Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,213,315
Pageviews Today: 2,026,209Threads Today: 834Posts Today: 14,482
07:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42957823
United States
08/18/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
bump

why would they delete his account?

all of this is happening so fast.... it must have begun.

hiding
Sarah Langley

User ID: 37861890
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
16,000 troops?

hahaha, that isn't even enough troops to take Virginia.

I doubt you could take one county with 16,000 troops.
Sarah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
Report Abusive Post
McConnell is a senator, so how much else did you get wrong?
 Quoting: davvi

Senators and Representatives are both Congressmen. Sure, OP is probably a flake, but look to your own knowledge base and make sure you're in the right before making asinine statements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45124012

If you know proper etiquette you do not refer to a Senator as a congressman... There is a reason why one is called Representative and the other Senator...

When one finds oneself in a hole, it's prudent to put down the shovel and stop digging.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45366857
United States
08/18/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shear number of SHILLS that have ascended on this thread PROVE this rumor has LEGS!

Something is about to go down.

Quoting: Juggalo

alpha tango charlie zulu whisky foxtrot lima oscar echo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40444714
United States
Report Abusive Post

Congress is both the House and Senate. The two make up the Congress.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40444714

Try calling a Senator Congressman so and so and see what happens...

The headline says CONGRESSMAN Mitch McConnell and McConnell is a member of the Senate...

If I could call him anything, it would be coward and traitor. Stop being a dumbass! He is a member of Congress and who cares about your damn etiquette?
~WaaWaa~

User ID: 45135834
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
look op i dont mind rolling with it but ur thread started to get me interested here i put down my slice of caeke an sat up in my swivel chair...

now after that bought of exercise i want proof... slaphimslaphimtantrumhuffy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45332838
United States
08/18/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

Quoting: Sarah Langley

No, shiate eh. Maybe they will capture DC...I don't think anyone would notice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself..................
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Check your damn facts before tell the world the sky is falling.

Here's the link:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!
 Quoting: Huh? 28511532

Good evening Mr Shillington Shillford. How are things with you and the rest of the damage limitation team in Shillville?
 Quoting: ~@~@The Cosmic Sphere@~@~

Here, drinks on me, moron.... koolaid
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
Report Abusive Post

Senators and Representatives are both Congressmen. Sure, OP is probably a flake, but look to your own knowledge base and make sure you're in the right before making asinine statements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45124012

If you know proper etiquette you do not refer to a Senator as a congressman... There is a reason why one is called Representative and the other Senator...

When one finds oneself in a hole, it's prudent to put down the shovel and stop digging.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28511532

True, you really should shut up now....

[link to answers.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
Report Abusive Post
What is it that makes it so impossible to conceive the United States of America is immune from the fate countless other nations and political systems have suffered in a mere two thousand years? Now, my personal conviction is that our nation is truly the result of Divine providence. But if the majority of the nation is no longer inspired by the Holy Spirit in the same way, I'm curious to know from what conviction will someone draw enough courage and fortitude from to save a nation? The expense to create this nation was in the loss of life and fortune. I don't know too many friends or neighbors willing to risk the same to preserve it. As far as I can tell, there would be no better time than the present to strike us at the weakest we've ever been.
Sarah Langley

United States
08/18/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45332838

Or care.
Sarah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45370716
United States
Report Abusive Post
bsflag 57 times
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
Report Abusive Post
I'm telling you people it is real... this is not the only officer i have spoken too about this several months back I met a couple of Ariforce officers at a gun show they were buying every gun they could get their hands on... they were the first ones who have alerted me to what was going on...

I can tell you this, many of them are not in obama's corner and they know exactly what he is doing....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12990456
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calling BS on this. Every other house hold has a weapon of some kind, even a double barrel shotgun firing buckshot can do some harm in the right hands, you would have to be a complete idiot to try and take American arms by force. Obama is too sly a fox to try a stunt like that and as an ex British Soldier I can tell you for a fact any British Soldiers would wearing UN blue would say "fuck that" and light up a smoke and have a nice cup of tea.
No way would we do that to the US, we are practically family for fucks sake.
davvi

United States
08/18/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Congress is both the House and Senate. The two make up the Congress.

Try calling a Senator Congressman so and so and see what happens...

The headline says CONGRESSMAN Mitch McConnell and McConnell is a member of the Senate...

If I could call him anything, it would be coward and traitor. Stop being a dumbass! He is a member of Congress and who cares about your damn etiquette?

I do. If we can't even get the simple things right how the hell are we going to handle the big things?

This is primary school crap and you as adult, I will assume, should know at least this simple thing about your government...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5632427
United States
08/18/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sarah Langley

United States
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

It took 543,000 US troops to take Kuwait in Desert Storm.

Kuwait is like the size of Delaware.

They're going to need more ships.
Sarah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
Report Abusive Post
final words of advice JUST GET FUCKING READY.... IF YOU HAVE NOT FINALIZED YOUR PREPS DO IT NOW....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36671987
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships.

Where are those ships now?

I can't find them here: [link to www.vesselfinder.com] or here [link to www.marinetraffic.com] here [link to www.shiptracking.eu] or here [link to shipfinder.co]
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

Please
feedtroll
~WaaWaa~

United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
this is why i love GLP so much some people make even me look sane.... now thats hard :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45342445
United States
08/18/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have been waiting and training for this for years now.
All our rifles are zeroed.
Bring it on!
~WaaWaa~

United Kingdom
08/18/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
final words of advice JUST GET FUCKING READY.... IF YOU HAVE NOT FINALIZED YOUR PREPS DO IT NOW....

your in the U.K what u worrying about missing eastenders?!?! its ok u got super noodles and a copy of the sun newspaper relax an enjoy.... your EPIC FAIL.......
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALSO KEEP IN MIND WHEN A NATION IS WEEKEND AND THEN AS HATED AS OURS... THEN WOULD BE A PERFECT TIME FOR THOSE NATIONS TO RISE UP AGAINST US...

WE ARE MYSTERY BABYLON... DONT FORGET .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
FOR THE FIFTH TIME ON NOT IN UK
ar-15 nut

User ID: 44044090
United States
08/18/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

Or care.

Agreed they can have Washington D.C.ohyeah
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45129331
United States
08/18/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whose uncle is spreading these rumors now? Someone frass up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

Sarah, I'm not being condescending, but I've got to ask: How many SS did it actually require to pen 16,000 Jews in a camp like farm animals? Or 160,000 for that matter? When a squad of well-armed, well-trained troops sweeps a neighborhood, they will descend upon your home. When they grab a child and decorate the living room wall with the brains that child was using moments earlier to color a picture for you, precisely what kind of a condition will you be in to resist? I'm not trying to gross you out, but rather inform you of how it works. Of how it's always worked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39464638
United States
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

300 Spartans took on how many?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36671987
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's really hard to take anything posted in locked caps seriously .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42763347

Also the OPs post is full of spelling and grammer mistakes.
davvi

United States
Report Abusive Post
ALSO KEEP IN MIND WHEN A NATION IS WEEKEND AND THEN AS HATED AS OURS... THEN WOULD BE A PERFECT TIME FOR THOSE NATIONS TO RISE UP AGAINST US...

WE ARE MYSTERY BABYLON... DONT FORGET .

729 hmmm well he does spell like an American so maybe...but nah I am thinking british muzz...

GLP