Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 972,298
Pageviews Today: 1,927,692Threads Today: 814Posts Today: 16,881
09:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
The "blue helmet" thing and criticisms of it notwithstanding, the matter of foreign citizens on American soil is clearly a necessary dialogue. To dismiss the plausibility of this would be purely ignorant. Consider how many armies we've trained and equipped abroad. Consider the number of illegals here from Mexico alone. Consider the events unfolding in Egypt, where the alleged trouble-makers have come in from abroad and have been funded by your tax dollars courtesy of the only administration in American history that has ever been sympathetic toward Islam. Consider these things carefully. You'll find your head and your heart are diametrically conflicted.
Huh?
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself..................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Check your damn facts before tell the world the sky is falling.

Here's the link:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36671987
United States
08/18/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

PATRIOT NEWS II
YESTERDAY AT 6:24PM
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECERATARYCONFIRMS TO MILITARY
VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE
U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

U.S. MILITARY VETERAN BENJAMAN FRANCIS
COOLEY HAS JUST BEEN BANNED FROM FB FOR
POSTING A MESSAGE TO ONE OF OUR REPORTES,
JAMES DYSART, IN WHICH HE SAID, AT 2:13 PST
AUGUST 13TH, THAT, "YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD
[SENATOR MITCH] MCCONNELL'SSECRATARY, SHE
CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

MR. DYSART THEN ASKED, "WHAT? WHEN WAS THIS BEN?"

MR. COOLEY THEN CONTINUED: "I EVEN REMARKED
TO HER THAT I WOULD KILL EVERY BLUE HELMET THAT
COMES FOR MINE, AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TALK
LIKE THAT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO IS LISTENING,
SO SHE INADVERTANTLY COMFIRMED THAT
TOO.

I WAS SPEAKING WITH MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECRATARY NOT 15 MINUTES AGO TO CONFIRM THE
POST ON MY WALL FROM REDFLAGNEWS.

FB IMMEDIATELY SHOUT DOWN OUR REPORTERS'
ACCESS TO ALL OF HIS MESSAGES RIGHT AFTER MR
COOLEY WROTE THIS AND WAS DELETED FROM MR COOLEY'S
ACCOUNT PERMANANTLY, SO THAT NO ONE COULD
GET FURTHER INFORMATION OR SEE REDFLAG NEWS
ARTICLE THAT HE REFERENCED. PLEASE PAS ON
THIS INFO AND MESSAGE OR CALL MR MCCONNELL,
GEOHART, PAUL, AMASH, CRUZ, ISSA, ECT
AND THE NEWS MEDIA WISH BEFORE
UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

I believe that the 16k Russian troops that we requested are on these ships. And they probably are not the only ones on these ships. And please remember the the U.N. Troops that have been training here most likely have not left.

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
GOD BLESS
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2013 09:30PM by barrett.

This has been confirmed People I'm trying to get further information...

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

PATRIOT NEWS II
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

COLLECT ARMS."

TOO.

UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

I believe that the 16k Russian troops that we requested are on these ships. And they probably are not the only ones on these ships. And please remember the the U.N. Troops that have been training here most likely have not left.

III%
GOD BLESS

bsflag
~@~@The Cosmic Sphere@~@~

User ID: 15628045
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself..................

Check your damn facts before tell the world the sky is falling.

Here's the link:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!
 Quoting: Huh? 28511532

Good evening Mr Shillington Shillford. How are things with you and the rest of the damage limitation team in Shillville?
Founders Fan

User ID: 43754708
United States
08/18/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I appreciate that you want to warn people but unless you have more I don't think this is legit
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/18/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Us Military hates obama so its going to get interesting...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40444714
United States
08/18/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
McConnell is a senator, so how much else did you get wrong?
 Quoting: davvi

Congress is both the House and Senate. The two make up the Congress.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

PATRIOT NEWS II
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

COLLECT ARMS."

TOO.

UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

III%
GOD BLESS

I think you are full off BS but do you have a date when this is suppossed to happen? I want a date so I can come back to this thread after nothing happens and put a BS flag on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24137261
United States
Report Abusive Post
The "blue helmet" thing and criticisms of it notwithstanding, the matter of foreign citizens on American soil is clearly a necessary dialogue. To dismiss the plausibility of this would be purely ignorant. Consider how many armies we've trained and equipped abroad. Consider the number of illegals here from Mexico alone. Consider the events unfolding in Egypt, where the alleged trouble-makers have come in from abroad and have been funded by your tax dollars courtesy of the only administration in American history that has ever been sympathetic toward Islam. Consider these things carefully. You'll find your head and your heart are diametrically conflicted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

Great analysis, except I don't find my head and heart conflicted at all. The damn truth is that elections are rigged in this country, the fucking NSA who knows what other agencies that feed from them have compromised officials to a magnitude we can only image of, and this is what you get...

Head and heart issues? No, how about an internal take-over issue instead....
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
suicide mission
 Quoting: Founders Fan

Is it any coincidence that one's contract with the government when joining the military defines that party as property of the government, with no regard or consideration for expendability? If you've put on a uniform, you learned pretty f'in fast that you were already a dead man before you laced your boots. An invasion would be less a matter of suicide as it would be business, as ALL wars have EVER been. Gains and losses will, on occasion, be measured by death. But then that was already figured into the business plan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45345035
United States
Report Abusive Post
o. k., ac from the uk, i totally believe you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
Report Abusive Post
Oh no its real, I just spent 45 minutes speaking with an colonel that's all i will say its real, foreign troops are on the ground right now... they are real they are practicing heavily in texas and other states... they have plans on literally going door to door.... people I cannot say much more then this for the protection of that colonel but it is very fucking real I can assure you.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not in the UK...
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 44953572
Estonia
08/18/2013 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no its real, I just spent 45 minutes speaking with an colonel that's all i will say its real, foreign troops are on the ground right now... they are real they are practicing heavily in texas and other states... they have plans on literally going door to door.... people I cannot say much more then this for the protection of that colonel but it is very fucking real I can assure you.....

OP, you are a stupid troll. putin
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Juggalo

User ID: 45291906
United States
Report Abusive Post
The shear number of SHILLS that have ascended on this thread PROVE this rumor has LEGS!

Something is about to go down.

One Tequila!
Two Tequila!
Three Tequila, ...... Floor!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45124012
United States
Report Abusive Post

Senators and Representatives are both Congressmen. Sure, OP is probably a flake, but look to your own knowledge base and make sure you're in the right before making asinine statements.
~@~@The Cosmic Sphere@~@~

User ID: 15628045
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I am not in the UK...

Yes you are, it says in your profile.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Great analysis, except I don't find my head and heart conflicted at all. The damn truth is that elections are rigged in this country, the fucking NSA who knows what other agencies that feed from them have compromised officials to a magnitude we can only image of, and this is what you get...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24137261

I should have been clearer about the head and the heart. And I hope I don't speak only for myself. What I know to be true in an academic sense about my country and the people who run it, and what I truly believe it to be in my heart, are two COMPLETELY different things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44934807
Canada
08/18/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Mitch McConnell's Secretary" ...... Oh please!

It's a miracle someone hasn't said that Obama is Godzilla!
 Quoting: Anonymous 29365483

My feeling exactly. Although I'm sure it's coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45332838
United States
08/18/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not in the UK...

It's clear you are not in the Mid-Atlantic either.

But cool story, bro.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33676911
United States
08/18/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

TOMATO PLANTS..are harvested..repeat..tomato harvest.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/18/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Congress is both the House and Senate. The two make up the Congress.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40444714

Try calling a Senator Congressman so and so and see what happens...

The headline says CONGRESSMAN Mitch McConnell and McConnell is a member of the Senate...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40444714
United States
08/18/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24137261

I should have been clearer about the head and the heart. And I hope I don't speak only for myself. What I know to be true in an academic sense about my country and the people who run it, and what I truly believe it to be in my heart, are two COMPLETELY different things.

I welcome you with your clinical academic background with a twist of awakening good sir/maam. Be careful though; the rabbit hole goes very deep.
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39595739
United States
08/18/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

No fear.

They'd have to coordinate millions of troops on the sly, so nobody from state to state, city to city, neighborhood to neighborhood, house to house could be forewarned... even if the grid went down, word would spread fast.

Unless they could do that... FAIL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44813355
United States
08/18/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
"SHE CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
COLLECT ARMS."

Please God, let it come true.

:unhelmet:
 Quoting: The Comedian

Yeah, copy that - bet they won't be wearing UN blue helmets. They'll be wearing American uniforms. How do you know you aren't smoking Americans?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
foreign troops will not just walk into America this will instead be staged as a terrorist invasion they will be allowed to destroy historical monuments, in secret they will be granted immunity from our government for their actions, roads will be destroyed drones will be used and a grid collapse will take place.

I speak from dreams I have had about this. It will start on our coast.

God always warns his children first.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34116696

koolaid
natasha77

User ID: 35682194
United States
08/18/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many have had visions of the UN attacking us.
I don't doubt it.44no44
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/18/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Senators and Representatives are both Congressmen. Sure, OP is probably a flake, but look to your own knowledge base and make sure you're in the right before making asinine statements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45124012

If you know proper etiquette you do not refer to a Senator as a congressman... There is a reason why one is called Representative and the other Senator...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
"SHE CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
COLLECT ARMS."

Please God, let it come true.

:unhelmet:
 Quoting: The Comedian

Yeah, copy that - bet they won't be wearing UN blue helmets. They'll be wearing American uniforms. How do you know you aren't smoking Americans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44813355

If they point a gun at me, do I care?

GLP