Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,238 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 820,653
Pageviews Today: 1,452,023Threads Today: 616Posts Today: 10,706
04:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44523821
Canada
08/18/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Holy Fuck! The U.S. is preparing to invade their own Country!

I guess they're starting to run out of other Countries to invade.

America, Fuck Yeah!

5a

best reply all day...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45263888
08/18/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
16000? Hell, there's nearly that many in people in Oklahoma's average gun club. LMAO.
 Quoting: TheShoveler(AmJedi)

Your gun owners font have tanks and air support.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45263888
08/18/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 ????

boy, are they gonna wish they never
took THAT cruise!!
 Quoting: ghost runner

16,000 is not an accurate figure , they arent Russian anyway. That is a false statement. Chinese easily. Send 5 Million to USA, no problem, you Complied and handed your Country over to Obama, so whats the big deal ? You are going to fight now ? No. You will give in like you have done for 50 years.
WHYCANTYOUSPELL
User ID: 45224965
United States
08/18/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something so serious, can you just take the time to correct very basic spelling errors? I mean, if what you say is true, which it very well may be. You're discrediting it by the very fact that you're making so many errors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If you already believe yourself to be lost then invariably you will be."

I agree, that's absolutely true. I adore my country. Hell, I'll reluctantly admit to liking a few people in it. Wouldn't tell them though. I fully intend to die here and would risk the loss of property and life for it as necessary. I don't believe "myself" to be lost at all. I do however, believe the nation has not only lost its sense of identity, but has actually been engineered to systematically fail. The very best example of that I can give is congresses failure to regulate trade. Meanwhile, our government has made every preparation necessary to literally beat back any and all resistance that may manifest itself as a result of people coming into the knowledge that individual liberties are an illusion, and that the government in its current size and scope merely indulge us from time-to-time.

I understood beyond a shadow of a doubt that this nation by-and-large, was lost when the Patriot Act was drafted and supported almost unanimously by our leadership while the DHS was quietly preparing for the kind of domestic confrontation that could only come from a marginalized population.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/18/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
SORRY GUYS ABOUT THE SPELLING ERRORS THE BOLD TEXT I JUST COPIED AND PASTED... THE OTHER NO EXCUSE OTHER THEN I HAVENT SLEPT IN 3 DAYS AND COULD REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SPELLING ERRORS DURING ARMAGEDDON SO FUCK OFF.. TOO MUCH GOING ON TOO LITTLE TIME TO GET PREPARED TIME IS VERY SHORT.... BEEN AT GUN SHOWS ALL DAY BUYING CASES UPON CASES OF AMMO AND LONGER RANGE SNIPER RIFLES...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy Fuck! The U.S. is preparing to invade their own Country!

I guess they're starting to run out of other Countries to invade.

America, Fuck Yeah!

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44523821

Just LMAO at a "Canadian Sniping." This IS the end times.
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 37271103
United States
08/18/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was said earlier in this thread that 'they' are already here and have been training here.

Where, pray tell, are the various headquarters/training grounds for said practices? And, what do the vehicles look like, color, etc.?

Thank you.,

Last Edited by Ms. Superduper on 08/18/2013 09:52 PM
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
shadasonic

User ID: 41520215
United States
08/18/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships.

Where are those ships now?

I can't find them here: [link to www.vesselfinder.com] or here [link to www.marinetraffic.com] here [link to www.shiptracking.eu] or here [link to shipfinder.co]
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

I do believe this report was from the 13th which would be plenty of time to scrub any unauthorized release of classified military data. Wouldn't you agree?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40444714

If this were true you wouldn't find any of these on vessel finder for christs sake
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43639439
United States
08/18/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20919782
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
SORRY GUYS ABOUT THE SPELLING ERRORS THE BOLD TEXT I JUST COPIED AND PASTED... THE OTHER NO EXCUSE OTHER THEN I HAVENT SLEPT IN 3 DAYS AND COULD REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SPELLING ERRORS DURING ARMAGEDDON SO FUCK OFF.. TOO MUCH GOING ON TOO LITTLE TIME TO GET PREPARED TIME IS VERY SHORT.... BEEN AT GUN SHOWS ALL DAY BUYING CASES UPON CASES OF AMMO AND LONGER RANGE SNIPER RIFLES...

My neighbor is in his 70's. He owns one rifle: a .270 Winchester. He shoots 2 bullets a year: One to sight the rifle for the season and one to kill a deer. He has 50 of them on his walls. Seriously. In summary, you don't need gobs of firearms and ammo to get the job done. And moreover, you don't need one that shoots out to a mile, which is a shot you'll likely never get or could hit anyway. Is it too late to get your money back and some sleep?
Ms. Superduper

United States
08/18/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was said earlier in this thread that 'they' are already here and have been training here.

Where, pray tell, are the various headquarters/training grounds for said practices? And, what do the vehicles look like, color, etc.?

Thank you.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44079434
United States
08/18/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
You see what Obama is doing in the middle east and you doubt this even for a second.. you better wake up fast..

My uncle is ex military. He was in for 32 years, Vietnam vet. He has been telling our entire family for the past 6 months to get food, water, and all other supplies and to HIDE them and do not tell anyone where they are. He has told us that this is urgent.

I don't know what he knows, but he has told all of us that he is worried and that we needed to listen to him.

The point in hiding everything is because he says they will seize food and water supplies from the people to make them more compliant.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Have different guns for different purposes... Just picked up a win 700 300 win mag wanted a 700 to 1100 yard gun, then wanted a better 300-500 yard gun so picked up a savage tactical 10 series 308 with silencer and 3rd generation night scopes for all...

have not much for the ar-15 so I traded it for an Ar-10 308 with night scope...

Im well covered...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting: TheShoveler(AmJedi)

Your gun owners font have tanks and air support.

actually yes we do!
Ms. Superduper

United States
08/18/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

PATRIOT NEWS II
YESTERDAY AT 6:24PM
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECERATARYCONFIRMS TO MILITARY
VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE
U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

U.S. MILITARY VETERAN BENJAMAN FRANCIS
COOLEY HAS JUST BEEN BANNED FROM FB FOR
POSTING A MESSAGE TO ONE OF OUR REPORTES,
JAMES DYSART, IN WHICH HE SAID, AT 2:13 PST
AUGUST 13TH, THAT, "YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD
[SENATOR MITCH] MCCONNELL'SSECRATARY, SHE
CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

MR. DYSART THEN ASKED, "WHAT? WHEN WAS THIS BEN?"

MR. COOLEY THEN CONTINUED: "I EVEN REMARKED
TO HER THAT I WOULD KILL EVERY BLUE HELMET THAT
COMES FOR MINE, AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TALK
LIKE THAT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO IS LISTENING,
SO SHE INADVERTANTLY COMFIRMED THAT
TOO.

I WAS SPEAKING WITH MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECRATARY NOT 15 MINUTES AGO TO CONFIRM THE
POST ON MY WALL FROM REDFLAGNEWS.

FB IMMEDIATELY SHOUT DOWN OUR REPORTERS'
ACCESS TO ALL OF HIS MESSAGES RIGHT AFTER MR
COOLEY WROTE THIS AND WAS DELETED FROM MR COOLEY'S
ACCOUNT PERMANANTLY, SO THAT NO ONE COULD
GET FURTHER INFORMATION OR SEE REDFLAG NEWS
ARTICLE THAT HE REFERENCED. PLEASE PAS ON
THIS INFO AND MESSAGE OR CALL MR MCCONNELL,
GEOHART, PAUL, AMASH, CRUZ, ISSA, ECT
AND THE NEWS MEDIA WISH BEFORE
UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

I believe that the 16k Russian troops that we requested are on these ships. And they probably are not the only ones on these ships. And please remember the the U.N. Troops that have been training here most likely have not left.

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
GOD BLESS
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2013 09:30PM by barrett.

This has been confirmed People I'm trying to get further information...

Ms. Superduper

United States
08/18/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

PATRIOT NEWS II
YESTERDAY AT 6:24PM
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECERATARYCONFIRMS TO MILITARY
VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE
U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

U.S. MILITARY VETERAN BENJAMAN FRANCIS
COOLEY HAS JUST BEEN BANNED FROM FB FOR
POSTING A MESSAGE TO ONE OF OUR REPORTES,
JAMES DYSART, IN WHICH HE SAID, AT 2:13 PST
AUGUST 13TH, THAT, "YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD
[SENATOR MITCH] MCCONNELL'SSECRATARY, SHE
CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

MR. DYSART THEN ASKED, "WHAT? WHEN WAS THIS BEN?"

MR. COOLEY THEN CONTINUED: "I EVEN REMARKED
TO HER THAT I WOULD KILL EVERY BLUE HELMET THAT
COMES FOR MINE, AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TALK
LIKE THAT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO IS LISTENING,
SO SHE INADVERTANTLY COMFIRMED THAT
TOO.

I WAS SPEAKING WITH MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECRATARY NOT 15 MINUTES AGO TO CONFIRM THE
POST ON MY WALL FROM REDFLAGNEWS.

FB IMMEDIATELY SHOUT DOWN OUR REPORTERS'
ACCESS TO ALL OF HIS MESSAGES RIGHT AFTER MR
COOLEY WROTE THIS AND WAS DELETED FROM MR COOLEY'S
ACCOUNT PERMANANTLY, SO THAT NO ONE COULD
GET FURTHER INFORMATION OR SEE REDFLAG NEWS
ARTICLE THAT HE REFERENCED. PLEASE PAS ON
THIS INFO AND MESSAGE OR CALL MR MCCONNELL,
GEOHART, PAUL, AMASH, CRUZ, ISSA, ECT
AND THE NEWS MEDIA WISH BEFORE
UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

I believe that the 16k Russian troops that we requested are on these ships. And they probably are not the only ones on these ships. And please remember the the U.N. Troops that have been training here most likely have not left.

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
GOD BLESS
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2013 09:30PM by barrett.

This has been confirmed People I'm trying to get further information...

I'm going to assume the OP is not going to answer my previous duplicate question...

That's okay. I tend to disbelieve this alert for the following reason:

We have on GLP from time to time and actually quite regularly, reports of our military travels across the U.S. These reports are varied in form, i.e. railroading military equipment, travels of same on the major highways, etc.

For THIS reason, I am asking for the same type of reporting on these "UN" troops.

Please respond.

shroom

Last Edited by Ms. Superduper on 08/18/2013 10:01 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If all those troops stormed the US...Do you think it would be reported on MSM ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45194744

No. And the internet will be shut off, as well as all other communications.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43915547
United States
08/18/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something so serious, can you just take the time to correct very basic spelling errors? I mean, if what you say is true, which it very well may be. You're discrediting it by the very fact that you're making so many errors.
 Quoting: WHYCANTYOUSPELL 45224965

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
foreign troops will not just walk into America this will instead be staged as a terrorist invasion they will be allowed to destroy historical monuments, in secret they will be granted immunity from our government for their actions, roads will be destroyed drones will be used and a grid collapse will take place.

I speak from dreams I have had about this. It will start on our coast.

God always warns his children first.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34116696

They're going to announce a bunch of fake terror threats, just like the did last month, and soon we will see the DHS everywhere in our neighborhoods, just like what happened in Boston.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
No they arent they are going to come hard and fast... probably at night....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150530
United States
08/18/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey snake airlines quit posting your bullshit... I'm speaking with real people in the military now get the fuck off my thread...
duFontaine.

User ID: 29412599
United States
08/18/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper

I saw several convoying together in Central Tx months ago. Their own military vehicles..French, Russian soldiers mixed together.
"Accept now that all you have seen from the day of your birth on the surface of the earth, to the present, are wonderful only because the finite mind of man is confused with fragments of evidence, that, from whatever direction we meet them, spring from an unreachable infinity."

"There was a man who could create what could not be imagined. A temple so great you questioned if it was built with human hands. A man who built an idea into the greatest force the world has ever known. A world built from a single word. I care not for the folly of man but for the end of human contention."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
we could beat the shit out of them if we all ban together... but if people cower like dogs its over just like hitler and the jews...
duFontaine.

User ID: 29412599
United States
08/18/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper

I saw several convoying together in Central Tx months ago. Their own military vehicles..French, Russian soldiers mixed together.
 Quoting: duFontaine.

I assumed it was a training and they were just getting gas.
"Accept now that all you have seen from the day of your birth on the surface of the earth, to the present, are wonderful only because the finite mind of man is confused with fragments of evidence, that, from whatever direction we meet them, spring from an unreachable infinity."

"There was a man who could create what could not be imagined. A temple so great you questioned if it was built with human hands. A man who built an idea into the greatest force the world has ever known. A world built from a single word. I care not for the folly of man but for the end of human contention."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39422382
United States
08/18/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
So bs or any real confirmation? I would dig through the pages but on my cell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
So bs or any real confirmation? I would dig through the pages but on my cell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39422382

Total BS started by a shit-stirrer, kept alive by the reading challenged masses....
Mazza

User ID: 2530461
United States
08/18/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 ????

boy, are they gonna wish they never
took THAT cruise!!
 Quoting: ghost runner

16,000 is not an accurate figure , they arent Russian anyway. That is a false statement. Chinese easily. Send 5 Million to USA, no problem, you Complied and handed your Country over to Obama, so whats the big deal ? You are going to fight now ? No. You will give in like you have done for 50 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45263888

Maybe the first waves of patriots will die but that will strengthen the resolves of others. Americans of all flavors want peace, but that doesn't mean they won't fight when their backs are against the wall.
oldmandowntheroad

User ID: 24360013
United States
08/18/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this true, remember Russia was over here last summer getting use to our weapons

I think they will knock out the eletric first, before invasion

to keep us from organizing faster
Forgiven
God's Elect
Warrior for Christ
What if Earth is another planets Hell?

GLP