Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,364 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,683
Pageviews Today: 360,284Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,099
05:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

clapon

User ID: 45104790
United States
08/18/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Check your damn facts before tell the world the sky is falling.

Here's the link:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!
 Quoting: Huh? 28511532

really, than why have the cruise ships been sabotaged ? so they couldn't go out into open waters and see what is really happening
 Quoting: clapon

It takes a cruise ship to go out in the Atlantic? OK...

I'm active in the Bay sailing community.

Know how many people have report 57 ships station keeping in the Atlantic.

Zero..moving along.

***Oh wait...I know maybe there are part of the Philadelphia experiment...that would explain it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45332838

do you ever leave the bay? do youever see war ships when your out sailing ever?
has anyone from your bay sailing community anything to report ? please tell

Last Edited by causation on 08/18/2013 07:12 PM
funny thing happened the other day...

disclaimer. all statements are to be construed as questions.end

oh yeah ... your fired...end
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32805406
United States
08/18/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Try calling a Senator Congressman so and so and see what happens...

The headline says CONGRESSMAN Mitch McConnell and McConnell is a member of the Senate...
 Quoting: davvi

If I could call him anything, it would be coward and traitor. Stop being a dumbass! He is a member of Congress and who cares about your damn etiquette?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40444714

I do. If we can't even get the simple things right how the hell are we going to handle the big things?

This is primary school crap and you as adult, I will assume, should know at least this simple thing about your government...

How can someone with so much green karma be such a dumb ass? Both the Senate and the House of Representations are the Congress. Now lets talk about the message.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

You need reading skills. the House of Representations is the Congress. The Senate is separate from the House. Senators have a six year term, Congress a two year term. Please tell me you was not born in the USA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, shiate eh. Maybe they will capture DC...I don't think anyone would notice.

300 Spartans took on how many?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39464638

^^^THIS^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

so if there are 100 million americans who have a gun. Of that maybe 5% would actually put up a fight. Thats 5 million... of that maybe 1% would actually be willing and have experience in a live fire fight..

That's probably approaching accurate. How many armed colonists were actually willing to take up arms against the British? What's changed? And the average citizen that owns a firearm has a semi-auto, with little or no fire discipline, and limited ammo regardless.
Fingulas

User ID: 15068997
United States
08/18/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is amazingly untrue news.

15,000 - 20,000 wouldn't even hold new york city. Can you imagine trying to re-supply them while under fire?

It would take multiple divisions, maybe more than the US can currently field YEARS to suppress this nation. The supply of such a force with multiple fronts and possible engagement by rouge air-force and army forces?

HA! No way this is even close to true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45332838
United States
08/18/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Check your damn facts before tell the world the sky is falling.

Here's the link:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Since I consider it unlikely that you will actually read the post, I'll give you the short form: NO SHIPS ANCHORED OFF-SHORE!
 Quoting: Huh? 28511532

really, than why have the cruise ships been sabotaged ? so they couldn't go out into open waters and see what is really happening

It takes a cruise ship to go out in the Atlantic? OK...

I'm active in the Bay sailing community.

Know how many people have report 57 ships station keeping in the Atlantic.

Zero..moving along.

***Oh wait...I know maybe there are part of the Philadelphia experiment...that would explain it.

do you ever leave the bay?

I personally have not been out in awhile...but there is not so much as a peep in any of the community about these ghost ships.

There are also many fishing vessels commercial and non-commercial that are out and about.

The fact is there are no ships staging for some mythical invasion of the US.

Nobody is going to try and implement martial law in the Appalachians or the blue ridge.

DC? meh who cares.

Wanna get a bunch of red necks running around with beer and hunting rifles...tell em the UN is coming.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
08/18/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
unshotup
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
Report Abusive Post
16,000 troops?

hahaha, that isn't even enough troops to take Virginia.

I doubt you could take one county with 16,000 troops.
 Quoting: Sarah Langley

No, shiate eh. Maybe they will capture DC...I don't think anyone would notice.

Or care.
 Quoting: Sarah Langley

Agreed they can have Washington D.C.ohyeah
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

Pretty sure they got it already.
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39464638
United States
Report Abusive Post

300 Spartans took on how many?

^^^THIS^^^

so if there are 100 million americans who have a gun. Of that maybe 5% would actually put up a fight. Thats 5 million... of that maybe 1% would actually be willing and have experience in a live fire fight..

That's probably approaching accurate. How many armed colonists were actually willing to take up arms against the British? What's changed? And the average citizen that owns a firearm has a semi-auto, with little or no fire discipline, and limited ammo regardless.

Yep... this is why Veterans and anyone else with proper training will be targetted first... The weekend warriors and hunters will be targetted after that...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^THIS^^^

Here is the other thing to think about... If this is true, what they would do is around midnight-1 am (while everyone is sleeping) what they will do is take down the internet and all communications... They will have a list of all gun owners and those likely to put up a fight.. Those people will get their door busted in between 1 am and 6 am and they will be completely defenceless... They could pull this in about 1 night (just like Santa Clause does it in 1 night)

This?

Absolutely. How many untold numbers of innocent civilians have been dragged from their homes throughout history while they slept? Blitzkrieg 101.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
08/18/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

If I could call him anything, it would be coward and traitor. Stop being a dumbass! He is a member of Congress and who cares about your damn etiquette?

I do. If we can't even get the simple things right how the hell are we going to handle the big things?

This is primary school crap and you as adult, I will assume, should know at least this simple thing about your government...

How can someone with so much green karma be such a dumb ass? Both the Senate and the House of Representations are the Congress. Now lets talk about the message.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

You need reading skills. the House of Representations is the Congress. The Senate is separate from the House. Senators have a six year term, Congress a two year term. Please tell me you was not born in the USA.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32805406

OMG, just how thick are you???? You do not call a senator a congressman...I was born here and I did pay attention in civics class, did you?

The OP is a brit and as I said can be forgiven for getting it wrong, but you? I hope your stupidity is terminal...
davvi

United States
08/18/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

15,000 - 20,000 wouldn't even hold new york city. Can you imagine trying to re-supply them while under fire?

It would take multiple divisions, maybe more than the US can currently field YEARS to suppress this nation. The supply of such a force with multiple fronts and possible engagement by rouge air-force and army forces?

Quoting: Fingulas

True NYC police force is about 35,000 strong...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36329423
Denmark
08/18/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK shills take your quibbling to another thread... or be banned... this is a serious thread... and very serious shit is about to go down... and it is going to be 10 times worse then anything you can imagine.... the military is not completely on obama's side and will not put up with him hurting Americans... When the shit goes hot... be ready to fight like men or get the fuck out of the way, and if you are an illegal here in the states you better think of getting the fuck out of this country as fast as possible....you will be first on the list...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK shills take your quibbling to another thread... or be banned... this is a serious thread... and very serious shit is about to go down... and it is going to be 10 times worse then anything you can imagine.... the military is not completely on obama's side and will not put up with him hurting Americans... When the shit goes hot... be ready to fight like men or get the fuck out of the way, and if you are an illegal here in the states you better think of getting the fuck out of this country as fast as possible....you will be first on the list...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

but what if they come in the middle of the night?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
08/18/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

boring
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

but what if they come in the middle of the night?

If they effin wake me up from a dead sleep, I will be pissed OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45372235
Netherlands
08/18/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sleep with my gun like any good marine...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Disregard the shills OP, we just need a timeframe, so I can stay up..
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sleep with my gun like any good marine...

Op any other info you have? How close are we?
davvi

United States
08/18/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

0bama has completely replaced real American military leaders with a bunch of sissies just like him. The military, the police, the FBI and every other agency is on his side, make no mistake about that.
pedestrian

User ID: 26594156
United States
08/18/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This garbage is now spammed all over the net & only serves to give the libtards another laugh at the "right wing wackos."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish I knew a time frame.... the people I spoke with didnt know a time frame... a lot of people have been pointing to a time between September 1 October 1st dont know though.. If i hear more I will let you know...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Denmark
08/18/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you this my sources were either officers or special forces and not hear say...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43994704
United States
08/18/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

15,000 of the best federal, state and locals moved into a SUBURB of Boston for days trying to shut it down to find ONE BOMBER.

They failed, they exhausted themselves and all their resources, all this with a very cooperative public.

Think now with 40% of that population pissed off, stung to fury, sniping those troops to shreds how long do you think that operation will last?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have any idea what 20,000 MARSOC troops are capable of? You'd better wire your thinking a bit tighter. If you live in a city, you're at the epicenter of screwed. Water, food, waste: control seized immediately, with little effort. Citizens, even armed citizens will be in shock from the panic and lawlessness that would ensue. Truth told, citizens would be more of a threat to one another than armed troops.

Etc., etc., etc. I can go on and on about the plans that have been perfected, by US, over the years to overwhelm civilian populations. And in case you haven't noticed, American cities are being used routinely for urban warfare drills. That's a first in MY lifetime of 46 years.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I wish I knew a time frame.... the people I spoke with didnt know a time frame... a lot of people have been pointing to a time between September 1 October 1st dont know though.. If i hear more I will let you know...

Thanks.. and I would prefer them to come after at least my first cup of coffee... Like between 8 am to 9 am is fine.. Except on Tuesdays cause thats my early day..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45371656
United States
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you this my sources were either officers or special forces and not hear say...

"My sources were.. people I don't know what they were..."

And yes, it is hearsay.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12990456
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^THIS^^^

Yep... this is why Veterans and anyone else with proper training will be targetted first... The weekend warriors and hunters will be targetted after that...

There must be thousands, tens of thousands of combat veterans in the US, Vietnam, GWI, GWII, Afganistan not to mention the Vets of the various bush wars the US has been involved in over the years. It would be a monumental task to hit all those people at the same time, and they would have to hit them at the same time because once word got out shit would hit the fan.
Sorry but I aint buying it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will they be with the UN and the foreign troops?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45368299
United States
08/18/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

I was waiting on a call and just got the confirm, this message that was taken from a smart phone. I just got the confirmation on this message. It was a news report that was posted on FB and was emediately deleted and Ben's Fb accout was terminated permanently.

Here's the lates on the 57 ships. I can't get the image to transfer so I'll have to type it myself.

PATRIOT NEWS II
YESTERDAY AT 6:24PM
PATRIOT NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECERATARYCONFIRMS TO MILITARY
VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE
U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE AND STEAL THEIR WEAPONS
NSA IS SUPPORTING HIM:

U.S. MILITARY VETERAN BENJAMAN FRANCIS
COOLEY HAS JUST BEEN BANNED FROM FB FOR
POSTING A MESSAGE TO ONE OF OUR REPORTES,
JAMES DYSART, IN WHICH HE SAID, AT 2:13 PST
AUGUST 13TH, THAT, "YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD
[SENATOR MITCH] MCCONNELL'SSECRATARY, SHE
CONFIRMED THAT U.N. TROOPS ARE GOING TO
BE LOOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLETO
COLLECT ARMS."

MR. DYSART THEN ASKED, "WHAT? WHEN WAS THIS BEN?"

MR. COOLEY THEN CONTINUED: "I EVEN REMARKED
TO HER THAT I WOULD KILL EVERY BLUE HELMET THAT
COMES FOR MINE, AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TALK
LIKE THAT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO IS LISTENING,
SO SHE INADVERTANTLY COMFIRMED THAT
TOO.

I WAS SPEAKING WITH MITCH MCCONNELL'S
SECRATARY NOT 15 MINUTES AGO TO CONFIRM THE
POST ON MY WALL FROM REDFLAGNEWS.

FB IMMEDIATELY SHOUT DOWN OUR REPORTERS'
ACCESS TO ALL OF HIS MESSAGES RIGHT AFTER MR
COOLEY WROTE THIS AND WAS DELETED FROM MR COOLEY'S
ACCOUNT PERMANANTLY, SO THAT NO ONE COULD
GET FURTHER INFORMATION OR SEE REDFLAG NEWS
ARTICLE THAT HE REFERENCED. PLEASE PAS ON
THIS INFO AND MESSAGE OR CALL MR MCCONNELL,
GEOHART, PAUL, AMASH, CRUZ, ISSA, ECT
AND THE NEWS MEDIA WISH BEFORE
UN INVASION BEGINS.

End of message...

we need to confirm this,

I believe that the 16k Russian troops that we requested are on these ships. And they probably are not the only ones on these ships. And please remember the the U.N. Troops that have been training here most likely have not left.

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
GOD BLESS
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2013 09:30PM by barrett.

This has been confirmed People I'm trying to get further information...

so our credible info now comes from secretaries?

bsflag

GLP