Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,335,786
Pageviews Today: 2,028,956Threads Today: 561Posts Today: 10,968
05:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12990456
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
FOR THE FIFTH TIME ON NOT IN UK
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Flag by your name says different, unless you are using a proxy. You must realise how bat shit crazy this all sounds. No one is going to take your word on the basis of a post on a forum full of conspiracy nuts. You need to calm down mate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40444714
United States
08/18/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Congress is both the House and Senate. The two make up the Congress.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40444714

Try calling a Senator Congressman so and so and see what happens...

The headline says CONGRESSMAN Mitch McConnell and McConnell is a member of the Senate...
 Quoting: davvi

If I could call him anything, it would be coward and traitor. Stop being a dumbass! He is a member of Congress and who cares about your damn etiquette?

I do. If we can't even get the simple things right how the hell are we going to handle the big things?

This is primary school crap and you as adult, I will assume, should know at least this simple thing about your government...

How can someone with so much green karma be such a dumb ass? Both the Senate and the House of Representations are the Congress. Now lets talk about the message.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Aspirant~

User ID: 42248331
United States
08/18/2013 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone google earth the area to confirm?
Orig. Member ID: 16669 8/14/05~

All inflammatory & provocative posts by above user are for entertainment purposes only & do not necessarily represent the views of said poster~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36671987
United States
08/18/2013 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
McConnell is a senator, so how much else did you get wrong?

Lol. OP you have been busted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44813355
United States
08/18/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
"SHE CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

Please God, let it come true.

:unhelmet:
 Quoting: The Comedian

Yeah, copy that - bet they won't be wearing UN blue helmets. They'll be wearing American uniforms. How do you know you aren't smoking Americans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44813355

If they point a gun at me, do I care?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28511532

No, guess not... Sad state our country is in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45353097
United States
08/18/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Military ships can turn their transmitter off so that they are not tracked. Infact, I never see naval vessels on tracking sites.
clapon

User ID: 45104790
United States
08/18/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself..................

Check your damn facts before tell the world the sky is falling.

Here's the link:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!
 Quoting: Huh? 28511532

really, than why have the cruise ships been sabotaged ? so they couldn't go out into open waters and see what is really happening or see into open waters.

Last Edited by causation on 08/18/2013 07:06 PM
funny thing happened the other day...

disclaimer. all statements are to be construed as questions.end

oh yeah ... your fired...end
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh no its real, I just spent 45 minutes speaking with an colonel that's all i will say its real,

Now I am 100% certain you are a liar and spreading bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

hahaha, that isn't even enough troops to take Virginia.

I doubt you could take one county with 16,000 troops.
 Quoting: Sarah Langley

No, shiate eh. Maybe they will capture DC...I don't think anyone would notice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45332838

It took 543,000 US troops to take Kuwait in Desert Storm.

Kuwait is like the size of Delaware.

They're going to need more ships.

10% of those would have been combat troops. The remainder: logistics. And the center of a desert is a logistical nightmare. Food, water, communications, machinery maintenance, etc. The United States would be more like sweeping a vineyard when the vines were at their peak during a record harvest. Consider what every American home and shopping mall has available for the resources necessary to feed and mobilize an army of little means? Look up Ghengis Khan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39464638
United States
08/18/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no its real, I just spent 45 minutes speaking with an colonel that's all i will say its real,

Now I am 100% certain you are a liar and spreading bullshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36671987

But... Colonel Sanders would be privy to this info as it would affect his operations..
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
The shear number of SHILLS that have ascended on this thread PROVE this rumor has LEGS!

Something is about to go down.

Quoting: Juggalo

So when somebody calls the OP out on his lies and BS they are instantly a shill?

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

300 Spartans took on how many?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39464638

^^^THIS^^^
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shear number of SHILLS that have ascended on this thread PROVE this rumor has LEGS!

Something is about to go down.

Quoting: Juggalo

So when somebody calls the OP out on his lies and BS they are instantly a shill?

putin

The thread has been pinned, therefore it must be true, hence anyone questioning it is a shill and needs to be tarred and feathered!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of folks not even bright enough to be embarrassed.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

why would they delete his account?

all of this is happening so fast.... it must have begun.

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42957823

Do you have proof he had an account that got deleted?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

^^^THIS^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

so if there are 100 million americans who have a gun. Of that maybe 5% would actually put up a fight. Thats 5 million... of that maybe 1% would actually be willing and have experience in a live fire fight..
clapon

United States
08/18/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
FOR THE FIFTH TIME ON NOT IN UK

Flag by your name says different, unless you are using a proxy. You must realise how bat shit crazy this all sounds. No one is going to take your word on the basis of a post on a forum full of conspiracy nuts. You need to calm down mate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12990456

perfect, the double reverse bluff .works every time...ha ha ha

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45332838
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself..................

Here's the link:

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!

really, than why have the cruise ships been sabotaged ? so they couldn't go out into open waters and see what is really happening
 Quoting: clapon

It takes a cruise ship to go out in the Atlantic? OK...

I'm active in the Bay sailing community.

Know how many people have report 57 ships station keeping in the Atlantic.

Zero..moving along.

***Oh wait...I know maybe there are part of the Philadelphia experiment...that would explain it.
Juggalo

User ID: 45291906
United States
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

I guess You missed the whole "Boston Bombing" when 4.5 Million Boston and Greater Boston area residence were "Sheltered in Place" with out a single shot fired, by 5,000 DHS agents.

Last Edited by Lupe_Ate_My_Tacos on 08/18/2013 07:05 PM
One Tequila!
Two Tequila!
Three Tequila, ...... Floor!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm telling you people it is real... .

So give us a date this is going to happen. I want to be able to come back to this thread the day after nothing hapens and put a BS flag on this.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/18/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try calling a Senator Congressman so and so and see what happens...

The headline says CONGRESSMAN Mitch McConnell and McConnell is a member of the Senate...

If I could call him anything, it would be coward and traitor. Stop being a dumbass! He is a member of Congress and who cares about your damn etiquette?

I do. If we can't even get the simple things right how the hell are we going to handle the big things?

This is primary school crap and you as adult, I will assume, should know at least this simple thing about your government...

How can someone with so much green karma be such a dumb ass? Both the Senate and the House of Representations are the Congress. Now lets talk about the message.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Yes you stupid dumb moron, they are both in congress, but a general and a private are both in the army, but you would not call the general "Private" now would you.

Do you not understand anything about elections? Do you not understand the difference between a senator and a congressman? You diminish the Senator's standing by calling him congressman.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

It took 543,000 US troops to take Kuwait in Desert Storm.

Kuwait is like the size of Delaware.

They're going to need more ships.

This
AwesomeSauce

User ID: 27326813
United States
08/18/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
This one I would hope isn't true since I live a mile from the beach in NJ ><
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

I am open to any and all sides of a story but beware,I have a biased opinion from life experiences just like you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4836541
Hong Kong
08/18/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a GOP fucktard. Mitchie Conman is a fuctard GOP senator...u can even get that right and you got a whole bunch of GLP / GOP wankers hooting your shitty tune. What fucktards you sheeple are
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^THIS^^^

so if there are 100 million americans who have a gun. Of that maybe 5% would actually put up a fight. Thats 5 million... of that maybe 1% would actually be willing and have experience in a live fire fight..

Here is the other thing to think about... If this is true, what they would do is around midnight-1 am (while everyone is sleeping) what they will do is take down the internet and all communications... They will have a list of all gun owners and those likely to put up a fight.. Those people will get their door busted in between 1 am and 6 am and they will be completely defenceless... They could pull this in about 1 night (just like Santa Clause does it in 1 night)
clapon

United States
08/18/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's the link:

really, than why have the cruise ships been sabotaged ? so they couldn't go out into open waters and see what is really happening
 Quoting: clapon

It takes a cruise ship to go out in the Atlantic? OK...

I'm active in the Bay sailing community.

Know how many people have report 57 ships station keeping in the Atlantic.

Zero..moving along.

***Oh wait...I know maybe there are part of the Philadelphia experiment...that would explain it.

do you ever leave the bay? do youever see war ships when your out sailing ever?

Last Edited by causation on 08/18/2013 07:09 PM

davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/18/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lol. OP you have been busted.

And I still have an AMERICAN butthole calling Mitch McConnell a Congressman. You can forgive the brit for being ignorant of what the difference between congress creatures and senators are, but an American who doesn't know the difference and instead of learning is still arguing...?

God shoot me now some people are too stupid to live among.

Not you AC LOLOL the other half assed AC....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32805406
United States
08/18/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Congress is both the House and Senate. The two make up the Congress.

You are one big dumbass The Congress is not the Senate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
.............You diminish the Senator's standing by calling him congressman.

lolatu
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^THIS^^^

Here is the other thing to think about... If this is true, what they would do is around midnight-1 am (while everyone is sleeping) what they will do is take down the internet and all communications... They will have a list of all gun owners and those likely to put up a fight.. Those people will get their door busted in between 1 am and 6 am and they will be completely defenceless... They could pull this in about 1 night (just like Santa Clause does it in 1 night)

This?

GLP