever.

The worshippers of "The Shit-Stained Book" are lurking in the shadows of their own fucking lies...

Nice!

:crowley-poet:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

she said the thing was twirling around my spine and that she got it out... Also i contacted her last week and she told me the reason i feel disoriented is because my being doesn't have the faith.... Straight up i felt manipulated.

she was chanting some jesus christ songs and doing chakra ballancing i presume. like some sort of massage
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Kundalini is said to reside in the sacrum, in 3 and a half coils at the base of the spine. I would not doubt that many people undergo Kundalini Awakening with no clue as to what it is, and it is the same with the "medical professionals" that they will run to for so-called "help." But even they do not understand this, or even accept this as "fact," or even as a possibility, because of our Western culture of materialist reductionism, so they will dismiss it, and treat it as "disease."

I can't say that that is what you were experiencing, but I did, so I figured out what it was, and luckily, I had a bit of a support network in that one of the medical doctors that I work with is a Hindu, and she is involved in the spiritual aspects of her Eastern culture (the other Hindu doctor, he is not, though he was marginally familiar because of his family and upbringing, just did not pursue it...)

We are in interesting times indeed, as all is coming to Light, if you will. The veils are thinning, all is being uncovered and revealed. No longer will the liars and deceivers be able to continue to promulgate their lies and deceitful doctrines at the expense of your spiritual freedom.

We are one; we are none.

Edit: typo
wishiwas

User ID: 8808056
United States
08/18/2013 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can attest to the standing barefoot on the earth thing. Got my pelvis crushed last year. I found this place while recuperating. I didn't grow bone for almost 5 months, docs were not happy. As soon as it got warm, I was outside. And started growing cond. By the time I could really get around well, it was spring of this year, and my ortho just released me last week.

Get outside, in the sun. Barefoot. And breathe.
Justitiae soro Fides
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43271241
United States
08/18/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Is she doing some hybrid jesus reiki?

Demons - red flag.

YOU don't have faith? - red flag.

The person I work with has never been negative to me in any way. Never told me I was doing something wrong. Has never questioned my faith in or out of readings. Red flags all over the place.

It is hard for me to say some of this because I do have "belief systems" that I should study imparted to me during readings. Those are coming from spirit guides being channeled. I feel how I receive that information is different though from a conversation with this particular worker had when they are not "channeling." IN readings they are truly tapping into me and my needs. Not theirs.

In lucid conversations they do not tell me what to do based on their systems. They answer the questions I have graciously and without judgement. Ever. Has been nothing but warm and welcoming.

I have since encountered other authentic teachers and healers. They all work in different ways. One seems to know which books I will do better with. The other just tells me stuff at random that helps in the most wonderful ways. They really see and offer help without expecting anything in return. Never pushy. They guide. They do not push. There is a difference. It may be subtle in some cases but there is one.

Anyone looking to go to a healer or guide. Please research. Yellp is even worthwhile if need be. Also please be very careful in any internet dealings. There is something lost in not being able to look your guide in the eyes when they are working with you.

Personally I could not do reiki at this time because of all the extra energies ions lol coming in at this time off and on. Something about someone else touching me and messing with my aura/kundalini just does not set right at this time for me. This is very much about each of us on our own path with guidance from friends here and "there" now. EDIT: Somehow on our own oaths but staying connected to each other just the same in new and old ways.

This is like choosing a doctor lawyer what have you. You do build a very intimate relationship with them. They are looking at your soul. I did my research. Knew for years who it would be when the time came. I have never let just anyone "read" me.

hf

Edit:
Wanted to add that $ does make a difference. Make sure the charges are fair for the service. The only guide I pay for service is the main one I work with. The others I do purchase stuff in their shops, but the extra advice is unwarranted and always dead on. I get it whether I purchase something or not. They help because they are good people and authentic at what they do.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can attest to the standing barefoot on the earth thing. Got my pelvis crushed last year. I found this place while recuperating. I didn't grow bone for almost 5 months, docs were not happy. As soon as it got warm, I was outside. And started growing cond. By the time I could really get around well, it was spring of this year, and my ortho just released me last week.

Get outside, in the sun. Barefoot. And breathe.
 Quoting: wishiwas

Backyard baths are excellent as well. We scored an old tub earlier this year and have spent many a night under the moon and stars in the water. A cheap kiddie pool would do too. Lay back in the water and look at the sky. Which is what I am about to go do. There is something about the water that opens things up. Thoughts start to really flow. These things we are going through start to make sense.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aside from the Comet talk which has gotten downright stunning,

Thread: can anyone explain this vid on ISON?WTF

can we call this thing we do, we have, we study what it really is? We put these dark names on it. These negative meanings.

Mysticism: The beliefs, ideas or mode of thought of mystics. A doctrine of an immediate spiritual intuition of truths believed to transcend ordinary understanding. , or direct intimate union of the soul with "god" through contemplation or ecstasy. (meditation too)

Mystic: Involving or characterized by esoteric, otherworldly , or symbolic practices or content as certain "belief systems" and art. spiritually significant, ethereal.

There that is a much nicer, older truer way of saying magic, psychic, occult what have you. All those scary things.

Mystics have been around as long as life has been a mystery.

Mysticism is found across a broad spectrum of belief systems.

Studying and experiencing it is a wonderful journey if you allow it to be.
Professional Amateur
Cancelling Tomorrow

User ID: 39769035
United States
08/19/2013 09:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Pretty sure with timing of our PM about this, it was the same night I had a "triptik" dream about earthquake or some sort of event that caused "rumbling." Triptik meaning a three part dream. I have them . The first part is non-significant. Something that happens that day. Then there is a middle part and third.

In this dream.

First part: Something meaningless happened at work that day. A marker to remember that dream.

Second part: In a large room with others. Floor starts rumbling moving. We run outside.

Third part: A lot of water.

If we looked back at threads that day there were a lot of heavy dreams that night with similar themes. Earthquakes. Floods. Comets.
 Quoting: NolaRising

I had a couple of disaster dreams this past week. One was what I thought was a nuclear explosion, but when I think back to it it wasn't. It was not a mushroom cloud but just a huge fireball explosion. Huge. The next night was a gigantic flood and I narrowly escaped. They were vivid and I rarely remember dreams the next day let alone a week later.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/19/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty sure with timing of our PM about this, it was the same night I had a "triptik" dream about earthquake or some sort of event that caused "rumbling." Triptik meaning a three part dream. I have them . The first part is non-significant. Something that happens that day. Then there is a middle part and third.

In this dream.

First part: Something meaningless happened at work that day. A marker to remember that dream.

Second part: In a large room with others. Floor starts rumbling moving. We run outside.

If we looked back at threads that day there were a lot of heavy dreams that night with similar themes. Earthquakes. Floods. Comets.

I had a couple of disaster dreams this past week. One was what I thought was a nuclear explosion, but when I think back to it it wasn't. It was not a mushroom cloud but just a huge fireball explosion. Huge. The next night was a gigantic flood and I narrowly escaped. They were vivid and I rarely remember dreams the next day let alone a week later.
 Quoting: Professional Amateur

Thanks for sharing your dream:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2013 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

In this dream.

Quoting: AkashicRecord

Good Morning ye who holds the records : ) Did we dream?

Professional

CRAP yes. I would say my fireball and flooding dreams started and kept up for months in 09/10.

One of the first I remember is I am laying on my back in the middle of the street in New Orleans. A man at the time I thought was a close friend of mine, but may be my husband in actuality, is standing over me. His legs like an upside down V, he is holding a shotgun. I am crying. He keeps bending down and kissing me, soothing me, Brushing my forehead. Telling me it is going to be alright. What I am freaking out about is all of the fireballs in the sky over us. They are NOT military. They are fireballs.

There have been others where I wake up in my living room from a nap. Sun is shining. Water comes up under the door. Open it. Flooding from a direction that makes no sense. It goes on to more. This one repeated and comes around now and then. I actually threw out the pajamas I was wearing in it freaked me out so much. I have found I since replaced them with another set in the same color. FUCK.

Maybe a couple in 11/12. Then this year? WHAMMO! Several nights a week I am in a number of different scenarios on a number of related subjects.

I also had a dream back in the late 90's early 2000's about being in a New Orleans house and flooding. I never felt it was a Katrina type thing. Wait, no. Maybe it was. We were renting a house in the dream from the LANDLORD we were during Katrina. We were not renting form them at the time of the dream. We knew them. WOW. The flooding in that dream was the same amount we had in that house. CRAP. Sorry rambling but that just told me I dreamed Katrina maybe 6 years before??? Also all the spring of 2005 I dreamed of levees over topping. When she came that summer, I knew a full week before hand. Kat was IT. I KNEW. We left before the mandatory evac was even called. Packed up all we could because I KNEW we would not be back for weeks at the very least.

I know our confused troll is gone but LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS they are a window to reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16453458
United States
08/19/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll add that even though that idiot said he was only continuing to respond because of us, he was NOT going to leave. That is just the nature of extreme douchebaggery. :)

Anything that we said would have been jumped on by that guy. So you have to have a little fun with it in the process.

Roll with the punches, and then knock them the fuck out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16453458
United States
08/19/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

In this dream.

Good Morning ye who holds the records : ) Did we dream?

Professional

CRAP yes. I would say my fireball and flooding dreams started and kept up for months in 09/10.

One of the first I remember is I am laying on my back in the middle of the street in New Orleans. A man at the time I thought was a close friend of mine, but may be my husband in actuality, is standing over me. His legs like an upside down V, he is holding a shotgun. I am crying. He keeps bending down and kissing me, soothing me, Brushing my forehead. Telling me it is going to be alright. What I am freaking out about is all of the fireballs in the sky over us. They are NOT military. They are fireballs.

There have been others where I wake up in my living room from a nap. Sun is shining. Water comes up under the door. Open it. Flooding from a direction that makes no sense. It goes on to more. This one repeated and comes around now and then. I actually threw out the pajamas I was wearing in it freaked me out so much. I have found I since replaced them with another set in the same color. FUCK.

Maybe a couple in 11/12. Then this year? WHAMMO! Several nights a week I am in a number of different scenarios on a number of related subjects.

I also had a dream back in the late 90's early 2000's about being in a New Orleans house and flooding. I never felt it was a Katrina type thing. Wait, no. Maybe it was. We were renting a house in the dream from the LANDLORD we were during Katrina. We were not renting form them at the time of the dream. We knew them. WOW. The flooding in that dream was the same amount we had in that house. CRAP. Sorry rambling but that just told me I dreamed Katrina maybe 6 years before??? Also all the spring of 2005 I dreamed of levees over topping. When she came that summer, I knew a full week before hand. Kat was IT. I KNEW. We left before the mandatory evac was even called. Packed up all we could because I KNEW we would not be back for weeks at the very least.

I know our confused troll is gone but LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS they are a window to reality.

I couldn't remember any dream from last night, but it is somewhat rare that I do. Though I KNOW that I have them, it just may be that I am not meant to remember all of them.

I do want to mention an old dream that I had about 2 years ago. Maybe less.

This particular dream was very vivid, unlike most, and it had myself and my family standing out in our front yard looking up at what seemed to be a mostly daylit sky.
(I'm grabbing something from Google image search that might look "sort of similar" to what I recall it looking like within the dream...though it isn't perfect by any means...)

My family and I were standing in the front yard looking up at the sky, and it was basically daytime, which was the interesting part. Looking up, we saw something very bright in the sky. The fact that it was visible during the day was really impressive. Next to us, on our left, was a tree stump. This was actually the most bizarre and confusing part, because we have a tree in our front yard if standing where we were positioned in the dream. Or should I say, we HAD a tree there...

Months later, one calm night, no wind.., no storms.., there was a loud noise out front, so I ran outside because it scared the shit out of everyone in the house. That tree had completely split down right down the middle, and half of it essentially fell into the road, though still mostly connected to the base of the tree. A few days later, our friend helped us cut it down to the small stump that it is now.

I later remembered this dream, and the fact that there was a stump in it. Now we have that stump... You could say that we are now waiting for the sky object. :)

It was not a scary dream at all, and in fact, it was actually very fascinating, and beautiful. I didn't necessarily get the impression that it was coming AT the Earth, as the image might seem. The "visual" part was more fuzzy than the "impression" of things like the tree stump, and such.

:blue-fireball:
wishiwas

User ID: 4345124
United States
08/19/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to s1350.photobucket.com]

Can some one put this in 3-D?

This should be in a sphere, not a circle. I can see it. If you put it in a sphere, it is going to look similar to a ley line map. Kind of.

Thank you for your comment, i never thought of that.
Not sure how yo do it tho.

One Love!
D.
 Quoting: ExploringTheTruth

Asked the kids if they had anything that would help me with this, when I got home. They don't, so other than trying to build an actual sphere and fill it myself, then take a pic of it, I can't help.

I can see it in my minds eye, but I am a terrible artist, so making something like this will probably not work.

Sorry man!
Justitiae soro Fides
calidruid

User ID: 41238644
United States
08/19/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am guilty of "lurking". Lol! I'm enjoying this thread, and had to post. Been in the back round for a couple of days. I know, sounds creepy. I've been tapping into the collective a bit more than usual lately, and just wanted to give a warm "hi" to you. That's all :-)
"Big waves are nature's way of flipping out" - Corky Carroll, surfer dude

“This is a fierce bad rabbit; look at her savage whiskers, and her claws and her turned-up tail.” ~Beatrix Potter
ExploringTheTruth

User ID: 45231045
Indonesia
08/20/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to s1350.photobucket.com]

Can some one put this in 3-D?

This should be in a sphere, not a circle. I can see it. If you put it in a sphere, it is going to look similar to a ley line map. Kind of.

Thank you for your comment, i never thought of that.
Not sure how yo do it tho.

One Love!
D.
 Quoting: ExploringTheTruth

Asked the kids if they had anything that would help me with this, when I got home. They don't, so other than trying to build an actual sphere and fill it myself, then take a pic of it, I can't help.

I can see it in my minds eye, but I am a terrible artist, so making something like this will probably not work.

Sorry man!

No probs at all... Thanks a lot for trying tho!

One Love,
D.
ExploringTheTruth.

'If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.'
- Don Marquis.

"Real eyes realize real lies"
ExploringTheTruth

User ID: 45231045
Indonesia
08/20/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am guilty of "lurking". Lol! I'm enjoying this thread, and had to post. Been in the back round for a couple of days. I know, sounds creepy. I've been tapping into the collective a bit more than usual lately, and just wanted to give a warm "hi" to you. That's all :-)
 Quoting: calidruid

hf I do that sometimes too :))

One Love,
D.
ExploringTheTruth.

'If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.'
- Don Marquis.

"Real eyes realize real lies"
PIR

User ID: 33479868
United States
08/22/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hercobulus is coming...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/22/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This Saturday is a birthday party for the daughter of the friend & and his wife.

This is an interesting predicament because family and friends will be there, and I don't want to ruin a birthday party with a freaking interrogation session. But I may be able to test the waters a bit and try the next day possibly.

Either way, this is going to be one fucking awkward birthday party.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44201593
United States
08/23/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You lost me when you brought out the tarrot cards. Tarrot cards are the fakest shit I have ever seen, you using them crushed your authenticity.

Guys
Guise

This here be a woman, they are prone to this shit. Next thing she'll say is she talks to the dead using a Ouija board.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24104690

Then you haven't seen much fake shit. Tarot cards represent arche-types, probably something your measly mind can't grasp.

You can't back any of your shit, so you resort to infantile tactics, and demonstrate how disingenuous you are in the process.

You here, are prone to be confused, not have an idea what you are talking about, and make shit up on the fly.
Next thing you will say, will also have nothing to do with the topic, and just demonstrate further how clueless you are.

Get lost, turdball

:zomb hunter:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a psychotic episode caused by abnormal dopamine function.
Lay off the alcohol and weed, and get yourself to a doctor quick before it gets worse.
A course of Olanzapine is your best option.

crazyjak
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45284993

Lay off the internet psychiatry, and perpetuating fraud. You are full of shit, but can't see it or deal with it. Instead, POS like you who have no argument or nothing to say, just level useless ad-hominem attacks because that is all your weak mind can comprehend.

A course of reason and logic is your best option.

Until then, since you have nothing relevant to say, do everyone the favor
and

stfu
Inerrancia

User ID: 18792782
Spain
08/23/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ADSR

"Last day"... 1rof1
:fuaaaGIF:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Last day"... 1rof1
 Quoting: Inerrancia

it was, and I'm back...

wuddup?
:fuameme:
Inerrancia

User ID: 18792782
Spain
08/23/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Last day"... 1rof1

it was, and I'm back...

wuddup?

Yeah bro... I see... I knew it... banana2ohyeahgrinning
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Last day"... 1rof1

it was, and I'm back...

wuddup?

Yeah bro... I see... I knew it... banana2ohyeahgrinning

yeah, well I've eaten plenty of shit from the assholes on this site, and I'm dishing it back.

One of your friends is a POS, and needs to stop harassing me, and wilfully spreading lies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45416514
United States
08/23/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
You lost me when you brought out the tarrot cards. Tarrot cards are the fakest shit I have ever seen, you using them crushed your authenticity.

Guys
Guise

This here be a woman, they are prone to this shit. Next thing she'll say is she talks to the dead using a Ouija board.

BUllshit! Tarot is a great way to take advantage of the quantum nature of reality to see forward. The shuffling and cutting of the deck creates a random order of cards, mimicking the quantum nature of reality and extending the existence on many levels at once of the reader. Then drawing cards creates order out of chaos and gives insight into the behind the scenes working of what we call reality.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guys
Guise

BUllshit! Tarot is a great way to take advantage of the quantum nature of reality to see forward. The shuffling and cutting of the deck creates a random order of cards, mimicking the quantum nature of reality and extending the existence on many levels at once of the reader. Then drawing cards creates order out of chaos and gives insight into the behind the scenes working of what we call reality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45416514

YEP.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guys
Guise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45416514

this is a very interesting comment. Do you have any more on the connection between Tarot and how it takes advantage of the quantum nature of reality? I'm into QM myself, so anything you have on this would be helpful.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuck. does that mean SG was right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45316249

hfhf
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Well, that would be strange, but stranger things have happened.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here since you're too retarded to use the internet properly.

Straight from Wikipedia when I searched "Magick"

Magick is an Early Modern English spelling for magic, used in works such as the 1651 translation of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's De Occulta Philosophia, Three Books of Occult Philosophy, or Of Magick. The British occultist Aleister Crowley chose the spelling to differentiate the occult from stage magic and defined it as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will", including both "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic. Crowley wrote that "it is theoretically possible to cause in any object any change of which that object is capable by nature".[1] John Symonds and Kenneth Grant attach a deeper occult significance to this preference.[2]
Crowley saw magick as the essential method for a person to reach true understanding of the self and to act according to one's true will, which he saw as the reconciliation "between freewill and destiny."[3] Crowley describes this process in his Magick, Book 4:
One must find out for oneself, and make sure beyond doubt, who one is, what one is, why one is ...Being thus conscious of the proper course to pursue, the next thing is to understand the conditions necessary to following it out. After that, one must eliminate from oneself every element alien or hostile to success, and develop those parts of oneself which are specially needed to control the aforesaid conditions. (Crowley, Magick, Book 4 p.134)

Yes, please educate me on Agrippa and Abramelin, and ... I give up.

You are confusing his popularization of spelling "magic" as "magick" to identify the difference between real "magick" and "illusions," like stage magic sleight-of-hand card tricks and gimmicks, etc.

The troll hole is so fucking deep here, that I am afraid you are going to fall through to the other side of the Flat Earth...

Along with all the other crap we have to re-write can we scrap magic/k and psychic and some other stupid words all together and come up with something new? Please?

How about we just not speak at all. Telepathy. Fuck noise.

That's a great idea.

Just listen to the troll, he just stuck his own foot in his own mouth. He posts a link that shows magick going back to at least 1651, which is a translation from an earlier work apparently. This, right after stating that magick was only 100 years old.

Fuckin noise is right!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guys
Guise

:)

:thatsabutthurt:

GLP