Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,876 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 461,649
Pageviews Today: 730,786Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 4,480
07:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12990456
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Single question: If we were to be invaded, what is the possibility that veterans and patriots scattered to the four winds would galvanize? That a million trained combat vets, if that many even existed, could realistically overcome the overwhelming logistical considerations necessary to unify? Comms cut, roads blocked, eyes in the sky. Do you really think that they're prepared to abandon their families and the knows, which would be marginally manageable in a panic; likely unfit physically, and with inadequate amounts of food, water, and ammo? All to stare down an enemy that could very well resemble themselves? Two words: no way. There would certainly be some laudable resistance, but it would truly require a miracle to defend against an organized invader otherwise. When since WWII, is anyone even aware of a plan to defend our shores at the ready? Couldn't possibly happen without co-opting the civilian population. And I'm DAMN sure I don't recall anyone at any level of government organizing training for such ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

They may be a few pounds heavier and a few milli seconds slower but they would hold their own if organized and I'm sure there are plenty of ret Military officers who at this moment are poring over maps and planning ahead ..... just a precaution you understand. As for standing against an organized and trained enemy you forget the American people have done it before during the unpleasantness that ended at York Town, thankfully we are past that. tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
08/18/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
You folks are laughing but you forgot a few things. Not all the military are on our side. Obama has raised a private army. You just thinking of U.N. troops. I was told U.N. troops.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41943754
United States
08/18/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHAT IS U.S. CONGRESS? [link to duckduckgo.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Single question: If we were to be invaded, what is the possibility that veterans and patriots scattered to the four winds would galvanize? That a million trained combat vets, if that many even existed, could realistically overcome the overwhelming logistical considerations necessary to unify? Comms cut, roads blocked, eyes in the sky. Do you really think that they're prepared to abandon their families and the knows, which would be marginally manageable in a panic; likely unfit physically, and with inadequate amounts of food, water, and ammo? All to stare down an enemy that could very well resemble themselves? Two words: no way. There would certainly be some laudable resistance, but it would truly require a miracle to defend against an organized invader otherwise. When since WWII, is anyone even aware of a plan to defend our shores at the ready? Couldn't possibly happen without co-opting the civilian population. And I'm DAMN sure I don't recall anyone at any level of government organizing training for such ever.

They may be a few pounds heavier and a few milli seconds slower but they would hold their own if organized and I'm sure there are plenty of ret Military officers who at this moment are poring over maps and planning ahead ..... just a precaution you understand. As for standing against an organized and trained enemy you forget the American people have done it before during the unpleasantness that ended at York Town, thankfully we are past that. tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12990456

We NEVER got past it. Following the war of 1812, when the British were decidedly not going to quarter troops in the US any longer for the purpose of exploiting the resources here, they instead introduced a banking cartel that was finally recognized by Wilson's administration and actually defended by US to date. Sickening.

I stand by the assertion that it's not statistically likely we could galvanize in order to defend ourselves. And it's not because my heart isn't straight in that. As I mentioned earlier, my brain is telling me the list of variables necessary to overcome is simply overwhelming.

As for active duty military developing contingencies on their own? I refuse to discuss that. So will they. Besides, who domestically will even have the latitude to assemble in the interest of forming a militia? Try it RIGHT NOW and see what kind of reception you're met with when we're NOT on a wartime footing. And the majority of our combat troops are deployed, so don't plan on holding out for the cavalry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
08/18/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
how did this get pinned.?bsflag
K. Buzzkill

User ID: 35436963
United States
08/18/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is this pinned?

Lol..it's shit like this that makes GLP look weak.

OP is gone like the wind folks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30657134

So true. Is there a way to see who pinned this garbage? Please everyone with a brain (sorry, I mean brian) go to the 1st post & click the red unpin to put this in the trash where it belongs.
 Quoting: pedestrian

Not this Russian troop b.s. again.

FEMA has had a long-standing agreement with Russia.
[link to www.fema.gov]

I thought this was put to rest already?

tinfoil kitteh

Last Edited by K. Buzzkill on 08/18/2013 08:31 PM
Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34855642
United States
08/18/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
"SHE CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

Please God, let it come true.

:unhelmet:
 Quoting: The Comedian

Dammit Comedian! You stole my most popular range target. My son is gonna be pissed when he finds you took it for a photo op!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34855642
United States
08/18/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I can say at this point is that the hardest part will be pretending that myself and about 50 million other gun owners have not been waiting for this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7216603
United States
08/18/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
surely you people are not this stupid.

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36671987
United States
08/18/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
how did this get pinned.?bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

This.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36671987
United States
08/18/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
surely you people are not this stupid.

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7216603

You would hope so. Sadly it seems loads of tards believe the OP.
Arcana

User ID: 39935861
United States
08/18/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you joking about Marines? They have no independent thought and will do as they're told. Get a clue!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7216603
United States
08/18/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
some dipshit is likely going to get this innocent lady fired...

redface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5632427
United States
08/18/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12990456
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

We NEVER got past it. Following the war of 1812, when the British were decidedly not going to quarter troops in the US any longer for the purpose of exploiting the resources here, they instead introduced a banking cartel that was finally recognized by Wilson's administration and actually defended by US to date. Sickening.

I stand by the assertion that it's not statistically likely we could galvanize in order to defend ourselves. And it's not because my heart isn't straight in that. As I mentioned earlier, my brain is telling me the list of variables necessary to overcome is simply overwhelming.

As for active duty military developing contingencies on their own? I refuse to discuss that. So will they. Besides, who domestically will even have the latitude to assemble in the interest of forming a militia? Try it RIGHT NOW and see what kind of reception you're met with when we're NOT on a wartime footing. And the majority of our combat troops are deployed, so don't plan on holding out for the cavalry.

You are talking about decisions made by government's, frankly you give us far too much credit, no one could have seen that far into the future and predicted the American government would have formed the Fed, I'm afraid that your government let that jin out of the bottle ... we didn't do that for you. I didn't ask for information regarding retired Officer's you just inferred that yourself from what I wrote.
Look let me tell you something, your War of independence, although an important historical event, mean's nothing to people in Britain. To us it was just another avoidable colonial bush war that we had to spend our treasure and the lives of our young men on, sadly one of many.
To be honest you should be looking to your own defeatist attitude to an event that has not even happened as the problem not a War that happened over 200 years ago.
If you already believe yourself to be lost then invariably you will be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45301759
United States
08/18/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
V srs bznss ITT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7876686
United States
08/18/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another attentionista with such an outrageous claim, of course with absolute no evidence in the statement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is Major General Bob Andunk, military attaché for the UN.

As many of you are aware, there are numerous denials going around the internet that there are ships anchored off your coast. I'm happy to report that those of you who held firmly to your delusion of these ships being there, were, in fact, correct.

These ships were part of Operation SaltTheSlugs, which was a drill to check the alertness and readiness of the American slu.. err... people.

I'm happy to report that we have wrapped up the operation, and the ships HAVE NOW RETURNED TO PORT.

Thank you for your vigilance, and we'll be sure to let you know when we require your assistance in the future.

If you have any questions, please call our Defense Initiative Program Senter - Hessianic International Taskforce at 1-900-DIPS-HIT, (1-900-247-7448).

Thanks again,

Bob
Wanta10GA

User ID: 19657578
United States
08/18/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagyou post this crap as an AC - you have 0 credibility.
 Quoting: wrinkley

Thanks for saying this!

I said the following a few times on page 2 of this thread to OP....

OP
STOP!
IM the one who had posted about the 57 ships. Thanks to other GLP members and myself we found out quickly it was a glitch. I have posted this on the second page of that thread and even edited my first post!

SO PLEASE STOP REPORTING THIS!

The thread in question! Again (DAMN) OP PLEASE READ!....
Thread: 57 ships Anchored off shore of NJ, MD/VA
 Quoting: Wanta10GA

And to prove the 57 ships off the east coast was a glitch I made another screen capture 10 min ago...only one ship way out in the Atlantic, and it's moving!
This should prove it!(glitch was fixed)
[link to www.yankeewaterfowler.net]

TY for that ,hf

You are welcome! I'M just trying to tell the truth!
Yes I'M the one that started that thread about the 57 ships off the east coast....

In that thread a few members posted very simple and to the point valid debunks without being rude which helped me looked into things a bit further. After digging further THANKS TO the help of those members with legit/valid and to the point debunks I found out the following.....

It's was 4 ships (on the move) that was showing up as 57 ships. 1 ship showed up 23 times making it look like 23 ships in all. Normally it's one ship giving one weather report one location at a time. When the ship makes another weather report from a new updated location the old location and older weather report is removed from the map!

Because of that glitch, 1 ship (offshore of MD and VA) made 23 weather reports from 23 locations while on the move making look like 22 other ships was in that area. All those older 22 weather reports from the 22 locations wasn't removed from the map.

Just like what you saw with my recent screen capture, when that one ship way out in the Atlantic makes another weather report from another location, that ship location you saw on the map will be removed and a updated location and weather report will be posted on that map (See screen capture again below)!

Last Edited by Wanta10GA on 08/18/2013 09:08 PM
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 7511473
United States
08/18/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are talking about decisions made by government's, frankly you give us far too much credit, no one could have seen that far into the future and predicted the American government would have formed the Fed, I'm afraid that your government let that jin out of the bottle ... we didn't do that for you. I didn't ask for information regarding retired Officer's you just inferred that yourself from what I wrote.
Look let me tell you something, your War of independence, although an important historical event, mean's nothing to people in Britain. To us it was just another avoidable colonial bush war that we had to spend our treasure and the lives of our young men on, sadly one of many.
To be honest you should be looking to your own defeatist attitude to an event that has not even happened as the problem not a War that happened over 200 years ago.
If you already believe yourself to be lost then invariably you will be.

clappa

Wow never clappa guy'd a Brit before...feels dirty, yet satisfying...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42957823
United States
08/18/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

bsflagbsflagbsflagyou post this crap as an AC - you have 0 credibility.

Thanks for saying this!

I said the following a few times on page 2 of this thread to OP....

OP
STOP!
IM the one who had posted about the 57 ships. Thanks to other GLP members and myself we found out quickly it was a glitch. I have posted this on the second page of that thread and even edited my first post!

SO PLEASE STOP REPORTING THIS!

The thread in question! Again (DAMN) OP PLEASE READ!....

And to prove the 57 ships off the east coast was a glitch I made another screen capture 10 min ago...only one ship way out in the Atlantic, and it's moving!
This should prove it!(glitch was fixed)

TY for that ,hf

You are welcome! I'M just trying to tell the truth!
Yes I'M the one that started that thread about the 57 ships off the east coast....

In that thread a few members posted very simple and to the point valid debunks without being rude which helped me looked into things a bit further. After digging further THANKS TO the help of those members with legit/valid to the point debunks I found out the following.....

It's was 4 ships (on the move) that was showing up as 57 ships. 1 ship showed up 23 times making it look like 23 ships in all. Normally it's one ship giving one weather report one location at a time. When the ship makes another weather report from a new updated location the old location and older weather report is removed from the map!

Because of that glitch, 1 ship (offshore of MD and VA) made 23 weather reports from 23 locations while on the move making look like 22 other ships was in that area. All those older 22 weather reports from the 22 locations wasn't removed from the map.

Just like what you saw with my recent screen capture, when that one ship way out in the Atlantic makes another weather report from another location that ship location you saw on the map will be removed and a updated location and weather report will be posted on that map (See screen capture again below)!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43915547
United States
08/18/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you this my sources were either officers or special forces and not hear say...
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Will they be with the UN and the foreign troops?

No!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Imagine if you could a Sunday night.... Most people are sleeping or in bed by 10-11 pm... around 1 am all communications go down... A few people are aware but who can they call tell... By 1:15 the UN and foreign troops begin their mission... blocking off all major roadways and transportation... By 1:30 they are targeting those who are considered the most dangerous to put up a fight... By 7 am when most people wake up, they will have eliminated most of the major threats... and no one even knows it yet!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39464638

Drug dealers and Gang Bangers will most likely be up way past midnight. All have weapons and pose a big threat. So yeah, take them out first. This will give me time to set up sniper positions all along their roadway check points.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12468817
United States
08/18/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
sierra
hotel
india
lima
lima
sierra

fucking all over this thread!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45377459
Bulgaria
08/18/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
sierra
hotel
india
lima
lima
sierra

fucking all over this thread!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12468817

And a dumbass all over the above post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44523821
Canada
08/18/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Fuck! The U.S. is preparing to invade their own Country!

I guess they're starting to run out of other Countries to invade.

America, Fuck Yeah!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45332838
United States
08/18/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

America, Fuck Yeah!

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44523821

We're coming for your Tim Hortons next...So you just be quiet...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/18/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

America, Fuck Yeah!

5a

best reply all day...
ghost runner

User ID: 24911818
United States
08/18/2013 09:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
16,000 ????

boy, are they gonna wish they never
took THAT cruise!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2911051
United States
08/18/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What makes you think those dealers and gangbangers wouldn't be in on it. after all they are allowed to exist and are part of the same hierarchy as the "elites"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44523821
Canada
08/18/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

America, Fuck Yeah!

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44523821

We're coming for your Tim Hortons next...So you just be quiet...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45332838

Please do, you're totally welcome to their shitty coffee.
Besides, you already have Tim Hortons it in some states.
rockon

GLP