Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,396 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 260,259
Pageviews Today: 425,067Threads Today: 138Posts Today: 2,439
06:09 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHY THE HELL IS OBAMA SUPPORTING TERRORISM IN EGYPT?!!

Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
08/18/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WHY THE HELL IS OBAMA SUPPORTING TERRORISM IN EGYPT?!!
I think the reason is obvious, but if I say it, then I'm a 'crazy birther-tard'.
 Quoting: TheShoveler(AmJedi)

Not here you're not!
 Quoting: Saddletramp

...and NEVER let political correctness that has been FORCED on you, prevent you from speaking your mind.
oldmandowntheroad

User ID: 24360013
United States
08/18/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because his muslim brotherhood got there ass kicked!
Forgiven
God's Elect
Warrior for Christ
What if Earth is another planets Hell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44002301
United States
08/18/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone please tell me in a summarized paragraph or something, and try to fill me in? I just don't understand why?
 Quoting: Tasty THC

You understand that Egypt's military is the second largest recipient of foreign aid from the United States behind Israel.

The U.S. is controlling both sides of the coin...

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44002301

That aid isn't a way of controlling both sides, we are just continuing to fulfill our obligation stated in the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt (look up Camp David Accords) that Jimmy Carter signed. Both sides stop fighting; we give them both presents for complying.
 Quoting: alter-ego

Maybe not with Israel, but with Egypt it supplies the military with state of the art equipment and weapons and helps buy the top brass so...yeah actually it does control!

You really think billions of dollars won't control people? What turnip truck did you fall off of?
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
08/18/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone please tell me in a summarized paragraph or something, and try to fill me in? I just don't understand why?

I can tell you in one line.

Muslims of a feather flock together.
Don't forget....he is from KENYA....not the USA.
Muslim Brotherhood and Nation of Islam lover.

exposedfarrakook
 Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

bump for REALITY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20919782
United States
08/18/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because his muslim brotherhood got there ass kicked!
 Quoting: oldmandowntheroad

whereas

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43654823
United States
08/18/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
simple, obama is a terrorist!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372776
Sweden
08/19/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thinking Obama to be a Secret Muslim Jihadi is deliciously ironic considering America's current foreign policies as in Yemen and Pakistan.

USA uses countries like those and Egypt as pawns in the grand game.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372776
Sweden
08/19/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget Israel demands attack on Iran soon either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2039792
Canada
08/19/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who pinpoit Obama are still on the back cover summary... Not even the author bio...

Imagine if you reached Chapter 1

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
08/19/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thinking Obama to be a Secret Muslim Jihadi is deliciously ironic considering America's current foreign policies as in Yemen and Pakistan.

USA uses countries like those and Egypt as pawns in the grand game.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372776

Unfortunately and sadly its not ironic in the least, Obama is a Wahhabist muslim.
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
08/19/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every single goddamned 'GLP celebrity' is in this thread.

Just shills talking to trolls talking to sock puppets, there are No Facts or real discussions.

Super Fucking pinned too!

eyebat stoned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45358704
Hong Kong
08/19/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geo-politics of the Middle East and the various aims and goals of the groups vying for control over military and political movements there are a little beyond the average GLP partisan windbag.

The most interesting thing is seeing the right wingers not understand how to explain Egypt, because the Obama admin isn;t doing anything to directly endorse any side outside of condemn the obvious violence.

I would think after the many months of people associating Obama with the MB it would be easy to try and make that association now, when the MB really need the help, where is there man on the inside Obama? No where....

The military knows it has the will of the people in Egypt, so they are acting on behalf of them or as they see it in the peoples best interests. The June 30th demonstrations to oust Mursi were much larger than the astroturfed "More tents than people" MB sit ins.

The majority of Egyptian people clearly do not want any type of Theocracy, and prefer secular politicians and political powers. They didn't like what Mursi attempted to do(for good reason) and knew it would be impossible to remove him if he were to continue operating as he was. They know the military in Egypt, and probably trust them a lot more than someone like Mursi.

The Salafist Party won nearly 24% of the vote in the Egyptian election, so they have recently switched gears and changed their stance on MB in Egypt, and now back the Egyptian military interim rulers.

Salafists are much more 'Islamic' than anything in the MB, lol. They are the same ultra-conservative brand of Islam that exists in Saudi Arabia.

Funny how that works huh?

OK you can go back to stupidly posting out of context photos of Obama and being confused.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44064172
United States
08/19/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geo-politics of the Middle East and the various aims and goals of the groups vying for control over military and political movements there are a little beyond the average GLP partisan windbag.

The most interesting thing is seeing the right wingers not understand how to explain Egypt, because the Obama admin isn;t doing anything to directly endorse any side outside of condemn the obvious violence.

I would think after the many months of people associating Obama with the MB it would be easy to try and make that association now, when the MB really need the help, where is there man on the inside Obama? No where....

The military knows it has the will of the people in Egypt, so they are acting on behalf of them or as they see it in the peoples best interests. The June 30th demonstrations to oust Mursi were much larger than the astroturfed "More tents than people" MB sit ins.

The majority of Egyptian people clearly do not want any type of Theocracy, and prefer secular politicians and political powers. They didn't like what Mursi attempted to do(for good reason) and knew it would be impossible to remove him if he were to continue operating as he was. They know the military in Egypt, and probably trust them a lot more than someone like Mursi.

The Salafist Party won nearly 24% of the vote in the Egyptian election, so they have recently switched gears and changed their stance on MB in Egypt, and now back the Egyptian military interim rulers.

Salafists are much more 'Islamic' than anything in the MB, lol. They are the same ultra-conservative brand of Islam that exists in Saudi Arabia.

Funny how that works huh?

OK you can go back to stupidly posting out of context photos of Obama and being confused.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45358704

Sounds like a 60's IQ Obama worshipper hear. Or a godless dink red Chinamen, whatever, same difference in the end really.
oldmandowntheroad

User ID: 24360013
United States
08/19/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The National Salvation Front, a coalition of pro-democratic and secular parties in Egypt, set out its objections to remarks made by President Barack Obama Thursday on the escalating violence in Egypt.

Led by Ahmed Said of the Free Egyptians Party, the group issued the following letter:

"Like most Egyptians, we listened with attention to your statement on Egypt's latest developments. As representatives of the non-Islamic political forces in Egypt, we believe in the same fundamental values on which the U.S. was founded. Be we also have 7,000 years of civilization and history that give us a special identity that we are fighting to keep since the Muslim Brotherhood came to power.

"Let us first inform you about who the Muslim brothers are: They’re an unlawful organization operating outside the realm of Egyptian law, receiving foreign funding and laundering money in a flagrant breech of international law. Their aim is to rule the world through a so-called Islamic Caliphate as they believe in their absolute supremacy.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com [link to www.newsmax.com]
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

They pretend they are God’s emissaries and they will not rest until they have forced the whole world into submission. For them, Egypt is the launching pad to achieve their fascist dream. Their international reach spans the globe and they command the hearts and minds of many unsuspecting politicians. They have used deceit, soft speeches, international funds and whenever required, violence, to impose their will.

"The rule of (deposed President Mohammed) Morsi showed how in less than a year they abused the people, reneged on their promises and overturned the rule of law by issuing constitutional diktats monopolizing the judiciary as well as the legislative arms of the state. This was enough to impeach any president in a democratic nation. Unfortunately, Egyptians couldn’t refer to their Supreme Sourt as it was besieged by thugs for over 60 days back in November of 2012.

"So finally, Egyptians took to the streets and this century’s second Egyptian 'peaceful unarmed' revolution took place in June 2013 to recall the president and reject the rule of the Brotherhood. Egyptians deposed their president not because he was not inclusive, as you so kindly represented, but because he broke his constitutional oath and became another dictator reminiscent of the previous dictator this same great people of Egypt removed in January 2011. This was the will of the people that the West is now trying to bend pretending

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com [link to www.newsmax.com]
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Forgiven
God's Elect
Warrior for Christ
What if Earth is another planets Hell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2105759
Sweden
08/19/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who pinpoit Obama are still on the back cover summary... Not even the author bio...

Imagine if you reached Chapter 1

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2039792

Behind the curve and encouraged to be that way by dark forces..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45381543
United States
08/19/2013 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone go deeper into what the above reply means?? Chaos for what ? bump

Wow! What rock have you been hiding under?
alter-ego

User ID: 43001963
United States
08/19/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

You understand that Egypt's military is the second largest recipient of foreign aid from the United States behind Israel.

Idol1

That aid isn't a way of controlling both sides, we are just continuing to fulfill our obligation stated in the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt (look up Camp David Accords) that Jimmy Carter signed. Both sides stop fighting; we give them both presents for complying.

Maybe not with Israel, but with Egypt it supplies the military with state of the art equipment and weapons and helps buy the top brass so...yeah actually it does control!

You really think billions of dollars won't control people? What turnip truck did you fall off of?

It doesn't matter who the brass are, they're going to continue receiving our support so long as they continue to comply with the treaty, which pretty much just means not taking offensive action against Israel.

A general can say fuck America and defy our wishes five ways till sunday but we'll still send our support because we have to by law. Stop it with your half-baked conspiracies and learn how the world works.

But what MIGHT happen is we MIGHT send in some insurgents and antagonize them until they fall back in line.

Now if the support was coming from, say, the IMF, then they'd be under our control.

Last Edited by Save The Sears Tower on 08/19/2013 12:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45386448
United States
08/19/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Do understand that after the 1973 Arab-Israeli (6 day) war,
Israel handed Egypt's and Syria's asses to them in a paper sack.
But some good came out of the war as Egypt's Anwar Sadat made peace with Israel.
Unfortunately, Sadat was assasinated by the "fundamentalists" within his own army.
in 1981

ººOATºº
User ID: 43891947
United States
08/19/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why is your Republican nominee for president supporting terrorism in Egypt?

Answer that and we'll call it t truce.

burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45300258
Australia
08/19/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is like asking why Bill Clinton supported the terrorists in Kosovo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45307748
United Kingdom
08/19/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if someone has said this yet in the thread, but the reason is because the US wants to destabilize Syria and Iran, the only two countries in the middle east that won't let us push them around. It's about domination of the middle east.

Morsi supported the Syrian rebels, so he was a good asset, probably just like we wanted. In other words he was a good puppet, and thus is anyone else tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

If we can't put a puppet into a nation democratically, then we'll destabilize using Al Quida mercenaries. Now that the nationalistic Egyptian military is in control we won't be able to use Egypt to put pressure on Syria. They aren't beholden to some calaphate dream, only the well being of their people.

bumphf But sadly the idiots on here see only the word Muslim and get racist exited.... Instead of paying attention to the word Islamists.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45007681
United States
08/19/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

A paragraph?? Are you kidding me? I can do it in one sentence. HE IS A MUSLIM!!! DUH!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195264
Norway
08/19/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama supports terrorism because its who he is. He was raised that way. He is himself a terrorist also. He should be removed from office and put on death row for the treason he has committed against this country.
 Quoting: Mr. Reality

Absolutely!!!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 28230270
United States
08/19/2013 02:16 AM

Report Abusive Post

Why is your Republican nominee for president supporting terrorism in Egypt?

Answer that and we'll call it t truce.

burnit
 Quoting: ººOATºº 43891947

I'll answer that...

Because Republicans and Democrats are opposite sides on the same Mobius Strip.
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45357872
Thailand
08/19/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
...The most interesting thing is seeing the right wingers not understand how to explain Egypt, because the Obama admin isn;t doing anything to directly endorse any side outside of condemn the obvious violence...etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45358704
Actually, the most interesting thing is seeing the left-wingers say things like this that are directly and totally in conflict with the facts. Well, on second thought, liberals saying things that are in conflict with the facts isn't surprising, since everything they say is in conflict with the facts.

Obama has supported, funded and armed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and elsewhere. He was also the leader of the international cabal of terrorist-loving liberals that forced the Egyptian Army to hold elections and honor the results knowing full well that the Muslim Brotherhood was the only organized political force in Egypt and would win because of that.

To say that Obama hasn't taken sides is idiotically false. It would be like saying that Mursi hasn't taken sides because he's simply calling for the restoration of the result of the election.
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
08/19/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if someone has said this yet in the thread, but the reason is because the US wants to destabilize Syria and Iran, the only two countries in the middle east that won't let us push them around. It's about domination of the middle east.

Morsi supported the Syrian rebels, so he was a good asset, probably just like we wanted. In other words he was a good puppet, and thus is anyone else tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

If we can't put a puppet into a nation democratically, then we'll destabilize using Al Quida mercenaries. Now that the nationalistic Egyptian military is in control we won't be able to use Egypt to put pressure on Syria. They aren't beholden to some calaphate dream, only the well being of their people.

Winner. I retract my previous comment.

But don't be fooled by the army, they're brutal and corrupt muthas, if not religious fanatics.

With over $72 Billion in US aid since the 1970's there is plenty of corruption throughout Egypt. It's what our State Dept. does best.
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Hypertiger

User ID: 28842959
Canada
08/19/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama was installed to be the scapegoat.

He was set up.

The conservatives were installed to do the dirty work from 2000-2008.

Obama was installed to sing the masses back to sleep following that.

Iron fist is followed by velvet glove

Reagan and Bush spent 12 years doing all the dirty work that was required setting the stage for the 1990's

Then Ross Perot was run to split the conservative vote to allow the liberals to ride the economy up to 2000.

To take credit for that.

And now that Obama's usefulness is done...he is being flushed down the toilet

To make way for the next installed puppet.

They play you all like fools.

You all actually think you are part of the political process.

Voting for puppets.
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 39993991
Sweden
08/19/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
He believes himself to be the Mahdi.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45365268

Now that's an interesting delusion he has if he believes that.
Did he climb up out of the bottomless pit a.k.a. the well?
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45343439
Australia
08/19/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because the Egyptian military have slammed the door on Obama's nose.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38158098

100% this, the Egyptian military no longer needs to rely on the US for military aid, KSA is paying Egypt billions of dollars more.

But I was thinking, how will the military get spare parts for their Abrams and F-16s from now on?
Hypertiger

User ID: 28842959
Canada
08/19/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Syria and Iran were created following WW1 by England and France.

Following WW 2

France and England handed over responsibility for them.

And now England and France can relax while the dumb Americans take the fall.

GLP