Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 549,414
Pageviews Today: 972,859Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 7,493
10:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Arete11

User ID: 8545334
United States
08/18/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
I'm sure all these assholes in the WH have this knowledge, all the while they collect a paycheck off our backs.

Last Edited by Arete11 on 08/18/2013 11:42 PM
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/18/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
My neighbor said he just came from a high level meeting, Jihad in america with in 2 weeks he said buy food...
CE1

User ID: 736626
United States
08/18/2013 11:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

PATRIOT NEWS II
YESTERDAY AT 6:24PM
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECERATARYCONFIRMS TO MILITARY
VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE
U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

U.S. MILITARY VETERAN BENJAMAN FRANCIS
COOLEY HAS JUST BEEN BANNED FROM FB FOR
POSTING A MESSAGE TO ONE OF OUR REPORTES,
JAMES DYSART, IN WHICH HE SAID, AT 2:13 PST
AUGUST 13TH, THAT, "YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD
[SENATOR MITCH] MCCONNELL'SSECRATARY, SHE
CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

MR. DYSART THEN ASKED, "WHAT? WHEN WAS THIS BEN?"

MR. COOLEY THEN CONTINUED: "I EVEN REMARKED
TO HER THAT I WOULD KILL EVERY BLUE HELMET THAT
COMES FOR MINE, AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TALK
LIKE THAT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO IS LISTENING,
SO SHE INADVERTANTLY COMFIRMED THAT
TOO.

I WAS SPEAKING WITH MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECRATARY NOT 15 MINUTES AGO TO CONFIRM THE
POST ON MY WALL FROM REDFLAGNEWS.

FB IMMEDIATELY SHOUT DOWN OUR REPORTERS'
ACCESS TO ALL OF HIS MESSAGES RIGHT AFTER MR
COOLEY WROTE THIS AND WAS DELETED FROM MR COOLEY'S
ACCOUNT PERMANANTLY, SO THAT NO ONE COULD
GET FURTHER INFORMATION OR SEE REDFLAG NEWS
ARTICLE THAT HE REFERENCED. PLEASE PAS ON
THIS INFO AND MESSAGE OR CALL MR MCCONNELL,
GEOHART, PAUL, AMASH, CRUZ, ISSA, ECT
AND THE NEWS MEDIA WISH BEFORE
UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

I believe that the 16k Russian troops that we requested are on these ships. And they probably are not the only ones on these ships. And please remember the the U.N. Troops that have been training here most likely have not left.

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
GOD BLESS
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2013 09:30PM by barrett.

This has been confirmed People I'm trying to get further information...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Thread: United Nations Document Shared on Social Media Says Civilian Gun Confiscation is in the Works for United States…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108643
United States
08/19/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
My neighbor said he just came from a high level meeting, Jihad in america with in 2 weeks he said buy food...

My Uncle was at the meeting and can confirm this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/19/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

My Uncle was at the meeting and can confirm this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108643

My sister said she was just at a mid-level meeting; They thought it prudent to buy hamburgers.....
judahbenhuer

User ID: 39815649
United States
08/19/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
16000? Hell, there's nearly that many in people in Oklahoma's average gun club. LMAO.
 Quoting: TheShoveler(AmJedi)

You an Okie? If so...where from?
“My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.”
-Stonewall Jackson

"The Bible that is falling apart usually belongs to a person who is not." - Charles Spurgeon

“I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe . . . Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy.”

“If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper; but if we and our posterity neglect its instructions and authority, no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and bury all our glory in profound obscurity.” -Daniel Webster
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/19/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
not joking neighbor had no Idea I knew about gun confiscation and while we were talking he said Obama was going to start gun confiscation within two weeks... out of the blue... so this shit is real...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/19/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forget the guns you know what who fucking cares....

I just read this... the bible is right your guns will not save you!

The Great Day of the Lord
1For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

4Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. {THE END OF THE PROPHETS.}
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/19/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
In light of today's Washington Times article regarding the UN Small Arms Treaty, I'm not sure how this fell completely off the radar.
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 45395948
Estonia
08/19/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP for saying that you're stupid troll, you were probably right after all.
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11273531
United States
08/20/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, shiate eh. Maybe they will capture DC...I don't think anyone would notice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45332838

300 Spartans took on how many?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39464638

^^^THIS^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

so if there are 100 million americans who have a gun. Of that maybe 5% would actually put up a fight. Thats 5 million... of that maybe 1% would actually be willing and have experience in a live fire fight..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39464638

naw it's more than that lol
MyTheory

User ID: 44707063
United States
08/20/2013 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Red Dawn 2012, Olympus has fallen 2013, and White House Down 2013 seems pretty close huh? if you watch these movies pay attention to the news bradcasts they used in red dawn? Somethings brewing the likes humanity has never seen three hundred plus citizens in this country, over half the population is armed to the teeth,

and then this [link to www.examiner.com]

You would have to storm this country completly unaware, and brute utter force, and thats still pushing it, unless people just roll over and take it so they don't lose there stuff lol

Last Edited by MyTheory on 08/20/2013 05:51 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
08/20/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw these movies and my husband and I thought wow that gives people IDEAS on how to do it... not good not good.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Red Dawn 2012, Olympus has fallen 2013, and White House Down 2013 seems pretty close huh? if you watch these movies pay attention to the news bradcasts they used in red dawn? Somethings brewing the likes humanity has never seen three hundred plus citizens in this country, over half the population is armed to the teeth,

and then this [link to www.examiner.com]

You would have to storm this country completly unaware, and brute utter force, and thats still pushing it, unless people just roll over and take it so they don't lose there stuff lol
 Quoting: MyTheory
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45688315
United States
08/24/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mitch MCConnell cruise

GLP