Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 898,516
Pageviews Today: 1,625,081Threads Today: 537Posts Today: 11,594
04:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHY THE HELL IS OBAMA SUPPORTING TERRORISM IN EGYPT?!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45380242
United Kingdom
08/18/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WHY THE HELL IS OBAMA SUPPORTING TERRORISM IN EGYPT?!!
He's a muslim, plain and simple
 Quoting: shadasonic

Dont be so gullable, this is way bigger than religions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31390402
United States
08/18/2013 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sunni's/muslim brotherhood are backed by the west,Shia/Shi'ites backed by the east,these are the rumblings of WW3.hiding
 Quoting: stormer

Right

All wars are religious wars:

Sunni against Shi'ite is the same thing as when the Catholics decide to pick a war against the Christians (Protestants)

Sunni sect is many times larger than the Shi'ites, so i cannot see how the Shi'ites can win, but theyare brave, tenacious, little guys, and all we can do is pray for them.

Iran is Shi'ite and Jesus' family still lives there, as did Jesus. They also still speak Aramaic, which is what Jesus spoke. So now you can see why the Jews are frothing-at-the-mouth hot to blow Iran off the face of Father's beautiful Earth.

We are engaged in the Muslim, religious war, because The House of Rothschild (alias the Federal Reserve bank is making big bucks on all the wars with our men being their hired killers, resulting in much graft for that putrid, basket of rotten apples wehave for a government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7326848
Canada
08/18/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone please tell me in a summarized paragraph or something, and try to fill me in? I just don't understand why?
 Quoting: Tasty THC

New boss is the same as the old boss. POTUS always supports Al Qaeda!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sunni's/muslim brotherhood are backed by the west,Shia/Shi'ites backed by the east,these are the rumblings of WW3.hiding

Right

Sunni against Shi'ite is the same thing as when the Catholics decide to pick a war against the Christians (Protestants)

Sunni sect is many times larger than the Shi'ites, so i cannot see how the Shi'ites can win, but theyare brave, tenacious, little guys, and all we can do is pray for them.

Iran is Shi'ite and Jesus' family still lives there, as did Jesus. They also still speak Aramaic, which is what Jesus spoke. So now you can see why the Jews are frothing-at-the-mouth hot to blow Iran off the face of Father's beautiful Earth.

We are engaged in the Muslim, religious war, because The House of Rothschild (alias the Federal Reserve bank is making big bucks on all the wars with our men being their hired killers, resulting in much graft for that putrid, basket of rotten apples wehave for a government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
08/18/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31390402

Jews who are not Jews but they sure worship money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
08/18/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43631963
United States
08/18/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Explanation why Egypt is in chaos and about to have a civil war!
ChvyV8Bldr

User ID: 45326646
United States
08/18/2013 10:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
He's a muslim, plain and simple
 Quoting: shadasonic

This-----> AND MORE
Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45379219
Uruguay
08/18/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't most or all revolutions financially aided and started by foreigners?

The problem is it's causing lots of deaths and loss.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31390402

Jews who are not Jews but they sure worship money.
 Quoting: Daughter

correct

See Jesus speaking to the "Jews" in John 8:44

Those "Jews" are the seed of hagar and probably Abraham's second wife, although i know nothing about them.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast . . . ?

[link to www.youtube.com]
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
08/18/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama supports terrorism because its who he is. He was raised that way. He is himself a terrorist also. He should be removed from office and put on death row for the treason he has committed against this country.
 Quoting: Mr. Reality

Absolutely!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43589381
Egypt
08/18/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the Rothschild family hanging out lately? I think some one should be checking who they are talking to, and paying off!
 Quoting: Daughter

Check in CIA, MI6, Mossad and whatever the french fags call their secret service...they're all in bed together funding their jihadiots and send their snipers to start shit in every country here, we saw what that did in Libya, Syria and they try here right now. someone else says again our Army and Police are using "excessive force" or do a "crackdown" - we're fighting the Terrorists Death Squads here now sent by the Imperialists. What most of the sheep who follow their god Morsi or shout anti-coup don't realize they are the tools and led like sheep to the slaughter so NATO can send their troops for "humanitarian reasons".
alter-ego

User ID: 43001963
United States
08/18/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if someone has said this yet in the thread, but the reason is because the US wants to destabilize Syria and Iran, the only two countries in the middle east that won't let us push them around. It's about domination of the middle east.

Morsi supported the Syrian rebels, so he was a good asset, probably just like we wanted. In other words he was a good puppet, and thus is anyone else tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

If we can't put a puppet into a nation democratically, then we'll destabilize using Al Quida mercenaries. Now that the nationalistic Egyptian military is in control we won't be able to use Egypt to put pressure on Syria. They aren't beholden to some calaphate dream, only the well being of their people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if someone has said this yet in the thread, but the reason is because the US wants to destabilize Syria and Iran, the only two countries in the middle east that won't let us push them around. It's about domination of the middle east.

Morsi supported the Syrian rebels, so he was a good asset, probably just like we wanted. In other words he was a good puppet, and thus is anyone else tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

If we can't put a puppet into a nation democratically, then we'll destabilize using Al Quida mercenaries. Now that the nationalistic Egyptian military is in control we won't be able to use Egypt to put pressure on Syria. They aren't beholden to some calaphate dream, only the well being of their people.
 Quoting: alter-ego

Dumb. Absolutely dumb.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44002301
United States
Report Abusive Post
Can someone please tell me in a summarized paragraph or something, and try to fill me in? I just don't understand why?

You understand that Egypt's military is the second largest recipient of foreign aid from the United States behind Israel.

The U.S. is controlling both sides of the coin...

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42413545
United States
08/18/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is it possible that you have been living under a rock for the last five years, and if you have, it must be very crowded.

Remember back to the "Arab Spring" when GOD and Obama brought forth the great ideology of democracy to the poor uneducated Arabs, allowing them the right to over-throw their legal government in order to install their own brand of opressive government called Sharia law, the Law of the islamic faithful.

Since Obama is known to be an Islamic supporter, he is willing to use any means at his disposal; murder, lies, treason; in order to fulfill his mission to help create as many hard-line oppressive islamic States as can be forced and yet still somehow pretend that he is still really a Christian to the rest of the civilized world.

Even though bound by the Constitutional laws of this country, he decided that he has a right to pick and choose which laws he will allow himself to be bound, and ignore those that prohibit him from actually doing that which his Islamic masters have dictated him to commit in defence of Islamic dogma.

Again, since the US Constitution forbids the arming, supplying, and open acceptance of any group or groups that are, by their very acts, terrorists, known to be attempting to over-throw any legitimate government in order to instal an illegal Islamic State, as defined by the Constitution.
 Quoting: 071676
Prescott

User ID: 6613634
United States
08/18/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Same Fight Happening In Egypt Will Be In The US Soon, Mark My Words
No matter what you do, you'll never run from you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28804628
United States
08/18/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS...

we're using petrodollars...That means that the US buck is indirectly backed by petro... When the oil stops flowing the SHTF.

When Iran is attacked and the strait is closed due to the sinking of oil cargo ships and mines, you will see the US dollar take it in the ass.

That's what we're waiting for, a stopflow of petro, when you see it. Be ready...Buy all the tuna you can or anything you can get for trade because money isn't going to be accepted.

Now you know when
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42038265
alter-ego

United States
08/18/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should probably add that this isn't the first time the west has supported Islamic radicals. We did the same thing to Iran by putting the Iahtola (sp?) in power. A radical Islamist government was a good counterbalance to the Communist influences from just north of Iran (Soviet Union), even if it's just another form of dictatorship.

That and an Islamist government pretty much assures a retardation of scientific advancement and economic prosperity, thus keeping the west on top.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18034483
Colombia
08/18/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
cus hes a terrorist himself. hes osama actually :)
alter-ego

United States
08/18/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

You understand that Egypt's military is the second largest recipient of foreign aid from the United States behind Israel.

The U.S. is controlling both sides of the coin...

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44002301

That aid isn't a way of controlling both sides, we are just continuing to fulfill our obligation stated in the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt (look up Camp David Accords) that Jimmy Carter signed. Both sides stop fighting; we give them both presents for complying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39800612
United States
08/18/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because its good for business.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20260847
United States
08/18/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone give us any reason to believe that Obama would not support these Muslims?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20919782

See? We agree.

No one can think of a single reason why Obama would oppose any Muslim "extremism."

Will a single person in any of the media say any such thing?

Churches are burning in Egypt. Is Obama concerned? Does he know or care?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20919782

According to the knob slobbing liberal media, he's "having a great time on vacation", does that answer your question?
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
08/18/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every single goddamned 'GLP celebrity' is in this thread.

Just shills talking to trolls talking to sock puppets, there are No Facts or real discussions.

Super Fucking pinned too!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372776

WILLFUL IGNORANCE is a terrible thing.

getwell
****SUPERFLY****

United States
08/18/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll sum it up...The Egyptian people are sick and tired of the lying piece of shit politicians. They ousted Mubarak in hopes of a better leader and less of a liar. They got Morsi who promised the world but also then lied and was no better than Mubarak. The blue print for how democracy works is blistering evident in Egypt. LEADERS HAVE NO POWER WITHOUT THE PEOPLE, IF YOU LIE TO THE PEOPLE AND MISREPRESENT...YOU WILL FIND YOUR WAY OUT IN SHORT ORDER. That is how it should work in USA too but we are too pussied and fighting among ourselves with black and whites and mexicans. Gov't plan btw. So why does our Gov't want MB to win here. Because if the people win in Egypt..it will show the American citizens a perfect blueprint to a revolution that needs to be had HERE!!! IT SCARES THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF OUR LEADERS TO SEE SUCCESS BY THE MASSES AGAINST INEFFECTIVE LEADERS OF REPRESENTATION!!

AHHHHHH...I feel the cleansing coming!!!!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****
****SUPERFLY****

United States
08/18/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every single goddamned 'GLP celebrity' is in this thread.

Just shills talking to trolls talking to sock puppets, there are No Facts or real discussions.

Super Fucking pinned too!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372776

That's your offer to the thread??

superstupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372776
Sweden
08/18/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: alter-ego

Winner. I retract my previous comment.

But don't be fooled by the army, they're brutal and corrupt muthas, if not religious fanatics.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS...

we're using petrodollars...That means that the US buck is indirectly backed by petro... When the oil stops flowing the SHTF.

When Iran is attacked and the strait is closed due to the sinking of oil cargo ships and mines, you will see the US dollar take it in the ass.

That's what we're waiting for, a stopflow of petro, when you see it. Be ready...Buy all the tuna you can or anything you can get for trade because money isn't going to be accepted.

Now you know when
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42038265

Quoting: tandym

Israel has an intravenous of oil coming out of Afghanistan
GUAM USA

User ID: 43153408
Guam
08/18/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll sum it up...The Egyptian people are sick and tired of the lying piece of shit politicians. They ousted Mubarak in hopes of a better leader and less of a liar. They got Morsi who promised the world but also then lied and was no better than Mubarak. The blue print for how democracy works is blistering evident in Egypt. LEADERS HAVE NO POWER WITHOUT THE PEOPLE, IF YOU LIE TO THE PEOPLE AND MISREPRESENT...YOU WILL FIND YOUR WAY OUT IN SHORT ORDER. That is how it should work in USA too but we are too pussied and fighting among ourselves with black and whites and mexicans. Gov't plan btw. So why does our Gov't want MB to win here. Because if the people win in Egypt..it will show the American citizens a perfect blueprint to a revolution that needs to be had HERE!!! IT SCARES THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF OUR LEADERS TO SEE SUCCESS BY THE MASSES AGAINST INEFFECTIVE LEADERS OF REPRESENTATION!!

AHHHHHH...I feel the cleansing coming!!!!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

Thank you. Sums it up just right!
Saddletramp

User ID: 739427
Puerto Rico
08/18/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the reason is obvious, but if I say it, then I'm a 'crazy birther-tard'.
 Quoting: TheShoveler(AmJedi)

Not here you're not!
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"

GLP