Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 206,570
Pageviews Today: 290,791Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 1,088
02:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45332838
United States
08/18/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
I can tell you this my sources were either officers or special forces and not hear say...
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36329423

Will they be with the UN and the foreign troops?

No!

Imagine if you could a Sunday night.... Most people are sleeping or in bed by 10-11 pm... around 1 am all communications go down... A few people are aware but who can they call tell... By 1:15 the UN and foreign troops begin their mission... blocking off all major roadways and transportation... By 1:30 they are targeting those who are considered the most dangerous to put up a fight... By 7 am when most people wake up, they will have eliminated most of the major threats... and no one even knows it yet!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39464638

You must be a city slicker...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45332838

LOL... Far from it... I will be on the early morning raid list, if you get my drift... But glad to see you have absolutely no insight into reading people...

Then don't indulge in pure fantasy.

I live in the Appalachians. Shit like that is just what it is...fantasy.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
08/18/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Urgent: CONGRESSMAN MITCH MCCONNELL'S SECERATARY CONFIRMS TO VET THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO USE U.N. TROOPS TO ATTACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
16000 Russian troops are no match for 1,000,000 + armed Americans.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
wrinkley

User ID: 45373622
United States
08/18/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagyou post this crap as an AC - you have 0 credibility.
wrinkles slow you down so you can see
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45373876
United States
08/18/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
gonna need a lot more than 16k.
A LOT MORE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39464638
United States
08/18/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Imagine if you could a Sunday night.... Most people are sleeping or in bed by 10-11 pm... around 1 am all communications go down... A few people are aware but who can they call tell... By 1:15 the UN and foreign troops begin their mission... blocking off all major roadways and transportation... By 1:30 they are targeting those who are considered the most dangerous to put up a fight... By 7 am when most people wake up, they will have eliminated most of the major threats... and no one even knows it yet!!

LOL... Far from it... I will be on the early morning raid list, if you get my drift... But glad to see you have absolutely no insight into reading people...

You have no military ops training...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42957823
United States
08/18/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for time frame

bump
Bel Air

User ID: 1301574
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is DHS Region III

Thread: BREAKING FEMA REGION THREE ALERTS.............FOR OCTOBER!!!! Somethings up!!!

And the purchase of millions of rounds for (Russian) AK47's?

They bring the guns, but we gotta buy the ammo???

(Hmmm....)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44497368

That's kind of what I was thinking: They're coming to defend FEMA III post EMP, not invade CONUS.

Of course it is an invasion but, as many have mentioned, 16k is not enough. They are a suitable force to hold a limited amount of ground with the right media plan in play. More will follow.

Tomatoes plants redeployed.

Last Edited by Bel Air on 08/18/2013 08:00 PM
Bel Air
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44860960
United States
Report Abusive Post

OP - there was a thread on here about a week ago .. about 57 ships:

Thread: 57 ships Anchored off shore of NJ, MD/VA

Maybe this has something to do with it?
pedestrian

User ID: 26594156
United States
Report Abusive Post
How is this pinned?

Lol..it's shit like this that makes GLP look weak.

OP is gone like the wind folks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30657134

So true. Is there a way to see who pinned this garbage? Please everyone with a brain (sorry, I mean brian) go to the 1st post & click the red unpin to put this in the trash where it belongs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Ya, why don't you ask the 10th mountain in GA why they don't want to go into the Appalachians.

Again...pure fantasy on your part.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12990456
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
They would not be able to any of this without the active help of the military I served along side the US Marines back in the mid 80's in Germany and I cannot believe, no I WILL NOT believe the US Marine Corps would sit idly by and allow this to happen. The Marines I knew would not allow it and I don't think todays Marines would either.
Hell if you cut a Marine he bleeds red, white and blue and asks for another. And I suspect it would be true for the Navy, Army and Airforce too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12990456

Not disagreeing, just asking, what if that soldier is not only worried about his life (but also they have told him they will kill his entire family if he doesn't do what they tell him to) Nazi's did it all the time...

I truly don't know, some would buckle I'm sure. But enough would side with the American people. I have been around American troop's a few time's Germany, former Yugoslavia and Iraq and the one thing that struck me about most of them is that they genuinely want to do the right thing by the American people. Yes they can be rowdy and a little bit in your face but almost all the troop's I was involved with great guy's who loved their country and were keen do their best by their allies and their country. I just find it beyond belief that they would turn their back on the oath they swore any more than I would turn my back on mine.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
gonna need a lot more than 16k.
A LOT MORE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45373876

when our own troops/law enforcement, etc are faced with decisions like "you go along with this or we will kill you and your family." Many will make a bad decision..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40444714
United States
08/18/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
They would not be able to any of this without the active help of the military I served along side the US Marines back in the mid 80's in Germany and I cannot believe, no I WILL NOT believe the US Marine Corps would sit idly by and allow this to happen. The Marines I knew would not allow it and I don't think todays Marines would either.
Hell if you cut a Marine he bleeds red, white and blue and asks for another. And I suspect it would be true for the Navy, Army and Airforce too.

Not disagreeing, just asking, what if that soldier is not only worried about his life (but also they have told him they will kill his entire family if he doesn't do what they tell him to) Nazi's did it all the time...

When I was in the USAF in the 80's, I knew two guys that openly worshiped as Satanists. They were open to spreading the faith. The US Military officer ranks have long ago been compromised and at least since the 80's, the enlisted corp began the infiltration process. I have no faith in the loyalties of our ranks. Too much like our country...service to self. The mission would just have to be framed in a way that they believe it is their duty, and they will obey. God help us all!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5632427
United States
08/18/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ya, why don't you ask the 10th mountain in GA why they don't want to go into the Appalachians.

Drones will take out those dug in with infrared and RF leak sweeps.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I truly don't know, some would buckle I'm sure. But enough would side with the American people. I have been around American troop's a few time's Germany, former Yugoslavia and Iraq and the one thing that struck me about most of them is that they genuinely want to do the right thing by the American people. Yes they can be rowdy and a little bit in your face but almost all the troop's I was involved with great guy's who loved their country and were keen do their best by their allies and their country. I just find it beyond belief that they would turn their back on the oath they swore any more than I would turn my back on mine.

when a horrible situation like their family being killed is presented.... It is a hard decision..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45373311
United States
Report Abusive Post
Look, its coming people
The patriots and Militia groups will be round up FIRST under alternate charges
Possibly debt? It may take a year but they will need to get hardcore Rednecks off the streets and out of the picture before soldiers invade
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44860960
United States
Report Abusive Post

OP - there was a thread on here about a week ago .. about 57 ships:

Maybe this has something to do with it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44860960

Here is a link from that thread that still works.

[link to www.marinetraffic.com]
Woot Woot

User ID: 43243677
Canada

Report Abusive Post
Op if true then the generals should arrest you know who
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21681843

An observation for consideration

Thread: Air Force nuclear missile unit fails key security test, in latest setback...(Maybe they need to stop playing Drag Queens)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150530
United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh no its real, I just spent 45 minutes speaking with an colonel that's all i will say its real, foreign troops are on the ground right now... they are real they are practicing heavily in texas and other states... they have plans on literally going door to door.... people I cannot say much more then this for the protection of that colonel but it is very fucking real I can assure you.....

Also told if a uniform (mil.) showed up at my door, you shoot them. You don't go with them.
 Quoting: Daughter

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Drones will take out those dug in with infrared and RF leak sweeps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5632427

Oh for shit sakes. If you said they would start spraying defoliation for the next couple of years...I'd give a little pause to them conquering the Appalachians.

Other than that...cool drone story, bro.
Wanta10GA

User ID: 19657578
United States
08/18/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: wrinkley

Thanks for saying this!

I said the following a few times on page 2 of this thread to OP....

OP
STOP!
IM the one who had posted about the 57 ships. Thanks to other GLP members and myself we found out quickly it was a glitch. I have posted this on the second page of that thread and even edited my first post!

SO PLEASE STOP REPORTING THIS!

The thread in question! Again (DAMN) OP PLEASE READ!....
 Quoting: Wanta10GA

And to prove the 57 ships off the east coast was a glitch I made another screen capture 10 min ago...only one ship way out in the Atlantic, and it's moving!
This should prove it!(glitch was fixed)
[link to www.yankeewaterfowler.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41943754
United States
08/18/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS FOOD SUPPLY IN THE U.S. IT'S CALLED "JUST IN TIME INVENTORY SYSTEM".
wrinkley

User ID: 45373622
United States
08/18/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for saying this!

OP
STOP!
IM the one who had posted about the 57 ships. Thanks to other GLP members and myself we found out quickly it was a glitch. I have posted this on the second page of that thread and even edited my first post!

And to prove the 57 ships off the east coast was a glitch I made another screen capture 10 min ago...only one ship way out in the Atlantic, and it's moving!

TY for that ,hf
wrinkles slow you down so you can see
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Single question: If we were to be invaded, what is the possibility that veterans and patriots scattered to the four winds would galvanize? That a million trained combat vets, if that many even existed, could realistically overcome the overwhelming logistical considerations necessary to unify? Comms cut, roads blocked, eyes in the sky. Do you really think that they're prepared to abandon their families and the knows, which would be marginally manageable in a panic; likely unfit physically, and with inadequate amounts of food, water, and ammo? All to stare down an enemy that could very well resemble themselves? Two words: no way. There would certainly be some laudable resistance, but it would truly require a miracle to defend against an organized invader otherwise. When since WWII, is anyone even aware of a plan to defend our shores at the ready? Couldn't possibly happen without co-opting the civilian population. And I'm DAMN sure I don't recall anyone at any level of government organizing training for such ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28511532
United States
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for saying this!

OP
STOP!

You realize you're trying to fix stupid, right?
Woot Woot

User ID: 43243677
Canada

Report Abusive Post

That sorry radar mf who saw the Japanese attack waves coming into Hawaii thought it was a "glitch" too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45152890
United States
08/18/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
just a thought -

If I were going to face a bull, I wouldn't go after him head on. I would be sneaky and BAIT him to get him to go exactly where I wanted him to go.

Think about it. A true face to face would not be productive at all. A bait and switch is the more probable option.

just my 2 cents
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Single question: If we were to be invaded, what is the possibility that veterans and patriots scattered to the four winds would galvanize? That a million trained combat vets, if that many even existed, could realistically overcome the overwhelming logistical considerations necessary to unify? Comms cut, roads blocked, eyes in the sky. Do you really think that they're prepared to abandon their families and the knows, which would be marginally manageable in a panic; likely unfit physically, and with inadequate amounts of food, water, and ammo? All to stare down an enemy that could very well resemble themselves? Two words: no way. There would certainly be some laudable resistance, but it would truly require a miracle to defend against an organized invader otherwise. When since WWII, is anyone even aware of a plan to defend our shores at the ready? Couldn't possibly happen without co-opting the civilian population. And I'm DAMN sure I don't recall anyone at any level of government organizing training for such ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

With no communications, resistance will be difficult...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35212804
United States
08/18/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I was in the USAF in the 80's, I knew two guys that openly worshiped as Satanists. They were open to spreading the faith. The US Military officer ranks have long ago been compromised and at least since the 80's, the enlisted corp began the infiltration process. I have no faith in the loyalties of our ranks. Too much like our country...service to self. The mission would just have to be framed in a way that they believe it is their duty, and they will obey. God help us all!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40444714

SGT York. Enough said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5632427
United States
08/18/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35212804

So you suggest an offensive to restore the Republic? Interesting.

GLP